All Comments on 'Three Ch. 02'

by OrdinaryGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
When erotica is so much more...

This story is so much more than words alone. The depiction of sights, sounds and emotions is as vivid and sensual as any I have ever read. Both chapters of this story are as enticing as anything on this site! Love them and will look for more. Outstanding OG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Inspired! Exciting! Fun For The Whole Family!

...Well, not for the WHOLE family, perhaps, but for the the more mature members thereof, everything by OG is definitely a must-read.

Not often does recognizable technical proficiency combine with the visceral ability to make the bits tingle the way this story does, but she seems to pull it off time and time again.

Somebody needs to get crackin' on those books of hers - it's hard to believe that they would be anything other than best-sellers, once the public gets wind of talent like this. ;)

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallover 19 years ago
Just a suggestion

I like your style, but I would make one change. Give the characters names. It would be much easier to read and it would give the people an individuality. If you're protecting the names of actual people; make up some fake ones. I know it seems like a travesty to the memory of such a delicious moment, but you're writing for an audience. Let us meet these people. I look forward to more of your work. Good luck.

gotwood49gotwood49over 19 years ago
The inevitable conclusion...

...to the first part of this story wasn't a letdown. Rather, it was even hotter than the preceding part. Your stories are like quickie sex: they don't last near long enough, but, man, are they hot! Do us again, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love these

I love these short passionate stories that go right to the erotic point. Keep it up.

oldngreyoldngreyalmost 14 years ago
memories

Your story was well written and brought back memories of seeing my wife with another woman. I was always amazed by the tenderness and softness of their lovemaking with none of the urgency of male/female sex. That tenderness continued until her lover discovered the joys of fisting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous