Three Stoner Chix - Purple Urkle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still... something's wrong... But what? Is it that she's not really a lesbian? No... the way's she's eating me out, she's gotta be bisexual at least. Then what's bothering me? Goddamn it, why am I being so analytical? I need to just stop all this stupid thinking and enjoy myself! Fuck, her mouth feels good! Yeah... yeahhhhhh.... But what I really want is to taste that pineapple pussy of hers again!

Alyson swiftly turned 180 degrees, and started to squirm under Honey's voluptuous body. She paused when she reached Honey's large, dangling breasts. They were just too amazing to pass up, so she let them bounce against her cheeks for while. Oh she's so soft. And they're so heavy! She was pleased to feel Honey tentatively kissing her breasts in response. Then Honey went so far as to start gently suckling Alyson's little nipples. In response, Alyson took one of Honey's breasts in her mouth and greedily slurped and nibbled her fat nipple, and Honey did the same to hers.

Satisfied, Alyson crawled further until she was between Honey's legs. The lovely Hawaiian girl dove right into Alyson's pussy again, but Alyson wasn't sure what to do with what she was seeing. Right above her face, Christian's cock was thrusting sideways between the Pastor's mouth and Honey's furry pussy. She didn't want to rudely interrupt them, but then drops of Honey's juices started to fall on Alyson's lips and into her mouth, and she couldn't resist. She arched her neck up and began to lick Honey's pussy, feeling both Christian's cock bouncing across her nose, as well as Pastor Scott's tongue and moustache against her lips. The three of them kept sucking and slurping and stroking Honey's honey pot together, until the girl's shapely brown thighs began to quiver.

Honey lifted her mouth from Alyson's fuzzy red snatch and began to moan loudly, "Ohhhh. Oh yesss. Lick my punani. Lick my sweet punani! Oh... ohhhhhh!!! Ale ko'u kai! Ale ko'u kai!!! Swallow my fucking cum!! AHHHHHHH!!!!"

A flood of juices splashed all over Christian's cock, causing the Pastor to turn his head to greedily slurp Honey's cum from the hard shaft. Free from obstructions, Alyson dove nose deep into Honey's snatch and coaxed out another flood of pineapple nectar into her mouth, which she swallowed happily.

Then Honey playfully said, "Pastor Scott... it's my birthday, Pastor Scott."

"I remember, Honey. Happy Birthday."

"I want you to give me a present, Pastor Scott."

"A present?"

"Yes. I want you to stick your big fat cock in my punani. I want you to pop my sweet, virgin cherry, Ko 'u Aloha. I've been saving it for you all summer! Nou No Ka 'I' ini."

A few hours ago, Pastor Scott had prayed for God to give him the strength to resist Honey's charms. But for the last ten minutes, he'd been hoping Honey would say something exactly like that. He gleefully came to his knees and gripped Honey's hips firmly. She looked back at him over her shoulder, and he paused, transfixed by the absolute perfection of her face. Somehow the yellow hibiscus flower had managed to stay neatly tucked next to her ear. "You're so beautiful Kamela... Honey."

She grinned, and batted her long eyelashes, then said, her voice thick with lust, "Fuck me, Pastor Scott. Fuck my sweet Hawaiian pussy."

Alyson, from right under them, saw that Pastor Scott's huge cock wasn't quite lined up right, so she took it in hand and guided it into position, until the angry red head slipped wetly between Honey's swollen lips. Then he pushed forward, but not hard enough to break her hymen. Honey let out a little yelp. Alyson said, "You have to push harder, Pastor."

Pastor Scott dug his fingers into Honey's hips, and with his eyes locked to hers, thrust himself forward with all his might. He felt a pop as his cock squeezed a few inches into her vice-like canal. Honey clenched and grunted with pain. The Pastor had taken more than a few cherries in his time, so he knew to take it slow. He began to gently ease in deeper into Honey's virgin-tight pussy, aided by her thick, slippery juices. As he went deeper, her beautiful mouth formed an ecstatic 'O'.

Honey began to gasp and groan. "Oh fuck... Fuck... you're big... so big... Ohhhh, fuck... I bet this... unhh... this is what... it feels like... mmmfff... to give birth! Oh Gaaaawd!"

Alyson watched Pastor Scott's massive slab of meat disappearing inch by inch into Honey's pussy until it hit her back wall, with just an inch to spare. Then Pastor Scott pulled out slowly. A bit of blood oozed out onto his shaft, but not as much as Alyson feared. He pulled almost all the way out before slowly thrusting in again. This time, Honey moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh... Pastor...Ko 'u Aloha... you're fucking me... you're fucking me... soooooo goooooooooood..."

The sound of Honey's voice was so sexy that Alyson just had to taste her again. She leaned up and began to flick Honey's clit with the tip of her tongue. The next time the Pastor thrust in, his hairy balls dragged across Alyson's forehead. She tried to ignore it and just concentrate on Honey's pussy.

Pastor Scott looked down and saw that his balls were touching Alyson's freckly forehead. Oh shit... that's so hot. My balls are on her face. Oh damn, that's fucking hot! Then he saw Christian kneeling nearby, looking a bit neglected. So the Pastor motioned him over, "Bring me your cock, boy." Christian smiled and stood, so the Pastor could lean to the side and fellate him as he fucked Honey's tight pussy.

The four of them fucked, sucked and slurped in this position for a good long while. But the pastor's thrusts got faster and faster, and Alyson finally had enough of his balls bashing her in the face. And besides, Honey was so distracted with a new round of orgasms, that she'd stopped licking Alyson's pussy. So Alyson crawled out from under Honey, stood up, then whispered into Christian's ear, "Wanna lose your virginity, sweetie?"

Christian blushed, looking down at Honey. "Uh... I'd rather not do it with a girl, thanks."

"Who said anything about a girl?" Alyson giggled, then she kneeled and reached between Pastor Scott's legs and cupped her palm under Honey's pussy. Sure enough, the girl was dripping like crazy from her orgasm. Once Alyson had a handful, she stood up pushed Christian backward until he was standing between the Pastor's legs. Then she spread Honey's cream all over Christian's cock. After that, she did the same thing to the Pastor's anus.

Pastor Scott looked behind him, pleasantly surprised by the feel of Alyson's fingers swirling around his asshole. Then he saw the deer-in-the-headlights look on Christian's face, and realized what Alyson was planning. The Pastor moaned, "Oh, god yeah, Christian. Fuck me." He stopped thrusting into Honey for a minute, and leaned forward over her body a bit to expose his anus better, aching with anticipation.

Christian looked down at the Pastor's winking eye, and all he could think was, Thank you, God! He squatted behind the Pastor's ass, and Alyson helped by lining his cock up with the Pastor's puckered opening.

Alyson kissed her friend on the cheek saying, "Go for it, dude."

He grinned at her, then pushed forward, amazed at how quickly and easily his sleek, lubricated cock slipped into the Pastor's asshole. It was tight, but not nearly as tight as his own was when he experimented on himself with that cucumber. But considering the Pastor's former life, it wasn't all that surprising. I guess he's been buggered before.

Pastor Scott groaned as he felt Christian's hard shaft sliding in. As good as it felt, it was even better when Alyson leaned down and whispered in his ear, "You just took your second cherry of the night, Pastor." Then he slowly began to speed up his thrusts into Honey's pussy, and felt Christian trying to match him thrust for thrust. Soon the three of them found a rhythm, and the Pastor began to feel the first bloom of ecstatic pleasure radiating from his prostate gland.

Wow... when was the last time I felt this good? Probably when that guy fucked me in the alley behind Piggly Wiggly. But... no... that wasn't the last time... no... that would be the day I was saved. That's right. When I waded out into that freezing cold lake, and the preacher pushed me over backward to wash my sins away, it felt something like this. Transcendent pleasure... oh damn me. What am I thinking? Comparing those two things? I'm so sick!

The feel of Christian's sleek cock sliding across his prostate was causing intense blooms of pleasure to radiate throughout his entire pelvis. It felt wonderful. It felt almost like a religious experience. Pastor Scott looked heavenward, at the beautifully arched chapel ceiling. Suddenly an ecstatic explosion of pure erotic pleasure burst from every cell in his body, and he roared, "Oh GOOOOOD!" Thunderbolts struck. Seas parted. Worlds turned. And a fiery lava of rapture erupted from Pastor Scott's balls, coursed down his shaft, and flooded Honey's pussy with pure, undiluted joy.

Honey squealed at the feeling of the Pastor's hot cum. Surge after surge of it invaded her virginal canal, coating her, bathing her, blasting her, with white-hot SIN. "Oh, yeah, Pastor! Fill me up, Ku 'u Lei! Fill my punani! Fill my sweet punani with cum!!"

Christian had to hold on tight, because Pastor Scott was bucking around like crazy as he went through his powerful orgasm. The Pastor's sphincter squeezed tight, closing like a vice around Christian's cock. Then the Pastor stopped thrusting into Honey's pussy, so Christian began to thrust faster than ever, squatting behind the Pastor's manly, hairy ass. Looking up in ecstasy, his eyes fell on the big silver cross on the altar. Oh, Lord, forgive me. But I'm gay! I am so gay! I am so freaking GAY! He used every bit of his swimmer's strength to slam himself in and out of the Pastor's ass, slapping his balls against the Pastor's. He rode that beautiful bear of a man like that for two solid minutes with tireless passion, until he felt a searing explosion rocking his insides. Then he moaned in joy, and filled his mentor's anus with a big fat load of cum.

Alyson watched the scene with wonder and joy. She felt happy for all of them, but Christian in particular. The beautiful blonde boy had such a blissful look on his face while he was having his first gay orgasm that it brought tears to her eyes. She ran up and hugged him, even while his cock was still buried in the Pastor's quivering asshole.

After that, all four of them collapsed gasping and giggling to the mattress. Because of their finishing positions, they moved naturally into a spooning position on their sides, Honey spooning Alyson, the Pastor spooning Honey, and Christian spooning the Pastor.

They lay there in silence for a good long while, lost in similar thoughts. What does this mean for me? What does this mean for us? Have things changed between us? If so, how? And what about tomorrow? What do we do tomorrow?

But none of them had the energy or desire to deal with those questions right then, so they just lay there and watched the candles burning out one by one as they gently stroked each other's bodies, until darkness descended and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Up next: PURPLE VOODOO -- Dana Lee crosses the ultimate line with her brother, Amy and Gina have one last adventure before heading home, and Alyson faces her feelings about Dana Lee.

If you like this story, please VOTE, and comment! We LOVE reading comments! Its our only payment for all the hours we spend working on these crazy stories.