All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 065'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKover 7 years ago
Argh!

Everything was so exciting and then boom, cliffhanger. I hate when you do that Tefler *shakes fist at*, now i have to worry about the attack and the secret plot.

KapesKapesover 7 years ago
Awesome as Always

I can't wait to read the next one! Also really looking forward to the crew getting back to Maliri space and seeing what Edraele has been doing in their absence. Great Series!

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Argh!

I'm glad you were enjoying it, but I had to end it somewhere. :-)

I've been cracking on with Chapter 66, and while I've written over 10k so far, I'm still covering the mine. Dragon hunting isn't something to be rushed!

Cheers

Tefler

Sid0604Sid0604over 7 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. This is very easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy 1 year Anniversary Tefler

Another Awesome chapter. Keep Going Mate for many many years.

By S.

dapidapiover 7 years ago
AAAAAAAA NO!!!!!

A cliffhanger! Curse you Redbaron!

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
Grrrr......

Already needing another fix grrr. Grrrr cliffhanger but nice to see I was right on my theory for the ground team for this mission and even right about Sakura staying in the ship but still in the comuacation loop. Yes I know my spelling sucks ;p. really well done chapter and love how we are seeing more growth from some of the girls in matured (Dana not included) almost feel in away she kinda regressed some this chapter but brought a shit ton of laughter to a serious chapter.

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Wonderfull, wonderfull ......

Once again, very well thought out, written, and presented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impressive.

Why don't you add stealth (invisibility) mode in the Invictus and the raptor like the sci fic alien space ship movies.

M....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally posted!

Finally posted is right. Couldn't wait for the next installment.

Love the story. Please keep them coming. Your a wonderful writer and truly appreciated.

sifidavesifidaveover 7 years ago
three square meals

si/fi dave ALL I WANT FOR CRIMBO IS MORE. T,S,M IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE UNTIL THE DAY DIE SO GOOD THANKS ...DUDE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sakura

Reminds me a bit of Faye Valentine.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 7 years ago
1st Anniversary

It was almost like this was timed to post on your 1 year anniversary, Tef. Sixty-five chapters in fifty-two weeks. Impressive. Congrats on making it to a full year, and looking forward to many more.

As for the people complaining about the "cliffhanger"...meh, this one it pretty tame. Tefler has been doing a decent job of keeping cliffhangers to a minimum, and when they do pop up, they're fairly tame. He could have ended this on a scene showing one or more of the girls being stomped or nibbled on by the dragons with the Paragon armor starting to crack under the pressure. Imagine Rachel or Dana caught in the jaws of one of those beasts, struggling to breathe as the dragon bites down, the armor cracking, the shots of the others bouncing off the dragon's scales as they try to rescue her, and then..."To be continued" appears on the screen. Now that would be a cliffhanger worthy of hair-pulling agony.

On another note, Tefler, we saw John do some weight lifting way back when, and he maxed out on the equipment without reaching his max. Of course we've seen him toss around some heavy stuff during the refit at the Maliri shipyards, but we haven't seen him really push himself yet. Wasn't Dana going to rig up some sort of scalable weight lifting gear that can simulate several tons of weight? Also, when is Rachel going to start testing the girls' physical, non-sexual abilities, such as strength, endurance, stamina, speed, etc.? Sure the girls are hot, smart, and can take John's equipment, but how much can they lift? How far and how fast can they run? Just how much have their physical abilities improved over the Terran average/max? I imagine that's something Rachel might be interested in, especially with Sakura currently being at a baseline and soon to be enhanced for combat.

Lyon007Lyon007over 7 years ago
Happy one year literotica anniversary!

Looking forward to more 3SM and other projects!

rockytop2krockytop2kover 7 years ago
Worth the Wait!

Thank you for another riveting chapter about our warriors! I have read the complete series twice already and will probably do so again very soon. Look forward to the next installment. Merry Christmas to you and yours and Thank you once again!

LynchjimLynchjimover 7 years ago
Fantastic yet again

Well the wait was over then it's here again I know it's not long between posts but I hate the wait it drives me crazy lol.

I love your work and t,s,m is your best and prob the best on this site I've loved each chapter more than the last I look every day for your next post please keep them coming there are too many story's on here that are unfinished and this is way too good not to finish and I hope there are a hundred or more chapters left before the end.

Thank you tefler for all your effort and commitment in writing this amazing story that we all love.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Of John and his harem. 5 big ones and a "Holy Shite!!!" for this one.

texanguy1texanguy1over 7 years ago
Great Chapter

Again thank you Tef. You constantly try to out do your self. I am just glad the cliff hanger is mild or I would be going nuts right now.

Again congrats on the 1 year. You should be very proud of yourself and how you have stuck to your commitment with an AWE inspiring ability to keep the chapters coming. When this is finally released in its entirety, I hope you will sell it with the pictures and your notes as an editorial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Great Chapter

I have read many continuing stories here only to be disappointed by the author disappearing and not finishing their story. Glad to see you are working hard to keep the quality high and the wait between chapters short. Congrats on the anniversary. They say everyone has at least one good story in their head but I have to say yours is great and hope there are more to come after the finish of 3SM. I enjoy reading the comments oft those trying to read your mind. Seems we have some Vulcans wishing to do a mind meld.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good place to end

I much prefer the shorter (and faster to publish) chapters.

You stopped at a good time IMO.

Some thoughts

1. Sakura - John been artfully played by Alyssia, she instructed her on precisely what to say to him.

I still don't see much use to her, if all she's gonna be is an extra body to increase the team fire power so be it (we did complain about that point since long a ago).

But i don't see her past as a plus to her

2. Faye / The Godzilla - with all the fight between the terran and kintark fleet going on I predict by the time they leave the mine and Godzilla come for them Faye will swoop in to obliterate him, that is what the raptor is for no?

Happy anniversary and let the countdown for 66 start!

Pmc75Pmc75over 7 years ago
Yup hury up and wait ...lol

Love all the action been waiting for it but damn it we all want more lol

Great job to you sir...

Will be waiting for the next one

hpinghpingover 7 years ago
At last

Now there are a few things:

First:

Congratulations on nearly a year TSM, I hope the next one will be on the twentiest, but that will probably become Boxing-day, or at January first.

Second:

Our "dear" admiral Gabrielle Lynton seems to be at the base of the problems. I wonder how long she has been active, and how long the mutation in the Kintark race has been going on. This because I think that the attack on Earth by Nexus and the Kintark-TF war seems to be orchestrated by our Progenitor. We assume it is a male, but Alyssa proves that does not have to be a valid assumption.

Can she be a Progenitor, who works on genetics is now known as second to none, be able to "regenerate" a body to an earlier, more fit example at will?

If not, how did she get the information to this body-change?

For John it is his quad that takes care for the bonding to him in enslavement - which he disabled for the crew of the Invictus -; so for a female (sex-)pheromones can be the way to control a person. Another can of possibilities to be closed.

Third:

I wish everybody on this list a good and healthy 2017, and I hope on many new chapters. although Tefler mentioned about 80 chapters, so we are not yet on the final approach, but getting nearer.

Herman Grootaers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you so very much

I love this story and look forward to reading more and more just like the book junkie I am. Thank you for my fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How many chapter in total?

I heard that tefler talked about 80 chapters. Does that mean 80 chapters in total? or 80 additional ones on top of the 65 already published?

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 7 years ago
Re: How's many chapters in total?

I'd think it'd be 80 chapters total and not another 80 additional chapters; although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for that to happen. Who knows though? We may get lucky and it'll really be another 80 chapters.

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
Thinking about chapters

most story threads seem to take three or four chapters, and current outstanding ones appear to be to tie up all the loose ends that I can think of

Brother rescue, Lizard war, Missing sister, One more alien race to visit for upgrades (unless I'm miscounting), Return to Malari space, Confrontation with Assassin, Progenitor completion, Traitor Admiral, Pregnancy. plus we possibly have space to pick up a few more crew. (and a couple more possibilities that I won't mention involving current crew members)

I think you'd have trouble fitting all that in before chapter 100, or 110

bandman2000bandman2000over 7 years ago
Re: hping

Lynton's only been active with the Progenitor since her "body-sculpting" as that's when she would've been taken in & enslaved by her Master. We know this was recent as the Admiralty with Buckingham mentioned her new look. I think she was working with Norwood and the Republicans long before she was taken in by the Progenitor. In fact, that was most likely the main reason why she was selected as she would be the plant to shift the Republicans actions into something more destabilizing for the region & helping with the Progenitor's desires. The big question, as Athena put it, is why the Progenitor would be doing things this way as it's not exactly their M.O.: They would be more Slam-Bam-Kill-'em-All overt as opposed to being sly, sneaky covert.

As for her being a female Progenitor, I think we all need to get that out of our heads. As far as I can see, there are NO female Progenitors. The Progenitors are very chauvinistic & misogynist in their thinking, as well as jealous in their powers, technology & resources. They are also always male, based on what we've seen & heard over the course of the story. Alyssa's "evolution" is on account of John renouncing his Progenitor heritage to such a degree that he transferred those powers and abilities towards Alyssa & altered her to better utilize them, as well as create Athena to help her evolve more smoothly. She does have the triple-helix genetic structure common to the Progens, but then again, so do the Maliri & the Trankarans, who are decidedly NOT Progens but altered by them. Alyssa is more of a Human/Progenitor Hybrid and is unique in the universe as John is unique among the Progens in his denial of his Birthright and being able to hold PJ off as much as he has. I'm pretty sure there were others that might have tried to resist the lure of power and domination but ultimately succumbed.

Lynton's a Thrall, perhaps a Matriarch at most but that's all. The more interesting question in my head is her conversation with Norwood about the control she has on her fleet, which means that there's still a Fifth Column that can cause tremendous damage to the T-Fed fleet when they rendezvous in the Dragon March. The Admiralty in the March know that Lynton's in collusion with Norwood but when they try to get her, I don't see it going down peacefully. I'm also a bit concerned about the small number of loyalists that were brought to Xen-Nuchek: The small number compared to those that are still in the fleet (and being torn apart by this part in the story) makes me think there may be more Republicans than the Federation would like to admit or, due to Norwood's actions of getting so many under his command they've effectively cleansed the Federation of most of the Republican sympathizers. That's what has my attentions - besides the Prison Break and the group getting their St. George on.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 7 years ago
Congratulations and Questions

Congratulations Tefler on passing the one year mark on Literotica. It's been one hell of a journey you've taken us on and it only seems to be getting bigger and better (story-wise and audience-wise).

Now for the question I've been pondering for a while is who is going to the be the Invictus' Terran Relations Officer, Lauren from the Gravitus Markets or Jehanna Elani or possibly even both of them?

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Saint George

Bandman,

Getting their St George on,, great comment! Saint George the dragon slayer for those that are not up on the saints.

I think they are going to need some fire support from the Raptor. I hope Faye is cleared for weapons hot!

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: bandman

I'll echo redleg55's applause for "getting their St George on". :-)

Regarding the chapters, ending this by chapter 80 isn't going to give me enough time to wrap everything up. It will no doubt continue for quite a bit longer than that, but I haven't plotted it out chapter by chapter yet.

Tefler

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 7 years ago
re: John being played by Allysia

As I recall, the XO was put in charge of recruit quite some time ago, so she was doing her job, not playing her man.

I agree with the non-cliffhanger analysis. You whining bunch don't know what a cliffhanger is. Our exaulted author said long ago he didn't like cliffhangers and would strive to avoid them, and as he also JUST said, 'he has to stop somewhere', and 'hunting dragons is time consuming, if done right'.

The end of this chapter was as non-cliffhanger as he could make it without writing a 20 Lit page submission, and not posting it for another fortnight, so quit yer bitchin'.

I do also know none of you are actually complaining, just showing your admiration for The Tef' in a typical male way...

GeoD

sailandoarsailandoarover 7 years ago
Thanks . . .

. . . yet again !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to much lovely dovey drama

although well written , i cant seem to find out why you would divide a chapter so. i mean 66% of this story was them just cuddling and talking , which is really boring ,i think i can speak for a majority of us when i say , wheres all the shooting and war cries, i just feel like we wait a respectable week on average per chapter , which is great but i dont wanna wait a week just to have 75% of the dialog where the characters love each other and nothing happens. your own success has caused this inconvenience . but good story nonetheless.

SilvesterMSilvesterMover 7 years ago
@Anonymous

You certainly don't speak for me. I come here to read a full story. One that has adrenaline-fuelled sections, and sections that build character. Sure, some sections can be altered a bit, but overall the pacing seems fine with me.

nekronomnekronomover 7 years ago
@Anonymous

Neither do you speak for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love love love every chapter.

Remember that we should be providing the author (1) thanks, (2) encouragement, and (3) constructive criticism. Clearly this author is great at writing compelling sci-fi. If your tastes regarding lovey stuff are offended please feel free to find another *free* story elsewhere that you prefer. If, however you want to be helpful (the author is surprisingly receptive to feedback) provide suggestions with reasoning.

Again, thanks Tefler! Wouldn't change a thing regarding this chapter; clearly you're setting the scene for the next few chapters to be awesome!

-TDM

andyaandyaover 7 years ago
psi hack

Did not see that coming, nice way to reduce the foe ships.

very nice ch again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re-read

Wow. After you released 64, I had a feeling we'd have another wait on our hands...I re-read the whole thing & was halfway through 64 when this was released! Now I admit I skim through the sex scenes looking for the relationship building cues as they're definitely an important part of the story. But now we're waiting in suspense! I mean will there be a twist thrown in with the other progenitor appearing there or in Maliri Space? He still has to rescue the prisoners & deal with his progenitor self. Great story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it! Again

I greatly look forward to each installment of your story. You've got me on the edge of my seat and unable to predict whats around the next corner. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Progenitor?

Lots of people keep talking about Alyssa being a progenitor but is she really a full progenitor or did John just give her the psionic abilities of one?

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
Can't remember

When tue punisher rifles got upgraded the second time did the caliber change if so a 50 round clip may be a bit larger considering you keep say 20mm which is a pretty big round that was the same size round as a lot of anti air round in ww2. Now granted they are case less but even still a 50round clip would be a bit on the bulky side , would also throw the balance with a clip that size with it being a bull pup design just couldn't remember if the round size increase when they went to the crystal rounds. Sad thing this woke me up at 4oclock in the mourning. That clip length&width would be bigger than most current size magazines . OK i hate how my mind pulls random things to get hung up on.

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
And yes

Alyssa is a progenitor, Athena flat told John he created her as one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
20mm projectiles

They are projectiles only.

Caseless would suggest a solid propellant attached without brass, but they are electric launched.

With clever packing you can get a decently compact container for 50.

kbhuiyarkbhuiyarover 7 years ago
wormhole generator

dear tef ,

your writing is very good and detailed. you just have tied everyone to this story but can you please explain what a wormhole generator is and how it work.

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Any update on ch66 tefler ???

I hope we will be able to read the chapter by next week

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor

I've given the first half of chapter 66 to my editors which was about 12k. I've written roughly 3k for part 2, so I'm hoping to have it up on my Patron page by Christmas Eve.

I'm not sure what moderation on literotica is like over Xmas, but it'll probably be up on the site early next week.

Tefler

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Railguns

While the round may be 20mm it should also be saboted in plastic to reduce friction. Current 20mm rounds in use today use a projectile that weighs around 100 grams and are pumped out at about 1000 meters per second. It would be feasible that the railgun rounds could weigh about 30-50 grams (the 50BMG projectiles come in under 50 grams) and come out at over 3500, maybe as high as 5000, meters per second. So at 30 grams per round a 50 round magazine would weigh in at1500 grams or roughly 3lbs.

Now the 25mm grenades would be another story. The ones designed for the XM25/XM29 weigh about 250 grams total so if you were to make them caseless you could get them down around 200 grams, maybe less. Still the 10 rounds would weigh as much or more then the railgun mag.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago

Anon, you said: "although well written , i cant seem to find out why you would divide a chapter so. i mean 66% of this story was them just cuddling and talking , which is really boring ,i think i can speak for a majority of us when i say , wheres all the shooting and war cries, i just feel like we wait a respectable week on average per chapter , which is great but i dont wanna wait a week just to have 75% of the dialog where the characters love each other and nothing happens. your own success has caused this inconvenience . but good story nonetheless." Judging from the other responses to your post, I am sure you now realize you do not speak for us on this idea. The majority love it just the way it is.

KBHY: Umm...since it would be all Theoretical Physics I, too, would be interested in how a Worm-Hole Generator would work....ahem....I and my family would be set for life! LOL. The general idea is you would use a singularity or dark matter to create two event horizons one where you are and another where you want to be. Those event horizons would be connected by a very short venturi that would effectively fold space/time. Since space is folded, lots of timeline issues would be avoided since one did not travel FTL but merely stepped through a rip in space/time to another place.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: PLRus

How's the knee?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
More on Einstein-Rosen Bridges:

Theoretically there is even a way to use a worm-hole generator to go back in time. So, theoretically of course, the Invictus could go back in time and be her own backup in a battle.

The mathematical/physics problem that has to be solved is stabalizing the short space between the two event horizons to allow something to travel through one event horizon and exit out the other event horizon.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tefler

Thank you for asking. Coming along nicely. I am convinced my Physical Therapist is a certified Sadist, though....LOL. But I have goooooood pain meds! ;-)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Also: To those who prayed/wished me well.

Much appreciated. Many kind thoughts were submitted and made my day.

My wife sends her thanks to all as well.

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Anon

I have to agree with PLR. Tefler goes into detail with character interaction and to me it brings the reader deeper into the story. You understand the emotions between characters. It is more then suck&fuck and kill bad guys. This is just a build-up chapter. We learn more about Irillith's developments, the reasoning behind Sakura wanting to join, and Lynton's increased involvement in the crisis. The next chapter will have the showdown with the consort, Calara cleaning up the remains of the traitor and Kintark fleet, dealing with the super dragon, and rescue of the prisoners. So the next chapter should be pretty action packed. The question now is will they get done before Norwood or anymore Kintarks arrive.

With the wormhole generator that may be tough to work out. With natural wormholes that was gone over in Star Trek DS9 and Star Trek Voyager. Man made wormholes were the theme with Stargate but then you had connection between two established "gates". To open a wormhole at one end and then be able to open the other end where you want it may be beyond current understanding and theories. But heck this is sci-fi and you can write your own rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No plastic SABOT

A railgun of the type I am imagining is driven by a metallic plasma and magnetically locked instead of using a SABOT to carry the round, so that it is very low friction. Friction at that force level would tear the barrel to shreds. It has to be tough anyway to prevent barrel collapse.

Just going by description the physical maw of the barrel might be 40 to 60mm.

It would look like they were carrying mortars.

A railgun in simple form is a linear motor. The projectile is the armature, and driven by a discharge of millions of volt amps. Huge power like this is only sustainable for about the length of time it takes a bullet accellerating up to 50kps to the end of the barrel.

That is 50000 meters per second. Bang. Dana put recoil damping in the Punishers or else they would cripple or kill a human that fired them.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
No plastic SABOT

Exactly. The round is magnetically shielded/saboted. Recoil would put the rifle THROUGH the body of the shooter and any coeff of friction at those levels of acceleration would blow up the rifle.

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 7 years ago
PLRU

All Physio therapists are by definition are sadists. Thats their job, to get mussles and tendons moving, as they have a habit of getting lazy after injury/surgery. Having been through full knee reconstruction, I know its not nice. A good sports therapists really helps as well :)

Mal

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
Ah

Mine had the face of an angel, but the mind of Torquemada.. Ayear later (broken hip not knee) My walking is almost OK. Listen to your sadists, PLRus they are only helping

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much to look forward to!

Man this was an awesome chapter! There is still so much more story to go after dealing with the Kintark & the traitors! Find Irillith's sister, get Brimorian Shield tech & let Dana improve them, hunt down amatsu mikaboshi, bond the 2 matriarchs, evolve the maliri psionic connections, deal with progenitor john, figure out what to do with athena, final showdown with the other progenitor ("John, I am your father."?), the aftermath...

I think we may be seeing this hit 100 chapters. Tef, thank you for your awesome writing. This is one of the most addicting stories I've ever read. I definitely want to see a lot more story progression, but I still want all the details! Keep at your current pace. It's not easy writing a detailed story like this and you are doing a phenomenal job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprise Surprise

Hi,

My guess is there will be matriarch in the form of Consort or (Dragon) of different Progenitor older or newer,it would be interesting to see face off with Alyssa And John.

Pam

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Thanks for the encouragement

1hand and Mal. Appreciated.

Also: Anon with So much to look forward to! You left out Faye's body and upgrades, the Invictus upgrades, the resolution to the Kintark war....and even those are not a completel list...

My thoughts on the upcoming Invictus/raptor upgrades:

1. The FTL drives and Engines and Power Cores.

2. The invisi-tech of Shinatobe's body suit incorporated into the Invictus.

3. The swapping of the mass drivers with the singularity drivers.

4. Either the inclusion of another Power Core or the creation of a larger unit made

possible by the downsizing of the original Ashanath Core due to getting the

physics right and not having to incorporate the additional 'fixes' of the Ashanath

because they didn't understand the physics.

5. Additional reshapings of the Invictus hull.

6. The new O' Lounge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spin Off Stories

Has anybody else thought of side stories they would like to read from Three Square Meals?

I am thinking about that Prospector that is floating around in the Fool's Gold.

We know he is a dirty old man so there is a Literotica qualified story there.

Charles sends another veteran colleague to deliver the ship and she decides she liles the ship so she talks the Mad Jonah into taking her as crew. She gets a contract that gives her the ship if the 80 year old dies and she thinks she would not feel too guilty if she fucks him to death. Jonah even figures it out and doesn't care. He tells her there are worse endings he could imagine. Good woman taking care of him is worth more than the fancy ship.

lesublesubover 7 years ago
More Power

Make it that the shield capacitors supplement the power core to increase weapon strengths.

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Sabots

You guys need to go back to chapter 49 where Dana goes over the Punisher,

"The sabot casings are built into the new slugs". Magneticly shielded projectile,, if that was even possible (magnetic field inside a magnetic field) then how would the magnetic field of the rails then push it out of the barrel? 50km/s,, that's a bit of overkill, you don't need it. Even a 30-50 gram projectile traveling at 5000m/s will put huge holes in things. So why add the increased inertial dampeners that add weight and then plasma injection and increased power that would just add tons more heat.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
redleg:

you said: ";The sabot casings are built into the new slugs'. Magneticly shielded projectile,, if that was even possible (magnetic field inside a magnetic field) then how would the magnetic field of the rails then push it out of the barrel?"

Umm, red, that is exactly how rail guns work. A ferrous material with a magnetic field is suspended between two or more electo-magnetic rails.

This shell usually has a titanium internal structure (mass at hypervelocity is not important since the whole purpose of using a hypervelocity shell is to create a plasma creating wave of energy in line with the force vector of impact.) which has a very high melting point and the potential for a more leathal plasma creating energy wave.

The ferrous outer coating is equally repelled and held in a frictionless state between the electromagnetic accellerators of the rail gun. The ferrous magnetic exterior of the shell (technically correct but considered incorrect as most refer to a sabot as a plastic casing to seal the barrel and reduce friction).

To launch the projectile, the electomagnetics behind the shell are charged to push and in front to pull while those beside maintain the shell in a frictionless sheath through equal levels of repulsion (much like the rotors and stators of electric motors). The initiator to start the acceleration can be as simple as a blast of air...but once it starts, it MOOOVEES!!!!!!

Additionally, since the point is the creation of a plasma energy wave, speed IS vastly more important than mass. Speed is exponentially related to the strength of the plasma energy wave created...mass is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmmm

I was reading the comments (as ye do lol) and i came across one from an anonymous person who suggested Stealth by making the ship invisible and it got me thinking....Any Sci Fi geek/nerd worth a damn has heard about cloaking but that's been done, what i suggest is something along the lines of this.

We know John has got a LOT stronger as his powers develop and that he's training them, how about if Alyssa is with him while he's training and she challenges him to see who can fold fold Allysium (I hope i spelled that correctly) as many times as they can and he accidentally produces a strong metal that is like a 2 way mirror, not only could they cover the ship and raptor with it but think what Sparks could do with it in forms of armour? worth a thought perhaps Tefler?

Tazzy

winnertipwinnertipover 7 years ago
Thumbs up.

I'm so happy I found this story a while back, reading near 60 chapters in the course of a week. Now the wait for the next chapter, and the next is almost unbearable :P

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Welcome

To the TSM addiction network! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Redleg

Yes the Punishers are overkill.

It has been stated numerous times that they are an anti-tank class weapons.

Why did Dana build them a weapon with more power than an 88mm Flak cannon with higher rate of fire than the Bushmaster from a Bradley? Because she can and it seemed likely to be useful from experience.

They dropped back to the 10mm caseless for range practice just to save wear and tear on the facilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad progenitor, Alyssas manipulations, harem candidates

I wonder if the enemy progenitor isn't actually a progenitor. Maybe the progenitor is unconscious or captured somewhere or brain damaged and its just a matriarch or possibly just some thralls using his ship and tech trying to rescue or heal him. That would explain the nonstandard progenitor tactics. If they had only a limited amount of cum, that would make building a big army difficult. As great as the progenitor ship is, it's impossible to openly hold territory if they have to run from every large sized fleet, better to orcastrate a behind the scenes change of power.

Also Alyssa is pretty manipulative. She always seems to tell the new girls all the innocent bits and then gloss over the personality changes. Like the whole bit where they fall completely in love with him and completely loyal.

Anyways they totally need to add that reporter and retail girl to the harem. A public relations person could be useful as he gains in popularity and more people find out about how terrifyingly powerful he is, and the girls could always use more dresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Breast Reduction

If they ran into a girl with bouncing big boobs they could be reduced!

It just made me laugh to realize it is not all about enhancement so much as right sizing.

I have read a different story than previous Anon. Alyssa seems to offer her perspective but did not gloss over changes. Making them fall in love and obedience are not in the current programming. He loves them and likewise they love him back. Loving each other is also a natural development.

It would be sad and very Progenitor typical to imprint them with Love for John.

That was possibly in the first bonds. Everybody is happy and still in love after those bonds were reformed without requirements. Maybe it was an unfair start.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Other Open strings

Rachel's medical breakthroughs

Alyssa's financial manipulations

children...raising progens.

faye's morphing into one of the girls

the incorporation of the maliri

the reception of the white haired girls for baby-daddy rites

the creation of a super battlegroup piloted by the converted maliri

john and projen john

the saving of Athena

the defeat of the dark forces deeper in the etherial plane

another vacation

a combined assasination attempt by baddies united

faye blossoming into a hellatious raptor pilot.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
more strings

yamamoto! john needs to bring him onto the ship and save him.

sakura

rachel finding a way for john to incorporate men into his family

the forming of a super race of benevolent progens to rule the galaxy

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Anon:

You said: "Also Alyssa is pretty manipulative. She always seems to tell the new girls all the innocent bits and then gloss over the personality changes. Like the whole bit where they fall completely in love with him and completely loyal."

Alyssa is a benevolent mother figure who earns the respect and love of her thralls. She backs away from controlling to let the girls shine in their respective fields.

As for manipulation: everyone is. The point can be made that simply saying hello is a subconscious manipulation of another to determine if the are a threat or not. In fact: ALL communication is a form of manipulation. Even TSM. Is your life not different than it was before reading this series?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
sheesh, another string

A galaxy wide orphan project.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
ok stopping this time

dealing with rachel's father and calara's family aging/dying

recreating jade's species

dealing with jade's past

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tefler

I must admit a certain jealousy after this thought.....John is your childhood superhero that you wanted to be. Mine was more religious based...but I like yours just as well or better in some respects. This story that flowes so easily from you says a lit about the person you are and wish to be. Very interesting.

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
I think you missed

Iriliths sister

and possibly a return to see what else is in the Grey's store of Items

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Sorry

About all the typos.....I'm drugged up. :-)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tazzy

"Alyssa is with him while he's training and she challenges him to see who can fold fold Allysium (I hope i spelled that correctly) as many times as they can and he accidentally produces a strong metal that is like a 2 way mirror, not only could they cover the ship and raptor with it but think what Sparks could do with it in forms of armour? worth a thought perhaps Tefler?"

I like the way you think!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tazzy

Might be better if it was activated with a special energy current so it could be turned on and off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PussyLickersRus

I've been thinking about Faye as well, I don't know about her morphing into 1 of the girls but i'm sure Sparks is smart enough to build a cybernetic android that Faye's consciousness could be downloaded into... imagine the possibilities lol

Tazzy

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
Well

Progenitors can make new races, so one to house Fayes consciousness would be good. and without sex she'll never be able to see herself as the equal to the other girls

TravelFastTravelFastover 7 years ago
PLRus, Story progression

One thing I've been looking forward to since the fifth chapter or so has been the Brimorians shield technology. I'm looking forward to them getting that as an upgrade for the raptor and Invictus

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
and a Robot

body built by Sparks will never fit that requirement. she hasto end uo as the stories Pinocchio

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AI Voyeur

Faye does seem to want to be part of the team in every way.

She seems to enjoy watching them have sex. I think she probably does want to try it.

AnonymousLuciferAnonymousLuciferover 7 years ago
PLRus, Story progression

Also Mikaboshi is contract killer . Someone given him contract to Kill John as mikaboshi has john`s fingerprint and dna . John have to find person responsible behind mikaboshi.

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
Any update

Has there been a update on 66 yet I know Tefler was hoping to have 66 out by Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New body

Don't know if this has been suggested yet but what if Rachel and Dana were to make a cybernetic skeleton and partial brain and then using johns power and some genetic tissue from each of the girls they just make a body for Faye we've already seen John make most of a body from scratch and they have the implants for Dana to reverse engineer it ain't really that much of a stretch I think I would love to hear everyone's input especially tefler and Plrus been thinking about this for a while now

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

@thalt992000

Ummm don't know where he is now but last he commented he was at 15k words

But I think that was around 4 days back

Don't know where he is now

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 66

I've written 22k so far, and was planning to wrap it up yesterday, but went drinking instead!

I'll try and finish it off today, and aim to put it up on my patron page and submit it here tomorrow, once my editors have taken a look at the last part.

Tefler

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Tef..

Everybody needs some R&R (rest and relaxation) sometimes. Of course the only thing better is I&I (intoxication and intercourse). Do not let the story force you not to enjoy life. I think there are some that are a bit demanding and would like to keep you in a room tied to a keyboard to satisfy their 3SM addiction.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Anon on new Body:

Anon:

The height of compliments on a blog is to be called out for your opinion. I am truly humbled. Thank you!

I think you have a very valid point there!

John has made the bridge from biological to electronic with Irilith so why can't there be an electronic to biological bridge?

John has shown he can bring a biological back to life with Jade (yes a special case...but with some more insight into/DNA from Jade not that far a stretch).

And John has demonstrated he can make brain, nerve, skeletal, tendon, muscular, skin, and other tissues along with perfectly formed joints with his saving of Sakura and Calara.

Your viewpoint is well within the boundaries of Tefler's Universe. I would think it needs to be done over time and integrated into the storyline....but it has my vote!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
AnonymousLucifer

Great point! Thanks for contributing!

I am hoping John does not forget Sensei again. Man was in serious pain.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
1hand

You said: "body built by Sparks will never fit that requirement. she hasto end uo as the stories Pinocchio"

Could not agree more. But, in keeping with the story motif, it needs to happen over time.

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
PLRus

Which is why I think that a body built around a Sparks created skeleton is ruled out. Surely the crafted pieces would be rejected in the same way we've seen Tattoos rejected (and we had to have the assassin cyber upgrades removed also)

Maybe we get a John created standard body for her, but post combining she would go through the usual upgrade process

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 66 is finished!

I've completed Chapter 66 - part 2, and shared it with my editors. If all goes well, I plan to submit it by tomorrow evening (Christmas Eve), as long as my editors can reply in time!

Tefler

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
HMMMMM.....

Seems Santa may need an extended bycicle put together break.... ;-)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Hold on! Just caught something!

When John and Athena were talking she let something slip about Irilith in particular but about the girls in general: "

Athena shook her head, and replied, "She naturally leans towards electricity as an elemental focus. Left to her own devices, she would have gradually developed telekinesis and learnt to harness lightning. You've massively upgraded her psychic talents beyond anything someone who isn't a Progenitor is capable of.""

Sooooooooooo all the girls are specialized Progens?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6814 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES