All Comments on 'Those Hazy, Lazy, Days of Summer'

by Kandra_Svenbjorn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not a bad story, but please get help spelling and proofreading. The first line has "Scott lunch hour", instead of "Scott's lunch hour.""Assent" means agree; "ascent" means to go up. "She weighed 123 pounds", not "she weight 123 pounds." You wrote about her "crouch"; I assume that you meant "crotch." If you were speaking about her tits, the word is "breasts", not "breast". I don't know what it means that Scott felt like he was in a "sonata"; did you mean "sauna"? I cannot figure out how her years of single parenting and working had all been "artificial". Those are just a few of the many problems I saw. I'm not trying to beat up on you, but I want you to see that there is a large problem here that distracts your readers well they try to figure out what you are trying to say. I think you can do this, but you will have to work at it for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You Need Help!

The comment below pretty much sums it up. A decent story in desperate need of an editor and/or some basic education.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous