Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His plan was to wrap it and give it to her when Layla had the video ready to review. He would also send flowers to the girls. David wanted to be invited back sometime.

****

Layla and Julia had dates Saturday night, and Susanna decided to spend the evening studying for an exam scheduled for Wednesday. She was following in the footsteps of her dad by majoring in international finance and banking. She was also following her mom's footsteps by dating and screwing as many handsome guys as she could before settling down. Her parents were very wealthy but had no idea the two months she spent "with friends" in Los Angeles every summer was really for work. She liked the adult video business and was in very high demand as a major new star in that wicked world.

Cliff arrived at the appointed time. Julia met him at the door, and they kissed as good friends might do. Julia wore a medium brown A-line dress, hosiery and a very colorful silk scarf. Her gold necklace matched her bracelets and earrings. Cliff thought she looked amazing and could easily be a fashion model.

He opened the car door and smiled as the dress rose and revealed her garters and stockings. He had always been fascinated by sexy garters. On the way, they talked about the Greek life on campus, the coming midterms, favorite professors, and their must-go places along Main Street to eat and drink. Cliff was really impressed by her knowledge of current events and key people involved in them. The more they talked, the more he enjoyed being with her and the more he realized just how special she was.

Krazy Kats was a lovely eclectic restaurant serving game dishes as well as traditional favorites. Julia decided on antelope loin, and Cliff had the crab cake dinner.

"We have hundreds of antelope on our ranch in Wyoming. Dad and I have often gone hunting and I occasionally get one. The meat has a very mild taste, when properly prepared, and the loin is tender and good for you."

"You must enjoy the outdoors."

"I do, Cliff. I'm happiest when I'm on Rudy, my American Quarter Horse, riding the land with the wind blowing in my face. The quiet just overwhelms a person from the city. However, to me, it's heaven. Our ranch is alive with energy of wild animals, and I have so much fun finding and observing them."

"Sounds like a love affair."

"It is. I'll head back there as soon as I finish in May."

"You said you were in the Arts Department. What are you studying?" Cliff asked.

"I'm an artist and painter of wildlife and nature. I'm taking every course that'll help me develop those skills and market my work. But my parents want me to come home after this and gradually take over the ranch. Dad is in his late fifties and is finally starting to plan ahead for the next generation. However, I want to create images that stir emotions."

"You can't do both?"

"I could if I have a husband that's good at managing. I've not come across any good prospects yet."

"That's similar to my situation. Ever since I remember, my dad and mom have wanted me to be a medical doctor. My uncle was one, and they saw what a great life he could afford. They wanted that for my sister and me. However, I've always loved accounting and math and would rather become a CPA. My sister Janet wants to own and operate a hair salon. She's into makeup and hair styling, and she enjoys working with ladies to create new styles they like."

"I've always believed that a person must follow his heart and do what makes him or her happy," Julia said. "What do you like to do when not studying?"

"Like I mentioned, the fraternity keeps me busy. The financial side of that feeds my interest in accounting. I enjoy sports and playing golf when I can. I also enjoy hanging out with the guys and drinking beer."

"Do you have a steady girl?"

He hesitated before telling the truth. "Yes, I do. We're engaged to be married but haven't yet set a date. Her name is Stephanie. How did you know?"

"I didn't know for sure. But you started off the night focusing full attention on me and over the last 30 minutes, you've become more distant. That indicated you're feeling guilty about something."

He lowered his head and mumbled, "How do you women do that?"

"Do what?"

"Know us better than we know ourselves."

Julia grinned. "She must be out of town this weekend."

"Yes, she is."

Julia grinned but was torn inside.

Their food arrived, and it was delicious. They continued talking about their interests and friends as they ate. They avoided the mention of Stephanie, of course, but Julia was still hopeful for at least one night with this interesting man.

After sharing a chocolate fondue dessert, Julia asked, "Do you want to spend the night here with me?"

Cliff swallowed hard. "Yes I do. However, I don't think I can."

"Casual sex is no longer right for you?"

"I don't think sex with you could ever be casual. I wouldn't be strong enough to leave."

"She's a lucky lady," Julia responded with a forced grin.

He smiled and reached for her hand and said, "I could easily fall in love with you." She smiled and fought back a tear.

Julia's cellphone buzzed. She reached for it and read the text message.

"I've got to get home right away. Layla's been hurt."

He quickly paid and they ran out of the restaurant and drove to her Newark home as fast as possible. When they arrived, she hurriedly thanked him, said goodnight and kissed him before running toward the front door. He yelled, "Do you need my help?"

"I'll call you," she yelled back.

Layla was lying on the sofa. She had an ice pack on her nose and her lip was bleeding. There was another cut on her cheek and both eyes were beginning to swell. Susanna was washing blood from her face, and both girls were crying.

"What the hell happened?"

"Layla was beaten by that asshole football player."

"Oh Jesus. Why?"

Layla mumbled, "He wanted to fuck my ass. I refused, and he tried to do it anyway. When I tried to fight him off, he slugged me several times and must have knocked me unconscious. When I woke, he was raping me and one of his buddies was there with his cock in my butt. It hurt like hell, and I screamed as loud as I could before they both hit me again."

"God damn those assholes. How did you get back here?"

"They brought me and dumped me on the driveway. They threatened to kill me if I told anyone."

"Did you recognize the second man?"

"Yeah, he's that all-star running back they recruited this year. His name is Ashton."

Susanna asked, "Layla, can we call the police?"

"No."

"Girl, they beat you almost to death and raped you. They could have killed you. We've got to make them pay for that."

Layla slowly sat up and pulled the two friends to her. They hugged and cried together. Layla whispered, "They will, don't worry. About three years ago, my cousin was raped by two guys at a frat party here on campus. She reported it and the physical evidence proved who the two guys were. They said it was consensual, and she said it wasn't. The police did a symbolic investigation and didn't file charges. Their parents were well known in the area and major contributors to the University.

If I file charges, there would be two star football players saying it was consensual and me, a nobody, saying it wasn't. What do you think will happen?"

"But Layla, they beat the crap out of you. The police will have to believe you."

"No, they wouldn't. They'll say I fell because I was drinking after we had sex. The police will find a way to not charge them. They play football and are stars, don't you understand. Football is king here. The police on this campus are worthless pieces of shit and the Newark police are just as bad."

"I'm afraid you're right. You'll never get justice and your reputation will be ruined."

The sisters helped Layla to the bathroom and gently washed her bruised body from top to bottom. They kept the torn and bloody dress and panties, just in case some evidence was needed in the future.

After her shower, Julia suggested she soak in the Jacuzzi. All three soaked together. Her sisters were not going to leave her alone.

"Susanna, can you call my brother Paulo and ask him to come down? I need him."

Susanna dried and went downstairs to make the call.

"Hello."

"Paulo, this is Susanna, Layla's roommate."

"Oh. Hi Susanna. Is there something wrong?"

"I'm afraid so. Layla has been hurt and needs you to come down. She's mostly cut and bruised but she refused to go to the hospital."

"I'll come right now."

She returned to Layla and said he was on the way. It was an hour's drive from his home in Philly.

While they waited, Julia refreshed the ice pack and continued first aid for the cuts. She also called Cliff to say that Layla was going to be fine. He was very relieved.

Susanna helped Layla dress and get in bed. Her bruised body was very sore.

When she heard a knock, Susanna rushed to answer the door. Layla's brothers Antonio and Paulo came in and hugged her. They had met only a couple of times. Susanna rushed them upstairs to Layla's room. The two brothers sat on the edge of her bed and hugged her. As Layla recounted what happened, the men vacillated between extreme anger and intense sadness.

Paulo turned to Susanna and Julia and asked if they could speak with Layla alone.

The girls went down to the kitchen and pulled beers from the fridge. They sat at the table and stared at the wall while they waited. Their deep sadness compounded by anger couldn't be described... no words were sufficient.

After fifteen minutes, the two brothers came down. Julia handed them beers, and they sat at the table. Paulo said, "Thank you for taking care of her. She loves you two like family." He paused, and there was silence for several moments before he continued. "The family is very important, and we take care of each other. We also resolve our own problems and settle our accounts."

Antonio said, "Girls, let me tell you what happened, so you know all the facts. You came home and found that Layla had tripped and fallen down the stairs. She refused to go to the hospital, and you helped clean up her cuts and ice the bruises. That's all that happened. Paulo and I were never here, and you only called to let us know she fell but was going to be okay. Do you understand?"

Both said, "Yes."

"You're part of our family and we take that very seriously," Paulo said. "Antonio, Leonardo and I will protect you if at all possible and we will settle up with people who wrong you."

They stood and hugged the brothers. For the first time in Julia and Susanna's lives, they were truly afraid.

After the brothers left, Susanna and Julia returned to Layla's side. She was sitting up in bed with an ice pack still against her nose. Her lip had stopped bleeding, and it seemed that no stitches would be needed. They sat on the bed with her and cried again.

****

Sometime in the night, Susanna heard Layla's scream and rushed to her. She was having a very bad dream and crying hysterically. Susanna hugged her and then made room for Julia to join them. They tried to calm her. After a few moments, Julia left to get water and pain medication.

Layla looked at Susanna, took her hand and asked, "Could you sleep with me the rest of the night. I am so scared to be alone."

"Of course. We're here for you no matter what."

****

Two weeks later, the Wilmington News Journal reported that two Delaware football players were missing. They were last seen at a local restaurant around 8:00pm two nights earlier. Despite a very long, intense investigation lasting weeks, the linebacker, and star running back were never seen again. No one had a clue what might have happened, according to the police. That now made a total of four missing students in the last three years, all men.

Susanna and Julia wondered what happened to them but dared not discuss it, even among themselves.

****

To the four men from South Philly, it was just another night of serving justice. The screams of the two young ball players were a little louder than most, but Paulo's men were accustomed to loud noises. They dropped the boy's clothes in a Goodwill donation box on the way home.

****

Layla recovered sufficiently to return to class on Thursday, five days after the assault. The classmates were shocked at her injuries. Her mental recovery was much slower. Julia and Susanna took turns sharing her bed for many days and suffered through her nightly fears.

****

Three weeks following her attack, Layla woke early and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Her sisters had been doing this since the rape.

When she heard the showers come on, she pulled out the bacon and eggs and set up the toaster. She had missed doing this for her best friends.

Julia was the first to come down. "Oh my god, Layla. Are you okay? You want my help?"

"I'm okay. You've been taking great care of me, now it's my turn." She smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Julia, life goes on. I realized early this morning that what happened to me happened to other girls before me. My cousin didn't give up and I'm not going to either. My life is too important. I'm not going to let that scum take it away."

"Damn right it's important." Julia reached out and hugged her just as Susanna entered.

"Wow, there's someone who looks like the old Layla."

"Smart ass."

Susanna walked to the coffee maker and poured a cup. "You're back, I hope?"

"I'm back."

"Good. I've missed you." Susanna walked into their embrace. "Can the sisters of Delta Gamma party this weekend?"

Layla responded, "Nothing too wild but let's go drinking."

Julia asked, "What about boys?"

"Not yet, for me anyway."

"That reminds me, David may be expecting his video soon," Susanna said.

"I know. I told him it would take a lot longer. I've been working on it and it should be ready today."

"Has he called?"

"Not yet. He knows I've been recovering. I'll call him."

"Since I'm starring in it, can I see it?" Julia asked.

Layla laughed, "Of course you can. However, your face is blurred. Your ass is kind of nice though, and I didn't blur it." They both laughed.

"I'm sure David will appreciate that. How much are you charging him?"

"I'm thinking $400. It'll be worth more than that to him."

"Yeah, those bragging rights don't come cheap. Did you ever think about videos like this as a business opportunity?"

"Making personal sex videos?"

"Yes. Think of all the potential customers on campus. The frat boys could each have their own portfolio to impress the girls." Laughter filled the kitchen.

Susanna added, "There're lots of people who want videos made of their children, their parties, and celebrations. I was talking to a girl this week, and she told me her parents had made a video message for her birthday. It touched her, and she'll have it the rest of her life."

"There's a lot to be said for that. I wish I had a video of my grandfather. He died a few years ago, and I miss him. Photos and letters are fine, but the video would bring him alive again," Julia said. "Maybe we could talk my grandmother into being recorded."

Layla said, "I'd love to have one of my parents and family. Maybe we can spend some weekends doing those."

"All the digital cameras do video but the quality and sound isn't very good. That Canon of yours makes a video as good as an HD movie."

"I know. Let's think and talk about this some more. I'm intrigued."

****

The sisters were in various classes most of the day. In the late afternoon, Julia's cell rang.

"Hello."

"Hey Julia, this is David."

"Hey yourself, lover boy."

"Hope you don't mind, but I got your number from Cliff. I don't have Layla's cell number. Can I get it from you?"

"Sure." She gave him the number.

"How's she doing?"

"Much better. As you know, she was banged up and it took a good while for the bruises to clear. Her face and lip look good."

"Do you know if the video is ready?"

"She said it was close but you better check with her."

"I will. Thanks. Did you and Cliff have a nice dinner at Krazy Kats?"

That question surprised Julia, and she paused for a moment.

"It was lovely. We had a great time getting to know each other. He told me he was engaged, and I'm happy for him."

"Oh, he told you?"

"Yes, he did. I was impressed with his honesty."

"Julia, it's not my place to say this, but he's not been the same these past few weeks. I asked him about that, and he indicated that you had been on his mind."

"That's interesting. He's called a few times and we've had friendly conversations. Are you implying that I shouldn't give up on him?"

"This is none of my business, and I didn't say this, but I wouldn't give up if I were you. There's something going on with him."

"Okay, I won't. Thanks David."

Julia's day now seemed a little brighter.

****

"Let's go to the 16 Mile Taphouse tonight," Susanna said as the girls arrived home.

Layla quickly responded, "Excellent choice. I love their craft brews. Would you mind if David joined us?"

Susanna replied, "Love to have him. Do you have his DVD ready?"

"Yeah, as ready as it can be. I think he'll like it. Maybe we can bring him back here to watch it."

"That'd be fun. Julia, do you have any plans tonight?" asked Layla.

"Just to get drunk with you two. However, I'd like to fuck a big juicy dick if we can find one.

"You know it," giggled Susanna. "Let's find one and drag it home."

"Maybe David will volunteer again," said Layla.

"Yeah, maybe. He's only got a six-incher at best but it was really thick. I had trouble getting my mouth around it. I know he'd love to get another shot at Susanna," Julia said.

"I don't mind a six-inch dick as long as it hits all the right spots. I'd really like his tongue in me again. He was very good and my clit went crazy."

"Yeah, but you played with his mind and he might not want to deal with that again," said Layla.

"I did feel a little guilty about that. I'll be very nice if he comes again."

"I'll tell him to meet us at the Taphouse." Layla replied.

End of Chapter 1. Please leave comments and vote. Chapter 2 should be posted tomorrow or the next day.