Three of a Kind Pt. 04

Story Info
Lesbian Kimberly gets closer to her sisters - in secret.
9.1k words
4.44
48k
20
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

[Previously: Kimberly is dealing with the turmoil of loving both her sisters, and keeping those feelings secret from the other. And that's without the recent death of her parents to consider...]

ONE WEEK LATER

Cassie came home later than usual. It was Monday 8th, the evening before the hearing at the lawyer's office and I was still kicking my heels at home (my new home, I had to keep reminding myself). I had thought about calling or going to see Amanda. Not for the sex. Good God, I was getting more sex than I thought was possible. Almost too much for my overactive hormones. Almost. No, I felt like calling Amanda at low points when I wanted someone else to talk to. But then I could hear the whine in her voice and I knew that I'd be re-opening a Pandora's box of emotions, for both her and me.

So as the date of the will-reading edged closer, I'd re-immersed myself in my old studies, taking my mind off the constant battle between desperate need for sex with both my sisters, and the awful guilt of feeling as though I were betraying both of them. Jennifer had gone to work during the day, but had come home early. We had fucked, of course (it was almost a fait accompli if I were alone with either sister). A real lesbian quickie on the kitchen table. Jenifer had fucked me with a cucumber that was so cold it numbed my pussy. I had never been vegetable-fucked before, and could imagine no-one else but Jennifer, with her love of wild, no-limits sex, doing it to me. I had come all over the cucumber, squirting my orgasm down the length of the green organic dildo as Jennifer pressed her lips against mine and I squeezed hard against her breasts. As quick as I had come, Jen had washed the cucumber and returned it to the fridge (a part of me could not believe that she still intended for it to be eaten). Then she went up to shower and change. Throughout that quickie, Jen had not even taken her suit jacket off.

It was as I emptied another tin of tomatoes into the rich bolognaise sauce that Jennifer came downstairs, dressed casually in a pair of shorts a t-shirt and a jogging top. The shorts showed off her long, smooth legs and her sweater hid those high, pert breasts I had rubbed on not twenty minutes earlier.

"Mmmm. Smells good" said, coming up to the cooker. She smiled at me, kissed me briefly on the lips, and flopped onto one of the chairs by the kitchen table.

"Do you know when Cassie's coming home?" I said.

Jen stifled a yawn, stretched her arms up high (making her breasts strain against the sweater, I noticed). "She should have been home ages ago. We've got the meeting tomorrow. I wanted us all to sit down and talk it through."

"Mmm."

I was about to ask Jen something about the legal process; something trivial and really just for the sake of conversation when there was a crashing noise outside the front door. Jen and I looked at each other. Jennifer was getting up to investigate when we heard the door key sound and our sister, Cassie, walked in. She looked dreadful.

I dropped the wooden spoon I had been using into the pot, heedless of whether it would sink in the bolognaise, and ran over to Cassie. My younger sister's thick hair was messed up, long strands of it uncoiled from the thick braids she preferred to keep them in. She looked as though she'd been crying and had that worn look of someone who was either mentally or physically fatigued.

"Hey hey, what is it?" I said, setting my arms against her shoulders and feeling her arms through the thick fabric of her green coat. Cassie looked up at me first, then Jennifer, then sighed.

"I -uh. I don't know, Kimby." Hearing that pet name from Cassie's lips made me shiver a little. Taking her elbow, I led her into the kitchen diner where Jen had pulled out a chair for Cassie to sit on.

"Are you hurt?" said Jennifer, concern heavy in her voice. "Did something happen to you?"

Cassie waved a hand in dismissal. "I -uh. I got a text."

"A text?" Jen and I said it at the same time; looked up at one another, then back to Cassie.

"Look."

Cassie held out her cellphone and Jen took it. She checked the mail function, knotted her eyebrows, frowned, then handed it to me. I looked at the LED screen:

"You will get nothing from her parent's will, unless you call me. Do not tell your sisters."

"Who is it from?" I said. Cassie looked up at me, her eyes wide.

"I don't know." she said. I went to hand her the cellphone back but she shook her head a little. I put it back on the table. There was a moment of awkward silence, then Jen - sensible wonderful Jen - said exactly the right thing.

"Well whoever the fuck it is, they've got no right sending shitty texts like that. Cassie, go take a bath upstairs. Kimberly, you help me get dinner done. We're going to ignore that stupid text and open at least three bottles of wine to have with this excellent Italian. Now come on. Someone's just trying to spook us before the reading tomorrow, and we're not going to let them; right?"

"Right!" I said, sounding more convinced than I felt. "Come on Cass" I said, taking her hand and giving her a peck on the cheek. Cassie looked up, gave me a smile, then slowly got up from the table, as though she were an old lady instead of the young, beautiful and healthy woman she was.

Cassie took a few deep breaths, then smiled at me and Jennifer in turn.

"Scum-bags, huh?" she said, shaking her head a little.

"Damn straight" I replied.

Cassie went upstairs and to the main bathroom. When she was safely out of sight and earshot, Jennifer picked up Cassie's cellphone and picked the mail function again. Then she drew out her own cellphone from her jeans pocket and called up her phonebook function.

"Look" she said, handing me both cellphones at once. I took them and stared at the screen. Cassie's had the number from the abusive text. Jennifer's had the same number with the name "Barbara C" next to it.

"Barbara C?"

"The blonde bitch who just made it out last week before you were going to tramp her triangle with your boot."

"Oh. Oh!"

"Yeah. Bitch must have decided this as some kind of twisted revenge or something."

I was stunned for a few moments. Had my anger; my rage, sent Barbara over the edge? On a course of vicious revenge at a woman who she'd never met, just to get back at me? And how in hell did she get Cassie's cellphone number?

I put the cellphones back down, carefully lest I threw them in anger. I fumbled for words several times, trying to come up with the right thing to say. Eventually, I found it.

"Bitch."

Jennifer nodded. "Yeah. And tomorrow, we're going to do a bit of sorting out, believe you me."

"Tomorrow?" I said. "We should be out there right now looking for that bitch! What if she-?"

"We're switching all our cellphones off." said Jen, interrupting me. "And taking the house phone off the hook. And not answering the door. Because tonight, we are doing exactly what I said; We're going to eat, drink and be merry. If not for us, then for Cassie."

I nodded, happy to be corrected out of my bad mood. "So, you want me to fix up this pasta, yeah?"

"No. I want you to go upstairs and check up on Cassie; make sure she's alright. I'll get things sorted out here."

"But I-"

"No buts Kimberly, please. Go and check up on Cassie."

Jen stepped up to me and bent her head slightly. She kissed me very lightly on the lips and I felt her fingers dance over my left breast, making me tingle.

"And remember," she said, replacing her lips with a 'shush-up' finger against mine, "Not a word to Cassie about you and me. You promised, right?"

I nodded, feeling giddy at the swirl of thoughts with the tingling prospect of kissing and fucking Jennifer spiralling one way, and the thought of helping a naked Cassie into the bath swirling the other.

"Okay." I said, turning to walk away. God! I thought. Why couldn't the best sex in my life just be normal?

*****

I knocked quietly on the door as I got to the bathroom.

"Hey Cassie, are you in there?" I said.

"Is that you, Kimby?"

"Uh-huh."

"Come in."

I opened the door to a puff of steam and stepped inside, closing it behind me. I looked over at Cassie as she lay in the tub. She had her head back, resting on a sponge, her heavy, perfect breasts tilting either side of her chest as bubbles bobbed around a shoreline just below her ribcage. I couldn't help staring at her; at how attractive she was, and caught myself biting my lower lip.

"Catching a peek?" She said, her voice dripping with playfulness.

I smiled, a little embarrassed, and nodded.

"You don't mind do you?" I said, stepping up to the tub. Cassie raised herself a little from the water, exposing her glistening wet breasts.

"Help yourself." she muttered lazily, closing her eyes. I knelt down beside her and started trailing my fingers in the hot water, letting them brush randomly against my sister's naked body.

"Mmm. 'snice. Wanna come in?"

"Nah. Jen just sent me up to see if you were okay."

"Jen sent you up?"

"Yeah. We were both worried about you when you got in today. That maybe the text you got was, I don't know, really upsetting you."

"...Jen sent you up here? Like what; she's the field-marshal or something?"

There was a note in Cassie's voice I didn't like. Something rebellious. I shook my head, smiling.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I was all for staying with the dinner and leaving your lazy ass to wrinkle up in the suds."

"Bitch."

"Eat me"

"Okay."

We shared a lingering smile. I trailed my hand up to Cassie's face and touched her cheek. She nuzzled into my palm, irrespective of the soapy wetness.

"Cass," I began. "About Jen...."

Cassie opened her eyes. Stared at me.

"No, Kimby. You're not going to tell her. You can't. You promised."

I sighed. Dropped my head. Cassie reached up and took my hand with hers, drawing it back to the water and settling it on her chest. My fingers automatically searched for, and found, the swollen bud of her nipple. Cassie was holding my hand against her body; squeezing my hand to squeeze her breast. But I suddenly felt a little ill. I smiled inwardly at the irony. I'd come up to check Cassie was okay, and there I was feeling more wretched and miserable that ever.

"Hey, you okay baby?" Cassie said. I looked up and smiled, but felt the stinging in my eyes even as I did that.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay. It's just- I'm just a little-"

I withdrew my hand and stood up.

"I just need to get out of this... ..sauna and finish the dinner. Jen and I agreed that we would all have a girl's night in. Pyjamas, chick-flicks, food wine and no calls, okay?"

Cassie caught the 'don't go there' look in my eyes and said, "Okay."

"That means no hanky panky." I said, wagging my finger at my sister as I dried my wet hand on a towel.

"Okay," said Cassie, looking all mock-serious. "No hankedy-pankedy. At least until Jen's gone to bed."

I smiled lamely and reached for the door.

"And don't stay there too long" I said, opening the door to leave. "'Cos even if I had the chance, I wouldn't use an iron to smooth out the wrinkles in your lazy ass."

*****

We rendezvoused down in the main lounge exactly at 8 o'clock. We'd gone to our separate rooms to change into our pyjamas, and I'd done exactly that; wearing a sloppy sweaty over my pyjama top and pulling on some thick bed-socks to go with the high-rise shorts I liked to wear. I met Jen downstairs and she was dressed almost the same as me; her tall athletic figure wrapped in a cardigan with slippers instead of bed-socks on her feet. We chatted for a few minutes while the rest of the dinner was prepared.

Apart from the rich bolognaise sauce, Jen and I cooked some fresh tagliattele, spaghetti, and gnocchi. We also did some home-made garlic bread (Jen's speciality), and a big bowl of salad. My stomach rumbled at the sight and smell of it.

Cassie wandered down a few minutes later, wearing tight boxer-style knickers under a loose ra-ra skirt and two t-shirts on top. Nothing on her feet.

"Oh. .My. God." she said, leading the way with her nose. "That smells so, so good. When do we eat?"

"Right..... Now." said Jennifer, turning with three pasta plates in her hand.

"You want to eat here?" I said, looking at both sisters, "Or in the lounge?"

"Here." said Jen, automatically.

"There." said Cassie, at the same time. They looked at each other. In profile, I marvelled at how different they were to each other, and how wonderfully beautiful they both were.

"Okay" I said, before a mini-cat fight could emerge. "Let's eat the pasta here, then attack the ice-cream over there."

Jen said okay. Cassie shrugged.

The meal was really, really good and I had to stop myself from eating too much and getting a belly-ache. Cassie was tucking in with her usual appetite for food, and even Jen was enjoying it. We were onto our second good bottle of Rioja when I sat back; finally defeated.

"That's it. Not another bite." I said.

"What about Ice cream?" said Cassie, wagging a pasta-laden fork at me.

"Doesn't count." I said. "Besides, as long as I can lay fully stretched for about half an hour, I reckon I can get more space for seconds."

"Where the hell do you put it?" said Jen, shaking her head at me. I looked down at my small, boyish figure.

"I don't know." I said, looking at them with big, innocent eyes. "Maybe it's all going to into my ass one day."

"Then we'll have to smack it out of you!" said Jennifer, daring a naughty grin in my direction. There was a tiny, frozen moment.

"Jennifer!" said Cassie, frowning. Jen started to blush (and that was worse, somehow. Jennifer hardly ever blushed).

"Okay, that's it." I said, half-growling. "We're going into the lounge and we're starting with 'Heathers'. Pasta over. Short interval before ice-cream smack-down. And if anyone wants to take a crack at my ass, they'll have to get through the fists of fire first!" I raised my hands, making small fists with them. Jen and Cassie both giggled. It made me look silly, but it broke the ice. What the hell.

We cleared away the dishes and food, and went into the lounge. Jen worked the TV and DVD players, and Cassie and I flopped onto the main three-seater. Jen took the two-seater at a right angle from us. The film started and we got through about twenty minutes before our own conversation drowned out the blare from the TV. The wine was still flowing quite freely, and I could tell that we were all loosening up a little. More than once, I had to bat away Cassie's hand as her fingers roamed across the sofa toward my thigh.

"Ooh," said Cassie, as though she had just forgotten something, "I need to pee. Be back in a tick."

She got up, steadied herself, and set off upstairs for the bathroom. Jen watched her go, then leaned across the sofa toward me.

"I am so fucking horny!" she said, that evil little gleam in her eye. "Come sit here with me."

I shook my head, unable to articulate an answer.

"Oh Kimby please; just come here and let me touch you a bit."

"Jennifer, no. Don't do this to me!"

Jen frowned. Maybe she was wondering what I mean by that. What I did mean by it was; 'don't get me all horny then tell me to keep your silly secret straight away, because Cassie wants to do exactly the same thing'. I smiled at her; hating to see her frown, but the wine was making her bolder than usual, and she gave me her puppy-dog look.

"Don't you want a quick cuddle?"

"Jen! A cuddle is one thing, but you and I both know that-"

I broke off as Cassie returned to the room.

"I miss something?" she said, clearly catching the tail end of the conversation. Jen was still draped across the sofa, but I had crossed my arms.

"Nothing." I said, a little sullenly. Jennifer, enjoying watching me squirm a little too much, waved a hand lazily.

"Kimby was just talking about how she popped her cherry with another girl. It sounded fun."

"Jennifer!" Cassie and I said it at the same time; that blurting of a name that only a sister can make into an reproval. I was cross, but Cassie was getting mad, I could tell.

"That's a mean fucking trick." she said, wagging a finger at our elder sister. "There's never been anything wrong with Kimby being a lesbian. Nothing at all. It's mean to poke fun out of her!"

Jennifer held up a hand, placating. "I'm sorry. No, we weren't even talking about Kimby's girl-on-girl adventures. But-" she added, before Cassie could huff or puff even further, I did have something I wanted to show you. Something I taped the other day."

Jen, still wearing that wicked grin, got up and put a DVD into the player. Then she came back and started the movie. It was a home-recorded movie, and the logo at the top right hand corner gave it away even before it started.

GayGirl TV

"Hey!" said Cassie, brightening. "I saw this too! I mean I did see it" she added quickly, a little embarrassed. "I mean I saw the logo. I mean the station. You know the gay thing."

Jen and I looked at each other, and then at Cassie, who was going to keep digging a hole for herself unless we stopped her. We both laughed, and once again the ice between us sisters had broken again. Jen flopped back on the couch and turned up the volume.

"How the heck did you...?" I began. Jen waved a reply.

"I was up late, and looking for something to watch, when I cycled through this."

"Hang on" said Cassie. "Isn't this a pay-per-view?"

"Sure." said Jennifer. "That's okay, right?"

"Oh yeah" said Cassie, a little eagerly. "That's cool with me. I just- I just wondered, is all."

"That okay with you Kimby?" Jennifer said, winking.

"If I keel over with embarrassment, will that be answer enough?"

"Oh don't be such a prude." said Jen, winking again and turning up the volume.

The advertisements drifted away and a girl with a dreamy voice announced the premier of a new movie, instructing us to sit back and enjoy the show; with friends or without.

"Definitely with friends!" shouted Cassie; "Whoo-hoo!"

Jennifer and I laughed. The movie title came up.

'Little girl lost'

I coughed in the back of my throat.

"What?" said Cassie, nudging me with her hand; "You know this film?"

I smiled back. "Let's just say it's reputation goes before it." I said. "Hey-" I added, struck by a new thought, "-you two have both seen porn, right?"

"Sure." said Jennifer.

"um, yeah." said Cassie.

"Okay. So have you seen lesbian porn?"

"Sure. Most porn has lesbians in it, right?" said Jennifer.

I smiled and sat back.

"Watch and learn. Watch and learn." I muttered, taking another sip of that lovely wine.

The storyline to the film, and it definitely had a storyline (unlike some factory-churned out pornos), was that a girl returning from her university on the other side of the country realises that two of her oldest friends have fallen for each other. While she got into some lesbian trysts working money for her university fees (dancing and screwing with other girls to make money for guys at strip joints), she was shocked to find out about her old friend's new lust. The first sex scene - between the two old friends - hit the screen straight away. It started with low-lights and some sensuous kissing between the blonde and brunette, which led to some graphic and well-shot oral sex between the two girls.

"Wow." said Cassie, next to me.

"Cool." said Jen.

I got up and poured more wine for my sisters, seeing how rapt both of their faces were. We got into about half an hour of the film, and through two more scenes (one of the main actress dancing out and erotic number with a super-hot blonde, and another with the two old friends in the garage where one of them worked; only to be caught by the main character, who was shocked to see them at it.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers