Those Hazy, Lazy, Days of Summer

Story Info
Mature man finds relief from the heat by heating up.
6k words
4.37
17.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very hot July week; well past Scott lunch hour, and nearly time to consider an evening meal; but he was still on the road peddling his company's products and still no sales. Scott was an agent for the Greater Northern Mutual Insurance Company and had been working a long list of company generated cold leads, given him by his office manager. Scott had been on a fast track with his sales in the life and annuity sales, but he had fallen behind in the health and disability areas. While it was true that the commissions from the health products were more lucrative, to both him and the office manager, they require a great deal of his time servicing the problems. Where as the life sales were only an annual review and follow up sales. However all the manager understood was that his commissions were dropping, and that was directly because Scott's commission was shifting away from health and more toward life. At the last meeting, the office manager made it perfectly clear: sell health or move on. Had he been a younger man and with out responsibilities, he might have told the manager to shove it, but when in your earlier years of winter, and a family still counting on you, he swallowed the gall and smile.

So here, Scott was sweating away in this ninety plus heat and looking at twelve pages of names and address of people who years ago had sent in response cards to the company for a free booklet on investments, and health insurance. Most of the names had come from an individual flipping through a magazine, and for some strange reason compelled to pull out the inquiry card; knowing full well that they were not interested in purchase any health or life insurance, but still compelled to mail it to the company. Regardless each lead had to be followed up by a field agent, but the problem was that these leads had already been contacted and considered bad by other agents. That alas, was Scott's punishment or should we say burden, as he pulled up to the mailbox and read off the name Victoria Anderson, 633 State Route 33, he took one more checked in the rear view mirror before making the left turn into the drive.

The limestone drive crunched under his car's wheels as it curved up from the main road and gently turned toward the left, as it rambled back behind the two-story salt-box frame home. The drive and the house were well protected by two rows of gigantic maples that stood silent sentry along the drive and surrounding the house. Behind the house and at the end of the drive way was a large concrete apron, with a basketball hoop at one end and a red brick two-car garage alone the long side of the apron. Scott braked to a halt in front of the first garage door and turned off the engine. As Scott stepped out of the car, he was suffocated by the wave of heat generated by the concrete and the baking sun. Although Scott's car was equipped with air-conditioned, the heat here was so overwhelming that Scott immediately felt the rivulets of sweat running down his temples and spine.

Scott made one last check on the name to keep it fresh in his mind as he crossed the apron toward the brick walk that led to the backdoor of the house. As he approached the back door and drank in the hot humid air that hung in the area, he was also alerted to the soft melodious sounds of music as he approached the back door. It was in the nineties according to the radio, but in this back yard surrounded by these giant maples, it was even hotter. The air did not move and the afternoon sun was beating down on the yellowing and burnt grass that covered the open area. Scott felt as though he was in a sonata, and his suit was a maze of wrinkles and crumpled folds. Scott was just about to step up onto the brick landing when a husky contralto voice called out to him from some were to his right.

"May I help you?"

Turning toward the voice, Scott's eyes centered and focused on a young woman stretched out on a lounge in the intense hot afternoon sun, slowly cooking her already bronzed skin to a deeper richer tone of cordovan. Scott put on his professional smile, stood a little straighter, and moved toward the woman. "Hello, I am Scott Ryan. Are you Ms. Victoria Anderson?" Flashing the 3 by 5-response card he added, "Apparently you sent a request card in to my company requesting information on whole life insurance."

"Oh, God that was months ago," the earlier husky tone now more light and lilting "In fact I think an agent called me on the phone, and we played phone tag for several days before he gave up." Her face now lit up with a broad smile revealing bright white teeth that were almost perfect. "Please pull up a chair." As she shifted, her body to set up, she leaned her weight onto her left elbow, extended her hand to accept Scott's business card, and greeting. Her eyes left Scott's, only long enough to scan the card and then return. The long slender fingers twisted the card between them, much as an illusionist would do to distract their audience. Her nails were finished in a clear polish, and her golden rings seemed to accent her hands.

"Well that is the reason I risked simply stopping. It seems that in this very busy age, people spend all their time on cell phones or computers. That is where old technologically and dinosaurs like myself come in handy."

Victoria gave Scott a small smiled and then said, "You don't mind setting out here do you?" Her dark eyes once again locked onto his, and he was drawn to her face despite his male hormones telling him to look ever were, but her face. What else could he say, Lady, I am being cooked in this suit and would prefer to do this in the cool shade or better yet in your air-conditioned house. Nevertheless, Scott simply smiled even more and settled his slightly dumpy form into the wooden Adirondack chair that sat near the lounge. Her long slender legs had such a gentle curve to them that one was instantly drawn to them, and the firmness of the muscled, that carried the smoothness of her line, like that of a dancer. Their long graceful assent to the firm round buttocks with its sensuous mound covered by the small Canary yellow bikini that did little to cover more then the absolute necessity.

"Besides, dinosaurs were supposed to enjoy the tropical areas over that of the ice age," see added with another great smile.

As Scott settled into the chair and withdrawing some of the literature from his case.

Victoria said, "I am employed with the sheriff's department and have some family obligations that I am concerned about, in the event I were killed or disabled". As she continued to speak, Victoria's sleek dark chestnut hair fell to one side of her face, which covered the hand that was supporting her head. "Could you please tell me how your company might protect me, and if in the future, if I were unable to work and how you could continue to help protect me and my loved ones? Also, how does term insurance differ from whole life insurance and how they can be of benefit to me?"

Scott sat thinking for a few minutes, and then began by asking her background questions for the next few minutes; and then Scott talked about her family and her job. As she spoke, he wrote down her answers on a fact finder sheet that was designed to provide a good history of her finical, physical, and mental health. Only occasionally would Victoria stop him for a question, meanwhile the sound of the music playing in the background was being to have an effect on his ability to concentrate. Between the heat, humidity, and the music, his brain was quickly becoming mush. That and the fact that each time he looked up from his form, his eyes almost like a sidewinder missile locked on to her cleavage and the soft curve of her breast. Struggle as he could to maintain eye contact it was almost impossible. The firm flesh rolled out from beneath the straps and the fabric cups of her bikini top and seems to defy the very laws of gravity. Not that her breast were outsized, but rather formed a natural teardrop shape as they gently rose and fell with each breath. The exposed portions of this woman's mounds glisten with her own sweat and suntan oil, and now modest but well-defined nipples were peeking under the delicate fabric, which seem to signal their approval. It was soon obvious to Scott that Victoria had finally caught him gawking at her body.

Then Scott once again fought the melancholy slumber brought on by the heat, and once again forcing himself to look back up at her face, not that her face was objectionable, on the contrary, this was an attractive woman, Scott began to calculate the cost of the program that he was recommending to Victoria for both life and disability. From his earlier questions and fact finder sheet Scott already knew that Victoria was thirty-two years old, mother of two young girls, divorced from her husband for nearly three years, stood five feet seven inches and that she weight 123 pounds.

"Perhaps we should go inside, I fear that the heat has crumpled your suit and I think we could both use a cool drink." With that, Victoria swung her long slender legs over the side of the lounge and stood before Scott could even gather in his paper and stand up.

As she walked into the house Scott's eyes followed the cadence of her bare buttocks, since the bikini had a thong type back, which left little guesswork to what her ass looked like to Scott's delight. As Victoria walked away from him, he was mesmerized by the firmness of both legs and buttocks, which twitch as her sinewy muscles would alternately bulge and then lengthen out, as each muscle would perform its duty flawlessly. Why there was not even as much as a jiggle in the fuller part of each cheek, and he thought to him self as he followed her, "talk about buns of steel". Once in side the kitchen she turned to the counter, removed two glasses, and then opened the refrigerator and withdrew two beers and cared them to the table. "Please take off your jacket and have a seat near the air-conditioner outlet and cool down." She then poured the beer and sat one in front of Scott, while she pulled up another chair facing his and sat down.

As they talked, Victoria was pleased to learn that Scott was enjoying her selection of music and that they both shared a love of this style of music. Scott drank his cold beer and began to calculate the last of his calculations, while Victoria sat silently looking at him and listening to the music. The music, the heat, and the wait, while Scott was doing his calculations, inevitably carried Victoria off into a land of daydreams so absorbed in the sounds that she quickly moved into an exotic world where nothing distinguishes the natural. It had all been artificial, but the long period of caring for her daughters, working, and still maintaining her own image of the respectable woman, had been draining. In fact, this had been only one of three days over the past four years that Victoria had totally to herself. The girls were spending the day with their aunt, her sister, and to Victoria, this had been a truly rewarding day of rest. Now the mood had been broken. Here sat this older man, talking business when all she wanted to do was unwind a little; and yet, he wasn't bad looking, for a man his age, his eyes were a lovely hazel that glowed deeper and brighter the more he spoke. His hair was a salt and pepper. His body was a little overweight, but his broad shoulders and heavy arms spoke of a once strong and physical man. She judged that he was about five inches taller than she was, and she often caught herself being memorized by the tone and richness of his voice.

Victoria, smiled to herself as he was talking and allowing her eyes to close, as his words seem to be an aphrodisiac like that of the Greek Sirens, calling to her, seducing her, exposing her to the chaos of desire that broiled beneath her skin. Every now and then, Victoria caught Scott's eyes gazing at her with increasing interest, and she did not mind that at all. The heat of his eyes upon her nearly bare breast, her long slender legs, and her crotch which at the moment was covered with less material that a good size fig leaf that had served Eve, just added to the heat of the day.

In fact based upon the way she was dressed, she found it truly amazing that he had not put a move on her. Over the past three years especially, every male in the county and a few of the females officers, had tried to hit on her. In that good old boy's attitude if she was without a man, then she must want it bad, or else she was a lesbian. Of course, neither was true.

Victoria liked men, as much as any other woman, and was not into women at all, but she had a full-time job and two daughters to care for and that did not leave time for personal desires. Oh yes, late at night when the work was done, the housework finished, and the two girls were finally asleep in their beds, Victoria would attend to her own personal frustrations and pent up desires. Thanks to the proverbial brown paper wrapper and the women, at the "Secret Garden", Victoria had acquired a collection of very friendly and personally pleasing vibrators, penis substitutes, and an assortment of erotic and stimulating lotions. It may not have been the same as the real thing, but at least this way she and her daughters were not dealing with all the emotional baggage that a relationship brought with it.

As for Scott, he was now having second thoughts about this call and all that was happening. Not only was he petrified he had embarrassed this woman, but his heart was not in his work this day, the heat, the beer, and yes even her body, were all having a dramatic effect on his ability to use good judgment. All he truly wanted to do on this very hot July day was jump her bones and get drunk, but then there was his wife and his own children at home, the boss who wanted and demanded sales, and finally there his own sense of right and wrong. His own little set of devil and angel, setting on his shoulders and kibitzing him at every turn. Finally, Scott laid out on the table the figures that he had calculated and explained each part of the two policies to Victoria, who had scooted her chair closer to be able to read the forms and was now only inches away from him.

The next thing Victoria was conscious of was the sound of Scott's hardy voice sharing the figures he had been calculating and explaining how these dollars would be used to cover her and her daughters. As he talked, Victoria once again rose and walked across the room to the refrigerator and return with two more cold beers, which she poured into the two now empty glasses. When Victoria had sat down at the table, Scott said, "The beer really taste good on a day like today. Thank you."

Victoria smiled politely, "Yes, A cold beer is the only drink that seems to cut away the heat and still leave you with that great feeling that refreshes." As she sat, back down and scooted her chair forward, their calves touched and in that split second the searing heat between them seem to burn their flesh; as the electrical jolt of erotic passion drove through their bodies. They continued to talk and as the heat in their body was cooled by the drinks and the cool flow of air from the air-conditioner, Victoria concluded that Scott, while an older man was very sociable and the perfect solution to her pressing dilemma.

Finally, Scott summarized the ten positives of life insurance, and asked her the final question, did she want to make this investment. Victoria quickly signed the necessary papers and wrote out a check for Scott, while he was putting away his rate books and table. The major business over the two talked about their parents and siblings, music, books, movies, and future plans. They talked politics, and the up coming elections, their lives as they were growing up.

With the business of insurance concluded and out of the way, Victoria turned in her chair to face Scott. Although the insurance sale was finished Victoria was not. Was it Scott's imagination, or had her nipples harden. The two sharp protrusions from beneath the soft material seem to have lengthened and her breasts were more swollen and firm. The copper toned skin now seemed to be accented by flash or two of pale skin creeping out from the edges of the fabric cups as though they could no longer contain their charge. When Victoria had turned to face Scott, and her eyes locked on his, he stared intently at her, a fierce glow in his eyes; and she returning his gaze with equal force. Then she leaned forward and pressed her lips to Scott's, her tongue quickly worked its way into his mouth before he had a chance to respond. She caressed his slippery tongue from every angle while electric shocks rippled through their bodies. They moved automatically closer together in a tight embrace. Scotts pulse was thundering in his ears, his temples were pounding, and his heart was thumping away with such wild abandon that he thought he must have surely been dying.

As Victoria hands clutched at Scott; his more confident hands gently stroked her arms in a calming and soothing rhythm. In slow deep draughts, Victoria inhaled the sweet fragrance of his hair. She felt more aroused than she had ever been in her life. Victoria's nipples were pressed like two small pointed stones against the cotton of her bikini top. Down between her legs the inside of her bottom was already coated with moisture. They enjoyed a longer kiss. While his lips were pressed to hers, his hands began to massage her breasts through the layers of clothing. How grateful Victoria was for those kind reassuring hands of his at this moment! Nor were her own fingers idle, as she knelt down on her knees before him and with those beautiful nimble fingers reached out pulling the zipper downward inch by inch. When she had his belt unbuckled and his waist button opened, she broke off the kiss. "I think you'll feel better if we take these things off," Victoria said. His pants and white jockey briefs disappeared in a quick rustle of cotton.

As Victoria rose up between his legs, she saw his cock hovering over his belly. It was poised there like a rocket preparing for lift off. Now she could see that his cock was really quite nicely shaped. It was an average-sized one, very symmetrical, straight, and sleek. Victoria reached out and wrapped her fingers around the base, her other hand resting gently on his balls. Scott sighed as she slowly stroked it. Now Victoria's fingers could freely explore his anatomy. What she found down there was not quite, what she had expected. Her fingers detected it first, and then she saw it. His penis was limp! Abruptly the mode had changed. "Act as though nothing is wrong," Victoria told her self.

Scott must have sensed her surprise. "I guess I'm a little nervous," he said. "I am a married man ... and I wasn't quite ready for this ... and I guess I should be grateful, but ... I think perhaps ... O God ...

"So am I," Victoria said. Moreover, this was true. "And you know what?" Victoria added, "I think the fact that we're both so nervous just makes it all the more exciting." In hopes of resolving Scott's problem, Victoria leaned forward and gently pushed him back, until he was leaning back in the chair, then she snuggled up between his legs. This beautiful woman, with her firm breast, deep suggestive cleavage, vigorous ass, and those long golden legs, that kept calling Scott to enter into their snare; was about to go down on him.

Then once again, her long slender fingers reached for his soft little male part and began to work on it with a steady milking motion. Her efforts were promptly rewarded. When Victoria had first touched Scott's penis, she had found it soft and flimsy, like a party balloon before the hot air is inserted. Now it felt as if a thick hard bone had been inserted inside, and the delicate sheathing was stretched to its limit. "You have a nice one." Victoria said.

12