Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they both moved at the same time, kissing deeply gain and moaning in each others mouths. I couldn't stop myself, I pulled Mr. Willy completely out my girlfriend's cunt. I just had to see how her pussy reacted to this. It was completely different. She was as tight as her friend, but she looked it. Her inner skin clung to Mr. Willy as if she didn't want him to leave. Which she obviously didn't. And her fuckhole closed itself as soon as he was out, no gaping hole staring back at me.

I pushed back in, watching her slowly stretch around Mr. Willy. That was the main difference, I had to use Mr. Willy's head like a spearhead to open her up, smooth tightness enclosing me from the start. With blondie I slipped in the first inch without resistance, then her cunt's walls came crushing down on Mr. Willy. It's amazing how the same thing can be so different. I mean, all cunts are virtually just a warm, slimy tube to sheath a cock. And yet they all feel different, sometimes the difference is subtle, sometimes big. Their differences were subtle, but I had a direct side by side comparison.

I slammed hard in my girlfriend, not quite ready to let myself be overcome by the pleasurable sensations. She moaned into her friends mouth and bucked hard against me as she came a second time, stronger then the last time going by the tell-tale signs of her body. Time to swap again and make blondie cum before I blew my load.

6.b The Girlfriend

We both turned around and stuck our asses up in the air. I knew he would have loved the sight, he was very much an ass man. The two things he liked most about sex was bj's and doggy style. Funny that our sex live was so good, with me liking neither of them very much. But today it felt strangely right and exciting, two girls propped on their arms and asses raised up in the air like an offering. He didn't waste no time, grabbed my ass and sunk his cock in my yearning pussy. It felt good to be stretched and pounded hard. I didn't like having my face pushed in the sheets, so I pulled my front up on my hands and rocked back on him, knowing a second orgasm wasn't far off.

At first I felt both his hands on my ass, alternately stroking my skin and holding on my hips for leverage. Then one was gone. I looked left behind me, seeing my friends angelic blonde hair, her naked body with the turtle-neck pushed up around her neck, holding perfectly still.

My boyfriend's hand was hidden by her ass and hip, but I could see his arm move forward and backward in the same rhythm as he fucked me. He was fingerfucking her, surely. I suddenly realized we were both moaning away in our carnal pleasure, and my orgasm was building up fast. And just before it would have hit me, he pulled out, leaving me empty and yearning. Bastard.

I crawled a bit forward and turned my torso sideways to get a better view. By that time he was fucking my friend, slower then he had me. I wasn't sure if he was holding back to prolong her pleasure or his. Probably both. When I reached back between my legs to rub myself and keep that lovely pre-orgasmic ache running, he was stroking my left ass cheek with his right hand.

Then the hand was gone, and I saw him grabbing my friends hips. I assumed he would start pounding her like he had me, but I was mistaken. He rather seemed to fuck her even slower, pulling out, waiting a moment and pushing back in in one long, smooth stroke. And repeated it a few times. He kept staring on her ass or pussy as if totally fascinated. I knew guys were always taken by the look of a female ass presented like that, asshole and pussy exposed by spread legs. But I'd always assumed that interest lasted only until they got to actually fuck that ass. It seemed I'd been mistaken. Was he staring like that at my ass and pussy as well when he fucked me from behind?

Now he started to fuck her proper, plunging into her with long, deep strokes. One of his hands returned to my ass, searching for the cleft and then shoving one, then two fingers in my pussy. Only then did I realize that we both were moaning constantly now, accompanied by my friends occasional 'yes, yes", the slapping sounds of fucking and the occasional groan of my boyfriend.

After a few minutes I got his attention back, as he positioned himself behind me. When he entered my pussy I was determined to cum this time, and kept rocking against his fast and deep thrusts. His hands stayed on my bottom this time as my friend turned around and lay down on her back. Her legs were spread wide, her left one hooked around my left and she rubbed her pussy and nipples furiously. I leaned down and to the side and she moved to meet me, engulfing my lips in a hot kiss. I moaned in her mouth, and as her left hand started to stroke me the orgasm flooded through my body. He knew me well enough to know I loved being fucked through my orgasm and have him dump his load afterwards, as heavy relaxation settled in. He kept fucking me until my tremors subsided and my surroundings made sense again. But instead of blowing his load inside me, he pulled out.

I slowly sank onto the bed, still kissing my friend.

6.c The Girlfriends Best Friend

We were bent over on the bed, heads down on the sheets, asses and pussies in the air. It felt wickedly good, a naughty position for naughty girls. I loved it. I guessed it must have been an ever greater turn on for him, being a guy and so. I envisioned what he was seeing, two asses raised high, thighs spread, exposing two ass holes and two bare, wet pussies eager to be fucked.

Unfortunately he decided to go for my friend first. Fair enough I guess, she was after all his girlfriend. He didn't waste no time with more preliminarys, but we had had plenty of foreplay anyway.

I was lying facing left, eyes closed, just listening to my friend's moans, the slapping of fucking flesh and the odd groan of the bed. I started adding my own little noises while playing with my wet sex. After a few moments I felt his hand on my ass, gently stroking it, so I took my hand from my pussy, hoping he would get the invitation without me explicitly telling him.

And he did, indeed, stroking through the wet gash once, then inserting first one, then two fingers in my pussy.

I held completely still, just savouring the delicate feelings his fingers were bringing me. Every now and then I would squeeze my pelvic muscles to contract around him, increasing the intensity of my feelings and letting him know I was liking his finger fucking. It seemed he was going in the same rhythm as fucking my friend.

He kept his fingerfucking up for a short while, then his fingers were gone, leaving me feel empty and neglected. The slapping sounds got faster as he increased the speed of fucking, and so did my friends moans. I could tell by her sounds that she was getting close to cumming, and I started wiggling my ass to remind him he still had another hungry pussy to serve.

Just when I thought he wasn't getting the message, the slapping stopped, shortly followed by a disappointed groan of my friend. He must have had her just at the edge of another orgasm, and was letting her hang. Then there was a shifting of weight, and then his hands on my ass cheeks and his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

With one swift, smooth movement he pushed in until he bottomed out, filling and stretching me nicely. With slow motions he was fucking me. Then suddenly he slipped out of me, whether on purpose or nor not I never knew. I felt disappointment and longing creep up on me. I hadn't even been close to cumming. Then he thrust in again, and pulled out. Another moment of waiting, then in and out again. And again. I realized I knew what must be happening. He probably was staring at my gaping pussy. I knew from lovers passed that doing doggy style my pussy hole stayed open when they retracted, and it had been a matter of great fascination to almost all of them that a pussy gaping open so wide could be so tight. I even had tried to see for myself, with the help of a mirror and a big dildo. Indeed I kept gaping open, my vaginal orifice like a black, gaping mouth ready to devour any cock getting close to it.

The knowledge that he was indeed staring down my pussy and into my body was a big turn on. Eventually he seemed to get over his fascination and started to fuck me properly. Oh yes, this felt good. I stretched my arms languidly over my head, his thrusts forcing my torso to rub over the sheets. The rubbing of the soft fabric over my nipples kept sending shivers down to my ravaged pussy.

And then he was gone again, starting to fuck my friend anew.

I turned on my back, if I couldn't have his cock I wanted at least to see him humping my friend. I did again what lonely women all over the world do, frigging myself.

My friend was on all fours, and he was pounding away on her hard and fast. She was rocking back against him at every thrust, determined to get her orgasm this time, I could tell. We locked our eyes and I reached to touch her swinging tit.

She leaned sideways forward towards me, and I met her for a deep kiss. I kept on sucking in her passionate moans until she came.

7 The Finale

7.a The Boyfriend

I was almost surprised that I hadn't cum yet. I know I've got endurance, but with those two hot bitches serving my needs, I was surprised indeed. Then again, this chance probably wouldn't come that fast again, so I had to make the most of it, hadn't I?

I didn't think blondie had orgasmed yet, and after those lovely bj's she certainly had earned herself a reward. Her legs were conveniently spread wide, so I just stepped between them and brought Mr. Willy up in line with her cunt. I just wanted to fuck her now, but there was one thing I had to know.

I fucked her a few times, then pulled out. In this position her cunt wasn't gaping open. My curiosity sated I plunged back into her, fucking her hard and fast, heading quickly for both our releases. I fucked her relentlessly, grabbing hold of her right leg and pushing it back on her chest to penetrate her deeper.

She was still kissing my girlfriend, moaning loudly now, pushing back against me as much as her position allowed. Their hands were roaming over each others bodies and tits, but I was starting to wonder if I could last long enough to make her cum as well.

She hooked her left leg around my hips, thrusting up with all her strength, grunting and gasping while my girlfriend was squeezing her tits, and then she came, her cunt squeezing my cock and her whole body shaking. She was much louder then my girlfriend, but the sounds got stifled by my girlfriend's mouth clenched over hers.

I pulled my cock out of her, slick and glistening with her juices. I pointed it at them and rubbed fast along its length. Grunting hoarsely I came, my spunk shooting out, spraying their faces. I always had wanted to do that, and there it was.

The girls just kept kissing and caressing each other, still softly moaning. I sank down between them and we cuddled and had a short nap together before we had some dinner.

Damn, this had been good.

7.b The Girlfriend

We were still kissing, my friend and me, when he started fucking her. It wasn't the slow, gentle fucking from before, but the frantic rutting of horny people trying to get their rocks off. We just kept kissing, and it was mostly my friends turn to moan into my mouth now, which she did most enthusiastically.

My hands wandered over her soft skin, caressing her breasts, as she did with mine. Sated as my carnal desires where now, it was a pleasure to see my boyfriend's cock pumping in her wet pussy. He had pushed her leg up until it almost touched her chest. It didn't take long for her to scream her orgasm in my mouth.

My boyfriend pulled out of her, pointed his cock at our faces and rubbed it furiously. The little shit was going to blow his load over our faces.

Seconds later he came, and I closed my eyes reflectively. But he must have missed us, mostly anyway. I decided not to bitch about it and kept kissing my friend. Who, by then, was rubbing my boyfriend's cock, milking out the last drops, smiling brightly between kisses.

My boyfriend laid down on the bed, we cuddled and rested a few moments, then had dinner.

7.c The Girlfriends Best Friend

I was still entwining tongues with my friend when I felt her boyfriend step between my thighs. I looked up to him in time to see him positioning his cock at my pussy. I moaned heavily as he drove in with one smooth stroke.

He immediately started fucking me, not slow as before, but hard and fast. He grabbed my left leg, and pushed it almost up to my chest, driving in as deep as possible. I could feel his balls slap against my ass. I was still kissing my friend when she grabbed my tit and squeezed. I could feel the first waves of orgasm building up and hooked my right leg around the studs thigh, pulling him even deeper inside me. He fucked me with all his might, and I lost control.

My body trembled and bucked, my pussy clamped down, forcing the last bit of friction out of his fucking and my yells were stifled by my friends lips and tongue.

When my body finally relaxed I felt him pull out of me, his cock still hard and my pussy trying, in vain, to hold him in. He stood there between my legs, and looking up I saw him pumping his cock furiously, pointing at our faces. I had to smile at this childish display. I've never understood why guys get turned on by facials. Ok, if I'm really horny and the guy uses the right dirty bedroom talk, the imagination of it could be arousing. But it lost its appeal latest when it hit me, in fact, there's absolutely nothing erotic about having a warm, quickly cooling, sticky mess in your face.

So, like I said, I don't get it. But then I'm only a chick, and guys just tick differently. First I just smiled amused, then I had to stifle a laugh as his face contorted and he came with a grunt, shooting most of his load high over our heads. Only a small gobble did hit my friends hair.

We resumed kissing, glowing in the warm after-orgasmic feel. I reached down to stroke his still somewhat hard cock, half hoping to keep it that way.

He sank between us, and for a while we just lay there, cuddling and resting. Then my friend prepared a communal dinner. I was wondering if I could convince her to have repeat eventually.