Three Stoner Chix - Purple Urkle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyson felt the Pastor put an arm around her back and pull her in close. She turned to say something, but his lips met hers. She didn't intend to kiss him, but once it started, she didn't fight, because it wasn't entirely unpleasant. His moustache was a lot softer than she imagined it would be, so she let him kiss her for a while. But when his tongue started to penetrate her lips she turned her head and said, "Christian, why don't you stand up for a minute?"

Christian looked up from slurping the Pastor's cock, a bit disappointed at being interrupted. But he'd trusted Alyson's instincts so far tonight, and things had gone better than he could have ever hoped, so he stood up. Then Alyson pulled him closer so he was standing right in front of Pastor Scott.

Alyson whispered in Pastor Scott's ear, while nibbling it, "It's time for you to taste Christian's cock." The Pastor hesitated, so she reached for Christian's waistband, and pulled his shorts down, exposing a sleek, five-inch cock.

The Pastor was thrilled at the sight. Although Christian's cock was several inches shorter than his own, it looked absolutely perfect on his narrow waist. And it was so smooth and straight, it could have been carved out of alabaster. It was like a beautiful sculpture. And it was so erect that it was pointing up at a 45-degree angle. Alyson wrapped her right hand around it and aimed it at the Pastor. At the same time, she put her left hand on the Pastor's shoulders and pushed him gently forward. The Pastor opened his mouth, and let Christian's cock slide all the way to the back of his throat, until his moustache was entangled with Christian's wispy blonde pubes. Then he began to slowly arc his head forward and back, gulping the head of Christian's cock. Oh God, this is so good... and so bad. I'm sucking a student's cock... an eighteen-year-old student's cock! Forgive me Lord, but I fucking love sucking cock!

Alyson watched, but cocked her head so she could listen to the telltale sounds of Kamela slapping her wet little pussy up in the choir loft. Alyson whispered so only the boys could hear her, "I'm just going to the little girl's room. Don't stop. Be right back." But she could tell that they barely noticed her leave, so engrossed they were in what they were doing. Christian dug his fingers into Pastor Scott's dark, manly hair, and started fucking that handsome face with a vengeance.

Alyson went into the hall, but walked past the restroom to the Sacristy, then quietly crept up the little staircase to the choir loft. As she came through the trap door, she saw Kamela straight ahead, lying on her side, with her torso turned toward the railing. Her beautiful, fleshy bottom was bare, because she'd pulled her shorts and panties pulled down around one of her ankles. Then the cute Hawaiian girl opened her shapely legs, giving Alyson a stunning view of her hairy snatch, which was glistening with juices as she swirled her clit with her fingers. Though her pussy lips were a lovely chocolate brown, her tunnel was bubblegum pink, and simply delicious to behold. The sight made Alyson almost faint with lust. She had no idea if Kamela was gay or not, but right now she just didn't care.

Alyson crawled out of the trap door slowly, stealthily, like a jungle cat. Her eyes were locked on Kamela's flower petals, as she prowled closer and closer, drawn like a magnet to that lovely slit, which was dripping with juices. As Alyson got closer she could smell the girl's pungent sex, which made her drool with lust. Kamela was still wearing a pair of adorable penny loafers, and her panties and shorts were dangling from one ankle. Alyson licked her lips, and quietly crawled between Kamela's beautiful brown legs.

Honey was so intent on watching the scene below, she didn't have a clue that Alyson was so near. The sight of Pastor Scott's mouth wrapped around Christian's beautiful cock was something she'd never dreamed in a million years she'd ever see, much less that she'd enjoy seeing. But now that it was happening, it was utterly amazing to watch. The Pastor was moving with such purposeful motions, it was obvious that he was just as expert at sucking cocks as he was at sailing boats, building fires and chopping down trees. In fact, Honey was taking mental notes on his methods, trying to learn from the master. She took her hand from her pussy for a moment, to tweak her nipples. But almost immediately, she felt a flash of pleasure from her pussy, almost as if someone else was touching her down there. Then she felt something soft and delicate brushing against the inside of her thighs.

She looked down, but the last thing on earth she expected to see was Alyson's emerald eyes looking right back at her from between her legs. Oh shit! She's licking my pussy! Honey gasped and jerked back, but Alyson grabbed her thighs with a powerful grip and held her tight as she dove face first into Honey's brown bush. Kamela wanted to shout, Wait! I'm not a dyke!! But she was afraid Pastor Scott might hear, so she put her hand against Alyson's head, intending to push her away, but then she felt a tsunami of pleasure crashing into the shore of her senses, obliterating everything else. She'd never experienced anything like this before. Not even close. Honey flopped flat on her back, stuffing her fist into her mouth to stifle a scream, as her thighs began to twitch like crazy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, as the heavens opened wide and a choir of angels began to sing the hallelujah chorale.

Alyson was in a haze of lust, tasting the second pussy of her life, though it seemed crazy that of all the hotties in camp, she'd ended up playing with this particular girl. Oh, she'd admired Kamela's curvy, voluptuous body, of course, but only from afar. Kamela tended to be catty and distant with girls, and had an ego as big as the Everglades, a trait that only a horny boy could find charming. But none of that changed the fact that Kamela's pussy was absolutely delicious. And it was so unlike Amy's pussy, Alyson could hardly believe it. For one thing, Amy was cleanly shaven, but Kamela wasn't even trimmed. Her bush was dense and furry, but silky soft. And her pussy lips were much fatter and flowerier than Amy's much more elegant design. The shapes of Kamela's pussy were wonderfully complex and fleshy, and felt so much fun on Alyson's tongue and lips.

But most wonderful of all, Kamela's pussy tasted completely different. Amy's pussy was spicy and tangy; perhaps the result of her heavy drug-use and macro-biotic diet, but Kamela's pussy was sweet and fruity. As Alyson slurped and swallowed the copious juices flowing from Kamela's honey pot, she realized what she tasted like. Pineapple! She tastes like pineapple! No, it must be my imagination. Then Alyson remembered that some of the girls jokingly called her 'pineapple eater', because she insisted on serving barbecued pineapple with every meal, just so she could gorge on it herself. It was such a silly cliché that Alyson assumed it wasn't true until she saw Kamela eating a whole platter full of the stuff. She must have eaten a lot of it in the last week, because her pussy was absolutely delicious!

As Kamela quivered through her orgasm, Alyson collected a mouthful of the tasty nectar, then swallowed it down, licked her lips, and leaned in for more, slurping it up greedily. She stuck her tongue deep between Kamela's pussy lips, discovering that the Hawaiian girl still had an intact hymen. It had a ragged hole in it, perhaps the result of vigorous masturbation, or from the use of tampons. But she's still technically a virgin... just like me!

Honey collapsed with relief as the most powerful wave of her orgasm storm receded. She'd never felt anything like it in her life. As she started going through the aftershocks, she felt Alyson reaching up under her shirt, to squeeze one of her breasts through her bra. Oh fuck. A girl is squeezing my tit. I must be a dyke, because I like how it feels. I should tell her to stop... but fuck it. Then Honey unsnapped the hook in the front center of her bra, so Alyson could have complete access.

Alyson kept gently tonguing the Hawaiian girl's clit, giving her little ripples and aftershocks, as her hand explored the fleshy shapes of Kamela's impressive tits. They were softer than Alyson's, and her nipples felt much larger. When she sensed Kamela was past her orgasm, she crawled up, pushing Kamela's yellow shirt up, so she could feast her eyes on those amazing double D's in the dim light. She cupped them in both hands, impressed by their amazing roundness and malleability. Kamela's areolas were much larger than her own. They were probably two inches in diameter, and oval in shape, and a deep chocolate brown that faded slightly around the edges instead of the razor sharp transition on her own areolas. They were utterly beautiful, and at the center of each sat a perfect, fat nipple that just begged to be suckled. So Alyson leaned forward and slurped Kamela's nipples into her mouth one after the other, feeling them grow and harden in her mouth. Then she began to nibble them like the rare delicacies they were.

Honey was still breathing hard as she watched the beautiful redhead slurping her nipples. Wow, that is so hot! I always thought Pastor Scott would be the first person to do this, but this is good too. She sure does like my tits. But then again, what's not to like? I have beautiful tits. Then Alyson looked up at her with those stunning green eyes, and smiled. She crawled up farther, and suddenly they were kissing. Honey had kissed one of her female cousins a few times, but only for practice. They never felt like this. Alyson's kisses sent tingles through her entire body. Their lips opened, and Alyson's tongue began to gently, slowly work its way into her mouth. And then their tongues began to dance.

Alyson loved Kamela's juicy lips. Not as big as Dana Lee's but... Suddenly, Alyson felt a pang of sadness. That always happened when she thought about her impossible infatuation for Dana Lee. She forced Dana Lee into the back of her mind by kissing Kamela with greater urgency, as she started grinding her crotch against Kamela's creamy brown thigh. But she sensed Kamela was distracted, perhaps by the sounds Christian was making below.

"Oh Pastor Scott!! Oh dang! I'm close... I'm close...."

Alyson pulled back and whispered, "You wanna watch?" The girl smiled and nodded enthusiastically, so the two of them came to their knees and looked over the rail, arms around each other's backs, so they could watch the scene below. Christian was holding Pastor Scott's head in his hands and thrusting his cock in and out of his mouth with dizzying speed. Then Christian started cumming, and instead of swallowing it, Pastor Scott pulled back a bit and started jerking Christian's rock hard cock right in front of his open mouth, so that some of it spattered against his rugged chin and moustache, though most of it went inside, coating his tongue white.

Alyson squeezed the Hawaiian girl's ass, but Kamela was riveted on the action below. Damn. I was hoping I could get her to eat me out... but I think there's something else she'd rather eat. Oh well... She whispered, "Thanks for letting me have a taste, Kamela."

The girl turned and whispered, "My friends call me Honey. That's what Kamela means in Hawaiian."

Alyson giggled, "Are we friends now, Honey?"

Honey grinned, "I hope so. But girls don't seem to like me much."

"I like you. I like you just fine." She squeezed Honey's ass, and slid her finger down around the bottom, crossing Kamela's anus, before slipping it between her fuzzy pussy lips. Honey moaned lightly, and arched her back to give Alyson better access. But she didn't make a move to touch Alyson. She just looked down and watched Pastor Scott squeeze the last bit of cum from Christian's cock. The golden candle-light glittered off a long drip of white, as if fell into the pastor's open mouth. Then Pastor Scott swallowed, and began to lovingly lick Christian's cock clean. It was a freakishly beautiful sight.

Honey whispered, "Oh, fuck, that's so hot. I wonder what his cum tastes like?"

Alyson giggled and whispered, "Not half as good as yours."

Honey looked at her wide eyed. "You tasted his cum? I... I thought you said you were... uh..."

Alyson shrugged. "I gave it a try. But frankly, I prefer pussy. You should try it sometime."

Honey looked at her blankly, uncomfortable with the idea of actually tasting Alyson's pussy. "I don't know... maybe..." Then she looked down at the boys and sighed a love-sick sigh. "I sort of had my hopes set on tasting Pastor Scott's cum tonight. But then I saw you guys were with him tonight. Sort of fucked up my plan a bit."

Then Alyson said, "Maybe we should have a side-by-side taste test."

Pastor Scott was swallowing the last of Christian's cum, when the boy kneeled down in front of him, and began to kiss him. It was a crazy, passionate kiss, but so incredibly hot. Christian's hands were suddenly stroking his cock again, which was throbbing hard. So he reached down and started stroking Christian's cock too. His mind was racing, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do with Christian's perfect little cock... exactly where he wanted to put it. Then Christian began to pull him, so they tumbled together to the improvised mattress. Then they began to strip each other of clothes. Everything came off pretty quickly, except Pastor Scott's boots, which were laced up tightly. But Christian yanked them off with desperate strength, so that soon, the two men were totally naked. Christian pushed the Pastor onto his back, then straddled his legs and looked down at him, admiring the man's muscular, chest, which was overgrown with curly brown hair, interspersed with the occasional bit of gray. Christian ran his fingers through it, feeling the hardness of Pastor Scott's muscles. He leaned forward and slurped the man's nipples until they were hard little pebbles. Then he kissed downward, making his way to Pastor Scott's cock, which he began to suck again, this time trying to imitate the moves that Pastor Scott had used. But try as he might, each time that beautiful shaft got near the back of his throat, he'd gag.

"Wow, Pastor Scott. I don't know how you do it. How you swallowed me like that."

"Well... you just have to ignore that gag reflex. Just pretend it isn't there. It takes a while to master it though. Don't rush it, or you'll end up throwing up, just like I did twenty years ago!"

"Really? You threw up?"

"After I fucked that tranny in the ass, and shot my load into him, he turned around and fucked my mouth hard. I mean, he grabbed the back of my head and just went to town on me. I totally puked all over him. It was gross, but weirdly, he didn't seem to mind at all. It sort of turned him on. I guess I should say her. Trannies, even ones with dicks, liked to be called 'her', but I just never got used to that."

Christian found this story interesting, but not nearly as interesting as the Pastor's cock, so he leaned down again, and started sucking, trying to ignore his gag reflex. Bit by bit, he got more and more of the Pastor's cock into the back of his throat. He got it in far enough to make swallowing motions on the tip of the Pastor's cock, which made the man moan with pleasure.

Alyson and Honey were peeking around the door to the hallway. Honey whispered, "I'm not sure about this. He didn't seem all that interested in me earlier. I mean, he practically ran away when I said I wanted to eat some meat."

Alyson whispered back, "He's been celibate for three years, Honey. So the fact that he ran away tells me that he really REALLY wanted to fuck you bad. He just couldn't bring himself to lose his celibacy like that. But I'd say we're past that now."

"So... I should just walk in there with you?"

Alyson giggled, "No. I have a better idea. You wait here for a minute. I'll wave you over." Then she strode over to the bed, and kneeled down next to the Pastor. She looked down at him. "So how did he taste?"

The Pastor smiled. "Wonderful. Here, you have a taste." He pulled her down and boldly stuck his tongue in her mouth.

Alyson could definitely taste Christian's spunk on Pastor Scott's probing tongue. She let him tongue lash her for a minute, then pulled up for air, and asked, "So Pastor Scott, would you like to taste some pussy now?"

He grinned from ear to ear, "Really? You wouldn't mind?"

She blushed, "Well, I'm a little shy about it. Close your eyes while I undress, okay?"

He squeezed his eyes shut. "Okay!"

Then Alyson tapped on Christian's head and when he looked up, she put her finger to her lips then pointed toward Honey, who was peering from the hallway. Christian's eyes opened wide.

He instantly recognized the Hawaiian girl from the cooking crew. She was hard to miss with that big yellow flower in her hair. He started to say, "Where...?" But Alyson pushed his head back down to stifle him on Pastor Scott's cock.

Then Alyson stood up, "No peeking Pastor!"

The Pastor smiled. "No, I won't peek, Alyson!"

Then she scampered toward Honey, beckoning her to enter. As soon as the girl stepped in, Alyson stripped her naked of everything but her penny-loafers, just because they looked so cute on her feet. Then she tiptoed, and led Honey forward.

"Keep your eyes shut, Pastor. Even while I'm doing this, okay?"

"Whatever you say Alyson!" Oh fuck, I can't believe, I'm about to eat that sexy little redhead's pussy!

Alyson motioned for Honey to kneel, with her knees on either side of the Pastor's head. The girl grinned with wild-eyed anticipation as she lowered herself. She put her hands on the Pastor's waist, feeling his rock hard abs, then slowly lowered her pussy into his face.

Both Honey and the Pastor gasped at the same time. She immediately started grinding her pussy against his nose, and his hands immediately shot upward to cup her breasts in his hands.


Pastor Scott was surprised at how large Alyson's breasts felt. He had big hands, but her tits were almost a little bit bigger, with large, rubbery nipples. Oh fuck, they feel so good, and she tastes so good! What is that...? She tastes fruity. Kind of like... pineapple? Wow. So yummy! He slurped and sucked, astonished by how juicy she was. She was literally dripping into his mouth, from that furry wet snatch. He tried to keep his eyes closed, but he just had to take a peek. He looked up at her soft, bouncy ass. Her skin seemed a lot darker than he would have thought it would be. Must be a trick of the light.

Honey had an incredible view of Christian sucking the Pastor's cock. It was amazing. Alyson had crept around and was now kneeling next to Christian. She was now the only person in the room with her clothes still on, but she didn't seem to mind. She just watched and smiled. Then Honey began to feel another orgasm coming on. The Pastor had a much more aggressive tongue than Alyson, and it was diving deep, pressing against her hymen, and he was slurping her slit with greedy suction that was driving her crazy. She began to whimper and shake, turned on by his strong, rough hands squeezing her tits so aggressively. Then she saw Alyson starting to undress. First she stood and pulled down her shorts and panties, revealing a bright red bush of pubic hair that was beautiful, but not nearly as big as her own. Then Alyson lifted her yellow shirt and tossed it into the pews, letting her perfect, freckly pale tits bounce free. She had small pink nipples, with areolas only slightly larger than the nipple itself. They were magnificent breasts, and perfectly shaped, just like a model's rack. Honey realized she was staring at them, and even as Alyson knelt with her knees wide open and started to finger her clit, Honey just couldn't look away.