Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed my sucking somewhat, letting him pump his cock in and out of my mouth at his own leisurely time. All I did was applying some gentle sucking and low moans of pleasure as I concentrated on the exquisite feelings in my pussy. It's amazing how a girl that's more hetero then bi can find it easier to eat pussy then to give head. But then her tongue vanished, and all I could feel was the shifting of her weight on the bed. "You bitch really love giving head, don't cha?"

His voice cut through my thoughts. I'm not a bitch, you stupid fuck, I thought, but yes, I really like giving head. To prove it, and more importantly, to prove who really was in control of his pleasure, I started sucking in earnest, bobbing up and down real quick. I would be getting him so close to cumming, and then leave him dry. His gaze kept alternating between my face and a point sideways behind me. I guessed my friend was giving him a visual show of her own.

He gave me little warning, but I could feel his muscles tightening and his pumping getting more erratic, so I let his cock slip out of my mouth just in time. Got cha.

"Time for a change. Lie down on your back. I got another itch I need your tool to scratch" I told him.

5 Girls on Top

5.a The Boyfriend

"Lie down on your back. I need to feel your cock inside, stud" she told me, almost like I was here to pleasure her, and not the other way around. Then again, I guess the idea was to pleasure each other, wasn't it? And who was I to complain when two great cunts were competing for Mr. Willy.

So I laid down on the bed on my back. She straddled my hips, held stiff Mr. Willy up and let herself slowly sink down on him. It felt like warm velvet as her cunt slowly engulfed me, fitting tight like a glove. My girlfriend had moved as well so that I could lay one hand on her calf as she kept pleasuring herself, still watching us intently. My other was resting on blondies hip as she started to ride me with slow, intense motions.

It was pure pleasure as she rode me, lifting her thin, almost translucent blue-white turtle-neck, for the first time this evening exposing her pert little breasts. I let my hands glide over her thighs to her belly and then slowly upwards until I could cup her tits. They were warm and firm and just fitted a hand. They were made for caresses and squeezing. I rubbed them as she bounced up and down, eyes half closed, breathing through her mouth. I tried to close my own eyes, just savouring the exquisite feeling around Mr. Willy. But it was impossible. I just couldn't keep them closed, couldn't keep them off the beautiful bodies in front of me, both on a mission to pleasure me.

My girlfriend joined the fray then, leaning in from the side and starting to kiss her friend. Her hands took the place of mine, wandering over blondies upper body, never staying long in one place. My own hands rested on her upper thighs, gently kneading the flesh there as she kept rocking up and down slowly. At this speed I wouldn't come in a while, but I certainly was not complaining. Blondie leaned into my girlfriend's kiss with gusto, seeking out her lips and hungrily sucking her tongue in her own.

When they parted both seemed a bit breathless, and to my disappointment blondie slipped up and back, releasing Mr. Willy from her cunt. But my disappointment was short lived as my girlfriend grabbed my cock, bent down and started to lick her friends cunt juice of my stiff member. The friend was rubbing herself on my legs in the meanwhile. For a few moments my girlfriend was sucking my cock, then she held it firm and placed it at the entrance of her friends cunt again.

As she engulfed me once more in her velvety wetness, the girls started another round of kissing and petting. After a couple of minutes of this I felt indeed like a kind of toy used for their pleasure, some kind of dildo made of flesh and blood. But it sure felt great.

Their bodies against the glare of the sun falling in through the window looked almost ethereal, especially blondies.

They repeated their last actions, blondie let Mr. Willy slip out of it's nest and my girlfriend started to give me another nice bj while blondies weight rested on my thighs and her nails scrapped slightly over my belly.

Then she slid back over my legs, until she was lying along them and joined my girlfriend. They were licking up and down Mr. Willy as if he was a gigantic lollipop. Once in a while one or the other would suck on the tip, while the other kept licking or rubbing the shaft. They finally settled in a pattern. Blondie was sucking and rubbing, and my girlfriend was licking my balls and thighs and caressing my belly.

Again I was glad I had wanked off before. This felt so fucking good, I didn't want it to end anytime soon. I think that's the one thing where god had improved the chicks over the men. Having the ability for multiple orgasms just rocks.

And again they swapped, blondie gliding over to my left, taking the place of my girlfriend, lying with her legs spread wide and rubbing her pussy for me to watch while my girlfriend mounted my cock. That was her element, she enjoyed riding me like nothing else. I guess it gives her a feel of control.

There was obviously no point in taking it slow, we all were pretty much at peak arousal by now. She went for it fast, after a few thrusts leaning back, pulling my cock at an angle. She just knows how far she can go with that, and it always gives me a splendid view of her pussy in operation, her inner skin glued to my cock got pulled out every time she lifted herself, her juices a white foam at the junction of our bodies.

I rubbed on of her smooth calves, and one of blondies. I half heartedly tried to reach her cunt, but she was too far away.

They kept exchanging glances and smiles, and blondie rubbed the right tit of my girlfriend, both of them out of my reach. Again I almost felt left out. But then I saw my girlfriend smiling down on me as she pumped herself down faster and faster. It was my cock that made her feel so good, and nothing else. Her friend watching was adding to the pleasure, but it was Mr. willy providing it in the first place.

She rode me harder and harder, forcing me to concentrate hard not to cum just yet. Though it nearly happened when my body went into autopilot, my hips pumping up to meet her downward thrusts. Her eyes clenched shut, the mouth slightly open and the breath coming rugged, almost hyperventilating, she leaned back as far as possible. Her whole body started to tremble, her pussy clenching and unclenching around Mr. Willy. Small gasping sounds escaped her throat when she came. She'd never been a loud cummer.

So far the girls had been in charge, and it had been fun. But now it was time to change the tables, I decided. "Ok ladies. Turn around and your asses in the air. I'm gonna serve you doggy style, like the horny bitches you are."

5.b The Girlfriend

"Lie down on your back, I want to feel your dick inside me, stud", my friend ordered, and my boyfriend followed without hesitation. I felt a twinge of jealousy as she straddled his hips, guided his dick to her pussy and slowly impaled herself. And at the same time I felt a flash of excitement.

I turned slightly around to get a better view. This brought my left leg into reach of his hand, and absent-mindedly he started to stroke my skin. His eyes were riveted to her body. She peeled her turtle-neck up as she rode him slowly, exposing her belly and boobs for the first time this evening. He followed her invitation, his hands wandering up her body till he cupped and stroked her boobs. I was glad they were only marginally larger then mine.

But I just couldn't be jealous of her for long. Her face was radiating so much innocent, child like joy as she looked down on him. And from half behind I had a great view of his cock vanishing in and appearing from her tight pink pussy, her ass cheeks clenching and unclenching as she rode him intently.

I couldn't resist. I stopped rubbing my pussy and went up on my knees. I leaned over to her and she, sensing my intent, leaned forward. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, she just couldn't get enough and my boyfriend all but vanished from my thoughts as the joy of lesbian pleasures raced through my body. My hands even took his place on her body, stroking her belly and boobs, and hers squeezed mine.

I almost had a bad conscience forgetting him when we finally parted, but I wouldn't have had to worry. Being a male he had obviously only noticed the obvious, two hot chicks kissing for his pleasure.

We didn't have a script planned out for tonight, we were just playing it along as it came. But we were so in tune, we almost acted like we had one.

My friend let him slip out of her pussy, and you just could see the disappointment on his face. Which vanished as soon as I grabbed his cock, slimy from my friends cunt, bent down and started licking it. Once it was clean I sucked a bit on the tip. Then I held the stiffy upright while my friend lifted her ass and impaled her pussy again on his cock. His sigh was telling us more then a thousand words.

We resumed our kissing, while she went up and down, until we both had to take a breath. She was literally beaming, and my boyfriend was almost looking jealous. Good.

Then again she released him from her pussy, and I went down on him, sucking and licking. Seconds later she joined in.

Which was a good thing for me. She virtually took over sucking him, so I concentrated on licking his balls and inner thighs. By the look of his face I would have thought he'd blow his load any minute now, and I rather had her take the cum then me. It was a complete mystery to me, but I think she really enjoys not only sucking cock but swallowing semen as well.

Then again we didn't need words. She just smiled at me and slipped over to the left, rolled on her back, spread her legs and started rubbing herself. Her eyes never left mine.

And I took her former place. I straddled my boyfriend's hips, positioned his cock at homing position and let it run home. I love being on top, it gives me total control of what's happening. I love leaning back as far as possible, just as much as a guys dick can take, and riding it hard and fast. And that's just what I did. Though my eyes were mostly attracted to my friend, taking her light coloured, slender body in, watching her radiant smile, observing her hand rubbing through her wetness.

He was idly rubbing both our left calves, moaning occasionally, while we were mostly quiet in our pleasure. I could feel the slow built up of an orgasm just as my friend stretched out her arm and gently stroked my right boob, her fingers dancing like butterflies over the skin before she pressed her palm down. Her index finger idly pushed my nipple as if it were a button. I leaned further back, just to the point I knew he could still tolerate and humped myself harder.

My breathing was getting more ragged as I softly moaned. Warmth and tension was building up in my belly, fuelled by the lovely rubbing inside my pussy, a fiery fuse leading to the armed charge. Then the fuse lit the charge and warmth and tension overspilled. The orgasm raced through my body as I humped down and forward hard and fast. That's when my boyfriend decided to take charge.

"Ok ladies. Turn around and your asses in the air. I'm gonna serve you doggy style, like the horny bitches you are."

5.c The Girlfriends Best Friend

"Lie down on your back. I need to feel your cock inside, stud" I told him, and with a big smile plastered on his face he did. I climbed over him, grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance of my pussy. Slowly I led myself sink down on him, enjoying the feeling of his cock filling me, stretching the walls of my pussy. I was wet and ready enough to accommodate him easily. He wasn't the biggest one I'd ever taken, though he was long and wide enough to promise a girl a good time.

While it's certainly not true that size doesn't matter, it certainly is not the only feature that matters. I was in no hurry, and started to ride him slow and steady, savouring the feel in my pussy. I never was a girl for a lot of orgasms, so I have to make them count.

He was obviously happy with the arrangement at the moment, moaning in joy as I slid up and down while gently stroking my legs spread to either side if him.

I pulled up my sweater to bare my belly and chest. I wasn't wearing anything underneath, displaying my tits nicely for him. He did get the cue, rubbing my belly as he moved his hands upwards to cup my breasts, then squeezing them and rubbing his thumbs over my nipples. Hmm, it felt nice, sending twin shocks of pleasure down to my pussy. I moaned.

Suddenly my friend was next to me, leaning in for a kiss and tentatively replacing his hand over my right tit. We had done this often before, but never with someone watching, or participating even. I felt the rush of forbidden arousal race through me and leaned hard into her kiss.

I stuck my tongue in her mouth, then sucked on hers as our hands caressed each others tits. Ohhh, this felt so good as I kept pushing his rod deep inside me.

We didn't need much words. When after a couple of minutes we separated from our kissing and petting, I could just see what she wanted to do. I let his cock slip out of me and she went down licking him. For the moment before he realized her intentions he looked somewhat disappointed.

But this quickly changed. First she licked the shaft clean from my secretions, then she sucked gently on the tip as I caressed her dark hair. After a couple of minutes sucking, she guided his cock back to my pussy, and I impaled myself again. We resumed kissing and petting while I rode him leisurely again. I wasn't quite ready yet to rush things. He seemed to have stamina enough, and I enjoyed the feeling too much to get to an end soon. Then she silently urged me to release him again.

Once more she went down on him, with me sitting on his thighs, stroking her hair. Then I decided to join the fray. I slid back on his legs, rubbing my pussy over them, until I was lying next to him and started to lick his shaft as well. I thought he almost came then, as both our tongues worked their magic on him. But he didn't. Good. In the end I took over sucking him while my friend licked his balls and left thigh.

Finally we completely swapped places. I veered to his left, lay down on my back with legs splayed wide, rubbing my pussy as I watched her mount his cock.

You could tell she was much more in her element now, riding him harder and faster then I had done. She was leaning far back, hands resting on his legs and bending his cock down as she pumped herself on the hot rod. He could only reach her legs with his hands, and was slowly stroking her right calf as well as mine. We were both moaning heavily. A clear sign that my friend was closing in on an orgasm. She had always been quicker then me, and more frequent.

I reached out to touch her right tit, softly caressing the soft flesh, pushing my finger down the stiff button that was her nipple. She leaned back even further, watching me intently and smiling ever so sweetly. She was riding him, as I had before, but we were making love to each other all the same. Her moans became faster and deeper as she thrust herself down hard. He was thrusting up against her, and a few minutes later she came, sliding back and his cock popped out and flapped up against his belly.

"Ok ladies. Turn around and your asses in the air. I'm gonna serve you doggy style, like the horny bitches you are."

6 Backside Fun

6.a The Boyfriend

They smiled at each other and followed my instruction. They both turned around, facing the window propped on their arms, their asses high in the air. My own private ass parade! I loved it. Loved the view of the full globes of their asses, ass holes and cunts exposed for me to watch and use. I thought that's what paradise is supposed to be.

I started on my girlfriend, even though she had just cum. But she certainly would love another one, and I wanted to tease blondie a bit longer, she had been enjoying teasing me far to much. I held on to my girlfriend's hips and thrust my cock into her. She's normally not too much into doggy, but with her friend next to her it was apparently a different game.

Blondie was lying flat on her chest, ass high up in the air and was just reaching back between her legs to rub her cunt again. Couldn't wait her turn, could she?

My girlfriend on the other hand was on all fours, her left leg inside blondies right one, and both were looking left, almost like in a real parade.

I fucked my girlfriend with long strokes, pulling almost out and thrusting in until my balls slapped against her cunt. At first I just held on to her hips, then I thought what the fuck. I have two hands and two bitches, that's one for each of them.

I kept my left on my girlfriend's ass cheek and started to stroke blondies with the other. It made my fucking a bit slower, but not less intense and my girlfriend was helping by thrusting herself back on me. Then I pushed blondies hand away and pushed two fingers in her greedy hole. She lay completely still, as if afraid to break the spell, only her cunt muscles worked overtime, squeezing my fingers as I fingerfucked her.

But then I had to concentrate on my own fucking again, taking my girlfriend hard and fast. I left my fingers buried deep inside blondies hole, and she kept squeezing them. Finally I pulled them out, needing a firmer grasp on my girlfriend. Immediately she began to wiggle her ass, as if to tell me it was her turn now. I grinned, watching them. Bitches in heat, that's what they were. Maybe my girlfriend's apology was only an excuse to have a threesome with her best friend. But I sure wasn't complaining, was I?

I kept fucking my girlfriend until I could feel that she was ready to cum again a few moments later. Then I pulled out and stepped behind blondie.

I positioned my cock at her cunt and buried it to the hilt with one thrust. I fucked her as hard as I had fucked my girlfriend, one hand on her ass, the other playing with my girlfriend's cunt. She kept lying with her chest down on the bed, offering just enough resistance as not to be pushed forward over the sheets.

After a few thrusts it happened, I pulled back too far and slipped out of her. Mr. Willy felt cold and lonesome immediately. As was her cunt by the look of it, it gaped wide open, literally a fuckhole the size of Mr. Willy's girth. I aimed at the black hole and rammed Mr. Willy back home, making her moan and gasp. Even though her cunt had looked like it was gaping wide open, she was tight and smooth around Mr. Willy. I just had to see this again, and pulled out, watching the black hole appear between her pink pussy lips.

I pulled out completely with each thrust a few times, I actually noticed the difference in her moans by then, disappointment when I pulled out, pleasure when I plunged back in. And that gaping black hole, combined with the tight fit when I entered again, didn't stop to amaze me. It was an awfully lewd sight. I started fucking her for real then, she stretched her arms over her head, which made her tits rub over the sheets with every thrust. My girlfriend was lying half on her side, watching us with a dreamy gaze. Her ass was still nicely presented, but her cunt covered by her hand, furiously rubbing the cleft.

I gave her the same treatment I had given her friend before and started finger fucking her. But I could see she would need more pretty soon, wouldn't she?

I had a few more thrusts where I pulled out to watch this amazing fuckhole stare back at me, getting her close to orgasm, then I swapped cunts again and mounted my girlfriend.

Blondie didn't waste no time, rolling on her back and frigging herself while she watched me fucking her friend. She had pulled her turtle-neck all the way up, exposing her pert tits again. While her one hand was busy with her cunt, the other played with her nipples as she watched me giving my girlfriend a hard pounding. They were both moaning constantly now.