Three Stoner Chix - Purple Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And just... pretend it didn't happen?"

"It happened. But..." Gina trailed off, not knowing how to finish that sentence.

After a while Amy yawned and said, "Call me crazy Mom, but none of this is all that weird to me. So, it's up to you. I'll do whatever you say. I'll even go back to being a normal daughter, if that's what you want."

Gina didn't answer. She knew it was the right thing to do. The only thing to do. But it made her feel sad anyway. She didn't say anything until she pulled to a stop in their garage. "I think I have some Xanax upstairs. If I remember right, it's good for taking the edge off a comedown."

Gina led her daughter sleepily up the stairs and down the hallway to the master bedroom. She left Amy sitting on the edge of the bed as she searched through the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Then she heard Amy's cell phone ring.

"Yeah? Oh... Hi... Rashawne. Sorry... Sorry. I know. I should have said goodbye. But Mom needed to get back for a meeting... and you looked so..." There was a long pause, then Amy said, "I... I love you too, Rashawne." She sounded so happy.

Gina smiled, and took a shower to give Amy and Rashawne time to talk. When she came out of the bathroom wearing her nightgown, she found Amy asleep , with a big smile on her face. Gina wasn't sure what to do. Should I go sleep in the guest room? Yeah... I probably should. That's what a normal mother would do. But normal mother's sleep in the same bed with their daughters too, don't they? Sometimes? Nothing sexual about that. She crawled into bed next to her daughter and looked down at her peaceful face feeling nothing but love. Then she leaned toward Amy to kiss her softly on the cheek. But then Amy turned her head and their lips met, and then their mouths openedand they began sleepily smooching each other. Without even thinking about it, Gina's hand slid up Amy's belly, until she was palming her daughter's firm little breast. It just felt so right in her hand.

Gina pulled back for a moment and said softly, "Fuck normal." Then she started kissing her daughter again as she gently slid her hand down to Amy's pussy. Her fingers slipped between the flowery folds, and into Amy's wet tunnel. She began to finger her daughter slowly, lovingly, making Amy moan softly in her mouth.

"That feels good, Mom."

Gina leaned over, and gently pulled up the front of Amy's T-shirt, revealing her pert breasts. She gently kissed around the nipple, so gently that Amy could barely feel it. Amy smiled and hummed happily with her eyes closed as her mom wrapped her lips around a nipple and suckled it sweetly. She did it for just a minute, then moved over to the other breasts to give it some attention too, even as her fingers delved deeper into her daughter's pussy.

Then Gina kissed her way down Amy's muscular belly, until she settled in between Amy's legs, and began to eat her out, but slowly this time, luxuriously. There was no need to rush. They had all the time in the world. She patiently lapped her daughter's clit with the tip of her tongue, barely making contact with it, as she hotly exhaled against Amy's labia.

Amy was falling asleep, but she could feel everything. Every breath, every lick, every tingle of her Mom's hair as it tickled her upper thighs. The moment felt utterly angelic. Utterly perfect. Utterly right. Her mother loved her, and was showing that love in the purest way possible. None of her friend's mothers loved them like this. She almost felt sorry for them. After a few more exquisite minutes of joy, Amy began to quiver under her mother's tongue. Then she began to gasp, and groan, until she felt a hot, vibrant tingling in her clit, and a feeling of wonderful release, followed by a rush of liquid welling out of her depths, which her mom lovingly lapped up.

Gina stayed between Amy's legs after the orgasm passed, her head resting on her daughter's thigh, as she stared at the incomparable beauty of Amy's pussy as it clenched and gaped in the wake of her orgasm. When the aftershocks finally settled down, Gina heard Amy's breathing low and slow, so she knew she was asleep. Then she gave her daughter's pussy a gentle little kiss, and whispered, "I love you Amy."

After that she quietly crawled up next to her daughter, and pulled the blankets up, and fell into a deep and untroubled sleep.

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Up next: The three little stoner chix take a visit to the family planning clinic, where Amy and Dana Lee have an erotic encounter with the doctor, while Alyson has a creepy encounter with Reverend Atherton.

If you like this story, please VOTE, and comment! We LOVE reading comments! Its our only payment for all the hours we spend working on these crazy stories.