Three of a Kind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is so, so, so embarrassing!" said Cassie. Jen and I stared at her.

"What?"

"Getting caught out by someone you know like that. It'd kill me."

"Oh get real" said Jen. "It's half the fun getting nearly caught, right Kimby?"

The smile froze into place on my lips.

"What do you mean?" said Cassie. "Have you ever been caught with another girl, Kimby?"

"More times than I'd like to admit." I muttered.

"Really? Like, when?"

"Lots of times."

"Was it exciting, nearly being caught?" Cassie said, a light gleaming in her eyes. I could tell she was talking about us; about me and her, but didn't want to say it aloud. I could tell she was getting turned on too, but wasn't able to admit it.

"It was horrible." I said.

"Oh puh-leeze" said Jennifer, stretching cat-like across the sofa towards us and winking. "It's so much fun. I love nearly getting caught out!"

Cassie giggled. I shook my head, smiling.

"Yeah, but you'd hate to be actually caught out, right?"

"Oh I don't know" said Jennifer, running her fingers through her hair. "Depends on the company."

"Really?"

"Sure."

I stood up, took a dropped-hip pose and looked at her. Then looked at Cassie. Both stared at me, wrestling with their own thoughts and desires, but unable to open up to them. The TV behind us, despite the action between two blondes who could have been twins, was forgotten.

"Well" I said, choosing my words with care, "What would you say if I were caught in bed with, say, Cassie? Huh?"

Cassie purpled as soon as I said it. Jennifer stared at me, sobering fast.

"Or-" I added, before either sister could speak, "What bout if Cassie caught me and Jennifer in bed together?"

Jennifer didn't say anything, as flushes of embarrassment (and shame?) hit both sisters. I knelt down on the floor between them and took their hands in each of my own.

"What if we were all caught together? Huh? What would someone think of that?"

There was a moment of absolute frozen silence, then Jen tried to pull her hand away.

"Kimberly, this is silly..." she began. I held on to her hand. Held on to Cassie's too.

"I'm tired." I said. Cassie picked up on this.

"Uh, yeah. Maybe we should all go to bed...."

I looked up at her and smiled, sadly. "No, Cass. I mean I'm tired of the secrets. Tired of trying to hold everything in."

"What- what do you mean?"

I looked at both my sisters; Cassie on the edge of gloom and despair, Jennifer as though she were about to jump up and run. I smiled, getting more confident.

"Tired of holding back." I said. "Tired of keeping secrets from both of you. Tired of playing games."

I said the last and stood up. I wondered for a moment if either Cassie or Jennifer would bolt off, but they stayed on the sofas; staring at me. I undid the cord of my dressing gown and shrugged it off my shoulders. Then, wordlessly, I took off my top, and pulled down my pyjama shorts. I stood, naked but for my thick bed-socks, in front of both sisters and held out my hands to them.

"I'm tired of not showing you both how much I love you." I said. I knew that this was it; this was the rubicon over which I had feared to go, and which would shape the lives of me and my sisters from here on. Maybe if I hadn't had any wine to give me that Dutch Courage, maybe I wouldn't have done what I did. Maybe if the erotic lesbian film hadn't been working at my subconscious, I wouldn't feel that way. Maybe if I wasn't so sure of my sisters' love for me, I would never had said what I said. But it was true nonetheless. I was tired of keeping their secrets. And with losing mom and dad so fresh in my mind, it was something I couldn't bear to hold in any longer.

Cassie took my hand but held it limp on her thigh. Her eyes were downcast.

"Kimby and I have made love several times since mom and dad died." she said. There was a pregnant pause, and I knew Cassie was going through her own torment of admission now. I felt Jennifer's hand slip into mine.

"Kimberly and I have fucked like rabbits over the last week." she said. "I never knew how much I wanted to be with another woman until Kimby and I- Well, until we made love. It was amazing."

Cassie nodded. "Yeah."

I felt the relief slip, like a landslide, off my shoulders. It was out there now; both their secrets and whatever happened from here on, I wouldn't have my conscience to wrestle with. I knelt, naked on the floor holding my two sisters' hands while the lesbian porn flick behind me blared on, forgotten.

I don't know how long I knelt there at my sister's feet. Their admission (to each other, although it hadn't been said that way), was like a benediction to me. I had carried the double guilt of this lesbian incest; had borne the weight of two sets of secrets from the two people I loved most in the world and, hearing each of them admit their passion with me was truly the most wonderful relief imaginable. I could have closed my eyes and slept right then; slept for goodness knows how long, happy and secure in that new-found relief. I did close my eyes, feeling myself smile broadly. When I opened them, I could see that both sister's were nervous. Cassie looked down; her face already deeply flushed. Jen - confident, forward Jen - was staring off to the opposite wall. I still held their hands, but that was the only contact. I took a deep breath.

"It can stop right here." I said. "It can end here and I will be happy for the rest of my life. I will love you both as much as I ever will and we needn't ever have to worry about these awful secrets anymore."

Cassie and Jen were both silent. I wondered for a moment what they were thinking; what they must be wrestling with now that the knowledge of their taboo trysts with their little sister were in the open. Feeling bad that I should be so happy when they were so low, I let go of Jennifer's hand and went to pick up my pyjama top. I had been foolish to think that it would go any further. It was even more significant than making out with your best friends. These were my sisters and now they had to face their own conscience of sleeping with me, as well as the shame and guilt of knowing the other sister had also done the same.

I picked up my pyjama top but Jennifer reached down and covered my hand.

"I can't stop it." she said, all businesslike. "I can't-"

"I can't bear not being with you. I'm sorry Cassie." she said, finally looking up at Cass (whose gaze was still rooted to the floor), "But something's happened since Kimberly and I... ...made love. Something- I- I don't even know how to express it. I-"

"I feel the same." said Cassie, still not looking up. "I feel the same. It's like- it's like something's happened. Something's changed since mom and dad- you know. I can't bear not being with you. With either of you."

I felt a warm tickle on my right cheek and felt the tear roll down to the corner of my lips. I was feeling a little giddy. Were Cassie and Jen both saying they still wanted me? Could they both be willing to see me as sister and lover?

"You- you don't want it to end?" I said, looking up first at Cassie's down-turned face, then to Jennifer.

"No." said Jennifer, staring me in the eye, her dark fringe bobbing slightly over her eyes. "I don't want it to end. Not at all."

I rose up on my knees and leant in towards Jennifer, pulling my hand free. I was crying and laughing at the same time as I reach out, cradled her pretty face in both my hands and leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were so soft and sweet that I felt light headed when her lips met mine. I kissed her once, twice, three times. Loud, serious kisses as though I were marking her lips with my own.

"I don't want it to end either."

I heard Cassie's voice to the side and, breaking off my kiss with Jennifer, shuffled to meet Cassie's outstretched arms. She pulled me into an embrace and I breathed in deeply of her scent as her unbound hair covered my face briefly.

When we broke off the embrace a little, I could see there was a shy smile on her face. I bent towards her and kissed her on the lips lightly, once, twice. There was a moment of pause and then I felt her hands on my face; framing me, trapping me there as she leaned back into me and kissed me more fervently. I felt my lips crush against hers, felt them being parted my her large, wet tongue. I felt the heat and passion of her mouth as she kissed me and kissed me; her fingers a welcome cage around my face.

And then there was a hand on my thigh, and I knew that Jennifer was touching me. I felt Jennifer stroke my leg lightly at first, then knead my flesh with more insistence. Her hands were on my legs now, gently pulling at them while Cassie continued to kiss me passionately. I kept my eyes closed and abandoned myself to the touches and whims of my two sisters. Cassie broke off our kiss and helped Jennifer lower me onto the floor. There was a pause - no spoken words - and then I felt Cassie's breath on my face.

"I love you, Kimby," she said.

"I love you too." I replied, reaching for her kiss and eventually finding it. "I love you both."

Cassie kissed me again; long slow rolls of her soft tongue against mine within each other's mouths. I let her pin my arms back over my head and felt my legs being gently parted. Then, before I had time to even know what was happening next, I felt the hot, warm stab of a tongue between my legs. I shivered a little as Jennifer began to eat me; at first kissing and licking the hood of my clit with infinite care, and then delving her tongue between my pussy lips and penetrating me with her mouth. I whimpered, feeling (at last!) the true wonders of having both sisters make love to me. I broke off the kiss to grab air, hearing myself mutter some little-girl "Oh, Oh, Oh" noises as Jennifer made sweet love to my pussy with her mouth.

Finally I opened my eyes to see Cassie; still flushed, staring wide-eyed down the length of my body. Staring at the sight of her older sister eating out the pussy of her younger sister. I followed her gaze and watched as Jennifer, naked now that she had taken her clothes off, dug her face between my legs and gorged on my sex.

"Oh God." Cassie murmured. "Oh God, I'm so horny. That looks so fucking good. Oh Kimby, why did we wait until now?"

"Let me taste you!" I breathed, writhing as Jennifer attacked my pussy with her tongue once more. Cassie got up off the floor and fumbled with her clothes. The t-shirts came off first and I watched the heavy bounce of her breasts as they were set free. Then she pulled down the ra-ra skirt until she could kick it off, then stood over me. I looked up at her; at the heavy breasts above me; at the inverted v-shape of her thighs as they met in the middle with the soft triangle of hair between them.

"Come here. Let me taste you!" I breathed again. Cassie stood over me then lowered herself until she crouched over my face on her hands and knees; her head only inches away from where Jennifer was driving me crazy with lust. I reached up, round her ass cheeks, as prized open her legs before lifting my head up toward her pussy. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. She was definitely turned on, and inhaling that wonderful earthy scent shot wave upon wave rippling through me. I closed my eyes as I reached up and felt my mouth touch her pussy. She was dripping wet already as I let my tongue explore the outer folds of her sex. I felt her quiver as I began to eat her out, using my hands and fingers to massage her ass while I did so.

A few moments later I nearly had an out-of-body-experience. I felt my body shift into a new, higher gear as I lay on the floor; legs open to my elder sister's mouth, my own mouth engorged with the pussy of my other sister. It was like absolute incest, and absolute lovemaking. I closed my eyes and imagined myself from above; watching this wonderful scene of three loving sisters giving so much of their bodies to each other.

It was like that; on my back with my mouth clamped to Cassie's wet pussy, when I was hit with the most extraordinary orgasm I had ever experienced in my life. There was no wave upon wave of pleasure and sensitivity. No gradual build up to a crescendo of sensation. It was like being hit by a heat wave in all points across my body. I felt myself shudder and then, before I was even consciously aware of it, heard myself cry out loudly. I felt Jen's fingers dig into the flesh around my hips exactly at that moment, her head jerk up from its place between my legs. I felt Cassie stiffen, then jerk bodily. Watched as her pussy convulsed and her orgasm rained down on my face. It all happened at exactly the same time. Exactly.

We lay there for a few moments, the three of us locked into position by the sensitivity of our own bodies. Then, gingerly, carefully, Cassie lifted herself off me and settled into a laying position on my left side. Jennifer crawled up on my right and lay against me there. No words were spoken, but the three of us lay there naked on the floor of our lounge; arms and legs draped across each other in a jumbled assortment. I curled up on my right side, spooning against Cassie, and laid my head against Jennifer's shoulder. I wanted to tell them both that I loved them beyond measure, beyond the very words I had to describe it. Wanted to, but didn't. My eyelids closed and sleep hit me like a hammer-blow.

I woke up, cold, several hours later. The TV was off and the lights were out. I fumbled to consciousness and felt Cassie's warm heat at my back; her heavy breasts squashed lightly against my mid-spine. But Jennifer was no longer lying next to me. I had a brief heart-beat of panic, wondering if she'd abandoned me, then saw that it was her movement that had woken me.

She padded silently back to where we lay with a huge blanket in her arms. It was a gift from dad many years ago after he'd visited New Zealand on business and hear about how cold Jennifer had got while he was away. It had the logo of a famous New Zealand rugby team emblazoned on the black-and-white blanket, and was as soft as lambs wool. She knelt down next to me and spread the rug out over both Cassie and myself.

"I was getting cold" she whispered, keeping her voice low so that she wouldn't wake Cassie, who breathed heavily in her sleep. I smiled up at Jen; marvelling at how beautiful she could look in the dead of night. Snuggling under the warm fabric of the blanket, she slid an arm across my side until it reached Cassie's body. We lay horizontal, face-to-face, for a few moments, staring into each other's eyes.

"Are we doing the right thing?" I said, still worried deep in my heart that I had broken a taboo that should never had been breached. Jennifer smiled softly.

"I love you more than I ever thought possible." she whispered. "More than a sister. More than a lover. More than- I don't even know how to say it."

"I know! I know!" I whispered back, grinning. She leaned across the tiny airspace between us and kissed the tip of my nose. We settled back, hearing Cassie's breathing shift behind me.

"Did you feel it too?" I asked again, feeling the shared heat from our three bodies being captured and returned to us by the blanket. "I mean, when I came, it felt like all three of us shared the same thing, at the same instant."

"It was like someone had shot me." Jennifer replied. "It was like- like nothing I'd ever, ever experienced before. Like nothing I could have even imagined. It was- it was like- like heaven."

I nodded slowly, eyes wide, listening to Jennifer say the words that were in my own head.

We lay for a few moments more, just touching each other and bear near each other, then drifted off to sleep again.

*****

It was probably Cassie's insistent rubbing of my ass that woke me up, several hours later. My head was very foggy, as though I'd been asleep for years, and could have slept for more.

"Kimby..... Kimby!"

"Wha-?"

"Come on, get up, look at the time! It's nearly nine o'clock!"

Startled by this, I raised my head. I was still entangled in the mess of my sister's arms and legs (a wonderful feeling, let me tell you), and my movement also roused Jennifer, who was sleeping quietly on her side, her back to me. Something about Cassie's voice had an urgency to it. And then it hit me. Today was the day of the reading. Today was when we'd hear what mom and dad said in their last will and testament. In less than two hours.

I bolted upright. "Ohmigod!"

I rubbed my face and sat for a moment between my two sisters, trying to get my head together. Cassie was groaning next to me like she had a hangover (which, I conceded, might be true. Cassie always did find it hard holding her drink). Jennifer, more refined, was getting up by increments, taking deep breaths to wake herself up.

I clambered to my feet, letting the big New Zealand blanket slip away from my naked body. I could feel my nipples being very tender as the blanket rubbed on them. But, other than that, and the general fug of waking up too quickly, I felt fine. More than fine, actually. As if some part of me was not so much made whole as newly-discovered. My night of incestuous sexual passion with both my sisters had opened up a new door for me.

Quickly banishing these tempting new thoughts, I turned to look at Cassie, then Jen.

"I'm going to grab a quick shower in my room, then I'm going to start on a quick breakfast. We all need to eat something before we go out."

"I vote we eat you." said Jennifer, smirking.

"Har, har." I replied, hand on dropped hip. "Enough time for that later. We need to move."

I left my two sisters on the floor, and went to shower. Mercifully, neither of them came to visit me while I scrubbed under the hot rain of water. I used the shower to batter my skin; massaging me on the highest pressure sensitivity. But if either Cassie or Jen had knocked on the cubicle door, I've no doubt that we would have been delayed by another good twenty minutes. I felt there was now a sexual openness between us, or at least between both sisters and myself, and that this had raised my sexual radar even higher. Basically, I was starting to feel horny just being around my sisters, just waiting for the sexual rhythm to begin.

I got dressed quickly, and in sober clothes, choosing a trouser suit Jennifer had given to me, with killer two-inch heeled shoes and a pink blouse. On impulse, I decided not to wear panties, rather letting the feel of Jennifer's clothes ripple up and down my crotch as I moved. I sat for all of two minutes in front of my mirror, putting on the barest of make-up. I used my favorite eyeliner, added a little lilac eyeshadow, and the barest hint of rouge. I made my way back to the kitchen where I put on the kettle for some coffee, some bread to toast and some eggs to scramble. I was laying out the table when Jennifer walked in.

She was dressed in one of her business suits; the jacket cut to fit her body perfectly, white top peeking out from beneath. The skirt was short, but not slutty, and she wore sheer tights and low-heeled shoes below it. She had put more care into her make-up, adding lipstick where I hadn't, and had tied up her dark hair into a pony-tail, giving her fringe more emphasis. She looked fabulous.

"Hey." I said, smiling as she walked in.

"Hey yourself." she replied. She smiled, but nervously, as though testing the water.

"You okay?" I said. There was a pause before Jennifer looked at me. When she did, there was a question in her expression.

"Are we okay with what happened last night?" She said.

I smiled again, as though to a worried child or (ironically) to a little sister.

"We're more than okay." I said, moving round to embrace her. I slid my arms around Jennifer's small waist and pulled her toward me. She let me pull her, and I felt the soft crush of our clothes against one another as we hugged. I planted the smallest of kisses on her lips; enough to let her know that it was not a mere sisterly kiss, but not so much to smudge her lipstick.