Three’s A Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the moment came. Maddie moves to me, standing very close, rubbing herself up against me. I know she is horny. Debbie comes over, moves to Maddie and presses her lips to hers. A kiss, not too long, but a sensual kiss all the same.

Standing so close to me, nearly touching. Debbie is looking directly into my eyes, then she says "Miles I would like to make love to your wife. Miles will you let me make love to Maddie?"

I look at Maddie, what Debbie has asked is not a surprise to her. However what I say next is. A surprise to them all. "Maddie how long have you been fucking these two?"

The room is deathly silent, both Debbie and Maddie have become very uncomfortable, you can feel the tension. It seems like an eternity, but no more than thirty seconds have passed, before Aaron speaks. "She has been with us twice."

Maddie gasps. "Oh no."

Debbie is saying. "Miles it is not like that, not what it seems." Debbie moves to Maddie and protectively wraps her arm around her.

Aaron the smug bastard, again has his say. "Saturday two weeks ago, just girl on girl fun. Debbie and Maddie had been out shopping. Those sexy robes and the baby doll lingerie, along with a lot of sexy talk. When I got home, I found that they were a little drunk and had already been making out some. What I could clearly see was that they were both horny. I simply took charge and it wasn't too long before I had them on the bed going at it. My own private show. Miles it was what they wanted, so I gave it to them. After that, this weekend was planned so you could be included."

He stopped talking. Debbie was scowling at him but said nothing.

Aaron continues. "Second time was the following Friday. After the girls work Christmas party. It wasn't planned. Nothing else was meant to happen until this weekend. However you got called way with work, so didn't make the party. Again the girls were horny and had been drinking. You see Miles, they think a little girl on girl fun is ok. That is something men want to see. However this time I wasn't there just to watch. I planned to fuck my wife. As it turned out, I also got to fuck the very sexy Maddie."

"Miles..."Maddie whispers before falling silent.

So here's my dilemma, my eleven year marriage is over, but I am trapped in an isolated cabin, ten miles from town. The temperature outside has dropped below freezing.

I can give this guy a good kicking, then have him drive me back to town tomorrow, probably not.

I can yell and tell Maddie to fuck off. Then again spend an uncomfortable night here until the morning, then have Aaron drive me back to town tomorrow, probably not.

So I plan to go with diversion. When they are distracted, I will take the SVU keys and leave the fuckers here.

I look at Maddie. "So Maddie, you would like me to watch you with Debbie? You enjoy this girl on girl fun?"

It's Debbie and not Maddie who says. "Miles, Maddie is such a sexy women, but we were wrong not coming to you first. I know there is no excuse, but Miles there was no intent."

I look at Maddie. "Maddie, this life style is exciting, but it is a huge change in our lives."

Again it is Debbie who says. "Miles, we aren't into the lifestyle. We have a very small group of select friends, which we get together with occasionally. They key is the friendship between us."

I guess Debbie decides it is time to test the waters, and seems I am not yelling, she pulls Maddie to her, softly kissing her. Then looks to me and smiles, saying. "Miles have you ever seen anything so sexy."

Maddie looks at me, then Debbie kisses her again. This time Maddie kisses her back.

Aaron senses victory, so he explains how the weekend is to unfold. "Tonight it is Debbie and Maddie. You and I get to watch and enjoy the show. Then Maddie is going to come to you, and do things you can only dream about."

Maddie speaks for the first time. "Oh baby, I am so going to rock your world. You though the other night was good, just wait until later." Then she is kissing me, I enjoy the kiss, as it will be our last.

Aaron is taking centre stage again. "Tomorrow we give Maddie every woman's ultimate fantasy. Two cocks. You and I will make her the centre of attention. Treat her like a Queen. Be that, a Queen who is a dirty little slut."

Maddie says, and I can hear the excitement in her voice. "My arse belongs to Miles. Only Miles gets my arse."

Shit head is talking again, the idea of punching the fuck out of him is again an option and fuck the consequences.

Aaron says. "On Monday, Debbie and I will let Maddie experience a true, MFM threesome. We will have her so hot and horny, you will be thanking us for weeks to come...But you should know, that I do share Debbie with other men."

Again, and excited, Maddie is saying. "But Miles, Debbie has this friend, Shannon. She is an incredibly beautiful woman of African American heritage...Debbie show him the picture on your phone. Two women, one black, that's a fantasy I would like to make happen for you baby."

Debbie again decides to makes things happen. She takes Maddie's hand. Debbie and Maddie both look to Aaron. Before Debbie leads Maddie to the bedroom. Neither look at me. Aaron grabs a kitchen chair and follows. Then so do I.

Aaron takes charge. Places the chair to one side, then turns to the girls, saying. "Girls face me, that's good. Now slowly remove your robes...Oh yes, very nice. Ok Maddie lie back on the bed." He turns to me. "Sit on the chair!" I move to it, but remain standing behind it.

Aaron says. Ok Debbie this is what I want you to do. Crawl up and over Maddie cat like...Yes that's it."

Maddie is on her back. Debbie over her, her arse in the air, her shaved pussy fully exposed to view. Gently kissing my soon to be ex-wife. Aaron comes up behind them, and rubs his hand down and over his wife's wet pussy.

Debbie lets out a little satisfied purr. "Mmm..."

Then the arsehole drops his hand down to Maddie's pussy and gets exactly the same reaction. "Mmm..." God she is even pushing up to meet him.

Debbie is now kissing her way down Maddie's body, much the same as I had done the other night. When her lips reach Maddie's clit, and she starts to tease, it is Maddie who begins to moan. ""Oh yes...Suck me baby...suck me." I turn and leave the room. Nobody sees me go.

Now I need to find the keys to the SVU. I sweep the kitchen and the lounge for a good fifteen minutes, but to no a vale. All the time I can hear my wife moaning. "Oh fuck yes..."

I return to the room, and again no one has seem to have seen me. I watch as Maddie and Debbie switch. I watch, as Aaron runs his hand once again over my slut of a wife's cunt. I wait until Debbie starts to moan and grunt, then again I leave the room.

This time I am turning out draws and going through coat pockets but still I cannot find the keys. All the time I can hear that bitch Debbie moaning and grunting.

I return to the room unnoticed. The girls lay on the bed, spent. Aaron goes to a draw and pulls out a bag, then tips it out on to the bed. Toys, he takes two small hard plastic vibrators. Hands one to his wife, the other to mine, then says "Sixty nine." I also notice, the big black strap on dildo that was in the same bag.

I sweep the room with my eyes, looking for the keys. If they are in one of the bedside draws, I am fucked. Again I wait until they are both moaning and again leave the room. This time Aaron sees me, and gives me a contemptuous glare.

This time I look in Debbie's handbag. No keys, but there is her phone. That gives me an idea. So I spend the next fifteen minutes going through first her messages and emails, then Maddie's. Giving me a lot clearer picture of what has been going on. Debbie has been bombarding Maddie with tales of her so called exciting sex life. The things Maddie did for me the other night, were Debbie's idea. To help get me more accepting of the fun they were going to have this weekend. I thought that rather poignant, that she spoke of they, and not we. In their eyes, I was never ever really going to be part of this.

The other thing is the necklaces they are wearing. At the time I had not noticed it, but now looking back, it was so very clear. Debbie is wearing a solid silver one. Maddie is wearing an old heavy fob chain I had bought her years ago. I say I bought it, but she had picked it out. It had been close to her birthday, so she had me buy it, and give it to her.

I had seen it all night, but hadn't seen it. Whenever Aaron spoke, had someone do something, even me. They touched the chain, it was a symbol, a symbol of ownership.

When I return to the bedroom, again I seemed to go unnoticed. To my surprise Maddie is wearing the strap on, and is taking Debbie from behind. Debbie has her husband's cock in her mouth.

While he is distracted, I open and go through the bedside draw. Funny thing is, at times people do not see what's happening right in front of their eyes. Well especially if you are having your cock sucked. Unfortunately, this bold move, still does not produce the keys.

This time I leave the room and put in place plan B. However I keep circling back, looking through the door but not going in. If that prick puts his cock in Maddie's mouth I am going to take his head off, and to fuck with plan B.

As it turns out, once Maddie has finished fucking Debbie, they are done. Maddie comes out naked and reeking of sex, Plan B requires me having to kiss her. It nearly turns my stomach.

I hold out a drink to her. A double Bourbon on the rocks. Mine looks like Bourbon and coke.

"Maddie this choice, as well as exciting, is incredibly daring and brave..." I raise my glass. "Cheers to courage." And I down my Coke.

Maddie follows suit. "Cheers to courage."

"So Maddie, tell me about this black girl, Shannon" I say

"Oh, Honey, Debbie says she is quite young and hasn't had a lot of experience, but that she just loves sex." Maddie says with real enthusiasm.

"Ok then." I fill up the glasses again. "Cheers to us fucking Shannon."

Again Maddie follows suit. "Cheers to us fucking Shannon."

The alcohol and all the sex is taking its toll on Maddie. She is starting to fade. I spin her around and slap her hard on the arse. Hard enough to leave a red mark. Her head snaps around in pain and shock. I smile sweetly and say. "Go into the bed room and be lying face down when I get there."

Plan B is in place. When I enter she is lying face down on the bed, but keeping a watchful eye on me. I see her wince, when she sees me pick up the wooden hair brush, and slap it into my hand. Whack.

Taking off my shirt, I get on the bed beside her. Once I begin to run my hand down her back, and over her bum, she starts to relax. Moaning oh so softly. "Mmm baby...That's nice."

When my hand goes to her pussy, she pushes up. Using my hand on her clit, I push the handle of the hair bush into her pussy. Given that she has spent the best part of the last two hour cumming, I am not surprised it is taking her a while to cum again. Plan B actually requires it. Finally when she does, she is exhausted. I continue to rub her back, until she falls asleep.

I head back out into the lounge, where I can hear Debbie moaning and grunting. "Oh yes lover, give me that big cock."

Maybe that's it. Maybe that's why my wife has chosen these people over me. They are younger. More successful, they own their own company, and by the sound of Debbie, her husband has a big cock.

Plan B. It is half an hour before sunrise, and no one is moving. I have rugged up against the cold. Found a flashlight and am heading into town on foot. I estimate it will take me a little over three hours.

I am well over two hours into the walk, when I hear the SVU. I have anticipate this, so I have stayed close to the tree line. I am crouched down behind a big Oak as I see them drive by.

Finally I get to the big intersection. Straight on another mile will take me back into town, I am not about to go that way. If I head east, in another five miles there is a town and bus stop.

I catch a break, I haven't gone another two hundred yards and a guy in an old pick up, pulls up. He asks. "Are you that guy those folks in town are looking for?"

"Could be." I say

"You want to be found?" His face is hard to read.

"No."

"Ok then, hop in. I will drop you over at Smithfield."

"Thanks"

We do not say another word to each other. In less than an hour, I am on a bus heading home. The thing is, a two and a half hour trip in a SVU, is closer to five on the bus.

When I walk into the house they are all there. Maddie has been crying. Debbie genuinely looks concerned. Aaron has that smug look on his face.

"Miles, where were you..." Maddie says. As the tears start to roll down her face.

"I needed some time, that's all. This new adventure we have started, it has taken me a little time to get my head around it. You have to remember, I have not had as much time as you to think about it..." I pause before I carry on. "But don't worry, I have got it straight now."

With that I go to the fridge and take out four beers. Pop the tops, then hand one each to Maddie and Debbie. I walk towards Aaron, he is a little weary. I take a swig of my beer, as I walk over and hand him his. As he takes it, I drop mine, as it hits the floor it explodes with a loud pop, glass and beer going everywhere. At the same time I drive my knee viciously into his groin. He goes down hard in a screaming heap. His bottle hitting the floor, with more glass and beer going everywhere. Both Maddie and Debbie scream, as Aaron withers in pain.

I turn and walk towards Maddie. She takes two steps backwards, fear etched on her face.

"Really Maddie! After all these years, you think I am going to hit you? You are mistaking me for your first husband. You remember him? The guy who used to beat you, the guy who walked out on you when Haley was only five years old, never to be heard of since..." I say calmly.

Maddie's response is a little sob. She remains still as I move close, however the fear is still there in her eyes. I take the necklace she is wearing in my hands. Slid one hand around to the right, the other to the left, then release the clasp. I gently remove the necklace and place it in my pocket.

Again in a very calm and controlled tone, I say. "Maddie, you will have to have Aaron buy you one of his own. This one is mine."

All colour leaves Maddie's face, she is ashen. It looks as though she is going to throw up. As she realises that I know about the chain. That she had given herself to Aaron. "Oh Miles no."

I am done with Maddie, and now turn to Debbie. Again in a very calm and controlled tone, I say. "You need to leave this house, and never return again."

"But Maddie's my friend, I can't leave her, I can't..." Her voices trails off as she stops talking.

"Fine, then take her with you." I look down at Aaron who is still on the floor. "And take the piece of shit with you."

"No!" Maddie gasps.

I ignore her. Move to Aaron, grab the back of his pants with one hand, and a handful of hair with the other, pulling him to his feet. Then start to frog march him towards the front door.

"Door" I say to Debbie. She scuttles over in front of me and opens it. "Car door... No the rear one." I command.

As I push him through the rear door of the SVU, I manage to bash his head into the frame. "Sorry, that's going to leave a bruise." I say, but cannot hide my sarcasm.

Debbie is standing by the SUV. "Miles I am sorry..." She pauses, but I remain silent.

"Miles I mistook who you are. I took your soft and quiet nature to be, timid and compliant..." Again Debbie pauses, but again I remain silent.

"But you're not... You know exactly who you are, and what you want. Miles I am so sorry..."

I open the door of the SVU. Quietly saying. "Time for you to leave."

As Debbie slides in behind the wheel, she looks to me, then to Maddie standing in the door way. "She's in shock. That's why she is not saying sorry and begging you to forgive her. Maddie is hoping this is all a just some kind of horrible nightmare."

"Time for you to leave." I quietly say again.

The last thing Debbie says before she leaves is. "Miles, Maddie doesn't know, that you are leaving her..."

Maddie is standing in the doorway. I walk past her and she follows me into the kitchen. I know she wants to say something, but she remains silent.

I pick up the phone and call my boss.

"Hello." Bob Wilson says.

"Hello Bob, its Miles Freeman."

"Miles."

"Bob I am sorry to be calling on a Sunday, but I just wanted to give you the heads up. You will be receiving an email with my resignation effective immediately."

"Yeah, very funny Miles." Bob laughs.

"Sorry Bob, I am no joking."

There is silence before Bob Wilson says. "Miles you cannot do that. You are contractually required to provide me with a months' notice. But Miles, I would rather you come in and we have a chat. You can tell me why,I am sure we can sort something out."

"Look Bob, a conflict of interest has risen been your major client and myself."

"Conflict between you and The Baron." Bob says. "What conflict?"

"He is fucking my wife." I say.

There is a long silence, before Bob says. "Fucking your wife...What, no...The Baron is sleeping with Maddie...No, he, she, wouldn't do that."

"He is fucking my wife." I calmly say again.

"No...He is married, no... Have you meet his wife...She is very attractive, he wouldn't. God she would clean him out in a divorce...And Maddie. No..." he splutters.

"His wife Debbie! Yes I have met her,she is also fucking Maddie. Look Bob, I will call you when I land some place." Then I end the call, leaving poor old Bob spluttering at the other end of the phone.

"Miles..." Is all Maddie gets out.

"Maddie I will leave it until tomorrow afternoon before I speak to Haley, and explain to her why I am not going to be there for Christmas." I say.

My bag is there sitting on the kitchen floor. Already packed from our trip to the cabin. I pick it up on my way out. Load my Dodge Ram 3500 and hit the road.

On the radio, a song is playing. "Ring ding a ling, did you hear the sound, Christmas is coming to town..."

******

12