All Comments on 'Three’s A Crowd'

by WillieWolfe

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Below Average

Keep trying, but I suggest you get a good editor too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Santa Clause is coming to town...

Guess Maddie is definately on the naughty list.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another...

Another family destroyed by poor choices. I hope there's a Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get An Editor

PLEASE!! It's SUV SUV SUV after the first couple of times it became so distracting as to ruin the whole flow of the story. Not to mention the missed words, omitted words. It might have been a decent story. Hard to tell after all the distractions. Just a simple read through would have caught the errors. At least you tried so thanks for that. 3

erk0630erk0630over 9 years ago

Needs a second part, but I enjoyed it

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Agree, would be better with an editor

And while I sympathize with Miles, he's likely to do some jail time. A judge might be lenient but assaulting Aaron, while it feels good, is probably not worth it in most jurisdictions. Now maybe in Texas . . . .

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Might as well end it

There really is nothing more after something like this. There is only the squabbling over the things. Maddie knew in her heart that Debbie was invading her life and she accepted it anyway. She is useless and she certainly is not a wife.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Why

Why make things worse, walking away from his job and what of the relationship with his daughter and grand daughter, yes she is a step daughter but when you bring a child up she is yours, genetics has little to do with it, I know this. Good story and needs another chapter. I don't make comments about errors after all I read hear for free.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Deliberate

P.S. to my previous comment, I deliberately misspelt here "hear", it's my sense of humour, annoying isn't it.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
Read this one first, if you like wives being fucked

Here's an idea!!! If the fuck wad annony doesn't like it , read it and \vote against his ding bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Always using their emotions

Women are so fucked up. They always use their emotions to sway their judgement. Maddie deserves to be kicked to the curb. With the age long I made a mistake. I am sorry. They never really mean it. Glad this guy is not such a pussy to believe that bullshit. Good riddens..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, it is one star..

Because he didn't really get pay back.

gara5289gara5289over 9 years ago

Really sad ending and what a terrible friend in Debbie.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
EDITING!

Maddie was Thirty four and Haley Twelve when we they came into my life. - “we they”?

never to seen again by the time Haley was five. - Never to BE seen again!

would you be a sweat heart – SWEETheart! Or does she want his heart to perspire?

Pflueger do make a pretty pink one – doES make!

if I see you anywhere that sporting goods shop – anywhere NEAR!

And I’m only halfway down the second screen!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
hmph

I think the cheating itself, if it was only those 2 times, could be foregiveable. But the symbolism with the necklaces, alone, is not, along with the doubt that casts onto the stated number of trysts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

Would like to see a second part

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Nicely done, I really enjoyed it...

...but I kind of expected a more fitfull ending - or at least a continuation of the story. And to be honest: A little payback would have been satisfying..

Nevertheless: Keep up the good work, please.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Uuups...my mistake...

I hope you will continue on a part 2. This one was posted today...God, sometimes I am, stupid...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
A hot mess

Set aside the use of present tense, the mixing of tenses, and the various spelling and grammatical errors throughout this story. What was the underlying message of this plot? I'll be damned if I can figure it out.

This seems like yet another story where an author creates a straw-filled dummy, and then gleefully rips it apart. The dummy always takes the form of a stupid and selfish wife. The ripping apart takes many forms, some more creative than others, but always ending in the complete annihilation of the dummy by the heroic husband.

Where did the heroic hubby get the super strength to beat up a man described as much younger and in better shape? If Plan A was taking their "SVU" and leaving them stranded, "Plan B" was apparently walking home through the ice and snow? That sure showed them! And in the end, he leaves in a very specific mode of transportation. Where is he going? And why should we care?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
FTDS!

This cries out for a Part Two (with an EDITOR, PLEASE!)

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
good story

pretty good story but lacking in the background for all the people in the story. hope there is another chapter to this story

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Perhaps

The consequences are in line with the story, but just perhaps in this case there is a chance for reconciliation...she had been manipulated and seduced by the couple......think about writing a 2nd chapter.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
.....and run away

I missed the marriage vow which says the first time things go wrong, run away! Miles knows Maddie is being manipulated and managed and still let's them do it. The entire focus of the story I'd "find the keys to the SUV". Dumb ol' Miles.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 9 years ago
Sweat Heart?

"Hun, would you be a sweat heart and take this lot back to the car?" Yuck, who wants a sweaty heart?

Oh, the rest of the story left me flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good read.

Strange but now that anyone is unhappy with a story ending its send in FTDS one favor please post his ending in Non Consent Reluctance as some of his endings are too over for me.. This writer has two stories so far and both were excellent reads I think the editor is a good idea to help transfer his proper English to accepted US form.

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
Another winner

from this author.

Good tale, thank you for posting

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
He was too soft to the Baron...

This is a good story, but in the end he was too soft to the Baron...3*

firemanlitfiremanlitabout 9 years ago

Choices were made without his input. He made his choices without their input. Sounds fair to me.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
a few things

first off, if he was just gonna walk home why did he stick around and watch. why bother to pretend to go along when he was just gonna walk off. wouldnt they realize he wasnt gonna join in when he left. just a total mess.they lied to him when they said baron only fucked her once. the baron had been fucking her for years. you dont get that sense of ownership after one fuck. plus the necklace that maddie had. it was the same as debbie's. even though he bought it,maddie picked it out. and remember she had the necklace for years.she was fucking them for years and they just decided to get him to join in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Whey do the good ones always end leaving something to be done? A lot of authors use this type of device in their stories and it almost always leaves you feeling...unimpressed. I liked it until it tried to wrap everything up with 2 sentences.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 9 years ago
Much more going on.

I understand folks saying that nothing more NEEDS to be said and that his dumping her is the right move. I don't disagree. But there is more going on here.

The necklace. The easy way Maddie seemed to get going with Debbie in front of her husband. The stupid 'Baron' affectation. I was left with a feeling of only half the story being told.

And it would be nice to have seen Aaron The Baron taken down a peg or three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey

This is too the comment of fifteen16. The word humor, you misspelled it. You spelled it humour. You had better get your shot together. My spelling is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey

Not heart perspires It is heart expires I hate the grammar freaks picking on writers, but this is so sad that it is funny. No, I am kidding. This is really a great story. I am giving 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

Swingerjoe doesn't like it so it must be good, and it is!!!

Plot good, needs editing. Big 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please finish this unfinished story.

Too much is left out , and we need an ending, please! We need some answers when this really started and how could she (mandie) be so dumb to this to her husband (miles). Your married. And how did she think he would go along with this, he should move her out. Tell the daughter . She reaps what she sows. Her succumbing to this lifestyle makes no sence . How after losing one bad husband can she turn on a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's suv not svu.

Small correction . Story is a good one but. Needs more to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4.12

What does it say about the LW readership when a poorly-written mess like this, with such an ill-conceived plot and plagued with so many logical, spelling and grammatical errors, earns a four-star rating?

Admins, just do away with the rating system in this category. The moronic BTB crowd has rendered it completely worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well.

Man, it is hard to understand this story, I dont know if this is bad storytelling or a gifted writer, but it makes me think, and I love it.A man shows up out of the blue, unknowing to him, to fuck his wife. His wife tells him to be easy on her hardly used but, so I think she is bribing her husband. With the guy popping up out of the blue, I think she must believe that she can get by fucking around on her spouse. And in front of him, this is hard to understand, maybe she is sort of being somewhat disinterested in her husband and stays with him for the money and she thinks he is dumb, and wants to humiliate him.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Rather convoluted in places and some sentences don't make sense in the story.

It's also ensuite not on suite. And for the humour vs humor critic(s) know that humor is the american version and the rest of the english speaking world spells it humour along with many other similiar words!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Good story, please finish it.

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieabout 9 years ago
good story

Its a good story with pangs of reality. A few typos but come on folks, seriously can't you read past them!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
NOT TOO BAD, for a beginner

You have a lot going for you, and yes, you still have many improvements before you'll make the NY Times best seller list. First I'd like to say,"You had one hell of a story." I wonder if your detractors bother to check your story's rating--damn few LW stories pull a rating that high. I have to think it must have earned such scores on the strength of the plot, for it certainly didn't get it from writing mechanics. (Even taking the differences between the English standards.)

Many have suggested an editor, and that may be a good thing, but first try printing and then reading this story aloud and see how many problems you pick up. I think you'll be shocked at the number of red marks on your pages.

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I left the early comment that it was hard to understand the story. So much goin oh. Great.

I believe this story is true, too much detail.This story is told backwards, and back and forth. Great. Something about his wife.uses him, leaving the reason out, until the end iis good storytelling, for it makes one wonder of the scenarios of his life. Remember his wife brought up telling Debbie of their lovemaking to him, and he knew it, but he never let on his disfavor, she thought he approved, maybe he did slowly but the jealousy grew, but at the end I learn Debbie is married, and the guy is his boss, and he must be rich, that money can control him. He is a quiet man, and his wife underestimated his spirit.He asked about the black lover, that was unusual, so it made me believe he reluctantly went thinking he was going to get Debbies pussy, and his wife was going to bribe him with her little used ass, but Deb and all ignored him a little too much, the girls kissed making him sick, not for the kiss, but the entire plan sickened him, but they tried to partly make it up with the black girl pic, that they could all swing, but no one mentioned him with Deb or the black girl, also only when they seen his disgust they promised to let him fuck his wife, but nothing was mentioned of Deb, so apparently Deb only went along with the plan, sort of reluctantly wanting to fuck this guy, who didnt know of the plan. Remember they were carrying on away from him. When Deb kisses his wife, he was slightly surprised of her gayness, and hated swinging, so the more he learned, the more disgusted he got. This entire story made sense if one could imagine his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my third post of what went on

Since the couple seemed to be long time swingers, one would believe his wife was manipulated, and he should forgive. Then you have his nextdoor neighbor, his boss. So I guess he gets a new job, but can he forgive if his new job cant pay his bills

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hello

Isnt it terrible that his boss has designs on his wife, without letting him know. So with that kind of mentality, can you blame him for being mad, and quitting. Some say why did he go along. We all are fallible. He realizied his wife was a misguided long time slut, that it was too late, that he might as well go along. Then he was worried of making his boss mad of losing his job. And he grew sick of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Help.

Swingerjoe didnt understand this complicated story. Will someone give him a first grade book If he cant give constructive criticism, then I cant (n)either. Whats fair for the goose is fair to the gander. Im sorry if you hateful yanks (that made our taxes skyrocket. I hate their cars.) cant understand southern slang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First off - this was a good story

I do think a good editor would help tighten things up, but there wasn't anything so egregious that the story wasn't readable. Geez people, lighten up! It's a fictional story on an erotic website. What are you expecting - Kipling or Poe? My only real complaint is that he didn't take any pictures or video with his I-phone (doesn't everyone have one?) and that this needs a second chapter. Other than that - good effort. Keep writing.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@mike9698

He WASN'T going to walk off, but he couldn't find the keys, so had no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This author tried to secretly inject all these rascist remarks that offends me. About the pic with the naked black gal with his naked neighbor, making him sick. That little girl wouldnt want his little dick. Trying to cut my entitlements. Need to takeover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good read

hopefuly their will be a part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Christmas

His wife gave him a sweet Chrismas present, with him singing ding-a-ling at the end. Christmas is just another sorry Pagan greedy day. No, let me proclaim that its the sorryest day of the year. For what reason would anyone be lonely on this day, its just another sorry day. More lonely people commit suicide on Christmas than any day of the year, because nobody can afford to give these greedy people the present they want. I hope this poor guy in this story survives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the story

ending is a good one. although a bit rushed and not finished. work, stepdaughter..., and his new beginning without being broken. so far 5 stars. unfortunately nothing was erotic . just lying , cheating , scheming , hurting peoples feelings makes nothing erotic. so 3 stars .

unfortunately most writers think ( cheating , scheming , hurting peoples feelings) at literotica that only that makes it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
****

I'm with anonymous, "First off, this was a really good story". A second chapter would be nice. Writing was good as well. What's with the racist comment? A bit hypocritical, I think. Cheers! c29

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Did not live up to its rating.

Needed a proofreader: Wrong verb tenses, incomplete sentences, etc.

phd70phd70about 9 years ago
Disappointing!

Interesting elements , but no buildup, and rushed ending. Protagonist had strong ethical beliefs, but did not seem to make his feelings about cheating and open marriage clear enough to his wife. The 'Strong Silent Type' needs to be silent selectively! 2 Stars! But thanks for the tale, Willie! Dan

ParttimereaderParttimereaderabout 9 years ago
huh

On Monday, Debbie and I will let Maddie experience a true, MFM threesome.

Only with a strap on, and that's not a true MFM. Maybe a true FFM.

Agree ending seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
horribly written...

poor plot, the people are stupid and suicidal, not realistic behavior at all... and the response from husband seems makes no sense at all. All in all, I don't think there was a single paragraph in the story that did anything for me at all.

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 9 years ago
Overall a fairly good story.

This needs a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4*

totally happy with it.

Maybe a couple more tromps on Aaron and maybe stay around long enough for Maddie to figure out that it's all,over.

Other than that, just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmm...

So, hubby learns of wifey's tricky little exploits, and decides it's too cold out to walk home. So he looks everywhere for the "SVU" keys, only to come up empty. (For fuck's sake, where were they? Did we ever find out? Maybe they were hidden in hubby's anal cavity all along!)

Now, this is where the plot gets revealing. This is where we learn of the author's true, hidden nature. After not finding the keys, hubby decides to stay and watch. Hmm.,.if he were really worried about it being too cold, then why did he walk home through the frigid temps the next day? And if were really repulsed by all the hot sex going on at the house, why would he stay and watch, and pretend it's all goodness?

Does anyone else think that maybe -- just maybe -- the author (and all the others who praised this story) is a closet cuckold who actually gets off on the idea of watching a wife have sex with other men?

Then, of course, to cover it up, he turns hubby into a tough guy at the end. Yeah, right. It's like the tough guy at school who beats up all the gay kids, and is later discovered taking one up the ass from the football coach.

Consider yourselves exposed. Now we FINALLY know why so many of these keyboard tough guys visit this category and verbally beat up on all the cucky authors!

parawaparawaabout 9 years ago
Please get a proof reader.

'Sweat heart'? This is the opposite of sexy.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
An editor could help, but, WW, ignore the negative comments

I thought this story was interesting and well-paced. Kind of predictable, but I think the pacing made that ok. Some of the comments are unnecessarily negative.

HmunsterHmunsterabout 9 years ago
Room For Improvement

Not a bad story, but has been said, needs a part 2 and an editor.

More importantly, there are a number of things that don't tie together. Maddie slept with Aaron once but already has a chain saying he owns her? No perspective from her side - they seem to have a healthy relationship and active sex life, but she just decided to sleep around? Miles watches the sexual activity at the cabin but takes a hard line stance at home?

My recommendation is that the author review his work from a more macro perspective and ensure all the pieces fit and characters exhibit consistent behavior before publishing. This story reads like it was written in one sitting and the author made it up as he wrote it.

I'm a BTB fan (generally), but this story shouldn't get 4* just because he leaves the cheating spouse.

Don't give up though. Clean it up. Spend more time and effort and it'll jump in quality.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Good idea, bad spelling

The mystery of the SUV's keys? They were in a remote location so presumably Aaron just left them in the ignition! Didn't think to look there?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
A good story

There were some typos, but nobody is perfect.

We need a second chapter, please. Oh, yes, and some more stories from you.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
write about what you know

The advice to "Write about what you know" should be taken to mean that you should not write of Americans acting and speaking as if they were Australian or British.

Lately this has become common on some of the online story sites.

Just not cold enough in Australia for the story to work?

Leads to wondering what the truth of her first marriage ending really was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3*s

Thank You. A good piece of entertainment . There is room for improvement ,so gave you 3*s .

The. relationship with his wife and stepdaughter was not developed enough for us to care. Also he seems to have a close and friendly relationship with Bob, his boss .

You need me, the reader, to have feelings about the wife and stepdaughter. Then your story has greater impact .The protagonist comes across as a bit of an idiot with his treatment of Bob, his boss.

This should have been longer and it would have been a better story. You set this up for at least 1 more part. So you have a chance at improving this story.

I will see if you have written anything else. Looking forward to your next posting as

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good.

Two people on here wanted payback. He beat the hell out of him. Fucking Deb wouldnt be payback for the other guy would enjoy that. Some people on here wouldnt be happy if he killed him, that he should be hung up by his balls and castrated first. Then some say that wouldnt be fair, for that would be the same as a free vasectomy, he should have to pay for it by blood..Some would say that you cant squeeze blood out of a turnip. Yanks couldnt understand that southern jargon. or even know what a pig in a poke is.

Samhain8415Samhain8415about 9 years ago
Part 2

Definitely could use another chapter

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
karen

i get the drive off and cant find the keys. what i was trying to say (badly) was that once he decided that he was just gonna walk off and screw trying to find the keys why even bother to pretend. why kiss her and fuck her after she just had a threesome that he wasnt invited to. why not just punch that fucker in the face while they were fucking.then leave. also someone else said it, walking several miles in the snow and cold will kill you. wasnt he in his mid 40's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I didn't care for this.

First, because it was written in present tense. It sounds like it's being explained by some ghetto kid. "Yeah, so I take this piece and I'm loading, see. Then I'm sticking in my pants, see."

There were several other reasons I didn't like it. It wasn't very original for one thing. There was no emotion in it for another. Write by numbers.

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
Come on Willie get with it !!!!

I was hoping that you would actually read many of the constructive comments you received about "Kath & Tom ", especially, about using an on site editor to help with your stories. Alas, I see from the errors in this tale, that you've failed to take heed, which I feel is somewhat arrogant. You, the author make the effort to formulate an idea, then turn it into a story which you post on this site for people to read & critique. However, now you've just listed another story with all the same basic spelling, punctuation & grammar errors that appeared in your first two efforts, so why, should we, the readers continue to support your tales, it's your choice, BUT you need an editor. 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hum.

Why does everyone pity that guy? There needs to be a part 2 with the other girl in the pic, who was not involved. He was even shown the pic and even offered the other girl in the pic, and he refused her pussy. Most guys would gladly swap their wives, if they could suck the lactating tits of this other type of girl in the pic, for the first time in their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
stupid to wait

He waits until early morning to walk away.

Early morning is the coldest time of day, the temperature has had all night to drop.

A good choice if you want to commit suicide by hypothermia and not be found until spring (he was walking in the treeline away from the road)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boss

One commenter thinks the boss is a good man, and he shouldnt have been mean to him.If ones boss fucking his wife is good, then it must be bad if the boss refused his wifes advances. Thats a nice swist for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I REMEMBER....

I didn't associate this story with the Tom and Kath story.

I remember thinking Tom and Kath must be an intentional humorous satire on a cheating wife story. A man's fantasy . The wife cheats only once and the husband beat up the lover twice and takes his wife. Payback for the wife is her best friend sleeps with him, regularly. His business is so successful they all start traveling together wife and concubines. I gave that story 4*s and forgave all the plot inconsistencies and writing errors. It was funny and I enjoyed it .

But this story seems more ambitious . So I held it to a higher standard and didn't even realized that I did it.

I stand by my previous comment and the 3*s I awarded " Three's A Crowd" .

You failed to explore many of the characters and how they relate to each other. You didn't get the reader to care . Some of the dialogue is awkward , it did not sound natural . You are still having technical issues with the writing. An editor would help you with alot of the problems.

Well, enough said , I like your ideas , plot , and will look forward to the next story or chapter.

AMerryMan

funksofunksoabout 9 years ago
Threes a crowd?

But there were four... Math is hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
American???

Twocrows. Where in the story does it actually say they are Americans, either North or South. You can always find fault. I liked the story. That is all it is, a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not real life

I thought this story was a good read, but not what would have happened in real life.

Maddie's sexual behavior during the first sex scene was so out of character for her red flags and warning sirens would have been going off for any man with still a few active brain cells. A wife who suddenly starts saying that she wants 2 cocks would be getting the 3rd degree as to who, what, when and where.

It was never explained why Miles agreed to go on an extended weekend with Debbie and hubby when Miles had had very little social contact with them previously, especially when it would only be the 2 couples alone for the entire weekend.

I would have liked to see Miles confronting Maddie before he left to hear her story and explanation. It wouldn't have changed his mind but would have been an I opener for Maddie to see just how Debbie had manipulated and drawn her into Debbie's and Aaron's sexual way of thinking and behavior.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Resorting to violence is grounds for a long prison term.

At this point, there was no proof she had an affair beyond being told and as the layers say: It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. And the only thing that can be proven is that he assaulted a guest, slandered his wife and threatened his wife. Now he has a restraining order, he's paying court ordered alimony and will be broke and alone because at his age? He's fucked.

Of course, reality is always crappy which is why so many authors try to pain some alternate universe where the hero wins and the villain loses.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 9 years ago
Editing issue?

I may have read this wrong but at the point where Aaron announces the coming MFM threeway he says, "But you should know, that I do share Debbie with other men." You follow with Maddie saying,"But Miles, Debbie has a friend..."

That sure sounds like there should have been a 'not' in front of 'share'. That would better fit the Aaron persona and show this was about cuckholding him rather than swapping.

Thanks for sharing. I hope we see more of your work in the future.

RealDocRealDocabout 9 years ago
Good Writing....Weak finally!

The consequences need some serious thought. What happens to "his" daughter and his relations ship top her. You left a lot of unplowed field; to much left out for my enjoyment. Avery weak ending but overall a really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-Hmm

Are you talking about yourself? Half page recital of your shortcomings. Hmmm......now I've seen it all, and I thought there were no more surprises left in this category.

All is well that ends well. Whatever turns your crank. Adios cucky.

jawanautjawanautabout 9 years ago

I won't comment on the errors, the jackals seem to have already beat that dead horse. There wasn't that many or bad either, at least not enough to disrupt the flow of the story.

The story was decent. A tad predictable, but only in minor spots. Honestly, the only problem I had with the story was Miles reaction. Not that he felt hurt and got mad but that he tried, sentanced and convicted her in a matter of seconds. She is his wife. They aren't just dating but have taken vows and were together for years. I dunno, maybe just me but i can't see someone just walking away that quick. He decided before the girls even started when he called out the threesome they were already involved in. Just seemed a bit out of anger and wouldn't be worth throwing all those years away after the smoke settles. But then again I dont know how "normal" people act, being in an open marriage for the last 15 years.

Oh, and Debbie's husband was a tool... And should of got more than a kick in the crotch.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read***

Not enough ass kicking but still enjoyable. Thanks for sharing

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@jawanaut

How did you find out that you were in an open marriage?

Did your wife reluctantly admit after you caught her that she had been having sex with other people without your agreement or knowledge?

Did you find out at that same time that your wife was another mans "property"?

That is why Miles left, he found out that he had been demoted in his own marriage.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Excellent

That's how you treat slimy cheating assholes. How stupid can you be? After eleven years married the cunt has no clue how her husband will react? Again the stupidity has no limit. With the information on her phone our now unemployed husband would be set for life when all the lawsuits and the divorce is final.

Here's my wish for an epilogue. Just to read about the end game. I've said it many times. Cheaters are the most stupid people to ever live.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 9 years ago
Not a bad story, quite good actually...

... but would have much preferred an ending to "Kath and Tom".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Jawanut

I won't judge you on your lifestyle choices, but just to tell you, I would not have had the self restraint that Bob showed, it would have been very messy, and it would have ended the second that the wife had done something that showed her commitment to her treachery.

And before the idiots say 'then he'll go to jail and get raped in the divorce, let me say that treachery and betrayal will not be stood for in my world, fuck the repercussions, i will bear the cost of my actions, as would she, and hers would be heavier.

You see, sure there was time passed, and vows taken, but all that was burnt to ash by the wife. And it was done in secret. Nothing is owed to the bitch after that.

As for the story, I think it's better than this site. Not that it's Chomsky, but I do think the reason it is not rated higher, is because of the standard of the reader, not the story.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*****

Very good escape from cuckolding story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I wish he had found the keys to the Special Victims Unit or SVU

dear jawanaut, there is a reason you didn't think there were enough errors and mistakes to complain. There were even more in your own comment. If you can't see them in what you write, it would be difficult for you to recognize them somewhere else.

The story itself was pretty hard to read. The storyline was all over the place. He knew what to expect when they were going to the cabin, but went anyway. He tried Plan A, it failed. Moved on to Plan B, it failed. Sat and watched his wife with another woman as the Baron fondled her openly. All after they admitted they had already been together previously, and planned to be together again, and he sat there watching.

The cap on the confusion? He calls his boss and quits, picks up his suitcase and walks out. That'll teach them, won't it. I'll bet it was less than 5 minutes after he left that Maddie called Debbie to come pick her up because she didn't want to be alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was all a bit too civilised....

.....that level of betrayal from a woman abused in her first marriage, seems a stretch to me. My experience of second-timers is one of fierce loyalty. The two examples of wrecklesness I've encountered were from a "black widow" type and a chronic slut.

Both were the marrying kind, just not the loving, faithful kind....and both ended up dead. One from the counter-attack the current husband she was trying to despatch launched against her just as she was about to put him down.....the other from being run over by the enraged wife of her latest paramour.

Conclusion: not that realistic.

That said, I liked his response, even if I felt it was overly reserved. I would have more likely destroyed Aaron's testicles before throwing him out. I might have also tied both women down and fucked them both every way I wanted before shoving Debbie into her SUV with a loud, "fuck off!" Then, I might have pissed on my still tied up wife before leaving without another word, to disappear forever, adopting a new identity, and relocating outside the country with all the cash I could grab.

But I did like your story....just not that much.

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 9 years ago
O.K.

LOL. Liked the story .It's refreshing to read L.W. stories where there is infidelity done, but the husband(which is usually the last to know), doesn't go completely off the deep end with BTB tactics, but also doesn't just except it and becomes a willing cuckold. Thanks Willie Wolfe.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

short and sweet. I really loved it. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
@rightbank

good points. As it stands, he quits his job and leaves. He suffers. I guess there is something to be said for depriving the wife of the man she loves. She does appear devastated. And, she realizes the impact it will have on her daughter. However, how much does she really love him if she cheated on him and then had no guilt about it? If the author wants us to buy into the notion that she really is suffering and hubby did the right thing, more will need to be written. Still loved it. Much improved over your previous submission.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 9 years ago
Thank You!

It is so refreshing not to have either an extreme burn-the-bitch story where the husband does some sadistic revenge or the husband joins in as a willing happy cuckold. Not only did Maddie betray Miles by cheating she allowed herself to be used by the other couple to become a slave to their sexual desires.To allow another man to "own" her sexually where he calls the shots? Ironically and realistically Baron was right to be smug because Maddie, Miles and Haley are the losers here. Baron and Debbie will continue to search for playmates to dominate not caring (not enough to matter) who gets hurt. Despite what I said above I hope that you write a Part 2 or POV story from Maddie's perspective. Great story - Thanks again!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Great story...

but I would have left "Baron" lying in the floor in a bloody pulp at the cabin. Good to see a real man's reaction to a cheating wife. 5 *.'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thanks, no crying, puking, suicidal thoughts,,, just rare, for this wimpy site,

swift '"JUSTICE."'

5 stars

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Hmmm... he actually missed a plan option...

They were in a cabin. Like as not there were some heavy duty frying pans.

He should have gotten one and started to beat "Baron" until he TOLD him where the keys were. THEN left them all there.

After all, clearly he isn't worried about being charged with assault since he committed it after all.

OR...

If the intent was to get away and he didn't went to commit assault as a first choice...? He should have either slashed all of the tires on the SUV... Or if he also wanted to avoid criminal charges for THAT, simply let the air out of all of the tires... it would have given him a head start that he would have maintained.

Though I suspect I'd have just gone with breaking that CHAIR over Aaron's back... THEN leaving.

Stupid bitch is married to her husband for eleven years and doesn't even freaking KNOW him...? Really thinks he would accept this...? Wouldn't be bothered that she'd cheated on him...? Would hurt HER...?

He should have forced her to leave with those assholes... Then there would have been NO doubt he was leaving her.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 9 years ago
Well thought hrough

That this is a second marriage makes Maddie's incomprehension of this husband more credible. She's confused something of the two with her own imagined desires and his absolute feelings. Sad, sad.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous