All Comments on 'Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 07'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I can't believe no one has been commenting on this story. I loved this chapter and the previous one, you're brilliant! The twists have been awesome. Justice on a platter! ;-D And wow, this story has me so HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ten out of Ten

Jointly amusing and erotic, well done.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 8 years ago
Another Brilliant Chapter

I too don't understand either - 80k views and only 2 comments - no wonder Christo moved on ..... this is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lack of comments

It is an interesting, well written, novel story. Not for everyone, but still a great read.

As for lack of comments, it's a common issue with the older stories, no matter how well written or how good. There are stories that have more than a million views with only a handful of comments from the early days. The reason is simple. Comments didn't exist until around 2005, I don't remember the exact date. Stories that were written more than a year before that simply fell off the radar, and never had the chance to get commented on, since the vast majority of comments occur with the first few days of a story's posting.

You'll notice the last posted chapter, posted in 2008 after the advent of comments on Literotica, has 35 comments. The chapter before that, posted in 2004, has 4 comments. I'm certain if the whole series was posted now, it would have many, many more. Or, if the author actually finished the series, as he promised, the next chapter would have even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome, outrageous and hilarious

Loving this story and this has to be the best chapter by far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous