Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, David." She was totally naked and glanced his way for only a second before returning to her makeup. He was speechless and couldn't stop gazing at the full dangling breasts and perfect round bottom tapering out as she leaned into the mirror. She was the sexiest girl he'd ever seen.

"Why don't you jump in the shower and get ready for me. We're going to have a lot of fun this afternoon. I hope you like to lick pussy because I really get turned on by that." His cock jumped at the thought of her riding his tongue.

"You have a lovely body. I can't believe this is happening."

"Awww, you're sweet. Now hurry up and get that big cock ready for me."

David had taken a long shower before he came over but that didn't count, evidently. He stripped and stepped behind her to enter the shower. He couldn't help but rub against her warm fanny as he passed. Susanna saw his erection in the mirror, smiled and thought, "This is going to be so easy."

"Layla and Julia might want to participate. Hope you don't mind," Susanna added.

There was a prolonged silence while he struggled to think. "That'd be okay, I suppose. But they're both going to operate the camcorders as well?"

"Yeah. They've done it before."

"Do you three always share men like this?"

"Only when they're as handsome and well hung as you." Susanna just loved doing that to a guy.

"Oh, by the way, Layla loves to finger a guy and tweak his prostate. So be prepared." David's mind was now shot. His hands were cold and shaking.

In their bathrooms, Layla and Julia were making final preparations. They planned to get in on the action and wanted their young sexy bodies to be fresh and inviting.

David stepped from the shower and Susanna handed him a towel before walking out the door. The shower helped his nerves, but not much. He was very concerned about his ability to perform while being recorded and watched by two other girls. However, his pride wouldn't let him leave without trying.

He dressed, walked into the hallway and saw a flurry of activity. Three beautiful naked women were in the adjacent bedroom, moving furniture, setting up lights and microphones around the room. In the center was a king size bed with sparkling white sheets and at least eight pillows. The camcorders were on a table near the bed.

Julia saw him first. "Hey, David. We'll be ready in a few minutes. You want another beer?"

"No, I've had enough for now. Can I help?"

Layla responded, "I think we have it about as we want it. Are you ready to do your manly duties?"

"Of course." Unfortunately, his dick said otherwise. It was totally limp.

Susanna noticed his problem and said, "It'll rise to the occasion in just a few minutes. Girls, are you ready?"

Both said yes and picked up their cameras. Layla said, "David, I'll be the director and will be giving you and Susanna instructions as we record. I'll dub over the voice instructions with a track of love making sounds so it'll all work in the end. Feel free to make as many noises like grunting and groaning as you want. We'll use it for the dubbing. You too, Susanna. Screaming, crying, grunting and all the sounds you usually make will be fine. Be sure to throw in a few profanities as they come to mind. You Southern belles know some great ones, and I can use them all."

Susanna asked, "You going to do an introductory scene like you did last time?" There really wasn't a last time but David didn't know that.

Layla replied, "Of course. I almost forgot. Both of you get on the bed and sit in the middle. David, are you familiar with the Lotus Blossom position from the Kama Sutra?"

"No."

"Surely you Theta Chi guys have studied the Kama Sutra."

"Not yet."

"Okay, sit up on the bed and cross your legs to make a nice lap.

"Good. Now Susanna, sit down in his lap facing him and wrap your legs around his butt.

"That's good. David, wrap your arms around her and Susanna, put your arms around his shoulders and hold his back.

"That looks good. David, is your cock in her pussy?"

Susanna answered for him. "Not yet, but it's getting a little firm. There's hope for him yet."

David, feeling a little vindictive, reached in and fingered Susanna's gash. She jumped. "There's also hope for her. She's wet."

Susanna glared at him and said, "I'm always wet. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet."

"Now calm down you two. Julia, I'm going to shoot from here, and you shoot from the foot of the bed."

"David, Susanna knows the routine but when I say 'action,' I want you to kiss passionately for about five seconds. Then both of you will look into my camera, smile and tell everyone your first names, your ages, and that you're students at a large East Coast university. David, tell the camera you're here to demonstrate effective sexual techniques and that you're both participating of your own free will and without any compensation. Susanna will also say that. If you don't want to give your actual first names, just make one up. Remember, I'll be blurring you faces for the class project."

Layla asked, "Ready?" Everyone nodded. "Action."

The first take was terrible. David forgot to say his first name, and he named Delaware as the university. The second take was fine right up to the end when he got a terrible leg cramp and cried out in pain. After several minutes of aggressive muscle massaging from all three girls, he was ready to try again. The third take was much better and Layla seemed satisfied.

Layla asked for them to stand up and take a break while she checked the video on the computer. After a few minutes, she was satisfied that she had enough to make that scene work.

"Susanna and David, now it's time for you two to get to work. This next scene is for you to make up as you go. It's got to be sensual, loving and hot. Kissing, caressing, and moaning are fine. We'll move to pussy licking after this one."

Susanna said, "You got it. David, come here lover boy."

Layla said, "Action."

David moved to her and they embraced. Susanna's finger touched his lips and lightly traced them while gazing deeply into his eyes. David's hands moved from her waist to her hips and then to her ass. Her soft, yet firm cheeks impressed him. Julia's camera lens was about six inches away and recording everything. Layla captured the kiss and the passionate facial movements.

They kissed again, totally giving themselves to each other. At least it looked that way on camera. Her erect nipples brushed lightly across his chest. The kisses were long and deep as the camcorders ran. Susanna was surprised by how good a kisser he was, but she dared not admit it.

David was totally enamored by her lush lips and the tongue action. She was his dream girl, without any doubt.

Susanna stroked her long fingers through his hair before pulling back to unbutton his shirt. She helped David remove it before leaning in to kiss and suck his nipples. He gasped.

Layla said, "Cut. Let's do that again. I need a better angle on Susanna kissing his nips."

"I got a good shot of his hands on her ass," Julia said. "When we re-shoot for the nip kissing, can David pull Susanna's crack open and rub her asshole? I think that'll add some heat."

Susanna responded, "It sure would. Can I also finger his ass?"

"Good idea. Julia, can you video that also? Susanna put a little K-Y on your finger to make it easier. Also give some to David."

David had the distinct impression that he was just a prop in this drama. At least his cock was coming alive again.

"Are we ready?" asked Layla. Both actors nodded.

"Action!"

Susanna and David embraced and kissed, first with soft tender lips and then with deep tongue exploration. David was getting into it and almost forgot to finger her butt. It only came to mind when he felt her finger enter him. This scene continued for two minutes and ten seconds, according to Layla's camcorder when she called, "Cut."

"That was great. Julia, did you get what you wanted?"

"I think so. It was hot, and I could have easily come had I a free hand."

Susanna suggested to Julia, "When you shoot the next scene and feel the need, just tap David on the shoulder. David, when you feel that tap, use your fingers on Julia's clit to get her off. You're going to be licking my pussy and should have a free hand. Okay?"

David stared at Susanna. He now felt that he'd entered the twilight zone. None of this could be real, could it? He eventually responded, "I guess." Susanna and Julia smiled. Both were starting to feel guilty for doing that to David but it was so much fun.

Layla described the next scene. "Susanna, lay on your back with pillows under your head, shoulders and ass. Get that ass propped up and comfortable so David can give you great service. David, we need some really hot action from you. Get that tongue working hard and deep. Susanna will help you with directions as you work. Now think of the camera angles and hold her legs so we can get sharp close-up shots. And for God's sake, keep the hair out of your face so the camera can see you licking her clit."

Julia commented, "David has a nice thick tool, but it's not seven inches. Susanna, are you willing to go ahead with only a six-incher or do we need to throw this one back?"

"At this point, let's drive ahead and see what he can do with it. As you know, I like long ones but he may surprise me, right David?"

He nervously stammered, "I hope I can meet your needs, Susanna."

The three girls looked at each other and thought, "What a dork."

"Are we ready?" asked Layla. Everyone said yes.

David snuggled between her spread legs and, for the first time, got a good look at her incredible anatomy. It was totally bare with not even the slightest evidence of stubble. He felt uncontrollable twitches in his cock as it grew and pressed into the bedcovers beneath him.

"Action," said Layla.

David began with small kisses and delicate licks to the insides of Susanna's thighs. Her parted legs spread wider as he moved closer to her lovely crotch. The scent she emitted sent waves of pure lust through his nose and down to his loins. After several minutes of kissing and licking around the target, he went for it.

Susanna moaned loudly and uttered a few indelicate Southern expressions as he lapped inside her vagina and across her clit. The cameras were focused in close and both Layla and Julia were breathing hard, along with Susanna.

After several minutes of non-stop slurping, clit sucking and licking, David felt a demanding tap on his right shoulder. Without looking up, he extended his hand and found the moist crotch of the camera girl nearby. He rubbed her erect clit with his thumb and inserted two fingers into her soaked vagina to simulate fucking. Her moans were loud and her breathing very rapid.

After another minute of loud moaning and groaning with the occasional gasp, he felt another tap on his left shoulder. He dutifully extended his left hand and slowly searched for the hot slick pussy of the other camera girl. She was turned sideways to him, thus he had to go into her tunnel from the rear. His hand stopped long enough to finger her butthole and elicit several loud South Philly Italian curses before reaching the goal. Her vagina was soaked, and her clit felt like a marble.

David's senses were now overwhelmed, and he felt that tingling sensation start in his legs and work its way through his body, finally exploding in his balls. It numbed his senses. He groaned and groaned, as his hard erection shot massive spurts of sticky semen all over the bedcovers beneath him. The three girls began cascading screams of ecstasy, over and over as their fiery orgasms raged. After another few moments, there was quiet, except for the rapid breathing of four exhausted souls.

"Cut," whispered Layla with what little energy she had. The cameras stopped, David rose to his knees and Susanna stared into the ceiling, looking for some far away object.

Julia asked, "Do we need a break?" All muttered "yes" and everyone struggled to stand and walk.

"Susanna, we need to change the sheets. Lover boy spunked them good," Layla said.

"Damn it, David, you're supposed to save all that cream for me. Who taught you how to fuck? You're always supposed to let the lady come two or three times before you do. How long will it take for you to get it up and going again?"

He was very embarrassed. "I don't know. Maybe fifteen minutes. I'm sorry."

Layla said, "Susanna calm down and let's get a beer and give the boy some recovery time. Julia, do you have any ideas on how to help him?"

"The only thing I can do, I think, is to suck him off for a few minutes. If he'll concentrate I might be able to get another quick rise out of him."

"Alright, you work on him. Susanna and I will bring you a beer. No more beer for David, however, until we finish the shoot. He has work to do."

Julia said to him, "Come up where the sheet is dry and lay on your back.

"That's good. Now put a pillow under your ass and two under your head."

Julia mounted his chest in reverse cowgirl and slid her pussy to his chin until they were in a 69 position. "Now go to work on my pussy while I see if I can wake junior."

He parted her lips and gazed at Julia's gaping pink vagina and puckered brown anus before lightly running his tongue around her clit hood and across her opening. Julia sucked in the limp four-inch stub and ran her tongue up and down the salty surface. Her hand rolled his balls, lightly massaging the scrotum. Her senses were alive from the work David was doing within her vagina. It felt as if he were licking her cervix. Never had she felt a tongue go that deep.

Layla and Susanna returned and quietly watched the efforts underway for a moment prior to turning on the cameras. Julia reached for the beer and downed as much as she could before returning to work. That five-inch semi-hard dick was slowly coming back and getting much thicker.

David put his nose into her vaginal opening and felt it clinch around his nostrils when he licked her clit. His mind was fully engaged and focused for the first time that day. Susanna's pussy was wonderful, but Julia's was heaven. The sweet fragrance was unlike any other. The heat was building within him once again. When the tingling in his legs began, he knew it was too late to stop.

Julia was totally focused on her coming orgasm and didn't notice the subtle twitches within the six-inch penis now hard in her throat. All she could feel was his tongue and the involuntary clenching and releasing of her vaginal and sphincter muscles. Her nerve endings started to sizzle across her groin and stomach.

The cameras were focused and saw it all. David moaned and grunted repeatedly as his cock erupted inside Julia's throat. Julia thrashed and slammed her hands into the bed as her pussy erupted and shot into David's mouth, temporarily choking him. She had never squirted before and this shocked everyone.

Layla and Susanna cheered as soon as the cameras stopped. Susanna and Julia realized at the same time that the bet was decided. David would never recover after that one.

Susanna couldn't resist the temptation to ask, "David, did you shoot another load without me?"

"I, uh, uh, did I think. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." He was very embarrassed but totally sated and in the best afterglow of his life.

With tongue in cheek, she said, "Julia, I thought I could trust you to get him ready for me. Instead, you took him for yourself. What am I going to do with you?" Layla had to walk away to keep from laughing out loud.

The plan worked perfectly, except Julia's part. Julia just knew she could stop his ejaculation by squeezing the base of his cock. She had done it with many cowboys on her dad's ranch and boys at Delaware. She didn't plan on the best pussy licking she'd ever had coming from such an unlikely source. He wasn't even that cute.

Susanna exclaimed, "The movie is over and I'm really pissed! You owe me, David. What are the Theta Chi guys going to think when they hear you couldn't even keep it hard enough to fuck me? Instead, you spunked the bed and my sister's throat. Damn it."

"Do they have to know?"

Layla pretended to sympathize. "I'm sorry, David. I think I can make a very hot DVD out of this for my class project. But it may not do for your use. If they don't have the video, they won't know you couldn't perform."

Julia interrupted and asked, "Don't we have some previous footage of Susanna getting pounded by that young quarterback. He was about the same size as David. We could use the part that was shot between his legs when they were in missionary. That showed only Susanna's face, butt and his seven-incher pounding her pussy."

Layla replied, "Of course we can. They look the same from that angle and no one would ever know."

Susanna asked, "Is that the one with the creampie?"

Layla said, "Yes, you want to see it David?"

"If you don't mind."

Thankfully, the girls had planned for this and had extracted and dubbed a section from an HD video starring Blu Sky downloaded from a porn site the previous night. They took David, who was still naked, to the laptop and loaded the file. Up popped the scene.

He could clearly see Susanna and hear her voice and moans as the cock thrust in and withdrew. There was a great close-up of her opening and closing with excitement. He had to have this in his video. The brothers would die from envy.

It didn't hurt that the whole time they were watching the video, Julia snuggled her bare breasts against David's back and reached around to fondle his limp cock and balls.

When the video ended, Julia turned him and they kissed with lots of tongue action. But it was no use. David was shot, totally wiped. Nothing else was going to happen, that day anyway. Julia hated to lose a bet with anyone.

"Let's get our clothes on and wrap this up." Layla suggested.

"Can I come back and try again?" asked David.

Layla smiled and replied, "That's up to Susanna. She's the one who invited you."

He glanced at Susanna who stared stone-faced at him. "You owe me for not performing today." She was able to bring a tear to her eye. "And I really needed you in me. Your tongue was great but I needed your cock." He thought she was going to cry.

He thought quickly. "I'll make it up to you, Susanna."

She pouted for a moment before saying, "We'll see. You might be able to come back some time with one or two of your brothers. I'll think about it."

Layla said, "Give me a week and then call me. I'll do my best to make a great bragging rights video for you."

As soon as he left, the girls cheered, "Who's the best, who's the best? We are, we are. Delta Gamma, Delta Gamma. YEAH! They high-fived and hugged.

"Julia, you were great! Forget about the bet. We both won," said Susanna.

"In a way, I'm sorry we did that to him," said Layla. "He was a nice guy."

Julia said, "But look at it this way. He was allowed to spend an hour with three cute naked girls, got to lick two pussies and come twice."

"You're right," said Susanna, "but we messed with his mind."

Layla added, "Most guys don't use those anyway." They all giggled.

Susanna asked, "Did you feel how long his tongue was? I'm sure he was licking my G-spot. I could easily imagine him being that guy Gene Simmons of KISS."

Julia replied, "I know. I'm not sure what he was licking inside me, but it blew my head off. That boy can sure lick pussy."

David realized it was too soon to go back to the frat house. The brothers knew he was going to meet a girl and would expect him to be gone much longer than an hour. Instead, he decided to head to Christiana Mall and see what he could find for Susanna's gift.

He parked near the Apple Store and decided to start there. After browsing for a while, he decided that she would probably like a new iPad. The one he saw in their house was several years old. Without a second thought, he paid $600 for a 32-gb chrome iPad Air.