All Comments on 'Three Days of Peace and Incest'

by AZMotherLover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * *

Maybe Jeff needs to give Mom another sugarcube!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Far mutherfuckin' out, man.

I can dig it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a great, very well-written story, but...

I think Jeffrey's mother was being terribly unfair. She let her boy achieve what lots and lots of sons, who knows maybe every last one of them can only whack off dreaming about. She spread her legs for Jeffrey to stick his hard young cock up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of--and she loved it. The kid became a motherfucker many times over. Then she suddenly cuts him off? Just when Jeff's thinking that his mother's cunt is permanently open for business as far as her son's concerned? Is that what a caring, loving mom would do? Well, at least Jeffrey's got some very hot memories. It's not every boy who gets to splatter his semen up where he was once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I agree that Jeffrey's Mom is being unfair and unrealistic to herself and him. They are way past the I'm your Mother issue. In your next Chapter Mom needs to show her son that what he did was very good and that she really liked it. She needs to go to him and play when they are home alone. She really liked the sex and should teach him what she likes most and how to last longer when they are screwing. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

jdbjdjdbjdabout 9 years ago
Fond Memories

Wonderful tale for us oldsters. Brought back many fond (except for the draft) memories of a time and freedom that will never be experienced again. Thanks!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 6 years ago
Recalling

I was in college, the Summer of Love" was over, and Woodstock was next on the list. It brought back memories.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
enjoyable

sexy story. too bad mom had it end!

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
I am too young for Woodstock

However from what I heard and read, most that went to Woodstock do not remember much about it except it was a blast. True, like in the story, drugs was freely passed around. No one at Woodstock cared for normal morals as I could determine from my research. It was about free love and all. Many normal inhibitions were not present those three days.

So a normal conservative mother might find her legs freely open to the one person they should be closed for - her own son. This story in that sense is totally believable. They went to Woodstock and had sex continuesly those three day but when they got back home to the real world she realized what had happened. She rebuffed him. It does not mean she regrets what happened. It simply means what happened at Woodstock stays at Woodstock.

I for one wish I was at Woodstock but it might have been good for a 2 year old.

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
However I have a couple of questions

1) Where are her panties? The story failed to mention them. It did mentioned that she was bra-less however I find it extremely hard to believe she was naked underneath. Even free loving hippies would have them on.

2) The ending does not make sense to me. The introduction stated the mom was a school teacher who acted more like a free loving teenaged bebopper than a mature mother/teacher. So why turn her into one suddenly at the end of the story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous