All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 065'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

... and if you come loaded for bear, a dragon will just laugh at you, .... before he snacks on you, .... gulp! ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Yeah, but maybe we should have come loaded for Dragon..."

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

And also, "Many a true word is spoken in jest ,..", Geoffrey Chaucer, A Cook's Tale, ... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Alright Tef, the girls Sashaying again, good job, uphold the tradition, ... ;-) TTFN

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

A one liner final page, know it happens with Literotica but what a shocker. Got to move on.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

SyFi at it's best.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 2 years ago

Micheal 56smith

Burning ships, nope. Not enough oxygen. The explosive torpedoes that get fired have explosives that contain just enough oxygen and explosive cuel in the chemical mkx to explode. No excess oxygen. Titanium doesn’t really burn and almost any powdered metal in the presence of pure oxygen and the powder is shaken up so it’s floating will explode with a spark. In fact that’s how flour mills and grain silos explode.

However in space with at best 18% oxygen in a ship and the ships being depressurised after a big battle and losing will mean no fires. At least nothing that lasts, sure a few rooms and various ares in the ship might remain sealed and could burn but if they are sealed and therefore intact why would that part be burning?

Titanium turbine blades at over 1000°c in gas turbine engines run in the presence of compressed air and burning fuel for thousands of hours and never ever burn not even Little bit.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

I have been awaiting Tef's introducing "Fireships" into one of his space battles... Similar to the old Wooden Sailing Ships of centuries past, those Titanium starships from centuries in the future are quite flammable! Now Titanium's powdered form is the most flammable, but in a space battle with high energy beams and explosives all over the place... especially when the T-Fed fights against the Kintark with their plasma (flame) cannons, you would expect more burning ships... Titanium just seems a little too dangerous to be the T-Fed's primary spacecraft building material... I suppose by the 28th century they might have found a way to process Titanium to lower the risk, but wouldn't military weapons overcome those altered Titanium alloys? Anyway, I would appreciate a word or twenty on why it's safe for the Terran's to use this material at all... Thank you... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Many a true word is spoken in jest,.." , Geoffrey Chaucer, A Cook's Tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please notate when you paraphrase a Quote.

Many a true word is spoken in jest' - phrase meaning and origin

Twas actually William Shakespeare not Chaucer.

In 'King Lear' , William Shakespeare wrote, 'Jesters do oft prove prophets,' and some years ... (1665): Many a true word hath been spoken in jest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Many a word set in jest,... [ WRONG !! ]

the Chaucer quote: "Many a word spoken in jest,.." just saying,..;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Subsonic vs Supersonic rounds

Subsonic rounds are quieter, but weaker. When muzzle velocity breaks the sound barrier, approximately 1100 feet per second, that's when you get the loud noise.

The "crack" of a bullet, the popper at the end of a bullwhip, and thunder after a flash of lightning are all examples of sonic boom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Webbing...

Advanced, futuristic armour, sealed & space worthy, sleek and shiny with WEBBINGS. Doesn't really sit right, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bullet crack- a response

Normal bullets also routinely break the sound barrier, but their profile is small enough that no sonic boom or crack is had

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neover 5 years ago
Just a question

Hey Tefler, on my third re-read, just noticed something. The punisher rifles have a sound suppression mode which suppresses the noise of the firing, but wouldn’t the hyper-accelerated rounds break the sound barrier and create a crack, which would instantly notify enemies of incoming fire? Or did Dana manage to mitgate this somehow? Others welcome to reply.

HmanlitHmanlitover 6 years ago
I have to ask

Did you intentionally make it so the last teasing cliffhanger line was on it's own page?

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Being Turned Into Thralls of this Story.

Totally engrossed in this epic. Tefler, you are the master; we reader thralls merely beg that chapters keep coming.

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Military protocol

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but in all the cases you're referring to, Alyssa was joking. For instance:

"Alyssa very seriously asks if talking about boobs is proper military protocol"

No, she wasn't serious at all:

She glanced over her shoulder, and asked wryly, "Is discussing bust sizes standard pre-mission briefing protocol"

Wryly means dry humour. She's just playfully teasing him, because he enjoys the banter with her.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Military Protocol

So, in this chapter, When John and Dana are flirting, Alyssa very seriously asks if talking about boobs is proper military protocol, where in previous chapters, she's discussed her lesbian love with Calara on the bridge with an un-"gifted" Irillith in attendance, thus jeopardizing the entire op. While in another chapter she spread her legs and got eaten out by Calara while they were supposed to be watching long range scans for hostile ships. That seems fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I am more amazed with every chapter you publish. The story is phenomenal, the writing is exceptional, the speed the chapters come out at is nothing short of mind blowing.

Its just incredible that you produce this for free. Thank you for your efforts, this is becoming one of my favourite stories of all time (and I don't just mean on Literotica).

MuledriverMuledriverover 7 years ago
66

It looks queue'd for reading/publishing for "tonight". When ever they publish in your time zone.

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Well that's great news looking forward to it tefler

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 66

It's been through the first round of moderation, so should be up tomorrow.

Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Well I hope tefler submitted the ch to literotica and now we have to only wait for 3 days before we get to read the ch

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
CC

The only comment made here by me on chapter 66 was that it is worth the wait. No spoiler there.

As for anon under sig friendly spoiler: nothing he/she said is based upon actually reading chapter 66 (by their own admission).

I agree with Jedi saying said friendly spoiler might want to rethink doing that again. But in sensitivity to your and other's concerns...I won't even comment on anything they said as having any real insight or not...

Having read the chapter, I can tell you you will enjoy it. And that is ALL I will tell you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spoilers

Tefler, love TSM and your other two (so far) stories. I can't accept Patreon's terms but want to support your writing. Will you publish as ebook/s at some point?

Patreon Fans and Readers, How about saving Chapter 66 comments for Chapter 66 once it's posted on Lit? They're spoilers if posted here in the Chapter 65 comments.

CC

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 7 years ago
Re: Friendly Troll

Best be careful. Troll comments like that just might end up coming true, considering that there's still lots of story left. Hell, we don't know where that evil Progenitor is at right now. He could very well be doing exactly as you've said.

What I'm wondering is what is John going to find when he gets back to the Dragon March? Will he get there ahead of the fleet and find Admiral Lynton lying in wait, or will he wind up dropping into the middle of a brawl between the two fleets? Lynton obviously expected John to out Norwood as a traitor, but I doubt she's ready for him to have ratted her out. If she wasn't expecting him to figure her out so quickly, she might not be expecting the fleet to return. That would be one hell of a surprise for her, especially if John arrives first just ahead of the fleet, and as Lynton moves to ambush him, the fleet drops in behind the Invictus.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Visiting relatives at the moment

I'll return home later this evening, and after finishing editing, I'll submit chapter 66 to literotica. It'll probably take a couple of days to be moderated, so you should expect to see it here by Friday.

I hope you had all had a good Christmas!

Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

I hope you have submitted ch66 tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Charles killed

Reading the Patreon story I was shocked when Charles Harris was killed in the evil Progenitor coup on Port Olympus.

The Terrans are really in trouble now that they have lost their main shipyard.

Having Admiral Deveraux turned into a Thrall was also a setback.

Just kidding. I haven't signed up yet and am just imagining what next chapter says.

Friendly Troll

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
ms904191

It has been on Teflers Patreon site for 2 days now. Worth the wait, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Still hoping to have you give Fay a body and can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Sorry I can only give five stars deserves more.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Back at ya, Tef!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and safe holidays to you and yours, Tefler!

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor

When you submit an edited version it takes weeks to be moderated, so I'll fully edit chapter 66 before I submit it. If all goes well, I'll submit it to literotica on the 27th, so it should be up in time for New year.

Merry Christmas to all my readers!

Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

I hope we will be able to read it before new year tefler

lesublesubover 7 years ago
Merry Christmas

Wishing Telfer a Very Merry Christmas and a Prolific New Year.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 66 current status

I was only able to get the latest chapter finished late last night, so my editors haven't been able to go over everything yet. I'm going through the first round of edits at the moment, and once I've finished those, I'll post the story to Patreon in a few hours, so you can read it in time for Christmas!

Ho ho ho

Santa Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We can't wait

Tefler

If push comes to shove I for one know that I would settle for an unedited copy posted to Patron. It is now 1630 your time so now I have to check every half hour or so till bed time my time at 2130 PST.

Dave

hpinghpingover 7 years ago
Chistmas time

Well, now it is the time for all the best wishes for the next year, and looking for the contents in the stocking given by Father Christmas (aka Tefler).

So maybe Wednesday it may be up here, taking in account how many stories are published every day.

hpinghpingover 7 years ago
@PLR

Nope, the only known female progenitor is Alyssa. All others are genetically modified to the standards John has for his "thralls". Irilith and Endraele do have a three-stranded DNA; however that is because the Maliri are "made" for the progenitor(s).

I have to reread the story (again) to be sure but IIRC the progenitors are all male, or it is hinted that way.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Hold on! Just caught something!

When John and Athena were talking she let something slip about Irilith in particular but about the girls in general: "

Athena shook her head, and replied, "She naturally leans towards electricity as an elemental focus. Left to her own devices, she would have gradually developed telekinesis and learnt to harness lightning. You've massively upgraded her psychic talents beyond anything someone who isn't a Progenitor is capable of.""

Sooooooooooo all the girls are specialized Progens?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
HMMMMM.....

Seems Santa may need an extended bycicle put together break.... ;-)

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 66 is finished!

I've completed Chapter 66 - part 2, and shared it with my editors. If all goes well, I plan to submit it by tomorrow evening (Christmas Eve), as long as my editors can reply in time!

Tefler

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
PLRus

Which is why I think that a body built around a Sparks created skeleton is ruled out. Surely the crafted pieces would be rejected in the same way we've seen Tattoos rejected (and we had to have the assassin cyber upgrades removed also)

Maybe we get a John created standard body for her, but post combining she would go through the usual upgrade process

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
1hand

You said: "body built by Sparks will never fit that requirement. she hasto end uo as the stories Pinocchio"

Could not agree more. But, in keeping with the story motif, it needs to happen over time.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
AnonymousLucifer

Great point! Thanks for contributing!

I am hoping John does not forget Sensei again. Man was in serious pain.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Anon on new Body:

Anon:

The height of compliments on a blog is to be called out for your opinion. I am truly humbled. Thank you!

I think you have a very valid point there!

John has made the bridge from biological to electronic with Irilith so why can't there be an electronic to biological bridge?

John has shown he can bring a biological back to life with Jade (yes a special case...but with some more insight into/DNA from Jade not that far a stretch).

And John has demonstrated he can make brain, nerve, skeletal, tendon, muscular, skin, and other tissues along with perfectly formed joints with his saving of Sakura and Calara.

Your viewpoint is well within the boundaries of Tefler's Universe. I would think it needs to be done over time and integrated into the storyline....but it has my vote!

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Tef..

Everybody needs some R&R (rest and relaxation) sometimes. Of course the only thing better is I&I (intoxication and intercourse). Do not let the story force you not to enjoy life. I think there are some that are a bit demanding and would like to keep you in a room tied to a keyboard to satisfy their 3SM addiction.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 66

I've written 22k so far, and was planning to wrap it up yesterday, but went drinking instead!

I'll try and finish it off today, and aim to put it up on my patron page and submit it here tomorrow, once my editors have taken a look at the last part.

Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

@thalt992000

Ummm don't know where he is now but last he commented he was at 15k words

But I think that was around 4 days back

Don't know where he is now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New body

Don't know if this has been suggested yet but what if Rachel and Dana were to make a cybernetic skeleton and partial brain and then using johns power and some genetic tissue from each of the girls they just make a body for Faye we've already seen John make most of a body from scratch and they have the implants for Dana to reverse engineer it ain't really that much of a stretch I think I would love to hear everyone's input especially tefler and Plrus been thinking about this for a while now

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
Any update

Has there been a update on 66 yet I know Tefler was hoping to have 66 out by Christmas

AnonymousLuciferAnonymousLuciferover 7 years ago
PLRus, Story progression

Also Mikaboshi is contract killer . Someone given him contract to Kill John as mikaboshi has john`s fingerprint and dna . John have to find person responsible behind mikaboshi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AI Voyeur

Faye does seem to want to be part of the team in every way.

She seems to enjoy watching them have sex. I think she probably does want to try it.

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
and a Robot

body built by Sparks will never fit that requirement. she hasto end uo as the stories Pinocchio

TravelFastTravelFastover 7 years ago
PLRus, Story progression

One thing I've been looking forward to since the fifth chapter or so has been the Brimorians shield technology. I'm looking forward to them getting that as an upgrade for the raptor and Invictus

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
Well

Progenitors can make new races, so one to house Fayes consciousness would be good. and without sex she'll never be able to see herself as the equal to the other girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PussyLickersRus

I've been thinking about Faye as well, I don't know about her morphing into 1 of the girls but i'm sure Sparks is smart enough to build a cybernetic android that Faye's consciousness could be downloaded into... imagine the possibilities lol

Tazzy

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tazzy

Might be better if it was activated with a special energy current so it could be turned on and off.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tazzy

"Alyssa is with him while he's training and she challenges him to see who can fold fold Allysium (I hope i spelled that correctly) as many times as they can and he accidentally produces a strong metal that is like a 2 way mirror, not only could they cover the ship and raptor with it but think what Sparks could do with it in forms of armour? worth a thought perhaps Tefler?"

I like the way you think!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Sorry

About all the typos.....I'm drugged up. :-)

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
I think you missed

Iriliths sister

and possibly a return to see what else is in the Grey's store of Items

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tefler

I must admit a certain jealousy after this thought.....John is your childhood superhero that you wanted to be. Mine was more religious based...but I like yours just as well or better in some respects. This story that flowes so easily from you says a lit about the person you are and wish to be. Very interesting.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
ok stopping this time

dealing with rachel's father and calara's family aging/dying

recreating jade's species

dealing with jade's past

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
sheesh, another string

A galaxy wide orphan project.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Anon:

You said: "Also Alyssa is pretty manipulative. She always seems to tell the new girls all the innocent bits and then gloss over the personality changes. Like the whole bit where they fall completely in love with him and completely loyal."

Alyssa is a benevolent mother figure who earns the respect and love of her thralls. She backs away from controlling to let the girls shine in their respective fields.

As for manipulation: everyone is. The point can be made that simply saying hello is a subconscious manipulation of another to determine if the are a threat or not. In fact: ALL communication is a form of manipulation. Even TSM. Is your life not different than it was before reading this series?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
more strings

yamamoto! john needs to bring him onto the ship and save him.

sakura

rachel finding a way for john to incorporate men into his family

the forming of a super race of benevolent progens to rule the galaxy

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Other Open strings

Rachel's medical breakthroughs

Alyssa's financial manipulations

children...raising progens.

faye's morphing into one of the girls

the incorporation of the maliri

the reception of the white haired girls for baby-daddy rites

the creation of a super battlegroup piloted by the converted maliri

john and projen john

the saving of Athena

the defeat of the dark forces deeper in the etherial plane

another vacation

a combined assasination attempt by baddies united

faye blossoming into a hellatious raptor pilot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Breast Reduction

If they ran into a girl with bouncing big boobs they could be reduced!

It just made me laugh to realize it is not all about enhancement so much as right sizing.

I have read a different story than previous Anon. Alyssa seems to offer her perspective but did not gloss over changes. Making them fall in love and obedience are not in the current programming. He loves them and likewise they love him back. Loving each other is also a natural development.

It would be sad and very Progenitor typical to imprint them with Love for John.

That was possibly in the first bonds. Everybody is happy and still in love after those bonds were reformed without requirements. Maybe it was an unfair start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad progenitor, Alyssas manipulations, harem candidates

I wonder if the enemy progenitor isn't actually a progenitor. Maybe the progenitor is unconscious or captured somewhere or brain damaged and its just a matriarch or possibly just some thralls using his ship and tech trying to rescue or heal him. That would explain the nonstandard progenitor tactics. If they had only a limited amount of cum, that would make building a big army difficult. As great as the progenitor ship is, it's impossible to openly hold territory if they have to run from every large sized fleet, better to orcastrate a behind the scenes change of power.

Also Alyssa is pretty manipulative. She always seems to tell the new girls all the innocent bits and then gloss over the personality changes. Like the whole bit where they fall completely in love with him and completely loyal.

Anyways they totally need to add that reporter and retail girl to the harem. A public relations person could be useful as he gains in popularity and more people find out about how terrifyingly powerful he is, and the girls could always use more dresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Redleg

Yes the Punishers are overkill.

It has been stated numerous times that they are an anti-tank class weapons.

Why did Dana build them a weapon with more power than an 88mm Flak cannon with higher rate of fire than the Bushmaster from a Bradley? Because she can and it seemed likely to be useful from experience.

They dropped back to the 10mm caseless for range practice just to save wear and tear on the facilities.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Welcome

To the TSM addiction network! LOL

winnertipwinnertipover 7 years ago
Thumbs up.

I'm so happy I found this story a while back, reading near 60 chapters in the course of a week. Now the wait for the next chapter, and the next is almost unbearable :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmmm

I was reading the comments (as ye do lol) and i came across one from an anonymous person who suggested Stealth by making the ship invisible and it got me thinking....Any Sci Fi geek/nerd worth a damn has heard about cloaking but that's been done, what i suggest is something along the lines of this.

We know John has got a LOT stronger as his powers develop and that he's training them, how about if Alyssa is with him while he's training and she challenges him to see who can fold fold Allysium (I hope i spelled that correctly) as many times as they can and he accidentally produces a strong metal that is like a 2 way mirror, not only could they cover the ship and raptor with it but think what Sparks could do with it in forms of armour? worth a thought perhaps Tefler?

Tazzy

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
redleg:

you said: ";The sabot casings are built into the new slugs'. Magneticly shielded projectile,, if that was even possible (magnetic field inside a magnetic field) then how would the magnetic field of the rails then push it out of the barrel?"

Umm, red, that is exactly how rail guns work. A ferrous material with a magnetic field is suspended between two or more electo-magnetic rails.

This shell usually has a titanium internal structure (mass at hypervelocity is not important since the whole purpose of using a hypervelocity shell is to create a plasma creating wave of energy in line with the force vector of impact.) which has a very high melting point and the potential for a more leathal plasma creating energy wave.

The ferrous outer coating is equally repelled and held in a frictionless state between the electromagnetic accellerators of the rail gun. The ferrous magnetic exterior of the shell (technically correct but considered incorrect as most refer to a sabot as a plastic casing to seal the barrel and reduce friction).

To launch the projectile, the electomagnetics behind the shell are charged to push and in front to pull while those beside maintain the shell in a frictionless sheath through equal levels of repulsion (much like the rotors and stators of electric motors). The initiator to start the acceleration can be as simple as a blast of air...but once it starts, it MOOOVEES!!!!!!

Additionally, since the point is the creation of a plasma energy wave, speed IS vastly more important than mass. Speed is exponentially related to the strength of the plasma energy wave created...mass is not.

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Sabots

You guys need to go back to chapter 49 where Dana goes over the Punisher,

"The sabot casings are built into the new slugs". Magneticly shielded projectile,, if that was even possible (magnetic field inside a magnetic field) then how would the magnetic field of the rails then push it out of the barrel? 50km/s,, that's a bit of overkill, you don't need it. Even a 30-50 gram projectile traveling at 5000m/s will put huge holes in things. So why add the increased inertial dampeners that add weight and then plasma injection and increased power that would just add tons more heat.

lesublesubover 7 years ago
More Power

Make it that the shield capacitors supplement the power core to increase weapon strengths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spin Off Stories

Has anybody else thought of side stories they would like to read from Three Square Meals?

I am thinking about that Prospector that is floating around in the Fool's Gold.

We know he is a dirty old man so there is a Literotica qualified story there.

Charles sends another veteran colleague to deliver the ship and she decides she liles the ship so she talks the Mad Jonah into taking her as crew. She gets a contract that gives her the ship if the 80 year old dies and she thinks she would not feel too guilty if she fucks him to death. Jonah even figures it out and doesn't care. He tells her there are worse endings he could imagine. Good woman taking care of him is worth more than the fancy ship.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Thanks for the encouragement

1hand and Mal. Appreciated.

Also: Anon with So much to look forward to! You left out Faye's body and upgrades, the Invictus upgrades, the resolution to the Kintark war....and even those are not a completel list...

My thoughts on the upcoming Invictus/raptor upgrades:

1. The FTL drives and Engines and Power Cores.

2. The invisi-tech of Shinatobe's body suit incorporated into the Invictus.

3. The swapping of the mass drivers with the singularity drivers.

4. Either the inclusion of another Power Core or the creation of a larger unit made

possible by the downsizing of the original Ashanath Core due to getting the

physics right and not having to incorporate the additional 'fixes' of the Ashanath

because they didn't understand the physics.

5. Additional reshapings of the Invictus hull.

6. The new O' Lounge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprise Surprise

Hi,

My guess is there will be matriarch in the form of Consort or (Dragon) of different Progenitor older or newer,it would be interesting to see face off with Alyssa And John.

Pam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much to look forward to!

Man this was an awesome chapter! There is still so much more story to go after dealing with the Kintark & the traitors! Find Irillith's sister, get Brimorian Shield tech & let Dana improve them, hunt down amatsu mikaboshi, bond the 2 matriarchs, evolve the maliri psionic connections, deal with progenitor john, figure out what to do with athena, final showdown with the other progenitor ("John, I am your father."?), the aftermath...

I think we may be seeing this hit 100 chapters. Tef, thank you for your awesome writing. This is one of the most addicting stories I've ever read. I definitely want to see a lot more story progression, but I still want all the details! Keep at your current pace. It's not easy writing a detailed story like this and you are doing a phenomenal job.

1handslapping1handslappingover 7 years ago
Ah

Mine had the face of an angel, but the mind of Torquemada.. Ayear later (broken hip not knee) My walking is almost OK. Listen to your sadists, PLRus they are only helping

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 7 years ago
PLRU

All Physio therapists are by definition are sadists. Thats their job, to get mussles and tendons moving, as they have a habit of getting lazy after injury/surgery. Having been through full knee reconstruction, I know its not nice. A good sports therapists really helps as well :)

Mal

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
No plastic SABOT

Exactly. The round is magnetically shielded/saboted. Recoil would put the rifle THROUGH the body of the shooter and any coeff of friction at those levels of acceleration would blow up the rifle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No plastic SABOT

A railgun of the type I am imagining is driven by a metallic plasma and magnetically locked instead of using a SABOT to carry the round, so that it is very low friction. Friction at that force level would tear the barrel to shreds. It has to be tough anyway to prevent barrel collapse.

Just going by description the physical maw of the barrel might be 40 to 60mm.

It would look like they were carrying mortars.

A railgun in simple form is a linear motor. The projectile is the armature, and driven by a discharge of millions of volt amps. Huge power like this is only sustainable for about the length of time it takes a bullet accellerating up to 50kps to the end of the barrel.

That is 50000 meters per second. Bang. Dana put recoil damping in the Punishers or else they would cripple or kill a human that fired them.

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Anon

I have to agree with PLR. Tefler goes into detail with character interaction and to me it brings the reader deeper into the story. You understand the emotions between characters. It is more then suck&fuck and kill bad guys. This is just a build-up chapter. We learn more about Irillith's developments, the reasoning behind Sakura wanting to join, and Lynton's increased involvement in the crisis. The next chapter will have the showdown with the consort, Calara cleaning up the remains of the traitor and Kintark fleet, dealing with the super dragon, and rescue of the prisoners. So the next chapter should be pretty action packed. The question now is will they get done before Norwood or anymore Kintarks arrive.

With the wormhole generator that may be tough to work out. With natural wormholes that was gone over in Star Trek DS9 and Star Trek Voyager. Man made wormholes were the theme with Stargate but then you had connection between two established "gates". To open a wormhole at one end and then be able to open the other end where you want it may be beyond current understanding and theories. But heck this is sci-fi and you can write your own rules.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Also: To those who prayed/wished me well.

Much appreciated. Many kind thoughts were submitted and made my day.

My wife sends her thanks to all as well.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Tefler

Thank you for asking. Coming along nicely. I am convinced my Physical Therapist is a certified Sadist, though....LOL. But I have goooooood pain meds! ;-)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
More on Einstein-Rosen Bridges:

Theoretically there is even a way to use a worm-hole generator to go back in time. So, theoretically of course, the Invictus could go back in time and be her own backup in a battle.

The mathematical/physics problem that has to be solved is stabalizing the short space between the two event horizons to allow something to travel through one event horizon and exit out the other event horizon.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: PLRus

How's the knee?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago

Anon, you said: "although well written , i cant seem to find out why you would divide a chapter so. i mean 66% of this story was them just cuddling and talking , which is really boring ,i think i can speak for a majority of us when i say , wheres all the shooting and war cries, i just feel like we wait a respectable week on average per chapter , which is great but i dont wanna wait a week just to have 75% of the dialog where the characters love each other and nothing happens. your own success has caused this inconvenience . but good story nonetheless." Judging from the other responses to your post, I am sure you now realize you do not speak for us on this idea. The majority love it just the way it is.

KBHY: Umm...since it would be all Theoretical Physics I, too, would be interested in how a Worm-Hole Generator would work....ahem....I and my family would be set for life! LOL. The general idea is you would use a singularity or dark matter to create two event horizons one where you are and another where you want to be. Those event horizons would be connected by a very short venturi that would effectively fold space/time. Since space is folded, lots of timeline issues would be avoided since one did not travel FTL but merely stepped through a rip in space/time to another place.

Redleg55Redleg55over 7 years ago
Railguns

While the round may be 20mm it should also be saboted in plastic to reduce friction. Current 20mm rounds in use today use a projectile that weighs around 100 grams and are pumped out at about 1000 meters per second. It would be feasible that the railgun rounds could weigh about 30-50 grams (the 50BMG projectiles come in under 50 grams) and come out at over 3500, maybe as high as 5000, meters per second. So at 30 grams per round a 50 round magazine would weigh in at1500 grams or roughly 3lbs.

Now the 25mm grenades would be another story. The ones designed for the XM25/XM29 weigh about 250 grams total so if you were to make them caseless you could get them down around 200 grams, maybe less. Still the 10 rounds would weigh as much or more then the railgun mag.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor

I've given the first half of chapter 66 to my editors which was about 12k. I've written roughly 3k for part 2, so I'm hoping to have it up on my Patron page by Christmas Eve.

I'm not sure what moderation on literotica is like over Xmas, but it'll probably be up on the site early next week.

Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Any update on ch66 tefler ???

I hope we will be able to read the chapter by next week

kbhuiyarkbhuiyarover 7 years ago
wormhole generator

dear tef ,

your writing is very good and detailed. you just have tied everyone to this story but can you please explain what a wormhole generator is and how it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
20mm projectiles

They are projectiles only.

Caseless would suggest a solid propellant attached without brass, but they are electric launched.

With clever packing you can get a decently compact container for 50.

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
And yes

Alyssa is a progenitor, Athena flat told John he created her as one.

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
Can't remember

When tue punisher rifles got upgraded the second time did the caliber change if so a 50 round clip may be a bit larger considering you keep say 20mm which is a pretty big round that was the same size round as a lot of anti air round in ww2. Now granted they are case less but even still a 50round clip would be a bit on the bulky side , would also throw the balance with a clip that size with it being a bull pup design just couldn't remember if the round size increase when they went to the crystal rounds. Sad thing this woke me up at 4oclock in the mourning. That clip length&width would be bigger than most current size magazines . OK i hate how my mind pulls random things to get hung up on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Progenitor?

Lots of people keep talking about Alyssa being a progenitor but is she really a full progenitor or did John just give her the psionic abilities of one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it! Again

I greatly look forward to each installment of your story. You've got me on the edge of my seat and unable to predict whats around the next corner. Can't wait for the next chapter!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES