Those Hazy, Lazy, Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, in what way?" the nervous voice of Scott retorted.

"Well, it's long and straight and so very smooth," Victoria, said. Having been circumscribed the head was graceful and smoothly formed. As her hand glided over the baby soft skin, a drop of liquid ebbed from the slot and coated Victoria's hand as a devilish smile crossed her lips. Leaning forward, Victoria stood the shaft upright and looked down upon the pink dome of the head. It glistened below her, the top round and smooth except for the tiny slit cut into the uppermost tip. She noticed two ridges of thick skin curving around to form a cleft on the underside of the head. In all Scott's life, she wondered, had anyone ever viewed this little cleft as closely as Victoria was now?

Already Scott's mind was numb, with all the response being received from the nerves, resting beneath that throbbing member. No longer, limp, but firm and growing. Victoria lowered her head to Scott's now rigid penis and softly kissed just the tip of the head, tentatively touched it with her tongue, wondering what the taste would be like. When Victoria slid her wet lips down over the fat mushroom cock's head, Scott's whole body stiffened.

Victoria then shifted her eyes up to stare into his face, her tongue snaked out and licked all around the base which telegraphed to Scott the pleasure, she was feeling, she smiled and the smile grew to one of bewitching size and impishness. Sinking lower, she encircled the shaft with her lips. The head fit securely between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. Victoria held still until she felt some of his tension ease away. Then she reversed direction and dragged her lips slowly up the shaft. When Victoria tugged on the rim of the cockhead, Scott let out a loud gasp of pleasure. Then she twisted so that she was half kneeling before Scott, as she cautiously wrapped her fingers round the base of his cock and tried this move again, her lips pulling more tenaciously on the rim of the head. Again, Scott gasped but even louder this time. In her naivety, Victoria was quite pleased with his reaction, and she repeated the tantalizing move repeatedly until he was moving up and down in a steady rhythm.

No one would ever believe him. This incredible woman was going down on him and Victoria did not even know him. Oh, what a feeling bemused Scott, as her mouth was as hot as the sun that had been beating down on them outside and Scott was sure she would literally cook the shin from his penis with each stroke.

Victoria eased back to give her lips a rest and put her tongue to work. First, she used two fingers to pull down on the skin of the shaft until it shone like stretched silk. Then Victoria explored with her tongue everywhere, licking here, flicking there, and ceaselessly teasing him until no spot was spared. Whenever her tongue grazed along the little cleft on the underside of the head she would hear more of Scott has startled cries of delight.

Victoria had to admit to herself that she found all this to be a great turn on and fun. Slowly her tongue snaked out from between her brazen lips and stroked Scott throbbing shaft as her one hand slowly stroked the shaft, the other was cradling his testicles. With each upward move she pulled on the thick rubbery rim of the head and simultaneously flicked her tongue against the little cleft just beneath the head. The first time Victoria tried this maneuver, Scott nearly jumped off the couch.

"Oh my God!" he cried out.

As her lips enclosed first the head, and then with each stroke a little more of the shaft, until finally her lips were fully pressing against the base of the shaft and her face lost in the maze of twisted and tangled pubic hair. The head of Scott's penis was being sucked with such vacuum action that Scott might have though that his cock was in the hose of a vacuum sweeper.

To Victoria's delight she felt Scott's penis expanding and was sure that it was even thicker then her ex's. A slight exaggeration, of course, but the thought sent a surge of desire through her, and she bobbed her head up and down on his cock even faster. Scott moaned, loving how good her lips felt sliding up and down his penis. He was going to cum soon if he did not put a stop to this. He wanted to fuck her so bad. With each stroke he could feel the head press first against the roof of her mouth and then into the back of her mouth and finally into the depths of her throat. As his hips began to move in time with her head, they seem to become one in motion, speed, and rhythm. Scott's penis continued to swell as he could feel the sperm load forming in his lower testicles, gaining in volume, strength, and speed. Under Victoria's expert, nurturing Scott was soon writhing with pleasure. Victoria was gloating over her success when suddenly Scott yelled out, "Stop!" and abruptly pulled himself out of her mouth.

"What's the matter, Scott?" Victoria asked in a soft understanding tone.

The embarrassed and hesitant man said ever so slightly, "I was about to come."

Then in a soft consoling tone, she smiled and added, "That's all right! I wanted you to come."

He moved back, as if wary of her.

"Scott," Victoria said", I wanted to feel you come in my mouth. I was really enjoying this. It was very exciting for me." As she spoke, she saw that his once proud cock had tilted to one side and was shrinking dramatically before her eyes. "Are you all right, Scott? Did I do something wrong?"

"No!" Then, after a long pause, he continued, "Victoria, it's just that... I have never come... like that before - in a woman's mouth. You see, my wife does not believe in fellatio and I have never been with another woman. I am not very experienced in these things. I feel so awkward about this subject. You can't imagine how silly it makes me feel to be telling you this."

Victoria said nothing. Instead, she took Scott in her arms and kissed his sweet lips. As they kissed, Victoria began to rub Scott's bare lower leg against his crestfallen penis. It slid limply back and forth.

"I'm sorry, Victoria," he said. "I just feel like I'm out of your league. You're clearly much more experienced in all this than I am."

When he said this, Victoria was still holding Scott's penis in her mouth, but she allowed it to slip from her mouth as she looked up to speak, "Scott, what makes you think I'm so experienced?"

"Well... the way you were using your tongue and your lips a little while ago, before we stopped. You've obviously done this a lot."

"Scott, I was just making it up as I want. I want you to know I have never had a man come in my mouth before. I have never done this before in my life. I was always appalled by the very idea of sucking on a man's penis. Even when I dated and was married I always refused to perform fellatio." She said, taking a deep breath. "So I feel as awkward about this as you do."

Scott's eyes brightened with surprise.

"But", Victoria added quickly, "I would still really like to finish what we were doing before. I ... I really need to do this Scott, not for you, but for me. I need to get by this fear and repulsion that I have, and your ... well you are a safe person. I know that sounds sick, but it has nothing to do with romance or love, I do not feel the need to be kiss or to be fondled. It is very simple, your married and much older then I am, and so your more then likely not going to be coming back again, and your not the kind of man that has Aid's, nor are you the kind that will run down my reputation just to impress the boys." Victoria lowered her face to her chest and then with a little girl type of voice said, "Scott can I finish? Please?"

Scott sat quietly for a long time just looking at this beautiful creature kneeling before him."

Yes. Yes. I think we both need this to happen. Oh, we each have our own reasons, but your right. We need to finish." He moved his hand down between his legs and with slow deliberate began to massage his penis.

"Would you like some help?" Victoria asked.

"Please", he answered eagerly.

She fondled his balls while he diligently squeezed and tugged on the tip of his penis. Some perceptible growth was already occurring. As Victoria assisted Scott in his resurgence, she discovered that he had another highly sensitive spot. This one was just behind his spongy scrotum pouch. As she rubbed him down there, she could feel the root of his cock swelling beneath her fingertips.

A few minutes later Victoria was leaning over Scott's revived erection, when his butt began to ascend right off the chair, Victoria then realized she was more excited than ever, the musty smell of her own sex and the wetness between her legs was surprising even to her. Then she could tell he wanted to start thrusting into her throat, but he restrained himself, thankfully. Some new and strange things were starting to happening to his cock. It was expanding and contracting like a breathing living creature; and the head had swollen to be incredibly size. Victoria felt as though she were one of those crazy people who stuff a whole hot dog and bun into mouth, the only difference she was not in a contest to see who could eat the most, and this was no ordinary hot dog. Then it was her tongue that gave her the next warning sign, like a seismographic device, it detected the first tremors of his approaching ejaculation. Finally the congealed fluid passed up through the base of the shaft, forced to squeeze into the small nozzle like passage of the head and finally into Victoria's mouth. The flat surface of her tongue lay poised to receive the first drops. Victoria did not have to wait long, as she felt a single strong throb. Nothing happened. Then a second powerful contraction followed, and then it started. A warm spurt hit the roof of her mouth and fell against her tongue.

Victoria's crouch was on fire and she sensed the urgency within her, gradually increasing the pace of her movements, her nipples had hardened, causing unbelievable sensations, her breasts were swelling, and she knew that she was close to having an orgasm. She could feel her legs weakening and her lower spine hurting as she stiffened and then shook as her orgasm hit her. Then Victoria's head and body seemed to explode as a million tingling nerves triggered by her orgasm spread across her body. Although Victoria could hear them, she was not aware that the moaning sounds were coming from her until Scott let out a long sweet orgasmic cry of his own, as jet after jet of his sperm sprayed into Victoria's mouth. The stray drops collected on her tongue until it all spilled over and flowed in a stream down her throat. As she gulped him down, she encountered the mildly bitter sweet to sour taste of his sperm for the first time in her life. Victoria drank greedily until she was certain she had swallowed every drop. Scott's ecstatic cries gradually faded into sighs of contentment.

Victoria though to herself, I am having my own orgasm and it feels so wonderful, her entire body was tingling, waves of convulsions rippled through her body, her heart was pounding, she could feel fear creep into her brain again, and she fought it off, embracing the pleasure, forcing herself towards it. Her moans stopped, she was hyperventilating, then", Oh my God," she breathed", I have never had an orgasm like this before!" she said smiling. Her entire body was on fire, her pussy was pulsating, and her heart felt like it was exploding. "Oh." she moaned softly, as her left hand stroking his penis. She was total soaked from the combination of her own sweat and her own cum!

Holding her clitoris between his fingertips, she began to hump her own hand, "OH!" she moaned again, thrashing her hips in the air, rubbing her pussy with her hand. "Oh my God!" she sighed, her entire body was a live with heat, the walls of her pussy were pulsating with wave after wave of rippling convolutions. Scott was now gentle fondling and squeezing her swollen breast, and the sensation had the effect of multiplying the sense of pleasure and desire with in her. Finally, her orgasms began to subsided, but the itch in her pussy was still there, still needed something to satisfy it. When Victoria looked up to see him panting away, exhausted, she could not refrain from breaking into a triumphant smile. It had been good and she knew it.

Finally limb and without strength in his body, Scott slumped back into the chair, and Victoria simply sat up on the chair again. Slowly licking her lips and fingers, like some pussycat that had just finish a saucer of milk, or in this case the last of Scott's juices. "That was great! Thank you." It took Scott a few moments to catch his breath.

Soon Scott was showing some signs of recovery, when Victoria stood up, her Canary yellow bikini bottom was now dark with Victoria's wetness and her pubic mound were only inches from his face, the smell of her sex filled the room and Scott's senses.

"Well, I guess that concludes our business for today. You have your application signed and filled in and my check for the first quarter; and I have the delicious taste of your sperm in my mouth, so I guess it is time for you to leave and for me to brush my teeth. You well be delivering my policy when it come, won't you?" Inquired Victoria.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" responded Scott, with enthusiasm.

"Good, but this time, call first," she purred.

Scott having placed his penis back into his pants and zipped up, once again stood up and said, "May I kiss you?"

Victoria looked at him for a long time, as her face seen to project her inner feelings of triumph, joy, pleasure, self-satisfaction, and elation that she had just experienced and said, "Perhaps next time".

12