Three Stoner Chix - Purple Urkle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana Lee became more and more excited at Marcellus' touch and eventually was arching her back and thrusting her hips up to meet his grinding knuckles as she moaned, "Fuck me."

"Huh," he said. "What did you say, white girl?"

"Oh god," she whimpered. "Fuck me."

"Do what?"

"FUCK!" she screamed. "FUCK ME, YOU BLACK MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!"

"You want this black cock inside you?" He continued to slowly stroke his fingers in and out.

She gasped and moaned and finally hissed, "Yessss."

"Yes what?"

"I want that black cock inside me. Fucking me. Fuck me with that black motherfucking cock."

Marcellus laughed as he withdrew his fingers and stepped to the floor between her open legs and said, "Hell. Why didn't you just say so?"

She quickly gripped his seven-inch cock and guided it to her moist pussy lips and groaned as he thrust forward and entered her to the hilt with one stroke. She immediately wrapped her long, slender legs around his lower back and locked her ankles together as he slowly humped his cock in and out. He leaned his lips to hers for a tender kiss as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth. Thrusting and humping and slowly stroking her with his cock. Letting another orgasm build as she was already moaning that hers was pending. She put her arm behind her head, and pulled her big stuffed manatee over to rest her head on, enjoying the feel of fur in her fingers, as that big fat black cock banged against her cervix with insistent power.

"Oh. Ooh. Oooh. Ooooh," she moaned. "Fuck me, baby. Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh fuck me."

Todd was staring at the little video display on the camera, fascinated by the sight of Marcellus' coffee-with-two-creams colored ass humping away between Dana Lee's open tan thighs. Then he turned the camera to capture his best friend jerking off. David looked at the camera and flashed a 'hang-ten' sign. That's when Todd noticed that everyone else was naked, so he stripped out of his board shorts, and sat on the bed to Dana Lee's left, so he could get a nice side-view of that meaty black cock slamming into her sweet pink vagina. Then, joy of joys, Dana Lee reached over, and slipped her hand under Todd's overhanging belly and started stroking his cock.

Not one to be left out of things, Terrance sat down on the other side of the bed, and Dana Lee started stroking his cock too. His cuz flashed a shit-eating grin at him, so he grinned back and they bumped fists. It wasn't the first time they'd done something like this together. Just two nights ago Marcellus had invited over a couple of skanky ho's, and the two of them had fucked those bitches in every possible position till the wee hours. But those ghetto bitches weren't in Dana Lee's league. Not even close.

As she moaned aloud, Marcellus picked up his pace and fucked her a little faster and a little harder. He kept pumping away as she whimpered and gasped until he too only wanted the release that nothing but cumming could bring. As soon as the ear-piercing scream released from deep down in the white chick's slender little throat, he grunted and pulled his cock from her pussy and shot rope after rope of sperm onto her tummy and tits, grinning like a madman at the video camera. "Yeah bitch! Yeah! Yeah! yeah!" Then he stepped back from the bed like a cowboy who'd just tied a calf, and began strutting about, flashing gang signs and mugging for the camera. "That's how I roll, beyotch!"

Terrance grabbed Dana Lee's thigh and rotated her lengthwise on the bed, so now her head was in Todd's lap, who held the camera high, and aimed it down just as Terrance fell into place between her legs, sinking his cock into her drenched pussy.

She moaned, "Oh fuck! Fuck me, you fucking black motherfucker!"

Marcellus swaggered over to the dresser and took a hit from bong. Then he noticed that David was stroking his cock with both hands now. Fucking white people. That's his fucking sister. What kind of sick fucking family is this anyway? Marcellus stepped up next to him and growled into his ear, "Your sister's got a tight pussy, boy. You should give it a try." He laughed at the blush that spread out on David's face. Then Marcellus stepped up to the bed, and looked down at the action.

Dana Lee was moaning and moaning. Terrance was grunting and grunting. And Marcellus began to rumble in a low voice. "Fuck her, cuz. Fuck her. That's it, T. Fuck your girl. Fuck your white girl. Pound her. She's skinny, but she's strong. Fuck her hard. Fuck her. Do it. Fuck her. Fuck her like she's black. She loves it."

And love it Dana Lee did. She loved it. She'd never loved any boy in her life and maybe never would, but she loved to fuck and she didn't care who fucked her because she flat loved to fuck.

With one last grunt, Terrance came inside her pussy without pulling out and kept thrusting until he felt his dick going limp and slipping out of her cunt, his Oxyboner finally starting to fade. He sat back, and Dana Lee instantly did a 180 on the bed, and opened her long legs wide for Todd. He didn't need an engraved invitation. He tossed the camera to David, then flopped his big fat belly on top of hers, and just like the other two had done, sunk his cock into her with one stroke.

David pointed the camera at them. It was a crazy sight. Todd was all flab, nearly engulfing Dana Lee underneath him, but she was bucking and squealing under him, as happy as a clam. David shouted. "Fuck her buddy! Fuck that fucking pussy!" Fuck her for me.

Todd knew he was nothing but a big fat pig, and hadn't the power of either of the cousins, but he'd dreamed of fucking Dana Lee for so long that it was impossible for him to feel his inferiority. He merely pumped away at her as she wrapped her legs around his soft, chubby ass and encouraged him just as she had Marcellus and Terrance. "Oh yeah. Fuck me, Todd. Do it. You know you've been dreaming about this since I was a girl scout. Fuck me, boy. Fuck me."

So he fucked. And he fucked her. And he fucked her. No technique. No skill. Just in and out humping, slamming his flabby flesh against her tight abs, raining sweat down on her like a thunderstorm. She didn't mind. In fact, it was turning her on. She started rubbing it all over her body with her hands, until her beautiful little tits were absolutely gleaming with his sweat. Then she reached up and grabbed his neck and pulled him down for the kiss he'd been dreaming about half his life. He would have traded all the fucking just for that one, perfect kiss, but he didn't have to. He was fucking her and kissing her. And then he was cumming inside her too.

As soon as the flabby white boy grunted and finished cumming, Marcellus pulled her out from under him and tossed her onto her hands and knees on the big fluffy rug in the center of the floor, right in front of David. Yeah, suck your brother's cock bitch. But then David stepped aside, and Terrance stepped instantly into his place. Then as Marcellus entered her from behind she took Terrance's cock into her mouth and began to suck again.

Marcellus pulled one of her legs up slightly as he pounded her from behind, and was surprised when she lifted that leg even higher, until her toe was pointed straight up at the ceiling. Fuck, this girl is flexible! He turned a bit and held her long leg against his chest, and started stroking her at the perfect angle to hit her g-spot. And he hit it again and again and again until she was moaning so wildly that she could no longer suck Terrance's cock.

"OH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH," she screamed. "THAT IS FUCKING IT FUCKING IT FUCKING IT. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

As she screamed, Marcellus stood up, lifting her easily, and flipping her belly-up as if she were light as a feather. Then holding her aloft with one hand under her ass and the other behind her neck, he continued to punish her G-spot while she screamed and creamed. All the while he was grinning at David's camera and saying, "Yeah, bro. You should feel your sweet sister's pussy. Tight as fuck. Yeah, you should fuck this sweet little bitch. You should fuck your sweet little sister." He laughed when he saw the crazy look of need on David's face. Fuck, he'd fucking do it too! Fucking pervert.

Then Marcellus noticed that Terrence was sitting on the bed again, so he carried the white chick over to him and literally impaled her on his baby cousin's rod. Terrance's black cock turned white with Dana Lee's cream as Marcellus continued lift her up and down, grinding his cock with each downward thrust.

Dana Lee had done a lot of fucking that summer, but nobody had ever taken her with such power. She was Marcellus's fuck puppet, and she abandoned herself to his mercy as he slammed her up and down on Terrance's monolith. Dana Lee shrieked, having one continuous, orgasm after another. It was too much. Much too much, and she tried to form the words to beg him to stop, but he just kept it up, relentlessly pounding her up and down on his cousin's cock with tireless power.

Marcellus turned to Todd and said, "Go get some lube."

Todd scampered off the bed and ran to David's room to grab the tube of Astroglide they'd used the last time they'd masturbated while watching Dana Lee and her friends lay in their bikinis by the pool. By the time he got back, Marcellus had released Dana Lee, so she was now humping Terrence cowgirl style on the bed. Marcellus took the tube from him and applied a liberal dose to his seven-inch piece of ebony steel. He then squirted more onto his fingers and was surprised at how easily his fingers slid into the white girl's asshole as he worked them in and out in time with her grinding on Terrance's cock.

Once satisfied that both his cock and her asshole were thoroughly lubricated, Marcellus pushed Dana Lee down until she was nipple to nipple with Terrance and her puckered pink bud was staring up at him invitingly winking. He continued to press one hand against her back, holding her still, as he aimed the tip of his cock to that inviting puckered pinkness and gasped as he pressed against it and his cock slid right in and filled her rectum. Only the thinnest of flesh separated his cock from Terrance's. He could actually feel his cousin's cock pulsing against his as their balls lay together.

"Holy fuck," muttered David, as he moved in behind Marcellus, so he could aim up behind his legs to videotape both cocks double penetrating his sister at the same time. Holy crap, look at that! My baby sister. They're fucking my baby sister. Ripping her fucking apart. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Dana Lee's eyes rolled back in her head from the pure pleasure she received as Marcellus eased his dick into her ass stimulating every fiber and nerve along the way. "Oh fuck," she said so softly. So, so softly. So softly that she could barely be heard. "That...feels...so...fucking...good."

They moved together awkwardly at first. Then they found their rhythm, and finally they were moving as one unit. So much as one unit, that when Dana Lee began to cum again, Marcellus and Terrance each came too. Terrance filling her pussy with cum as Marcellus filled her asshole.

As each of the cousins rolled away from her, Dana Lee collapsed onto her back, legs wide open. David moved in close with the camera, zooming in on the cum that was literally pouring out of his sister's gaping holes. Oh, fuck. That is fucking it! I can't take it anymore! David tossed his camcorder back to Todd and greedily kneeled between Dana Lee's legs and stuck his tongue right into her gaping asshole. It quickly began to close up, puckering around his tongue, so he pulled out and lapped her from taint to clit and began to lick. He licked all around the outer lips and circled her clit before flicking his tongue back and forth across it. Finally, he dipped his tongue deep into her pussy and lapped away. Not caring that he was cleaning Terrance's cum out of his baby sister's pussy or that Terrance was watching him do it.

Marcellus laughed a deep laugh, and grunted to Terrance, "Fucking white people."

As a cap to it all, David lifted his sister's legs until her knees were pressing into the mattress and he licked and slurped Marcellus' cum out of her asshole as she softly played with his hair.

Dana Lee gave a soft gasp when she realized the hair she was stroking didn't belong to Todd. She looked down and saw her brother's shaggy blonde head bobbing away between her legs. David! Oh fuck. Oh fuck. My brother's reaming my asshole! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I should stop him. I should push his head away. But... what the fuck difference does it make? He's already down there. Might as well let him finish . She bit her lip, and moaned at how gentle he was being. How loving. Fuck that feels good.

After David finished cleaning both holes he looked up and made contact. Blue eyes were laser locked with blue eyes. I want to fuck her, and she knows it. He let her legs fall and she planted her heels into the mattress and pushed herself backward. The he stood up between those long, lovely legs, and began to move toward her. She knows I want it. She knows I need it. She wants to stop, then she's going to have to say stop.

Dana Lee said, "Stop."

They both froze. Then after an awkward pause, David backed away, tense from head to toe.

Terrance broke the silence, "Yo, cuz. Let me tell you a little something about this bitch right here. She can't resist a dare."

"The fuck you say?"

"Straight up. One dare per person, per lifetime, as a matter of fact. Unfortunately, the three of us have already used up our dares. You on the other hand..."

Marcellus chuckled deeply. "For reals? You can't say no to a dare, girl?"

She broke her gaze from David's and looked at Marcellus and said, "To my dismay, there is something inside me that just won't let me refuse one."

Marcellus smiled. "Then I dare you to suck your brother's dick."

Todd gasped. He aimed the camera at Dana Lee's narrow face, wondering what she was going to do. Her eyes were glassy, and there was a faraway look in them. She was seriously stoned, but Todd doubted there was enough Oxy and chronic in the world to make her commit incest with her brother.

But actually, Dana Lee was stoned enough. Her head was spinning, and her pussy was throbbing, and she knew there was some reason she should refuse the dare, but she just couldn't think of one. Well... at least he didn't dare me to fuck him. I can't resist a dare, no matter how crazy it is. She shrugged and slid to her knees on the floor, and kissed the tip of her brother's massive cock.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," moaned David, looking at his sister's luscious lips making contact with his throbbing meat. He reached toward Todd, "Gimme that fucking camera." Then he aimed the camera down, and moaned as she began to gently kiss her way around the perimeter of his shaft. Then she stuck out her tongue and licked him from the base of his sack all the way to the tip of his cock, then opened her lush lips and slowly engulfed him.

She looked up at him with those sky-blue eyes, and wrapped her long fingers around his nut sack and his cock began to disappear, inch by inch into his sister's mouth.

Dana Lee slowly, lovingly eased David's entire cock back across the top of her tongue and swallowed it down into her throat, relaxing her gag reflex like Amy had taught her to do. Then she began to forward and back, sucking the full length of her brother's cock each and every time. David began to thrust forward and back in time with her bobbing head, until she just held still and let him fuck her mouth as hard and as deep as he wanted to with that perfect, glorious cock of his. The other three cocks she'd sucked and fucked that day were no comparison at all. In fact, of all the cocks she'd sucked and fucked over the summer, only Rashawne's was bigger and it was only marginally so. Plus Rashawne was uncut, so his cock had a slippery feel to it, whereas David's felt solid, slick and smooth in her mouth

David was almost in an altered state of consciousness now. All those other guys in the room faded away. It was only him and Dana Lee now, doing something that could never be undone. He wanted this moment to last forever. But her mouth was wide and her lips were full and her tongue was skilled. He knew he wouldn't last for long.

And then Dana Lee felt her brother's shaft swelling and stiffening in her mouth, and his balls began to contract in the palm of her hand, so she pulled back and began to jerk the heavy meat of his throbbing cock right in front of her face. She looked up at the camera, and moaned, "Oh yeah. That's it. You're almost there, Doofy. Cum big brother. Cum on your baby sister's face."

David's entire body went tense, and he began to unload on her, spraying shot after shot of glistening cum into his sister's open mouth, plastering her adorable face again and again, as she closed her eyes and laughed with glee, giggling like a little girl.

Giggling like his bratty baby sister.

CHAPTER 15 -- FLORIDA SPRINGS BIBLE CAMP

Down by the lake, the bonfire was burning high, surrounded by a circle of good Christian children and their righteous pastors, holding hands as they sang their love for the Lord.

But in the little log chapel by the brook, an entirely different prayer was being sung.

"Oh my fucking Christ! Just like that! Just like that! Ohhhhhhh.... holy... holy... holy... Christ!!" Alyson's beautiful lips were open in rapture, as were her legs. There, Kamela Pukahi, Honey to her friends, was crouching on the mattress, eyes closed, licking the first pussy of her life, working Alyson up to an incredible orgasm.

Honey was surprised with herself. Oh my god... I'm actually eating a girl's pussy! How did this happen? Just a minute ago I was swallowing Pastor Scott's cum, and then we were laughing, and then... Alyson just pulled me down here... and now... I'm licking her snatch! I'm actually licking her tasty little ginger-furred pussy! This is so surreal. But... I gotta admit... it's kinda sexy too, particularly with Pastor Scott eating me out at the same time! And she really does taste nice. Fresh and clean. Mmmmmmmmm...

Pastor Scott was on his hands and knees behind Honey, lapping away at her crazy-wet pussy, all thoughts of right and wrong, good and evil, salvation and sin utterly forgotten. She was simply too delicious to resist. At the same time, he was cupping one of her massive, and beautiful breasts with one hand, while stroking Christian's cock with the other. He'd always loved multi-tasking in the sack. Then he pulled Christian closer, and started rubbing the boy's pale, hard little cock up and down Honey's fat brown clit, while he licked them both, slurping up the delicious cocktail of honey's juices and Christian's pre-cum.

Christian had never expected his cock would be this close to a pussy ever again, not after the awkward fiasco with Alyson, but this wasn't so bad. A man was holding his cock after all. And not just any man, but the manliest man he'd ever met. That made all the difference. Christian started thrusting his cock between the Pastor's mouth and Honey's pussy, sensing that's what the Pastor wanted him to do. He heard Alyson moaning like crazy, so he looked over and smiled to see her having an orgasm. Oh, good. She deserves some happiness. That girl is way too tightly wound!

Alyson was in heaven. Her lesbian experiences with Amy had been rushed and emotionally complicated. Amy was one of her BFF's, after all. But Honey was a virtual stranger, and after tomorrow she'd probably never see her again, so she tried to savor every moment of the experience, without feeling shame or worrying about the future. Oh... yummy... Honey's lips are so soft... she's licking my clit so gently... just perfect... I'm tingling all over... vibrating deep inside... and I love the feel of her flowing hair tickling my inner thighs... ahhh....