Three Stoner Chix - Purple Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Crystal came up behind the guy and put her hands on his arms, saying, "What's going on?"

The tall guy pointed at Randy, "We banned this fucking hick from the frat three years ago. Shitkicker fucking murdered our mascot!"

Randy stumbled to his feet, saying, "I thought it was a rat. How was I s'posed to know people kept critters like that as pets?"

The tall guy screamed, "You better get out of here before I kill you, you marmot murderer!"

Randy quickly grabbed his boots, shirt and jeans, and scampered toward the door. But before he got there the muscled guy snatched the straw cowboy hat from his head and crushed it between his hands, then tossed it over the edge of the balcony.

Other frat guys had heard the ruckus and were running up the stairs, so Randy ran to the back staircase naked, not pausing to dress until he reached the laundry room. He was furious, but what could he do? He'd killed their mascot, and no doubt they were telling the girls the same lies they'd made up about him three years ago. That he had HIV, and that he wasn't a real cowboy at all. He was actually from New York City, and the whole cowboy thing was an act. And the most stinging lie of all, that he was afraid of horses. None of that was true, but you can't fight a rumor when so many assholes are willing to swear that it's true.

"Fucking shitheads," mumbled Randy before skulking off into the night, deflated, defeated and depressed.

It was a warm night, so Randy dried off as he took the long walk of shame across the campus, toward the parking lot where his car was parked. He had plenty of time to brood as he trudged along. Dang. I shouldn't bother fishing in the morning. What's the point? When them frat boys is done with me, ain't no girl ever gonna kiss me again. I guess I oughta transfer back to Texas State.

When he reached the Ingram Commons, where he'd met Crystal and her friends, he spotted a couple of sexy blondes staggering out of Gillette house, holding hands. He recognized one of the girls as the hot little chick who'd tricked him into carrying her boyfriend's boxes friday morning. He'd remember that sexy little ass anywhere, particularly in that tiny pair of daisy dukes.

What was her name again? Annie? No, Amy. That's right. What a great ass. I wonder who her friend is? Oh, what difference does it make? It's the dang middle of the night, and these boots are killin' me. And besides, I don't think I can take one more rejection today.

The girls were heading toward the same parking lot as him, so he ended up following them at a discrete distance, eyes riveted to their adorable behinds. They looked like they'd just come from a party. Amy was barefoot and bits of clothing were dangling from her purse. Is that a bra? It is! Dang. I guess somebody's been having fun. I wonder if they both partied with that black guy? Damn. If I knew Amy had a friend with her, I might not have chickened out like that. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm a total chickenshit. Those dang frat boys chased me off and I didn't say boo. Dang. That sexy black chick was about to suck my cock. Said she was gonna fuck me. Dang. Now she'll probably kick me in the nuts next time she sees me.

He glumly watched the pair of blondes getting into a red Chevy, not far from where his junky pickup was parked. After passing them, he sighed, feeling like the saddest Texan in Tennessee. But just as he was about to put his key in his door, he heard Amy shout, "Cowboy!" He turned to see her rolling down the driver side window. She was smiling, her teeth flashing bright in the halogen lights. Well, I guess she ain't heard about me yet, so maybe it's worth one more shot. He grinned and loped over, his fingers hooked in his belt loops, trying to show his country swagger.

Amy laughed at how dorky he looked loping around like that. "Hey, cowboy. I almost didn't recognize you! Randy, right?"

He got down on one knee so he could see both girls. "That's right. And you're Amy. How y'all doin?" Amy giggled, and his eyes fell on her friend. The blonde woman turned to look at him causing her seatbelt to tug at her braless breasts, pulling her sloppily buttoned shirt open enough to expose just a hint of an areola. He gulped and raised his hand to tip his hat, suddenly remembering he wasn't wearing it anymore.

Amy giggled again. "What happened to your hat, cowboy?"

"A bunch of dumb frat boys stomped it to pieces. Some folks don't take to cowboys round here, I guess. But how 'bout you guys? Did y'all get your boyfriend settled in okay?"

Amy turned to her older friend and they both giggled as if he'd said something incredibly amusing. As they giggled, he noticed their breasts jiggling about. Dang... love it when ladies go braless!

"I don't get it. Did I say something funny?"

Amy turned back to him. "Look Randy, we gotta run."

He sighed and stood up. Well, at least she didn't waste a lot of time before shutting me down. "Sure. I understand. It's late. Adios, ladies."

But then Amy reached toward him, grabbed his big belt buckle and yanked his pelvis right up against her open window. He slapped his hands onto the roof of her car, gasping "Hey, what...?" Then he felt her unbuckling his buckle and unzipping his fly. Oh shit!! Oh shit! It's happening!! He looked around and saw a few couples strolling across the campus in the pools of light, but then he felt Amy folding his cock out of his jeans and slurping it into her mouth, and he decided he just didn't care if anyone saw or not. She slurped and sucked hard and fast, making his cock shoot to full length in seconds. Then she started swallowing him whole, burying her nose in his curly pubes. He moaned, "Oh shit!! Oh shit!!!"

The girls in the hot tub had primed him, so he felt his orgasm coming on fast. It was all he could do to hang on, as he blasted his load into Amy's hot mouth. She didn't even stop stroking and sucking for a second. She just gulpled and gulped, swallowing each blast, and squeezing out the next. And when his spasms ended, she just kept on sucking. It felt so good he started getting hard again almost instantly. And soon it was like he hadn't cum at all. She was sucking the shit out of him, as if bound and determined to get everything he had in the bank.

After a minute or two of pure ecstasy, he felt the car rocking, as if someone was climbing around inside. Then he saw the rear window rolling down. A few moments later, Amy's friend stuck her naked ass out the open window. Dang! She's mooning me! He tentatively reached over to feel her soft skin, and when she didn't pull away, he wrapped his hand around her butt cheeks and squeezed. Is this really happening? Feeling bold, he slipped his hand downward and sunk his fingers deep into her pussy. It was gooey and wet. In fact, a big blob of white cum oozed out onto his fingers. Dang! This girl's full of some other guy's cum! Dang, dang, dang! This is so dadgum hot! What's up with my crazy luck tonight? Gotta be the Purple Voodoo!

He moaned and finger fucked her, first with one finger, then two, then three, until his entire hand was dripping with man-cum. He could hear her whimpering inside as he walked his fingers on her G-spot, even as Amy slurped and sucked his cock like a pro. Suddenly Amy pulled back and his cock popped out of her mouth. Then he felt her hands on his hips, pushing him sideways toward her friend.

Amy said, "Come on cowboy. What are you waiting for? Mount her already."


Randy stared at the naked pussy right in front of his cock. He quickly glanced around, and saw a couple of guys on bicycles riding in his direction. He knew he was standing in a pool of bright light, so they could surely see everything. "Fuck it!" He quickly thrusted forward, and crammed his cock into the woman's cum-filled pussy and started fucking her hard and fast, trying like hell not to care who might be watching.

Amy leaned out of the driver window and slapped his behind. "Fuck her harder, cowboy! Ride her! Ride her hard! Yeeeehaaa!"

As he fucked the stranger's pussy, he looked to his left, and saw that the bicyclists had come to a stop about thirty feet away, and were watching the scene with shocked expressions on their faces. Fuck. Then he looked to his right, and noticed a window on the second floor of the nearby freshman dorm was illuminated, and an entire party of girls was looking down at him with open-mouthed wonder. He'd probably hit on all of them at one time or another, and they'd all turned him down. But now they had a perfect side view of his had, fat cock slamming in and out of the woman's cunt. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Then he looked up and noticed that there were security cameras mounted on poles all over the lot. Who the hell knew who might be recording this. Then one by one windows began to light up on the building as the girls in their room started to call their friends. A couple minutes later he felt as if the entire school was watching him fuck. Dammit! Let them fucking watch! He reached over to Amy, and slid his hand down the front of her shirt and fondled her firm tits while he fucked her friend with growing power and urgency. Then sweat started popping out of every pore and he began to gasp, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck..." I think I'm gonna blow again.

Amy shouted, "Watch out Mom! He's about to blow!"

Randy's eyes opened wide. Did she say... 'Mom'? The woman inside pulled off him, then emerged from the window, coming out so far that her big naked breasts flopped out of the window onto the side of the car, and she started to suck his cock with greedy urgency. Looking back and forth between her face and Amy's he saw the definite resemblance between them. Their hairstyles were different, and this woman had some faint little wrinkles around her eyes, but otherwise they were obviously related. Oh my god! It's true! She's Amy's mom! Oh shit!!!

Amy started stroking the cowboy's cock right in front of her mother's face, her hand pressing into her mother's lips as he shoved himself in and out of her mouth. Then he started cumming. She felt the cum shooting up his shaft, and let her mom take a few shots, before yanking him toward her. I gotta get a taste! He blasted a shot of cum against Amy's face, before she managed to wrap her lips around his cock so he could paint her tonsils with cum.

Gina leaned in and started slurping the side of this total stranger's cock right next to her daughter's lips, and together they licked and slurped the cum from his shaft, working as a team, happily entwining their tongues. Then when his softening cock fell from their lips, they started kissing each other deeply, their tongues swirling around and around, passing Randy's white, glistening sperm back and forth between their mouths.

Randy almost passed out from the sheer pornographic power of that vision. Mother and daughter, Frenching each other, their mouths literally dripping with his cum. Then with one last smack, mother and daughter turned to look up at him and smiled.

Amy said, "Well, adios, pardner." Then she pulled back into the car and started it up with a roar.

Gina pulled the boy downward and kissed him on the lips, then drove her tongue into his mouth, giving him a taste of himself. His hands desperately groped her naked breasts for a few moments, but then Amy pulled out, tires squealing. Gina waved at him as they sped away. He had a stunned expression on his face, and the last she saw of him he was just standing there, open-mouthed, cock still hard as a hitching post sticking out of the fly of his jeans.

The bicyclists who'd watched the whole thing, applauded as they passed, so Gina waggled her tits at them, shouting, "GO COMMODORES! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Then Gina reclined back on the rear seat, licking her lips and savoring that intoxicating taste of cum. Her mind was spinning a mile a minute thanks to hours of snorting, sucking and fucking. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, listening to Amy's soft breathing. The car was rocking gently, and Gina hummed with happiness. When Amy was a little girl, she always loved sleeping in the back seat while I drove us back home late at night. She's right. This is nice.

Gina drifted off to sleep, filled with contentment.

Randy waved up at all the girls who were cheering from their dorm rooms. He let them have a nice long look at his cock, then he zipped himself up, got in his pickup, and drove home, feeling happier than a bubba eatin' barbecue.

CHAPTER 17 -- FLORIDA SPRINGS BIBLE CAMP

Alyson woke up at first light to the sounds of grunts and groans. She felt a hand on her breast, and looked down to see that Honey was palming her while snoring softly. She turned her head to see Honey's adorable sleeping face right next to her. She kissed Honey softly on the lips, and the Hawaiian's eyes flickered open for a moment, before smiling, closing her eyes and turning onto her back to fall asleep again. Then Alyson looked up and saw something strangely beautiful. Pastor Scott was leaning forward over the altar rail, with his legs wide open, while Christian stood behind him and slowly, quietly, worked his cock in and out of the Pastor's back door. The morning light was glowing through the stained glass windows, filling the room with delicate colors, and painting their pale, sweaty bodies with magic as they slowly flexed and moaned. It was an intimate moment, and tears welled to Alyson's eyes thinking about how Christian had finally found himself.


Alyson looked down at Honey's beautiful brown body. Oh, shit, what a hottie. Alyson softly ran her hands in circles around Honey's amazing breasts, feeling their heft and bounce, before moving down her silky torso to her poochy little belly. Finally, Alyson's fingers sank into Honey's furry bush, which made Honey hum happily. She even opened her legs a bit, so Alyson began to gently touch Honey's clit, but then her eyes fell on the something small and brown, which was lying crumpled up on the mattress nearby. It took a second for Alyson to realize that it was the yellow flower that Honey had been wearing in her hair the night before. Yesterday it had been vibrant, and full of life. Now it was wilted. Faded. Dead. Alyson felt a dark cloud descending over her heart.

Fuck! I felt just like this the morning after I played with Amy. I thought it was just a hangover... but fuck. I haven't had a drop of alcohol, or a puff of weed for three weeks, so why do I feel like shit? What the hell is wrong with me? I got what I wanted. And here she is... a naked girl... in my hands... but... what the fuck? This is what I've always wanted, isn't it? She pulled her hand away and quietly rolled out off the improvised bed and retrieved her clothes. The boys were grinding away, grunting and moaning, so they didn't notice her sneaking into the hallway, where she dressed before slipping silently out the side door.

Alyson walked in a confused daze down the twisting path next to the brook and through the sleeping camp until she reached the glassy smooth lake. The only signs of life were the birds in the trees and the wisps of smoke rising from the remains of last night's bonfire. Alyson took a deep breath of the woodsy air and started her morning jog around the lake, which was crawling with wispy fog. Christian usually joined her for these runs, but now she was alone with her thoughts. What the hell is wrong with me? I should go back. This is probably my last chance to be with Honey. She lives in Pensacola, so when am I ever gonna see her again? I'm definitely not coming back next summer. So... what's stopping me?

By the time she reached the far side of the lake, the sun was climbing over the far horizon, bathing the forest in golden light. She heard the morning bell ringing. Then suddenly, as if by magic, something dawned on Alyson that made her screech to a halt and gasp out-loud. "Dana Lee!" Oh shit. That's what it is! I feel like a cheater! I'm cheating on Dana Lee! But that's ridiculous! Dana Lee isn't mine! She doesn't even know how I feel. But... that doesn't matter, does it? Dana Lee may not be mine, but I'm hers. Goddamn it! I'm hers! Body and soul.

Alyson walked slowly, lost in thought. I can't fight it anymore. I have to just accept the fact that I'm in love with Dana Lee and I'll always be in love with her. I love her. I love her. I have to tell her how I feel. I have to, and that's all there is to it. So... first thing tomorrow morning... as soon as she comes to my house... I'm going to tell her everything. Let the chips fall where they may.

She laughed with relief and hugged herself, turning in a circle under the blue Florida sky. She felt the presence of God for the first time in months, so she said a silent prayer. Please God, watch over my friend Dana Lee. Help her to know true joy. And keep her safe from wickedness and evil.

CHAPTER 18 - JACKSONVILLE

Dana Lee smelled bacon. She yawned and stretched her arms wide, then yelped at the feel of someone's face bumping against her arm. "What...?" She turned and saw her brother in bed next to her. He was naked, lying next to her with his hard-on pressing into her bare thigh and his hand fondling her bare breast. "Oh shit! David! What are you doing here?!"

David gave her nipple a tweak, "Morning, sis. Thought you'd never wake up."

She pushed his hand off and hissed, "Get the fuck out of my room, sicko!"

David looked at her like she was crazy. "Sicko? After what happened last night... I sorta thought..."

Dana Lee pushed him harder, dumping him onto the floor. "You thought wrong, Doofy! Get out before Mom and Dad see you! They're up, making breakfast! Can't you smell the bacon?"

He got up on his knees next to her bed and looked at her crotch, "No, all I can smell is pussy."

"Get the fuck out, David!"

"Oh, come on. They're both downstairs. This may be our last chance. We'll be at Sea World all day and I'm leaving for college tomorrow. Come on, sis. Give me another blowjob."

"David!"

"You did it yesterday!"

"That's different! It was an orgy! And I was fucking stoned. And that fucking thug dared me to do it... Oh. Fuck. Is it my imagination... but... weren't you holding a video camera last night?!"

David grinned from ear to ear. "Yeah. You really put on a show, baby sister!"

Dana Lee started to panic. Oh shit. That's the last thing I need right now! Pregnant... and now a sex tape on the internet! "Oh my god, David. I must have been out of my mind on that fucking Oxy!"

"Don't forget the Purple Urkle."

"Stop fucking around, David! Where's the tape? You didn't give it to that thug did you?"

David snorted. "Fuck no. I saw him eyeing it though. So I hid it before the party broke up. Good thing Mom and Dad called to say the movie was over, or they might have walked in on quite a scene." He chuckled.

Dana Lee was almost crazed with fear. She grabbed David's shoulders and hissed. "Where's that fucking tape? I need to see it now!"

"Okay, okay. Don't pop a gasket." He hopped up and ran to his room and returned with the video camera.

Dana Lee pushed play to make sure the tape was actually in there. She gasped at the shot. It was a close-up of her face, looking up at the camera as she sucked and slurped a man's cock. She'd never seen herself doing that before, and was startled by how sexy it looked. Wow. I look hot. She was instantly turned on by the sight of her full lips wrapped around that meaty shaft, her blue eyes sparkling as she stared up into the camera. Then she pulled back, and started stroking the cock like crazy right in front of her face, saying softly but insistently, "Oh yeah. That's it. You're almost there, Doofy. Cum big brother. Cum on your baby sister's face."