Three of a Kind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about Cassie?" The pinched in her eyebrows was still there.

"Cassie's fine. More than fine. Jen, last night was the most wonderful of my life. Finally, I've felt that something's happened that's good and right, even if feels like it shouldn't be. You feel the same don't you?"

There was the barest pause before Jennifer nodded, returning my hug with a bit more squeeze. I broke off the embrace, and turned back to get the coffee pot.

"Jennifer," I said, using her full name cautiously, knowing that we still had a lot of delicate bridges to get over, "I think we need to tell Cassie about Barbara. She will be there, won't she? At the lawyer's office?"

Jennifer sipped her coffee carefully, looked into her drink, then up at me, nodding slowly.

"We have to tell Cassie about how you know her, and about the abusive text she sent Cass. We've got to be clear with each other before we go in there."

"I- I don't' want to tell Cassie about me and Barabara." Jen said, glancing behind us to make sure we were still alone. "I don't want her to know about be being tied up and- and-"

"Jen, we've got to be clear with each other!" I repeated, sitting down beside her and putting my hand on her silky thigh. "If we go into that office with even the slightest sign of division between us, who knows what Barbara will use against us?"

"But what I did with Barbara-" Jennifer said, plaintively.

"Doesn't matter. Jen, come on; do you really think Cassie is going to question you after last night?"

"Even so, it's not-"

"Not the same as watching you eat out your little sister's pussy? Not the same as getting tongue fucked by the same sibling? Come on, Jen. I think we've earned from each other a bit more credit than that."

Jennifer flushed red, but nodded.

"Now that we've found each other" I said, squeezing her thigh with my fingers, "I'm not going to let anyone get between us like that."

Jen freed a hand to place it over the one I had on her thigh.

"Will anyone get between us?" she said.

"Not if I can help it." I said, getting up to see to the eggs.

Cassie came down a few minutes later, looking marvellously smart in a pair of slacks, ugg-style boots, white blouse with a long-sleeve black top over it. She had bound her hair into a tight braid down her back, and had even put on some eye make-up. She smiled broadly.

"Mmm. Those eggs smell good!"

As she got to the table, she offered Jennifer a kiss on the cheek and they exchanged "Hey"'s. I put down a plate of eggs and toast in front of her and Cassie reached up, kissing me on the lips, brushing her finger against my chin as a lover would. Something about the affection between my two sisters and me, and between themselves, bothered me. Was I still the sexual fulcrum in our trio? If I left would Jennifer and Cassie never show sexual feelings for one another? I couldn't be sure. The only thing I was sure about was that somehow I wanted my sisters to be as affectionate with each other as they were with me. Some reverse-jealousy feeling within me wanted them to have sex with each other. Because if they didn't, then perhaps that made me the sexual freak, rather than the catalyst for our strange, but wonderful sexual sisterhood.

I brushed the thought away. We needed to focus on the here and now. And that meant dealing ourselves a good deck of cards before we got to the lawyer's office.

The three of us sat together at the table; romantic thoughts shelved as we first confessed our recent dalliances to each other (not without some measure of embarrassment, I can tell you), then to our dealings with Grainger, Luis & Bayonne. Then it came to Jen's confession of her S&M sessions with Barbara Chaykin (there had been another one, of course. One I hadn't been aware of, even until then.)

"It was, uh, a phone call she made while I was talking to her one day. She said she'd put me on hold, but she left the phone on while she spoke to her 'girlfriend'. It was pretty coy at first; she was talking about meeting up later on. Then she started talking lower (although not so low that I couldn't make it out), saying how much the other person had been a naughty girl, and how she - Barbara - was going to have to give her a naughty smack or two."

Jennifer paused, not able to meet either mine, or Cassie's eyes.

"It sent a little tingle through me. Never thought about that kind of thing before, but it made me tingle. When Barbara came back on the phone, I said I heard part of her call. She paused, then said that that was quite a naughty thing to do, and maybe I'd need a little smack too. I'd said I was too old for that, and she laughed. She has a pretty laugh. She said she'd be the judge of that."

Jennifer stopped again, took a sip from her orange juice, then a deep breath before carrying on.

"I met her a few days later. This was just over two weeks ago. She had some papers she wanted me to see. Things that may have been from our parents, but weren't. While at lunch, she kept touching me. Not overtly, but enough to make me tingle again. She would brush her hand against mine, or rub her stockinged leg against mine, that kind of thing. She said she was going out later for a drink, and did I want to come? She squeezed my thigh as she said it, dug her nails into my leg just a little."

"Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute." said Cassie, holding up her hands to make a 'time-out' sign. "Was this the evening you disappeared and didn't come back until very, very late?" Jen nodded. As she did so, I pictured the night in my head. Cassie and I had lazed around, mostly in her bed, touching and fucking guiltily while our elder sister was away.

"Barbara told me it was a dress-code club and some of the dress code was pretty strict. She urged me to wear a short skirt; short and tight and, for some reason - maybe that tingle - I did, pulling out that old leather mini I hadn't worn for a long while. Well, the club was on the decent side of fetish, but only just. Barbara met me outside and gave me a lingering kiss on my cheek as we met. She held my hand inside, clearly happy to be there, and took me in. I got pretty drunk, and saw a lot of stuff that opened my eyes. There were guys and girls dancing and making out. Some with the opposite sex, some with the same. Two guys podium dancing in S&M leathers were all over each other. In fact, I'm sure they were fucking at one point in full view. Anyway, Barbara knew just how to handle a novice like me. She left me for a long time, and I was at the point of leaving when she came back. Some guy had been hitting on me pretty hard and I was feeling pretty uncomfortable. But she 'rescued' me, and took me away - to her flat. We had some more drink, then got talking about the club and S&M. Barbara volunteered that she liked a bit of Dom herself. I asked her to show me. She got all dressed up in her Dom outfit; knee-high boots, stockings, side-split mini skirt, latex basque, gloves. You name it. That was when she started acting differently. She started ordering me around, saying I was naughty, making her get dressed up like that; and I should pay for it. That tingle in my belly was full-on fluttering now. And I was drunk. So when she bent me over and slapped my ass, I thought it was funny. I let her do it again. And again. I let her slip her latex fingers between my legs and touch my pussy. I even let her tie me up on her bed."

Jennifer took another sip of her drink, then shook her head, as though telling a story she didn't believe.

"I remember her asking if I'd ever fucked a woman before. I'd said no. Then she said it was high time I ate some snatch. I remember watching her climb over to straddle my face, then pull her panties to one side. She paused for a moment, to let me see it, then sat down and ground her pussy into my face."

I took a sidelong glance at Cassie and saw that her eyes were rapt, her cheeks a little flushed. Was she getting strangely turned on by this? But Jennifer was losing her appetite for this particular confession. She wound up the sexual details, and got to the really interesting part.

"Thing is, Barbara told me that there was a problem with mom and dad's will. Some legal loophole. She said it was something that had almost never come up before in legal precedent. Something that could bring in the police."

"The police?" I heard myself say. Jen nodded, but with an open expression that suggested she knew nothing more.

"Barbara said she'd help me through it, but only if I agreed to be her 'naughty girl'."

"You didn't think to tell us?" said Cassie, her face a mix of anger and disappointment. "You didn't think we should know of some problem?"

Jen looked up, tears welling in her eyes and reached for Cassie's hand. "Oh Cass, I'm so sorry. I was so embarrassed about the- well, you know. I just couldn't say anything. I thought I'd try to work it out by myself and- and-"

"It's okay," said Cassie, squeezing Jennifer's hand affectionately. "It's okay. I'm sorry I yelled."

I watched my two sisters for a moment. They sat there, a little stiffly, holding each other's hand. Then, in a moment that made me smile warmly, they reached across the table and hugged each other closely. The confession was over and, when they sat back, the old laughter was there.

"Dammnit!" Jennifer said, dabbing at the corners of her eyes where tears had made her mascara run a little. "Now I've got to make myself look pretty again."

"You look plenty pretty." said Cassie. Jen smiled up at her. I looked at my watch.

"Umm, Cass, Jen, we'd better go. It's nearly ten."

We got up, made our last preparations (Jen had gotten together all of the relevant papers on mom or dad we thought we'd need), and went outside into the crisp morning air, ready to hear the last will and testament of our parents.