All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 065'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
hpinghpingover 7 years ago
@PLR

Nope, the only known female progenitor is Alyssa. All others are genetically modified to the standards John has for his "thralls". Irilith and Endraele do have a three-stranded DNA; however that is because the Maliri are "made" for the progenitor(s).

I have to reread the story (again) to be sure but IIRC the progenitors are all male, or it is hinted that way.

hpinghpingover 7 years ago
Chistmas time

Well, now it is the time for all the best wishes for the next year, and looking for the contents in the stocking given by Father Christmas (aka Tefler).

So maybe Wednesday it may be up here, taking in account how many stories are published every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We can't wait

Tefler

If push comes to shove I for one know that I would settle for an unedited copy posted to Patron. It is now 1630 your time so now I have to check every half hour or so till bed time my time at 2130 PST.

Dave

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 66 current status

I was only able to get the latest chapter finished late last night, so my editors haven't been able to go over everything yet. I'm going through the first round of edits at the moment, and once I've finished those, I'll post the story to Patreon in a few hours, so you can read it in time for Christmas!

Ho ho ho

Santa Tefler

lesublesubover 7 years ago
Merry Christmas

Wishing Telfer a Very Merry Christmas and a Prolific New Year.

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

I hope we will be able to read it before new year tefler

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor

When you submit an edited version it takes weeks to be moderated, so I'll fully edit chapter 66 before I submit it. If all goes well, I'll submit it to literotica on the 27th, so it should be up in time for New year.

Merry Christmas to all my readers!

Tefler

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Back at ya, Tef!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and safe holidays to you and yours, Tefler!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Still hoping to have you give Fay a body and can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Sorry I can only give five stars deserves more.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
ms904191

It has been on Teflers Patreon site for 2 days now. Worth the wait, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Charles killed

Reading the Patreon story I was shocked when Charles Harris was killed in the evil Progenitor coup on Port Olympus.

The Terrans are really in trouble now that they have lost their main shipyard.

Having Admiral Deveraux turned into a Thrall was also a setback.

Just kidding. I haven't signed up yet and am just imagining what next chapter says.

Friendly Troll

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

I hope you have submitted ch66 tefler

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Visiting relatives at the moment

I'll return home later this evening, and after finishing editing, I'll submit chapter 66 to literotica. It'll probably take a couple of days to be moderated, so you should expect to see it here by Friday.

I hope you had all had a good Christmas!

Tefler

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 7 years ago
Re: Friendly Troll

Best be careful. Troll comments like that just might end up coming true, considering that there's still lots of story left. Hell, we don't know where that evil Progenitor is at right now. He could very well be doing exactly as you've said.

What I'm wondering is what is John going to find when he gets back to the Dragon March? Will he get there ahead of the fleet and find Admiral Lynton lying in wait, or will he wind up dropping into the middle of a brawl between the two fleets? Lynton obviously expected John to out Norwood as a traitor, but I doubt she's ready for him to have ratted her out. If she wasn't expecting him to figure her out so quickly, she might not be expecting the fleet to return. That would be one hell of a surprise for her, especially if John arrives first just ahead of the fleet, and as Lynton moves to ambush him, the fleet drops in behind the Invictus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spoilers

Tefler, love TSM and your other two (so far) stories. I can't accept Patreon's terms but want to support your writing. Will you publish as ebook/s at some point?

Patreon Fans and Readers, How about saving Chapter 66 comments for Chapter 66 once it's posted on Lit? They're spoilers if posted here in the Chapter 65 comments.

CC

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
CC

The only comment made here by me on chapter 66 was that it is worth the wait. No spoiler there.

As for anon under sig friendly spoiler: nothing he/she said is based upon actually reading chapter 66 (by their own admission).

I agree with Jedi saying said friendly spoiler might want to rethink doing that again. But in sensitivity to your and other's concerns...I won't even comment on anything they said as having any real insight or not...

Having read the chapter, I can tell you you will enjoy it. And that is ALL I will tell you.

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Well I hope tefler submitted the ch to literotica and now we have to only wait for 3 days before we get to read the ch

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 66

It's been through the first round of moderation, so should be up tomorrow.

Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Well that's great news looking forward to it tefler

MuledriverMuledriverover 7 years ago
66

It looks queue'd for reading/publishing for "tonight". When ever they publish in your time zone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I am more amazed with every chapter you publish. The story is phenomenal, the writing is exceptional, the speed the chapters come out at is nothing short of mind blowing.

Its just incredible that you produce this for free. Thank you for your efforts, this is becoming one of my favourite stories of all time (and I don't just mean on Literotica).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Military Protocol

So, in this chapter, When John and Dana are flirting, Alyssa very seriously asks if talking about boobs is proper military protocol, where in previous chapters, she's discussed her lesbian love with Calara on the bridge with an un-"gifted" Irillith in attendance, thus jeopardizing the entire op. While in another chapter she spread her legs and got eaten out by Calara while they were supposed to be watching long range scans for hostile ships. That seems fair.

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Military protocol

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but in all the cases you're referring to, Alyssa was joking. For instance:

"Alyssa very seriously asks if talking about boobs is proper military protocol"

No, she wasn't serious at all:

She glanced over her shoulder, and asked wryly, "Is discussing bust sizes standard pre-mission briefing protocol"

Wryly means dry humour. She's just playfully teasing him, because he enjoys the banter with her.

Tefler

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Being Turned Into Thralls of this Story.

Totally engrossed in this epic. Tefler, you are the master; we reader thralls merely beg that chapters keep coming.

HmanlitHmanlitover 6 years ago
I have to ask

Did you intentionally make it so the last teasing cliffhanger line was on it's own page?

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neover 5 years ago
Just a question

Hey Tefler, on my third re-read, just noticed something. The punisher rifles have a sound suppression mode which suppresses the noise of the firing, but wouldn’t the hyper-accelerated rounds break the sound barrier and create a crack, which would instantly notify enemies of incoming fire? Or did Dana manage to mitgate this somehow? Others welcome to reply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bullet crack- a response

Normal bullets also routinely break the sound barrier, but their profile is small enough that no sonic boom or crack is had

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Webbing...

Advanced, futuristic armour, sealed & space worthy, sleek and shiny with WEBBINGS. Doesn't really sit right, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Subsonic vs Supersonic rounds

Subsonic rounds are quieter, but weaker. When muzzle velocity breaks the sound barrier, approximately 1100 feet per second, that's when you get the loud noise.

The "crack" of a bullet, the popper at the end of a bullwhip, and thunder after a flash of lightning are all examples of sonic boom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Many a word set in jest,... [ WRONG !! ]

the Chaucer quote: "Many a word spoken in jest,.." just saying,..;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please notate when you paraphrase a Quote.

Many a true word is spoken in jest' - phrase meaning and origin

Twas actually William Shakespeare not Chaucer.

In 'King Lear' , William Shakespeare wrote, 'Jesters do oft prove prophets,' and some years ... (1665): Many a true word hath been spoken in jest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Many a true word is spoken in jest,.." , Geoffrey Chaucer, A Cook's Tale.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

I have been awaiting Tef's introducing "Fireships" into one of his space battles... Similar to the old Wooden Sailing Ships of centuries past, those Titanium starships from centuries in the future are quite flammable! Now Titanium's powdered form is the most flammable, but in a space battle with high energy beams and explosives all over the place... especially when the T-Fed fights against the Kintark with their plasma (flame) cannons, you would expect more burning ships... Titanium just seems a little too dangerous to be the T-Fed's primary spacecraft building material... I suppose by the 28th century they might have found a way to process Titanium to lower the risk, but wouldn't military weapons overcome those altered Titanium alloys? Anyway, I would appreciate a word or twenty on why it's safe for the Terran's to use this material at all... Thank you... ;-) TTFN

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 2 years ago

Micheal 56smith

Burning ships, nope. Not enough oxygen. The explosive torpedoes that get fired have explosives that contain just enough oxygen and explosive cuel in the chemical mkx to explode. No excess oxygen. Titanium doesn’t really burn and almost any powdered metal in the presence of pure oxygen and the powder is shaken up so it’s floating will explode with a spark. In fact that’s how flour mills and grain silos explode.

However in space with at best 18% oxygen in a ship and the ships being depressurised after a big battle and losing will mean no fires. At least nothing that lasts, sure a few rooms and various ares in the ship might remain sealed and could burn but if they are sealed and therefore intact why would that part be burning?

Titanium turbine blades at over 1000°c in gas turbine engines run in the presence of compressed air and burning fuel for thousands of hours and never ever burn not even Little bit.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

SyFi at it's best.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

A one liner final page, know it happens with Literotica but what a shocker. Got to move on.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Alright Tef, the girls Sashaying again, good job, uphold the tradition, ... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

And also, "Many a true word is spoken in jest ,..", Geoffrey Chaucer, A Cook's Tale, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Yeah, but maybe we should have come loaded for Dragon..."

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

... and if you come loaded for bear, a dragon will just laugh at you, .... before he snacks on you, .... gulp! ... ;-) ttfn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES