Three Stoner Chix - Purple Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit! That's David's cock! She watched in horrified fascination as her brother's cum splooged all over her face. Oh shit. I did it. I actually sucked his cock. It wasn't just a dream. Fuck me.


By this time, David had sat down next to his sister and was watching the video over her shoulder, insanely turned on by the sight. He'd watched that bit over and over again all morning, jerking off like crazy. But sitting next to her was so much better. She smelled so pretty. He started gently stroking her naked ass with his hand as they watched her pushing his cum into her mouth so she could swallow every last drop.

Dana Lee was tingling all over at her brother's touch. Oh fuck. He's feeling me up. I've got to stop this! She turned to him and said, "David, stop fucking around. Did you make a copy of this?"

"No. I thought about it but... no. I guess you'll probably want to erase it. That'd be a shame, but, yeah, that's the smart thing to do. Things like this have a way of coming back and biting you in the ass. Anyway, it's yours to keep." He ejected the tape and handed it to her.

She was unexpectedly touched. It wasn't like David to give up things like this without a fight. But then she realized that he was trying to get on her good side and she knew why.

Their mother's voice came up the stairwell from the kitchen below, "Rise and shine kids! Breakfast in ten minutes!"

David yelled back, "Okay, Mom!" Then he whispered to Dana Lee. "So... breakfast? Or... maybe...?" He waggled his eyebrows.

Dana Lee sighed dramatically. "Okay, but this is the last blow job ever." She pivoted around and dropped to the floor between his legs and engulfed his throbbing cock in her mouth. When she felt his hard flesh sliding back across her tongue, she moaned with joyful lust. Oh fuck. This is such a bad idea. I'm sucking my brother's cock. Again. Shit. And I'm not even high anymore, so I have no fucking excuse. But I wouldn't be doing this now if I hadn't already done it last night. Damn Oxy. That's the last time I do that shit. I'm already half crazy for cock without making things worse with pharmaceuticals. What am I talking about? I'm sucking my brother's cock. I'm totally crazy! But fuck, I love his cock. I love it! I shoulda done this months ago! Years ago. She looked up at her brother, thrilled at the look of utter amazement in his gleaming blue eyes.

David watched his beautiful sister's face bobbing up and down on his shaft, her narrow cheeks hollowing, and her tongue swirling out of her big lips, as she rolled his balls in her long fingers. "Fuck, sis. You're so fucking sexy. Oh shit. Yeah... suck my cock sis. Suck my motherfucking cock."

She giggled and swallowed his cock all the way down, until her chin was buried in his balls. He moaned and leaned back against her big stuffed Manatee, and then she went to town, bobbing up and down with her lithe neck, taking all eight inches of him in long, slobbering sweeps. Then she slipped one hand between her legs and began to finger-fuck herself in time with her strokes. Her pussy was a little tender from the orgy, but pretty soon little sparkles of pleasure began to shoot through her abdomen, totally overpowering the pain.

Oh, shit. I wonder what this cock would feel like inside me? But that's crazy. He's my brother. But... I mean, what difference does it make? I'm already sucking him. I already swallowed his cum. He already ate me out and reamed my asshole, so what's the big deal about letting him fuck me? Oh shit... no. I don't want to make any mongoloid babies... but... what am I thinking? I'm already pregnant! Fuck. He could fill me from bottom to top with cum and there's no chance we'd make a baby. So... what am I waiting for?

She suddenly plopped onto her back on the fuzzy rug in the center of her floor and opened her long, skinny legs, doing an almost full split. David sat up and looked down at her, realization dawning on his face.

"No fucking way."


"Come on Doofy. This is your fantasy, isn't it? Fucking your sister? So come on. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me, big brother."

He grinned, and cautiously fell to his knees between her legs. "Shit, sis. Really?"

She smiled at him, and said. "Really."

David felt like pinching himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He leaned forward and licked her sweet pussy from taint to belly button, then he took his cock in hand and gently spread her pussy lips open with the head of it. He paused and their identical blue eyes locked. She looked down at his cock, then up again, and he saw her bite her luscious lip in anticipation. That was all the invitation he needed, so he pushed himself forward, his cock sinking into his sister's juicy depths. Oh shit. She's so tight!

Dana Lee let out a throaty moan. "Ohhhhhh.... fuuuuuuuck!" Her sore cunt stretched wide around her brother's cock as he slid all the way inside, until he was pressing into the back wall of her vagina. Shit, he's so big around. Definitely bigger than his buddies. He started stroking her slowly, and the soreness from the night before soon faded away, replaced by the thrilling realization: oh shit... my brother's actually fucking me! His cock is actually inside me! We're totally committing incest!! What would mom and dad think?

Down below, their dad yelled, "Come on kids! Breakfast's almost up! Yummy, yummy, yummy."

Dana Lee grunted, "Yeah. Yummy, yummy, yummy. Oh fuck. Harder, Doofy. Fuck me harder." He picked up the pace, slamming into her with long, purposeful strokes, making his balls slap loudly against her labia. "Oh god, yesssss," she hissed, "Fuck me big brother. Fuck me hard. Fill me up with cum."


He paused. "I should put on a condom..."

"Don't worry. I'm already...." Shit, I almost told him I'm pregnant! "I'm... I'm on the pill, so don't worry about it. Just fuck me Doofy!"

David groaned to hear his baby sister moaning his pet name while his cock was buried deep inside her twitching, clenching cunt. Oh shit, she's so tight! Oh shit! I'm fucking my sister! I can't believe it! I'm actually fucking my baby sister! Why the fuck did this have to happen at the end of summer instead of the beginning? We could have been doing this all summer long! Oh shit! Oh shit! So tight! And look at her teeny little tits. My baby sister. I'm fucking my baby sister.

He loved the triangular tanlines around her champagne glass titties. He leaned forward and sucked her long nipples as he slammed her. Then he felt her pussy actually tightening around his cock, and he realized that she was using her muscles to squeeze him. Fuck. The guys said she was tight, but fuck. She's the tightest chick I ever fucked. I guess it's cause she's a gymnast and dancer. Fucking amazing! Then he pushed her darkly tanned legs up high, bending her literally in half until her knees were against her chest and her toes were literally touching the floor. Damn, she's flexible! In this position he could drive himself deeper than ever, and felt the head of his cock slamming against her cervix with each thrust. Most girls would have screeched in pain from this kind of pounding, but Dana Lee grabbed one of her many stuffed manatees and pressed it against her mouth to muffle her shrieks of joy. David began to feel the brewing warning signs of impending orgasm tightening his balls, so he slowed down slightly to try to prolong the moment.

Their mother shouted, "Come on kids! Where are you guys?"


Then their dad said, "It's okay hun, I'll go get them."

Dana Lee looked toward her door as she heard her father walking from the kitchen into the foyer. Oh shit... oh shit! He's coming. And the door's not locked! He's gonna catch us! Then she looked up and locked eyes with her brother and started whispering insistently, "Hurry up, Doofy! He's coming up the stairs! Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum. Come on... fill me up big brother. Oh shit... he's at your room now. Knocking on your door." David started pounding her hard again, his face screwed up into an ugly, beautiful expression, and his sweat began to rain down on her.

Their dad said, "David. Wake up big fella. Aren't you hungry?" Then they heard David's door open, and their dad grunted, "Huh. Where are you?"

Dana Lee moaned, "Oh shit... he's coming. He's coming." She was about to kick him off her, but then she felt David's cock swelling up and hardening inside her, so she whispered passionately, "Oh, yes, that's right. Cum for me. Cum in me, Doofy. Cum in me big brother. Oh shit... I can feel it. I can feel you cumming, David. Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

David groaned and tensed and began filling his sister's white-hot pussy with cum. He locked up, almost paralyzed, and felt every surge as her pussy clenched around him like a vice. He was only vaguely aware of the footsteps that were thumping up the hall, getting closer and closer.

Dana Lee rolled out from under her brother at the last possible instant, leapt agilely to the door and locked it just moments before her father twisted the doorknob.

"Oops. Time to wake up, princess."

Dana Lee gave a dramatic yawn, "I'm getting dressed, daddy. Be right out."

"Okay hun. Breakfast is ready. Have you seen David?"


"Uh... I think I heard him say he was going out to the garage for something." Dana Lee felt her brother's cum beginning to drip down her legs.

"Oh. Okay. Oh, do you know if he has his video camera with him?"

David stifled a snort. Dana Lee said, "I think so Daddy."

"Well, I hope so, because we need it for Sea World. Mine is busted. Anyway, hurry up. I want to leave in an hour!"


She clapped, honestly excited about their yearly trip. She loved the manatee exhibit in particular. It was absolutely magical. And she also wanted to buy another stuffed manatee for her collection. "Yay, Daddy, I can hardly wait! Manatees!" She heard him laugh, but he didn't walk away. "Uh... you go ahead and start eating. I'll be down in a jiff."

"Okay angel face. But hurry up. The OJ's not getting any colder."

After she heard her father walking away, she turned to see David lying flat on his back, a stupid, satisfied grin on his big, dumb face, and his softening cock glistening with their combined juices. She giggled. Then she knelt down next to him and sucked the cum from his semi-hard cock as he lovingly stroked her long blonde hair. His cock started growing again in her mouth. Dammit... I love Sea World, but not half as much as sucking my brother's cock. Maybe we should make this an annual tradition too.

David watched Dana Lee's lithe tongue sliding all over his cock and thought about all the times she'd stuck that tongue out at him over the years. Now that sassy little tongue was licking up his cum. It was almost unbelievable. Then he saw the rivulets of cum rolling down her darkly tanned legs, so he put his hand on her thigh and wiped it up. Then Dana Lee greedily sucked the white stuff from his fingers, all the while looking at him with her amazing baby blues. He was certain it was all over, but then she straddled his face in a sixty-nine position and pressed her dripping pussy to his mouth, and he tasted his seed spilling out of her. Oh fuck... I really filled her up. Good thing she's on the pill. Meanwhile she was deep-throating his cock again, making it grow to full length again as she gulped, milking the last bit of cum out of his shaft. He returned the favor by licking her pussy clean and swallowing his own cum. After they were finished, Dana Lee unstraddled him and smiled at him awkwardly. He mumbled, "Love you sis."

Dana Lee blushed. She couldn't remember the last time David had said that. "Yeah. I bet you do." Then she hopped on top of him one more time and fucked him insistently for another couple of minutes, rubbing her little tits all over his eager mouth until she worked herself up to a powerful orgasm, pressing the little manatee against her mouth again so she could scream away without being heard by their parents below.

Then, finally satisfied, she rolled off of her brother's cock, and gave him a sharp, painful slap right on his tight abdomen, making him yelp. "Now, get the fuck out of my room Doofy! I wanna go to Sea World!"

CHAPTER 19 -- EASTBOUND

Amy squinted into brilliant morning sun. She tightened her grip on the steering wheel and looked at the speedometer for the nine-thousandth time. She had the cruise control set to 70, but it felt more like she was driving in slow motion.

Fuck. I'm tweaking my little ass off. I probably shouldn't be driving. If a cop pulled me over now, I'd be in so much shit. Plus I have a naked lady in the back seat. He wouldn't like that... but maybe he would. Maybe even let me off with a warning. Especially after we gave him and his partner blowjobs. She giggled softly to herself. I am so fucked up.

Amy aimed her rear view mirror down a bit to check on her mother, who was still sleeping in the back seat. Gina had an utterly angelic expression on her face. And since she'd fallen asleep with her shirt unbuttoned and wide open, each bump on the freeway make her large breasts roll and jiggle in the most wonderful way. Fuck. Just look at that.

Amy just stared and stared at her mother's beautiful tits, until a car in the lane next to her beeped. She looked up to see that she'd drifted over the line, so she swerved back into her lane again. Whoops! I need to keep my eyes on the road and off her tits. Fuck me. Why did I snort my whole stash? I don't have any cash for more. Maybe Mom would loan me... Fuck. This is a bad sign. I'm still tweaking, but worried about where my next high is coming from. Maybe Alyson's right. Maybe I am a cokehead. And mom... shit, I'm making her a cokehead too! Not cool. Not cool.

In time, the coke began wearing off, and Amy was starting to feel a deep, creeping sadness suffuse her heart. Shit. I'm crashing. No... I have plenty of good reasons to feel sad. I wonder when I'll see Rashawne again? Fuck. I wonder if I'll ever see him again? He says he's my man, but... he's in college now. A smart, sexy man like that...? He'll have pussy lined up around the block, kicking down his door. Why the fuck would he wait around for me? Hell, he might be screwing that pretty little RA right this very minute. Or fucking his roomie up the ass. Fuck. I guess he's bi now. And I encouraged it. That was so fucking hot, but I just helped him double his opportunities for meaningless sex!

Amy sniffed, fighting back the tears. Fuck me. It's not like he ever promised to be faithful to me, or asked me to be faithful to him. He never made any promises at all. Of course he didn't. I'm just a piece of ass to him. Sure, he says I'm the finest piece of ass he's ever had, but fuck. What else is he gonna say? And even if I am, is that all I am to him? No. He loves me. I know he does, even if he never actually said it. I could see it in his eyes. But... I saw that same look when he was fucking mom.

She looked at her mother's reflection again, and felt an ache gripping her heart. And what about mom and me, now that Rashawne is gone? He brought us together. Encouraged us to cross every boundary there is, but now what? Now what? She's my mom. But... she's also my lover? How fucked up is that? And why does it feel so right? I love her. I fucking love my mom... and... I love fucking my mom. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with both of us? We're nuts. I'm nuts. All I wanna do right now is pull over and dive into that juicy snatch of hers. Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck...


HOOOOONNNNNNNNK!!!


Amy looked up in shock to see the trailer of a semi truck looming mere inches from the driver's side window. She'd drifted so far out of her lane that she'd almost driven under the semi's rear wheels. Reacting like a cat, she swerved back into her lane, but overcompensated and was suddenly headed straight toward the shoulder, and the ditch beyond. She swerved again and shot across the freeway, barely missing the back of the semi truck, now headed toward the median. She swerved again, but her tires lost traction and the world began to spin in slow motion as the car swirled down the center of the freeway.

Gina was rudely awaken by the sound of a blaring truck horn, followed by the lurching sensation of Amy swerving back and forth. Sitting up, she looked past her daughter and was surprised to see a panoramic sweeping view of the freeway turning slowly cock-wise. Time seemed to have slowed down, and she observed in detached amazement the shocked expression on the faces of the drivers behind them as they squealed in a full circle. She couldn't help but notice how puffy the clouds were in the sky, and how crisp and clear the morning sunlight was as it fell on the forests on either side of the freeway, and how warmly it glinted off the fenders of cars swerving around them. She felt oddly detached as they went through the 360-degree spin. Even having time to think, well, if this is the end, I couldn't have planned a better goodbye party than the one I've had the last few weeks.

Then Amy pressed the gas again at the end of the spin and just like that they were back in control, and rolling down the freeway in the right direction.

Gina touched Amy's shoulder. "Uh. Maybe I should drive for a while, baby."

By the time they got back to Jacksonville that afternoon, Gina was exhausted. When she slowed down to exit the freeway, Amy sat up, yawning broadly. Gina patted her kneecap. "Get any sleep baby?"

"A little. But I'm fucking exhausted. Can't wait to hit the sack."

"Me too." Gina yawned. But which sack? Mine or yours?

Amy dug out a cigarette and lit it up, saying, "Want one?"

"I'd love a smoke, Amy, but you know I hate those fucking Newports."

"Then pull over and buy your own."

Gina laughed. "If I bought my own, that would make me a smoker, and as I keep telling you, I'm not a smoker."

"Oh, I guess that means that since I'm the one who bought all that coke you've been putting away all month, you're not a tweaker either."

Gina laughed "Oh, God. I'm a terrible mother. I've made more mistakes in the last month than I've made the whole time I raised you. I should be guiding you away from drugs, not hogging your stash." And I should be tucking you into bed, not crawling into bed with you. Then she saw the far away look in Amy's eyes. "You okay, baby?"

Amy sighed. "I miss him, mom."

Gina sighed. "Me too. I never asked... how serious are you guys?"

Amy shook her head, looking dejectedly out the window. "I don't know. I've never been so crazy about a guy before. But... we didn't make any promises to each other. He never even gave me a ring or a necklace or anything. Nothing but this little tattoo." She touched the little star tattooed behind her right ear. "Of course, he paid for yours too..."

Gina laughed, touching her matching star. "Yeah, he put his mark on us both."

Amy didn't laugh. "I didn't want to say goodbye to him. Or hear him say goodbye. I guess that's why I wanted to sneak out of there before he woke up. I didn't want to see the finality of it on his face."

Gina squeezed her hand. "Oh, don't be silly, Amy. He'd have to be an idiot not to realize that you're a one in a million girl. And he's no idiot."

"Sorry mom. I think I'm just having the comedown blues."

Gina put her arm up, and Amy tilted over and rested her head against her breast. She stayed in the position as Gina drove the car down Atlantic Boulevard.

Just after she pulled into , Queens Harbor Yacht and Country Club, Amy said softly, "Now what?"

Gina didn't need her to elaborate. She had exactly the same question in mind. "Now? Now we go back to normal."