Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers

"You got here just in time," I said. "We were about to start looking for new employment."

"Would you settle for a new studio?" she asked.

"I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old one," I replied.

"Did you notice all the activity around the main studio yesterday?" Georgia asked.

"I know there was a lot of noise coming from there when the doors were open," I admitted.

Taking a long sip of tea, she nodded and sat on a bar stool facing us. "While you were sleeping peacefully last night, a crew came in here and moved major films group to the new building out on highway 46."

"Are you talking about the old Durango building?" I asked. "That thing is huge."

"It's also very tall," she said, "which allows us to shoot outdoor scenes indoors and that can drastically reduce the time it takes to shoot a film. Now, they're able to simulate anything from a stormy sky to bright sunshine, the sets can be much higher and more complex and they have room for the boom cameras to go as high as thirty-five feet. They can even use the ladder truck indoors that they bought from the fire department."

"However," Jeanine said, "that means we don't make any promos today because we are moving into the main studios effective immediately. I have three crews coming in to do the heavy stuff so all we have to do is pack everything up. The electricians will take care of all the lighting equipment and the cameras have already been moved. While we move, they will be unpacked and placed along with some that are new to us, compliments of major films.

We also gained some boom mikes and platforms. A new group moves in to our studios next week and editing will be in the old administrative offices when they move to the studio 46 building next week."

"The reason for all of this is that we have a major project coming up very soon and we need more room and expanded capabilities. It's something we aren't free to go into but it's big or "really big" as Ed Sullivan used to say."

"Ed Who? Lisa asked,

"Never mind, you're too young," Georgia said, with a smile.

Gregory, Peter and three other men then joined us with some light weight coveralls to protect us from the dust and dirt that would be flying around soon. I took a look at mine and leaned over to whisper to Lisa and Ginger "It's going to be hot in these so just so you know, I'm going commando underneath." They agreed and we headed off to change while Jeanine and Georgia got things organized.

By end of day, the studios were vacant, dark and dusty and waiting for a cleaning crew to move in over the weekend to, as Jeanine would later say, "suck off the nasty shit" and do some repainting to prepare for the new team.

We'd spent a lot of the day being amazed at how bright and cheerful our new "digs" were and how much more room we now had including the main studio where we would begin the new project in the very near future. By the time we were done, we were hot, dirty, exhausted and naked as we headed for the showers and changing rooms. Coveralls were dropped into a bin supplied by the uniform service for just that purpose on our way out.

Jeanine offered to have dinner brought in so I called and left a message for Adam to eat out and went to join the others in what used to be the executive offices. Jeanine and Georgia took the three of us into the old conference room and closed the door. "While we're waiting," she said, "we need to talk to you about some areas of concern to us, The project we keep referring to will involve anal, lesbian and mild bondage scenes, Tanya, you got a taste of bondage in the scene you did with Derek. Are you comfortable with that feeling of loss of control?

"That didn't bother me at all," I replied. "In some ways, I can see where it could add to your orgasm. I'm not sure I'd trust my husband that far though." After the laughter died down, she asked if Lisa or Ginger had any feelings about it. Lisa said she actually wanted to experience it but I had a feeling there was more to that than she revealed. I would try to talk to her about it later. Ginger made us laugh when she revealed that she was usually the one doing the restraining. "How about the anal?" she asked. "Any problems there?"

'I've never experienced it and I'll admit to some concerns but I'm willing to try it, just not with Derek," I said. "I think I'd want to be comfortable with it before I allowed it in a scripted situation."

"I've done it" Lisa said, "and It can actually give you awesome orgasms but if you're as tight as I am, you have to be careful to prepare for it with lots of lube."

"I don't have a problem with it, " Ginger said, "but please make sure the guy knows what he's doing. "

"So that leaves Sapphic otherwise known as lesbian," she said.

+We learned that Ginger was bisexual while Lisa and I were still lesbian virgins, but we were both open to the experience.

"Actually, Jeanine," I said, "I'm willing to try almost anything other than BDSM. I'm not sure about that."

"It is absolutely critical, Georgia said, "that you let us know if you have any issues because, to be absolutely blunt about it, you will not be eligible for casting for those parts." Jeanine," I said, "what if we don't think there's an issue but then we find we simply can't deal with it? Wouldn't it make sense to do a scene involving any issues we question before it's too late?"

Jeanine and Georgia looked at each other and grinned. "We have through the end of next week to get it done" she said. "After that, we will be busy casting."

I wasn't aware of it, of course, but my little somewhat sheltered world was about to take a sudden twist when I went to work that next morning. First of all, I had to locate Jeanine's office and when I did, the door was closed, something I'd never seen in my short time there. Posted on the door was a note of sorts, with a big smiley face at the top. "It's just you and I this morning," it read. "You'll find me in room M4." I had no idea of what she had in store, but I certainly was not prepared for what lay behind that door as I opened it. The first thing I noticed was the dim lighting, which should have been enough to set the tone for what followed. With my spidey senses on tingle, I eased the door open. "Jeanine?"

"Jeanine will join us later," a soft, sultry voice said. I turned to find the source of the voice, only to be pulled roughly into the room, twisted around and pushed against the rapidly closing door.

"Eyes closed," she ordered, before I had time to identify her but of course, I complied with the demand. I felt her body press into me as a blindfold was slipped over my head and adjusted to be sure I could see nothing of what was about to take place. With my arms pressed into the wall behind me, a pair of soft, warm lips pressed against mine several times, becoming more insistent in the passionate message they conveyed. This most certainly was not the type of kisses Adam and I shared. The tip of her tongue was inserted into my lips and after a few seconds, I relented and accepted it into my mouth, where it found my tongue, urging it to come out to play. Her kisses became more passionate and she no longer had to hold me against the door. I heard soft, mewling sounds and realized they were coming from me and about the same time, a warmth began to move over me, From somewhere deep in my core, a feeling I knew to be desire started as a tingle but rapidly built in intensity.

I missed those deep passionate kisses when she moved them to my throat and the soft spot near my shoulders. Her tongue then moved up my throat to my ear where she sucked it into her mouth before tonguing my throat again. My mewling ceased, only to be replaced with low moans, almost a growl. When she began pulling my shirt up to reveal my bra-less breasts I raised my arms to allow her to pull it all the way off. With my arms raised high and my shirt half on and half off, she paused and I was at her mercy.

My breasts, and especially my nipples, which were now almost painfully erect, are super sensitive and when she zoned in on them my hand flew to the back of her head to push her face into me. She suckled on them, switching back and forth, first one and then the other. My body was on fire.

My knees weakened and I lost control of my body. Only the fact that she held me against the door prevented me from dropping to the floor.

"Oh god, you're going to make me come," I squealed, as the feeling of tightness began, like I was being drawn into a knot and I could feel the wetness seeping onto my legs.

She saved me the sweet feeling of an orgasmic explosion when she abandoned my breasts to finish pulling my shirt over my head, throwing it aside.

She put my hands together over my head. "Keep them there" she ordered.

My skirt was the next thing to fall around my ankles and then I felt my panties being pulled over my hips and down to join the skirt.

At her urging, I lifted my feet one at a time so she could kick everything to the side, I felt her push against my ankles and moved my feet apart. A second later, I felt her hot breath moving over the lips of my pussy and up to my clit to be followed by her tongue. She ran the flat of her tongue over my lips, working her way slowly up, getting closer each time to my needy clit. Oh god, I wanted her to hurry and then she kissed it, softly sucking on it, drawing it out. Gently at first, but as I whimpered, sucking harder, taking me closer and closer to that glorious precipice. My whole body seemed to be headed for oblivion, feeling as though it would simply turn inside out I started shaking all over and groaning loudly as she continued making love to my little bud until she suddenly nibbled and nipped at it, sending mind and body into a tail spin.

"Oh god, I'm coming. Oh my god yes. Oh please don't stop. Oh my god." I cried, more like a squeal as my body imploded, sending me to the floor.

I lay there, my body quivering, my stomach and thigh muscles twitching in spasmodic release.

She held me against her through the worst of it and into the afterglow, kissing my face and lips until she felt my body go limp.

I was lifted to my feet but the blindfold remained in place. I heard someone whisper something and a few seconds later, I felt another naked body next to me. The blindfold was removed then and once my vision cleared, I saw Jeanine facing me with the most beautiful smile and then I looked to my left and into the eyes of Lisa. We both smiled and reached out to lock our fingers together.

I hadn't noticed, but Georgia and Ginger had been watching the whole process and now moved over to face us

"Okay, listen up ladies. I hope you both enjoyed your first lesbian sex, but now we get back to work," Jeanine said, handing each of us a screenplay.

"They're waiting for you in wardrobe and makeup, Tanya," Jeanine said. "Read this through while they work with you and we will be shooting in set B when you're done"

As I skimmed through the script, I found it difficult to focus on it as it was quite sexually specific, graphically so. I made the conscious decision to speed read, basically focusing on my lines and actions, because in doing so, the emotions of our sexual exploits would be more spontaneous and genuine and to be honest, I couldn't focus once I reached the graphic sex. I knew then that this was going to be my most challenging scene.

I was sitting in the makeup room reading when the PA system chimed and announced, "Set active in ten."

I hurried down to room B to find Jeanine waiting for me but no Lisa.

Instead, I'm advised that Ginger will be my co-star. I was disappointed, but then I recalled that she had previous experience with lesbian love- making.

"Okay," she said, "pay attention. Tanya. you handled your first lesbian experience well but that was a tiny part of what lesbianism is all with camera and sound. The teleprompters will be live and you can use them since you had less than an hour to read it through. If you think you need it, you are allowed one walk-through. Kate Wilders is the director and Wanda is assistant. Now this is important. If you blow a line or miss a cue, keep going and fake it until you get caught up. We will not be doing re-takes on this shoot so let's make it sweet. Any questions?" "Okay then. Places everyone," she called.

Making sure we were ready, she pointed her arm to the director to indicate that she had control. "Quiet on the set," Wanda called, and then the director took over to the call "and we're live in three, two, one aaand action!"

There is a knocking off set and I go to the back door to find my best friend Colleen, played by Ginger, who bursts into the room in tears. I take her in my arms and hold her till she stops crying. I lead her to my recliner, where I sit, pulling her into my lap. She presses her head into my neck and shoulder and I plant tender little kisses on her face and eyes as I coo softly into her ear. I promise her I will always be there for her.

She pulls back a tiny distance and we gaze into each other's eyes. There is an awkward moment and then I kiss her. At first, it's a peck but years of denial of our feelings for each other finally break down the barriers and we slowly move our lips closer and closer until they touch. Tenderly at first but each time they linger a little longer before we separate and with each kiss the mewling and moans got louder. It was the easiest roll I'd ever played as the emotions were very real.

It was difficult to do but the script then called for Ginger to become the aggressor so I had to restrain my desire to take lead. Her kisses became more passionate, her tongue moving into my mouth to plunge ever deeper with each kiss. Our bodies twisted and turned against each other as we sought to flee the raging flames within.

She stands and holds her hands out to me and I go to her. I feel a tingle as she kisses my neck and hearing my whimper of acquiescence, she does it again. I momentarily lean away to express a feeling of uncertainty but she draws me back in to mold her lips against mine. Slowly accepting and responding to her kisses, I moan loudly when she first kisses my neck and then sucks my ear into her mouth and when she releases it, she whispers into my ear and I smile as she leads me away to end the frame.

"Are you okay with this?" she asks.

"Most of it," I replied, and by the expression on her face I know that she knows exactly what I mean.

We move to the bedroom set and our makeup is touched up. We then move to stand just outside the door way until Wanda once again calls for "places, everyone," and waits for performers and crew to get settled before demanding "quiet on the set, then Kate calls, "live in three, two, one, aaaand action!."

We then walk into the set and move to the bed, where we pause to share More of the passionate kisses before she reaches up to stroke my face and neck, moving slowly to my chest, moving closer to my breast. Emboldened by the way my body responds she very deftly slides her fingers over my breasts. I murmur into her kiss but as her hand passes more firmly over my breast I feign hesitation, pulling back slightly.

I open my eyes and take a deep breath. Her hand returns to my face, lightly stroking my cheek, as she kisses me and almost in a whisper says " I don't want to stop."

"I'm sorry," I say, "it's just that..."

"Shush," she says, "It's okay. We need this and we deserve it."

She moves into me to kiss me again, and as her kisses become more passionate she lowers her hand, moving it over my chest, traversing through my cleavage to my abdomen, stroking me before returning upward to gently caress my breasts.

I roll to my side as we continue to share passionate kisses and placing my hand on hers, I encourage her by moving it in a circular pattern over my clothed breast. As if I was giving her permission, her fingers squeeze each breast in turn. My continued moans and mewling sounds drive her to move her hand under my top to reach behind my back where she fumbled a bit to release the hooks. I raised my arms as she pulled my bra and top up and over my head. The cool air of the studio feels good against my breasts, now free and naked.

I lay back, reveling in her expression of approval as her hand reaches for my breast and I sigh deeply and raise my hand to her breast, squeezing it through her bra. Her nipples respond instantly and as we enjoy mutual pleasure, she pauses to say. "I want you naked."

I smile and nod, before telling her I wanted her naked too.

We move to sit on the side of the bed and I look over to her. She leans toward me and we kiss passionately again and again. I take her hands in mine and we both stand to share more kisses with tongues playing over and against each other.

I reach for the buttons of her blouse, struggling momentarily due to their small size but eventually learning the way to open them. Slowly her body comes in to view, exposing the upper hemispheres of her delightful breasts and tender flesh. Slipping her top over her head, she moves into me and our lips once again join in celebration.

As we hold fast to one another, I reach for the back of her bra to release her breasts, only to discover that her bra is fastened in front. Smiling, I step back to deftly release her amazing breasts.

We kiss again as the bra slips down her arms, arms that now reach around me to nimbly unzip my skirt and release the waist band. She then steps back to let it fall to the floor.

We move against each other, our bodies blending at our breasts. I moan with delight at the feeling of breast on breast. Her fingers now hook into the waistband of my panties and she steps back. Now she is on her knees, my hands on her shoulders as she slowly moves them down my legs. She holds my thighs as I step out of them and kick them away.

I feel her hot breath on my vulva as she lightly kisses it, first one side and then the other. I throw my head back and take deep breaths to maintain control as she kisses her way back up my body to my welcoming mouth, our lips now joined in the increasing fervor of mutual need and desire.

Drawn to the inviting bed we lay side by side immersing ourselves again in deep and wet kisses, our hands researching the nakedness of the other. I love to kiss but then her body moved and she now had one thigh lying across my legs, the moist heat of her pussy against my thigh. As her mouth now kissed and licked its way to my breasts, my hand moved to the back of her head, my fingers lightly combing though her hair and as her tongue licked across my very aroused nipple I could not resist the need to push her into me.

Her hand teased one nipple as her mouth gorged on the other; licking, sucking nibbling on the flesh, the areola and nipple and then moving to other to delightfully pleasure both herself and I. As she nipped at my nipple again, my thighs reflexively opened, her leg moved between them and I squealed in lustful pleasure as she almost rammed her thigh against the hot wetness she found there.

In one swift rolling move I had her on her back. Softly now, I caressed the globes of her firm breasts, my tongue licking teasingly over the light brown circles of her areola before softly puckering my lips, encircling them over a nipple and suckling it into my mouth.

One and then the other received my attention; tentative now but gradually becoming more aggressive. Holding my head to her breast she directed me to suck and lick, to suckle hard: "You won't hurt me, Elaine, suck harder."

I took my pleasure, obviously much to her liking, her passion for the love of a woman at her tits was displayed both verbally and by the movements of her body against my mouth.

Her hands urged me to move up on her body where we once again share kisses. Kisses now so passionate as to fan the flames of that seemed about to destroy our bodies.

fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers