Three Boyfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled into a good rhythm; I pushed my hips back to meet his every thrust. I felt my own cock stiffen and begin to throb. He fucked my asshole for a long time. Our screams of passion and joy filled the air. His cockhead pounded my prostate with every thrust now and I was delirious with the extreme sensations that his cock had awakened within my body.

We were grunting like animals straining to cum. He held my hips and fucked me like the bitch in heat that I had been transformed into. The cum churned in my balls; I was going to shoot a huge load of cum without him even touching me. I felt like a depraved, cock-slut, and I loved it!

I felt his cock expand inside me and he screamed so loud I think he scared the birds. His hot jism filled my asshole—load-after-load of hot cum scalded the walls of my rectum. Suddenly, I cried out and my boiling sperm erupted from my cock coating the blanket below me with my viscous fluids.

When his balls were drained, he collapsed on top of me. My belly was covered with my cum on the blanket. His cock slipped out of me and his cum dribbled out of my anus and onto the blanket. The smell of semen in the air was intoxicating.

He rolled me on my back and held me tight. We kissed long and deeply.

He gazed into my eyes and said, "You're the best lover I've ever had—you are one hot fuck!"

I smiled and kissed him over-and-over. I was happy that I finally had a real boyfriend.

Afterwards, we ate more chicken and then he lay back and I rested my head on his chest and we listened to the ballgame.

During the seventh-inning stretch, I kissed my way down his body and kneeled between his wide-splayed thighs. I kissed and sucked his balls into my greedy mouth. I teased is anus with kisses and pushed my tongue into his asshole. He groaned and writhed on the blanket. I finally took his pulsating cock into my mouth and sucked him to an excruciatingly delicious orgasm. Afterwards, he kissed me on the lips and tasted his own cum.

When the game ended, we were both tired, and we took a short nap. Chip had calculated we had a little over two-hours after the end of the game before we'd be expected home. We slept for an hour.

He woke me with a passion-filled kiss. We lie on the blanket, kissing and stroking each others' chest and thighs until we both had rampant erections. He stood, helped me to my feet, and led me to the front of the car where he had me lay my head and shoulders on the hood of the car. My lower body was bent over with my legs spread wide.

He enjoyed my bottom in this position. There was no longer any pain when he fucked me. His cock felt wonderful in my ass, and when he cried out and pumped his semen in my bottom-hole, I came with a shudder and unloaded my balls onto the grill of his car.

Afterwards, we hugged and held each other tightly. I looked at his gorgeous face and wanted to tell him that I loved him, but something stopped me from saying it. I guess I didn't want to scare him. Deep down I knew we wouldn't be seeing much of each other after we graduated from school. We would be going our separate ways. He had a football scholarship to a big-time university, and I already knew I'd be moving to the city.

We rode home in silence. There was a hint of sadness in the air; we both knew this was going to be a short-lived romance.

To this day, I swear that we could smell my semen from the car's engine on the drive home.

Just before we reached my house Chip said, "John, don't beat-off this week—I want you horny as hell on Saturday."

That was a tough one, but I smiled and told him I would refrain from my nightly activity this week.

Very little was said about our trip. As far as I could tell, everyone believed we had gone to the game. On Thursday, I saw Chip at school and he told me he would drive me home after school. My heart leapt with joy.

On the way home he took a detour and we found ourselves parked by an abandoned farm house. I went into his arms and we kissed and I caressed his chest and thighs. He took my hand and placed it on the bulge in his pants. I fondled his cock through the material of his slacks.

I opened his pants and extricated his beautiful cock from its hiding place. I kissed and licked and teased his cock until he begged me to suck it. When he came, his whole body shook violently and I swallowed at least three mouthfuls of cum.

On the way home he said he'd pick me up Saturday at the same time as last week. He told me the story this week was he was going to teach me how to play golf. The nearest golf course was forty miles away, so no one should get suspicious.

Then he said, "Oh, by the way, I want you to wear a pair of your sisters' panties on Saturday."

I furrowed my brow, and asked, "How am I supposed to get her underwear?"

"You're a clever guy—you'll figure it out," he said; then he dropped me off at my house.

I only had two nights to find a way to steal her underwear. After dinner that night, I was in the basement doing my homework. It was quiet down there and I could concentrate better. I just happened to look around and I noticed the laundry hamper.

Well, I thought, Chip never said they had to be clean underwear.

I listened to the movement upstairs and when I was satisfied I wouldn't be interrupted, I went to the laundry basket and searched through the clothing. Having three women in the house meant there was a lot of underwear in the basket.

Jenny and I were the 'runts of the litter', so to speak. She was considerably smaller than my mother and sisters. I held the panties up to determine sizes, and when I found the smallest ones, I figured they belonged to Jenny. They were pale pink with a darker pink lace waistband.

Chip will flip-out when he sees me wearing these, I thought to myself.

"You're golfing with Chip...why?...you don't golf!" Jenny was rather incredulous when she heard my story.

"I, ah...he's going to show me how...I've always wanted to learn the game," I lied.

We drove to 'our place' on Saturday morning. It was another beautiful day in May and I spread out the blanket on the ground while he brought over the cooler from the trunk of his car.

We embraced and kissed. I stripped for him while he stood and watched. His eyes opened wide when he saw me standing wearing only Jenny's pink panties. I saw the bulge in his pants grow larger. I dropped to my knees and satisfied him with my hands and mouth.

When he recovered from his orgasm he peeled the panties off my hips and had me on all fours. His wonderful cock slid in-and-out of my hole a long time. Not having masturbated all week, my own cock trembled and throbbed throughout the fucking. Suddenly, he wrapped the panties around my cock and stroked me to an earth-shattering orgasm. He caught all my cum in the panties.

He fucked me two more times that day. One time he had me stand and bend over and grab my ankles. I was afraid I'd fall but his strong hands kept me upright as he thrust into me with long, powerful strokes. Three times he stroked my cock with the panties while he fucked me in the ass, and three times I unloaded copious amounts of semen into my sisters' panties. By the time we had to leave, Jenny's panties were absolutely drenched with my cum.

While we were getting dressed, I asked him for the panties.

He smiled and shook his head and said, "No...I'm going to keep these as a souvenir of today..."

I took that as the ultimate compliment, I smiled at him with genuine love in my heart.

I had never cum more than once in a day until I'd been with him. I was tired and drained as he drove me home. We didn't talk. As I opened the car door to leave, he said he'd be in touch.

That was the last time I saw Chip Conner outside of school.

We only had two more weeks until we graduated and I spent every moment feeling bewildered and confused. I had no idea why Chip ignored me, and even refused to say anything to me the few brief opportunities we had to speak with each other. I was crushed; devastated.

I sat next to Jenny at graduation. When Chip stood up to receive his diploma, it was all I could do to fight back the tears.

"Are you alright?" Jenny asked me.

"I'm fine...I'm fine..." was all I could say.

I awoke from my reverie to concentrate on driving home to the city. The memories of Chip had stirred my emotions, and I discovered my prick had grown stiff in my pants. I fought the urge to stroke it. Instead, I thought about Tony. I knew he'd be all over me when I got to his apartment.

When I knocked on the door and he opened it I went inside and into his arms. We kissed and embraced.

I stripped to my gym shorts; I wasn't wearing my string bikini briefs and my cock immediately grew hard against the nylon material of the gym shorts. He was wearing his boxers. I began kissing my way down his chest but he stopped me before I fell to my knees.

"Let's save this for later..." he said, "...I have a surprise for you, baby."

I wondered what was going on as we sat on the couch. He'd never turned down a blow-job in his life.

He opened a bottle of red wine and poured a glass for each of us. When he gave me the wine, he sat at the far end of the couch. I felt a little hurt. I heard voices coming from the tv and saw he'd been watching a movie. I focused and discovered it was gay porn; it was about three guys having a ménage a trois; we watched it in silence.

My hard-on wouldn't go away. I could see the bulge in his shorts and wondered why he didn't have me suck him or bend over for his cock. He kept looking at his watch. I began to suspect what kind of 'surprise' he had planned. Tony was not a subtle kind-of-guy.

When he looked at his watch again I snuck a look at the clock on the wall—it was almost eight o'clock. A few minutes later, when I heard a slight tapping on the front door I wasn't surprised.

Tony opened the door and a young boy rushed into his arms—they kissed—longer than I thought appropriate. It was obvious they'd done it before—my heart sank in despair and jealousy.

"Baby..." Tony said, "...I want you to meet Kyle."

We smiled at one another. Then in a high-pitched, whiney-faggot voice Kyle cooed, "Oooo-looksie—a pajama party!"

He quickly stripped off his clothes until he stood wearing nothing but yellow, diaphanous panties. I could clearly see his hairless penis and balls through the sheer material. I was stunned—and hurt. I wondered how long they had been seeing each other.

Tony poured more wine. Kyle sat close to me on the couch. We watched a few more minutes of the movie then Tony moved to his leather chair that faced the couch.

"You know, baby..." Tony began, "...I would love to see you and Kylie get to know each other better."

'Kylie'? Good grief....

Kylie immediately set down his glass and threw an arm around my shoulder. He took the wine from my hand and set that down, too. We gazed at each other—he stroked my hair. My heart beat faster. The moment of truth had arrived. What was I going to do? Was I going to accept this situation? Was I going to allow Tony to manipulate me into having sex with another guy?

He is an awfully cute boy, I told myself.

Just then he kissed me. His lips were soft and warm and he was a wonderful kisser. My cock throbbed in my shorts. Kylie took my hand and placed it on his semi-rigid cock. I squeezed his cock through the panties. It felt sooo good. I stroked it until he was hard as a rock. We continued kissing. We both moaned.

"Baby, why don't you make Kylie cum in his panties...." I heard Tony's words floating in the air.

I couldn't help myself. I rubbed Kylie's stiff prick through his panties. I remembered the exquisite feelings when Chip stroked me as I wore Jenny's panties.

Suddenly, Tony was standing close to us. He pulled off his boxers and his hard cock bobbed in the air before our faces.

"Why don't you boys take turns on my cock...." he said softly.

I had one arm around Kylie while the other I was busy stroking his cock so Kylie took hold of Tony's cock and guided it to my mouth. I opened wide and used my lips and tongue on his purple cockhead. It was hot and delicious in my mouth.

I stroked Kylie slowly; I wanted to tease him and make him beg for release. Kylie took the cock from my mouth and used his hands and lips and tongue to pleasure Tony.

Kylie guided the action. He would suck Tony for awhile—then he would aim Tony's cock at my mouth and my head would lean forward to swallow his glans. The front of Kylie's panties became moist with pre-cum. I stroked him faster.

Kylie took Tony's cock from my mouth and I groaned in disappointment. I heard Tony chuckling. Kylie sucked Tony and stroked his cock faster-and-faster. My cock throbbed and my balls cried out for release, but nobody was touching me.

I felt Kylie's body stiffen—he filled his panties with cum and soaked my fingers. Kylie stroked and sucked Tony's cock faster and when Tony shouted out, Kylie removed his mouth and jerked Tony to orgasm. Kylie aimed Tony's cock at my face and shot-after-shot of hot cum covered my cheeks and nose and chin. No one touched my cock and I wanted to cry out in frustration.

Tony presented his deflated cock to my lips, and said, "Baby, clean my cock."

I used my mouth and lips to clean the cum off his cock. Then he directed me to kneel between Kylie's legs, remove his panties, and clean the cum off his cock. When I'd done that, he made me take Kylie's panties into my mouth and clean them with my tongue.

I heard Tony whisper to Kylie, in a not-so-low voice, "See...I told you what a cum-slut he is, huh?"

Kylie giggled and I lowered my cum-stained, scarlet face in shame. The boy sensed my feelings and fell to his knees before me. He had my shorts around my ankles before I knew it. He took my five-inch cock into his mouth and I shouted and gasped at the feel of his smooth tongue and soft, pliant lips. He sucked me for about a minute then Tony announced, "That's enough—let's go to the bedroom!"

When Kylie released my throbbing prick from his mouth I cried out in frustration. Tony laughed and Kylie took my hand as I walked between them to the bedroom. I had to admit that I liked the boy.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"Oh, I just turned eighteen—we had a wonderful birthday party last week—didn't we, Tony?"

Last week? I wondered. The son-of-a-bitch had been cheating on me for at least a week. I didn't have time to dwell on it. When we made it to his bed he and Kylie lie on their backs and Tony made me kneel between his legs. He pulled back his legs exposing his anus to me.

"Get me hard again, baby—then I'll give you a fuck you'll never forget!"

Before I planted my lips on his puckered anus, I watched as Kylie caressed Tony's face and hair. Kissing and cooing at him. My heart was heavy with despair; I wanted to get up and march out of there. I cursed myself for being so weak as I curled my tongue and pushed it into Tony's asshole.

When I got Tony hard, I figured his cock would finally give me relief—I was wrong. He had me kneel between Kylies legs and suck his asshole, too. Kylie eagerly spread his legs for me and I saw his beautiful, pink rosebud. I kissed and lapped at it. When I pushed my tongue into him I swooned at his sweet and delicious taste. I was too far gone with lust now to care what Tony had me do.

I was finally bending over now at the end of the bed. Kylie was on his knees; he lubricated my anus with his tongue.

"OOhhh God..." I groaned.

"Kylie, sweetheart, take my cock and put it in his pussy," Tony said.

I ignored the 'sweetheart' comment and braced myself for a good fucking. Tony didn't waste any time pushing his cock into me. I cried-out at the suddenness and pain as he brutally thrust his cock into me. His hands held my hips in place and I couldn't escape his lust-filled cock.

Suddenly, I felt Kylies mouth swallow my cock and I moaned with pleasure. The pain disappeared from my hole and I felt nothing but pure ecstasy. Tony sawed in-and-out of me but it was Kylie's mouth that gave me the biggest thrill. I had to admit this kid was one helluva cocksucker.

The cum was churning in my balls and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I pushed my hips back and met Tony's vigorous thrusts with my own. When his cock struck my prostate I exploded and Kylie sucked and swallowed a gallon of my hot cum. Tony shouted and I felt his jizz fill my asshole. When he pulled out, Kylie licked at my hole and devoured Tony's cum as it oozed from my hole. I collapsed on the bed.

When our breathing returned to normal, Tony said, "Baby...this bed is too small for the three of us...why don't you go ahead and go home now."

It was like I'd been hit with a brick. Kylie hid his face on Tony's chest. Tears welled in my eyes but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. I fought the tears back, gathered up my clothes, and rushed home as fast as I could. I had barely slammed my door shut when the dam burst and I fell to my knees and cried. The tears gathered in a puddle on my living room carpet.

'Everything works out for the best'—at least, that's how I rationalized Tony dumping me for a younger and cuter guy.

Jenny moved in with me the following week. She was starting her new job, and the way she figured, after two months of saving her paychecks, she would be able to move into a nice apartment of her own.

I was very happy she was here.

We fell into a nice routine. I got home from work an hour earlier than she did, and I had dinner waiting for her when she got home. She was surprised that I could cook.

"I didn't know you were so domesticated, little brother," she said with a laugh.

I explained that due to my low-paying job I couldn't afford to eat out much.

"It's amazing the number of inexpensive recipes you can find on the Internet," I said.

She'd been staying with me a few weeks when she walked into the bathroom one morning. I was brushing my teeth and I was wearing my black, string bikini briefs. She'd opened the door, giggled and then said, "Oooo, what cute panties." Then she left.

My face flushed but with a mouthful of toothpaste I couldn't correct her.

That night while we ate dinner we made small talk then I remembered the incident from that morning.

"Oh, by the way," I said smiling, "...I don't wear panties...I buy my underwear in the men's department." Actually, because of my smallish frame I had to buy them in the boy's department, but she didn't need to know that.

She didn't respond. I decided maybe it was time to break-out another fictitious girlfriend.

"You know...I met a nice girl at work today—she just started working there—I think I might ask her out," I said.

A sad, wistful smile spread across Jenny's face. "Sweetie..." she said, "...can we quit playing this game?"

Huh? I wondered.

"What do you mean," I asked. I felt my pulse racing and I was beginning to perspire.

"Johnny...oh Johnny..." she whispered, she looked down at her food and continued, "...please stop lying to me...I know you like guys," she looked me in the eyes, "...that's okay with me—I just want you to be happy, that's all."

OH MY GOD—SHE KNEW!!

Tears welled in my eyes—I couldn't bear to look at her. She pulled her chair next to mine and placed her arm around me and pulled me closer to her.

Her touch—the intimacy of her touch made the tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I'm so ashamed!" I cried.

She stroked my shoulders and said, "No-no, don't cry—sweetie, there's nothing to be ashamed about!"

I turned to her and took her in my arms and broke down. I cried on her shoulder. She stroked my head and cooed soothing words to me. When I finished crying I dried my face with a napkin.

"I didn't want any of you guys to know..." my voice trailed off.

She continued stroking my back and hair, and said, "Sweetie...oh Johnny...we all know!"