Three Boyfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I disappointed him. I think he thought I should be doing more with my life. I had the same job I had when I first went to the city.

Whenever people asked what I did, I told them I was a "Material Handler in Receiving and Distribution for Women's Wear"—a stock-boy in women's lingerie—and I loved my job so much I took it home with me at night. It was funny a couple years ago.

Also, I didn't know for a fact, but I suspected he knew what I was and it broke his heart. He was a man's-man and I knew he couldn't tolerate anything less from his only son. I felt ashamed whenever we were together. That was the main reason why I only came home once a year, at Christmas.

Jenny and I stayed-up later than everyone else. Even though we spoke for hours every week on the phone, it wasn't the same as sitting next to each other. She filled me in on all the family and local gossip; she spoke of how happy she was and looking forward to graduation; that she might have a 'good job' already lined-up in the city.

I asked about the kids we went to high school with and she told me tremendous stories of success and colossal blunders of failure of the kids we knew back then. When I asked about Chip Conner her face turned ashen white.

"Why do you want to know about him? He was, and still is, a horrible, horrible man," she said. I thought I saw a tear in her eye.

I made a joke to change the subject and we laughed. It was getting late and we were tired. I said something about how dad hadn't changed—that he still didn't know how to speak with his own son. A sad look washed over Jenny's pretty face.

"He's never forgiven himself..." she softly said.

"Huh?" I asked, "...for what?"

Jenny looked at me like I was crazy. "Your decision..." was all she answered.

A flood of emotions filled my mind. This was one area that I had completely pushed out of my memories. I felt my heart sink as I thought of it now.

My father is a very proud man. His biggest accomplishment, according to him, was that he was able to send all his kids through college. He supported and paid for our three older sisters then it came our turn. He couldn't afford to send both me and Jenny to school. He had made a bad investment and the money he lost would have paid for both of us. Now only one could go.

When the time came, he stoically told Jenny that he wouldn't be able to pay for her college. There was money enough for one of us, and because I was a male, he said I needed a college degree more than she did. I saw how crushed she was when he told her; I couldn't bear her disappointment.

"Dad," I said, "...I don't want to go to college—let Jenny go."

Jenny and I knew it was a lie. We had often talked about what we wanted to study—what we 'wanted to be when we grew up'. We were both excited to be going to college.

I thought about the time I spent with him after I made my decision. He had changed. Jenny was right: It had been my decision that changed him into the morose and sad man he is today.

"You might be right...." I told her.

She saw the crestfallen expression on my face and hugged me. We both had tears streaming down our cheeks.

Then Jenny whispered in my ear, "Mom says it breaks her heart to see him some days—for all the good he did in his life—he believes he is an absolute failure because he couldn't send us both to school."

We regained our composure and said our "Good Nights"—the next day was graduation and it would be a busy day. We went into the house and upstairs to our rooms. It was dark—there was only a small night-light to help us find our way. Jenny stopped me before I opened the door to my room. I could only see the outline of her beautiful face.

She whispered to me, "Johnny, I never thanked you for what you did for me...I resented you for a long time...I felt selfish for going to college while you couldn't...I know how you feel about me—I know you would do anything in the world for me—now I want to say 'thank you'—you are a wonderful brother—and I want you to know that I will do everything I can to help you become a happier person."

She turned and went into her room. I stood there numb. Tears rolled down my face again; I went into 'our' room and went to bed.

On 'Graduation Day' I was determined to spend as much time with my dad as I could. Mother needed some things from the grocery store so I went with dad in the car. It was hard trying to get dad to open up and talk.

"Jenny says she's already received a heckuva job offer," I said; which was true. Jenny was graduating with a double-major. She'd be getting a BS degree in Math and a BS degree in Computer Sciences. Her first job out of college was going to pay her 90 thousand dollars a year. Fantastic!

"...and she'd be in the city—you and mom could come see her and me more often," I added, knowing full well that they had never visited me in the city.

He smiled wistfully at me, and said, "It won't be the same around the house...."

"Yeah," I said, "...you won't have any more bratty kids crimping your swinging life style!"

He laughed hard at that one.

I really hadn't thought about it. When Jenny moves to the city my folks will finally be alone in the house.

"Maybe you and mom can do some traveling now."

"Yeah, maybe...." He said softly.

We had to take three cars to the ceremony. It was a beautiful day and there were a hundred-and-fifty graduates. It took about an-hour-and-a-half. When Jenny's name was announced and she received her diplomas, we all stood and cheered.

Afterwards, on the way to the car I told my dad, "I'm glad Jenny went to school—in this economy—the liberal arts degree I would have gotten wouldn't be worth anything."

He looked at me thoughtfully and said, "Yeah, I'm afraid you might be right, son."

Back at the house, I helped him grill the burgers, brats and hot dogs. He was relaxed; he was having fun. He even had a couple beers.

The next day we all said our tearful 'Goodbyes' and headed back to wherever we all were going.

I needed to gas-up the car and stopped at the convenience store/gas station. I looked across the street at the old garage where we used to buy all our gas. They only did auto repair work there now. I'd heard that Chip's father, who owned the place, had retired and that Chip was now running it. As I pumped the gas, I wondered if Chip was there now.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. Out of the garage came a guy and he was heading in the direction of the convenience store. My heart suddenly stopped beating: it was Chip! I turned away so he couldn't see me. He walked by me and into the store.

Good God, I thought, the years hadn't been very kind to him. We were the same age but he looked ten years older than me. He had a beer belly and was rapidly going bald. My car was filled with gas, and I got out of there before he came out of the store. All the old memories of him came back as I drove to the city.

Chip had been the most popular guy in high school, and the quarterback of our football team—he was very good, too. He hung out with the other jocks; he and I spoke only if we were passing in the hallways. He was pleasant enough—we just didn't have much in common.

One day out-of-the-blue, he asked me if I wanted to go to a ballgame in the city with him. The major league baseball team was starting a home stand, and he said he had two tickets. I jumped at the opportunity.

It was a Saturday afternoon game and while I waited for him to pick me up, I felt both nervous and exhilarated.

Good God--get a grip on yourself, John, I told myself. It's only a ballgame.

Jenny went right to the point, as usual, when she'd heard of our plans.

"Why the hell would Chip Conner invite you to a ballgame, little brother? You guys haven't hung-out since the sixth grade!"

Yeah, I had to admit. It was a little strange, but hey, it was a chance to go to the city and see a live ballgame.

Chip smiled at me as I got into his car and we headed for the Interstate. When he passed right by the on-ramp for the Interstate and drove underneath the highway I asked him where he was going?

He just smiled and said he had a surprise for me. We continued driving until we reached a grove of trees. He turned the car onto a gravel road; then turned off on a flattened-down, grass pathway. The car came to a stop in a sunny field of grass surrounded by trees.

"C'mon," he said and we climbed out of the car. He opened the trunk, took out a cooler and a blanket. He led me to a flat spot on the grass; he set down the cooler; then spread out the blanket on the grass.

He stood in front of me; his strong hands gripped my shoulders. I looked up at him and wondered what was going on here. He was four inches taller than me and considerably heavier, but I didn't feel threatened by him. Why should I?

He pulled me closer to him and began to unbutton my shirt. I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I asked incredulously.

He smiled, held my head with his hands and kissed me on the lips. I felt a thrill shoot-up my spine, but I tried to pull away.

"We can do this the easy way—or we can do this the hard way—but we ARE going to do this," he said with a menacing voice. He went back to unbuttoning my shirt; when it was open he jerked it off of me and threw it on the ground.

"Take off your pants," he ordered.

I froze. I didn't know to laugh or cry. With lightening-like quickness he grabbed my throat and squeezed hard. I felt the oxygen being cut-off from my wind-pipe.

"I've seen you look at me in the shower after gym class; I've seen you staring at my penis--I think you like it—I think you want it! So I decided you're going to be 'my girl' today—whether you want to or not. You're gonna suck my cock and then I'm gonna fuck you in the ass. If you don't do whatever I tell you to do, I'll bring your stuck-up sister out here and make her do to me whatever you refuse to do."

I wanted to cry, but fought back the tears. I had no doubt he could beat the living crap out of me—I didn't care—I'd give him a good battle, but when he said what he would do to Jenny, well, there was no way I could let that happen.

I took off my shoes, socks, and pants. I stood there in just my tightie-whities. "Get those off, too," he said, and then I stood naked before him.

He put his arms around me and caressed my shoulders and back. He pressed his lips against mine; I reached my arms around his broad shoulders and kissed him back. He took my hand and placed it on the bulge in his slacks.

"Squeeze it," he said. I jerked my hand away like I felt fire. He reached down and grabbed my scrotum and squeezed hard.

"AARRRGGGHHHHH," I cried out in pain.

"We can play this game all day, if you want...but in the end—I'm going to use you like the queer-bitch that you and I both know you are...and next week I'll treat your sister the same way--now rub my cock!"

With tears welling in my eyes I reached down and rubbed his hard cock through the material of his slacks. He kissed me again. I resigned myself to my fate and kissed him back.

His lips were soft and warm; my penis stiffened; he pointed to it and laughed, "I knew you'd like it!" My face turned scarlet because he was right—I did like it—I liked it a lot!

"Undress me!" he ordered, as I stared into his deep blue eyes.

As I undressed him I wondered how he knew that I looked at him in the shower room. I thought I'd been careful—I didn't think he saw me. But he was right—I loved the way he looked naked, and I loved watching his cock and balls swing between his legs. When I masturbated every night I dreamed of Chip.

I went to my knees to take off his shoes and socks. My hands trembled as I opened his slacks. I pulled the zipper down and his slacks fell to the ground on their own volition.

"Pull down my boxers!" he commanded, as he looked down at me.

There was a prominent bulge in the front of his shorts. My heart pounded as I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his shorts; I took a deep breath and pulled them down his muscular legs. My eyes opened wide when his hard cock popped into view. It was beautiful! It was better than what I had fantasized.

Six-inches long and an-inch-and-half around; the plum-colored mushroom head was smooth and round. His shaft called out to me to touch it. The manly aroma from his cock and balls filled my nostrils; I swooned; I was lost in a fog of lust and desire.

I lost control—I had to kiss it—feel it—caress it....

Chip didn't say a word and I didn't look up at him. I took hold of his shaft with my left hand, and cradled his balls in my right. I leaned forward—I had to kiss his cock—I needed to kiss it! I pressed my lips to his penis. I drank it in with my eyes; I pressed my tongue on his cock-slit and lapped up his pre-cum. It tasted wonderful!

"OOhh God...oooooooo, YES!!" Chip cried out when my lips completely encircled his cockhead and drew it into my mouth.

I had his cock in my mouth—I HAD CHIP CONNER'S COCK IN MY MOUTH!! My own cock throbbed as it stood straight out from my body. I wanted to touch it but I knew it would explode on contact.

I held his cock away from his scrotum and my lips and tongue lathered his balls with hot kisses. I took one ball into my mouth and licked and sucked at it then performed the same ministrations to his other ball. His ball sac was smooth and hairless. I reveled in the musky aroma.

His cock trembled and pulsated in my small hand. His hips began moving on their own. I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking the exquisite purple head. My hand brazenly stroked his shaft. My tongue slobbered up-and-down his majestic cock. A low, steady, animal-like groan came from my throat. I was lost in the sucking—the warmth of his smooth flesh drove me to a sucking-frenzy. My head bobbed back-and-forth and my hand stroked his shaft faster-and-faster.

Suddenly, Chip's hands held my head still—he fucked his cock in-and-out of my mouth. I heard him moan—I heard him growl with lust. High-pitched whimpers of pleasure escaped his lips. His balls contracted in my hand; his hips gave a series of short, but powerful thrusts that pushed his cock deeper-and-deeper into my mouth.

He screamed, "OH-GOD-I'M-CUMMING---I'M-CUMMING---I'M-CUMMING...."

I had briefly wondered what I would do if he came in my mouth—not anymore—I swallowed--his cum covered my tongue as I sucked the jizz out of his cock-slit. I swallowed mouthful-after-mouthful of his creamy, delicious semen. I massaged his balls to coax every last drop of cum out of him.

Chip fell to his knees next to me. My cock was throbbing in the air. As soon as he held it in his hand my balls exploded. I drenched his hand, and part of the blanket below us with my cum. He laughed out loud and I felt humiliated.

"Oh yeah," he grinned, "...sweet-thing, you and me are gonna have one fun afternoon!" And he had me lick my own cum off his hand.

He pushed me down on the blanket and lay on top of me. He kissed my cum-slick lips and I threw my arms around him and held him tight. The weight of his body on mine was suffocating, and thrilling! I couldn't move—I was pinned helplessly beneath Chip Conner—the boy I had been fantasizing about in my bed every night for four years. I had never felt this happy in my life.

We kissed and caressed each other. I felt his penis stiffen against my thigh. He raised himself to his hands and knees and moved forward until his beautiful, hard cock was above my face, inches from my lips. He didn't have to say a word—my hands and mouth found his eager flesh and I pleasured him once again. I loved watching his balls sway back-and-forth above my face as I serviced him.

When I knew he was close—when I heard him straining to cum—my finger traveled to his nether region and rubbed and stroked his anus. His shouts of joy sang along with the birds in the near-by sycamore trees. He tried to drown me in his cum, but my greedily gulping throat swallowed every drop. He collapsed beside me on the blanket gasping for air.

"Oh my God," he said, panting, "...where did you learn that?"

"I...ah, I don't know...it just seemed like a good thing to do...." I stammered. In truth, at night in my bed, I explored every area of my body and discovered touches that were very pleasurable—that was one of them.

Chip walked naked to the car and brought back a radio. He tuned it to the baseball game. It hadn't started yet.

"We better listen to the game in case our folks ask us about it," he explained.

I smiled up at him—I thought he was a genius!

He opened the cooler and brought out a big bucket of chicken, rolls and butter and a large container of potato salad. He gave me a bottle of water.

I was impressed and flattered. He obviously had meticulously planned our day together; it could only mean that he had true feelings for me. I was giddy as a school-girl.

We remained naked the rest of the afternoon. We casually ate and listened to the start of the ballgame. He brought out a cigar; it had been stored in a long cylinder-type tube. He smoked half of the cigar before he extinguished the burning tip.

Then we lay side-by-side and kissed and caressed each other. I stroked his cock to another erection. He took hold of the base of my hard-on and gently fondled me.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He had me lie on my back and pull my legs up to my chest. Then he said to pull my knees as far apart as I could. I felt a kiss of sunshine on my exposed anus.

Curious, I watched as he opened a packet of melted butter and coated the cigar tube with the slippery yellow liquid. He got on his knees in front of me and rubbed the tube on my vulnerable anus.

"OOhhhhhh..." I groaned, as the tube pushed past my sphincter muscle.

He continued coating the tube with butter as he pushed it deeper-and-deeper into my virgin asshole. Twice he stopped to lean over and stroke my hair and told me to "relax". My penis began to throb with excitement. He pushed the tube into me until it bumped my prostate.

"OOOHHHHH—GOD..." I cried out. I had never felt such extreme pleasure in my entire life.

He worked the tube in-and-out of me. He fucked me with the tube. My rectum was slick with butter and the tube easily slid in-and-out of me.

Chip began to caress my balls; he rolled them in his fingers. I was swooning with delight. His manly caresses made the cum boil in my balls. I was gasping for air; my eyes closed and my head rolled side-to-side on the soft blanket. A steady moan of pleasure escaped my lips.

Suddenly, he took hold of my trembling cock and after four or five vigorous strokes my balls exploded and my cum shot out of my cock-slit and onto my chest. My screams of joy startled the robins and sparrows.

I felt his hand gathering up the cum on my chest and I watched as Chip coated his hard cock with my cum. I shivered in anticipation. I knew he was getting ready to take my virginity.

His strong hands tried to roll me over, and he said in a lust-filled voice, "Get on your hands and knees."

I obeyed him. He kneeled behind me and I felt the large, smooth head of his cock against my anus. He pushed the mushroom-shaped cockhead into me and we both groaned. It was painful at first, but I kept quiet—I had fantasized about Chip Conner fucking me in the ass for a long time and I wasn't about to stop him.

When he pushed his cock all the way inside me I closed my eyes and shut out the pain. Just as my body was getting accustomed to his size, he flexed his cock and it expanded in my asshole bringing a deep and long-lasting groan from my throat.

He pulled his cock out to the tip then plunged into me again. He held my hips still—there was no escaping the sodomizing of my virgin asshole. My rectum was beginning to go numb—the pain was gone. When his cockhead bumped my prostate I squealed like a stuck pig. My hips thrashed about wildly but he held me in place and continued plowing his wonderful cock in-and-out of my deflowered asshole.