All Comments on 'Three Months in One Day'

by CuriosityCanKill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Very nice! A real loving wife story! It's kind of refreshing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I never read stories like this, but I saw it under the new stories.

You are a great writer and obviously a great wife.

Keep it up.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Well, I like the fact that it was a snippet of love....

....but it was just a snippet.Please write a story next time, if you're going to post on a story site. (as opposed to a creative writing site.)

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Good job

I have to admit , it was a bit too flowery for me because it was from a woman's point of view , so I just skimmed through it to get the general idea . I have to give you high marks for the content , attitude , and devotion of the wife . Few folks here know what thats all about , let alone write it out .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Married

Nice story of a couple in their new house.

I wonder what she has been doing with boss for three months?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

Good story about monogamous love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What I think is that he is one selfish bastard. He leaves his wife for three months and then comes home and does a cum dump on his wife. He doesn't prepare her for penetration, just rams it in. What a selfish bastard! He certainly doesn't deserve her, but she loves him anyway. I'm not real sure of her mental capacity either.

The short story is well written, from a technical standpoint, it's just that the characters are deficient.

detroitdave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous