Threat of Foreclosure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers

"Lay back" she said, and once again her lips suckled each of my nipples, but now as she mouthed each, her hand was circling over and around my abdomen. Soft fingers and a warm palm encroached upon my clean shaven mound.

"Open your legs baby," she whispered.

Once again my thighs parted allowing her to move between them, her hands now pushing my knees up and out, my pussy open to her every touch and kiss..She started stroking my inner thighs, her fingers gradually coming closer, teasingly so toward my soft lips. I felt her breath upon me, breathing over me, blowing across me and once again I mewled a deep sigh of wanting pleasure, sighing once again to totally display my acceptance to whatever she wished of me. I wanted her to tongue and finger fuck me right then. I was totally engrossed in the taking of my pleasure from my beautiful co-star and I wanted more.

With a deep sigh of her own, her mouth now descended over me, opening wide to encompass the entirety of my pussy lips. Sucking onto me I felt her tongue slide into the lower edges of my slit; now slithering up and through, before returning over and over to perform the same sensitive stroke; each time my pussy exuding more and more wetness. As that amazing tongue explored the introitus of my cunt, my hands instinctively reached to her head, guiding her to where I wanted her most as I declared "Oh fuck baby, NO man has ever been this skilled."

It was almost as though my declaration triggered an instant change in assion and pace. Her mouth became alive, her tongue was everywhere, in me, over me, her lips now circling my clit as her magical tongue deftly licked... Spasm like flashes of electrical energy coursed though me and then she was back to my slit, ravenous in her pursuit of my inner lips and cunt.

Without warning, she suddenly came out from between my legs, moving up to my face, kissing me deep and hard with sexual passion before staring, in fact almost glaring at me, demanding that I turn over:

I remembered this part of the scene even though I'd only skimmed over it and a moment of hesitation, almost panic moved over me but I knew that in refusing to continue I was jeopardizing my career.

"Roll over, lay on your face!"

Without hesitation I did as I was told. From behind me, she grasped my ankles, spreading my legs wide and moving between them before lying her entire body over mine, her legs between my thighs, her mound pushing into the cleft of my buttocks.

Hands deeply massaging my shoulders, rough with her own desire she licked, kissed and bit the back and sides of my neck. Unbeknownst to her I was not excited or anticipating what I knew she was about do to me. She now proceeded to kiss and nibble her route down my spine, re-positioning herself to her knees as she descended, her kisses now at the cleft of my ass before she sat up, grasped my pelvis and unceremoniously, pulled me to my knees:

Her hands kneaded into my buttocks, squeezing, and suddenly slapping one cheek, then the other. I bit into the pillow and fisted the bedding, groaning into the pillow, a groan that might be misinterpreted as a signal to her of my liking of all she was doing, but she needed no further encouragement! Now spanking the other cheek she leaned forward, her wet tongue licking over and around my cheeks, her hands holding each, her knees holding my legs apart as her tongue now licked deep into the depths of my crack.

My flesh was alive with tingling goose bumps as she now circled her tongue around the puckered edges of my ring. Her fingernails scratching across the surface of my cheeks as her tongue performed its magical work at my ass; pushing, licking and kissing. I felt her saliva trickling over me and then without warning a finger was shoved deep into me, fucking me as I writhed back and forth: I gasped, a bit too loudly, I suppose, but then remembered my lines.

"Oh yes love, give me more."

"You like that?" she asks.

"Oh fuck yes, don't stop now."

One finger was replaced by two and the fucking proceeded to go on. To my surprise, I found that my anus was every bit as sensitive as my pussy, in a very different way. She was very aggressive with her mouth, kissing and licking my butt and my lower back before licking down my crack again, and back up, her tongue deep in my crack. I groaned as the two fingers were rammed deep to fuck me fast and hard and then her fingers were withdrawn and the weight of her body was against me once more. I again felt her kisses on the back of my neck as she rubbed her tits against my back.

When she rolled me to my back, I was able to relax. Knowing that my first anal adventure, albeit a very brief and inconsequential one, was over and her mouth was immediately back in action, both tits were caressed and squeezed, my hardened nipples suckled and bitten on as her lower hand now moved again to my mound. It was a touch welcomed by me, opening my legs wide; my pussy wet and longing for her continued touch.

Fingers slithered into my slit. I pulled her face to mine wanting of her kisses, our tongues each attempting to gain supremacy over the other. It was a battle that I immediately lost as she literally drove two experienced fingers into the depths of my cunt, curling up and massaging the rubbery surface that covered my g-spot. With a sharp intake of air I grasped her hair, pushing her head away from the kiss and down to my pussy:

"Oh my god, baby, eat me. Fuck me with that long tongue."

With my legs held high exposing my every intimate part, I cried out my need for her to be at me as far and as deep as her tongue would permit. The wet sounds of her mouth slurping over me; her tongue luxuriantly exciting as it slithered up and down my slit.

She passionately explored every crevice of my puffy lips and I squealed in pleasure as she now settled onto my clit. She was light of touch and then rough in both lips and suction, now gentle again, her tongue caressing the most sensitive part of my clit. She knew her business well and I relished in each and every swipe of her tongue and every sudden interlude of perfect sucking and kissing. I was in mid sigh when her mouth pulled away from me. I looked down to see what was happening and as she looked into my eyes she slapped my clit. Hard

"Oh my fucking god," I screamed.

In that single moment her lips surrounded my clit, her tongue swept around and around. My hips came off the bed as I thrust them into the air, trying desperately to get away from the shock waves of an insanely deep impending orgasm that began to encroach upon my every nerve ending. My hands flew out to my sides, my fingers grasping the sheet, my whole body stiffened as my inner self imploded into the most exquisite shock waves of cum extruding orgasm. My pussy was pulsing wildly and it felt as if the dam had broken. With a final shudder, my body slumped into the bed and she tenderly licked me into bliss as she slowly brought me back to reality.

She moved up to kiss my face and my mouth, the taste of me on her lips. I sighed deeply and smiled as I looked into her eyes.

We lay on our sides reveling in the afterglow but as my mind cleared, I remembered that we were still on script and a movement caught my eye as Wanda desperately motioned to us to keep rolling.

Rolling her onto her back my hand moved to her tits. She then drew me down, embracing me into a kiss but my hand never stopped enjoying those two perfect hemispheres. My fingers circled her areola and in one quick move my lips left her mouth to surround her dark reddish-brown nipple, sucking one and then the other and back again and again. I heard her breath grow deeper and felt her chest rise and fall beneath me I gorged myself on those amazing nipples as she whimpered.

Still licking and sucking her, I used one finger to trail a route down her tummy, pausing to encircle her navel before descending between two open thighs and into the full lips of her pussy. She was so succulently wet that my finger slipped easily into her. For just a brief moment, I fingered the roof of her cunt just long enough to locate and teasingly toy with her G-spot and as I sensed her positive reaction to my touch... I withdrew! Bringing my finger to my lips, I looked up at her as I sucked her juices. Her look was one of lust but I didn't linger long.

Straddling across her waist, I took her hands and lifted them above her head as her mouth first surrounded and then sucked on my nipples. I bent to kiss her soft lips before moving down.

Her legs opened to me and she raised her knees to put her shaved pussy out for me. I hesitated for just a brief second but then kneeling between her thighs I proceeded to kiss her thighs, moving closer and closer to her open pussy. Taking a deep breath, I kissed and licked her shaved mound before sitting back on my ankles to teasingly trail my fingers along her inner thighs, moving agonizingly slow toward her mound. Coming tenuously close to her pussy lips, I leaned forward, sighing as I inhaled the sweet fragrance but never touching.

Feverishly licking her lips to bring moisture back to her mouth she finally blurted it out:

"Holy fuck woman, eat me for fuck sake, eat me!"

Two fingers plunged inside of her and my mouth fell on her waiting pussy. Now prone between her thighs, her knees flexed high and wide I moved hands under her butt, pulling her to me, holding and squeezing as I moved my mouth over her to take my first taste of another woman.

Remembering what she'd done for me, my tongue searched out every crease and fold of her pussy before pushing it into her as far as it possible fucking into her as she moaned in absolute pleasure.

She groaned and writhed against my face as I sucked, licked and fucked into her. I drew my hands from under her, slightly moving my body toward her left thigh and pushed two fingers deep into her cunt fingers oh so wet, fucking back and forth, now turning up to excite that magical spot of uniquely female pleasure.

Her fingers combed through my hair and I heard her loud gasps of passion encouraging me on:

"Yes, baby, yes, right there, oh fuck, faster baby, fuck me faster!"

I did as I was bid; finger fucking her as my mouth enveloped her clit and my tongue teased every nerve ending within this engorged and very red bud of feminine joy laid bare for my pleasure. When I found my fingers were obstructing my research of her every fold. I pulled them from her cunt, moving them back to tease the brown puckered ring of her anus. Her pelvis lifted from the sheet in response and I pushed first one, and then another finger into her anus, fucking her hole as I applied my limited oral skills to her slit, her clit and her cunt.

Her reaction was amazing: I sensed a chill quiver through her legs and they began to shake . Knowing she was close, I redoubled my efforts, focusing on her clit and in that moment she raked her fingers through my hair, forcing me tightly against her. I suckled hard, taking her right to the edge and then sending her flying over her peak. Cum seeped around my lips and over my face but I kept my mouth on her until her body collapsed beneath me; her breathing deep and fast.

Returning to her side I lay my head on her chest, stroking her torso, lightly kissing her body and tits as she regained her breath, pulling me to her, to kiss and to kiss again until the director said, "that's a wrap."

"Take ten, everyone," Jeanine called and we stayed in place as everyone left.

"Are you all right?" Ginger asked as we leaned against each other.

"Yeah," I replied. "That was certainly intense though."

"So what are your thoughts right now?"

"Well, it was most definitely the most difficult scene I've ever done," I admitted.

"Difficult as in?" she asked

"Difficult as in staying on script, even with the prompters. I bet if we compare the script against the film, we were off script at least half of the time."

"I know, but Jeanine expected it. That's why they said no retakes. We'd never get it right." We both laughed and then sat quietly for a few seconds but then our fingers touched and interlaced and the feeling that swept over me was so amazing.

To be continued...

fantac63
fantac63
38 Followers