All Comments on 'Threesome with My Two Moms'

by jdlvyeah

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

It was good but wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like short quickies

But there was not enough content, you need to cram more in to make it work properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

As the other commentors said, more content and a slower buildup and you have a great story.

Maybe a second one and delve into the moms pasts and slow down the sex with more details.

Please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Should have came in both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. This guy loved the evilness of wanting to fuck his mother. Then he enjoyed fucking his mother. Then she told him that she wasnt his mother This made him madder than hell. But he kept his madness secret. He said that I already knew that you wasnt my mother, That I only fucked you just to use your ass whore. She said that I knew you had the hots for me, so when you turned 18, I was planning to fuck you. So I planned my plan on you trying to see me naked. I left the bathroom door always cracked, always pretending that I never knew that you was looking at me naked. You thought that you had fooled me. I knew that all you wanted was just a fuck from me. But I fooled your ignorant ass you ugly bastard, I am really a whore who just gave you aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story.His real mother just told him that he was conceived in that orgy, in the story that she just had neglected to mention... That made him mad. He kept his madness hidden So he planned on using them for just a fuck. His real mother told him that she was really using him. That she knew who is real dad was in the orgy, because he, just like his dad, was the only ugly one in the past orgy & in this orgy.Now I am going to get pregnant again & make both you bastard pay child support. I dont want to see either of your ugly facesw again. I wouldnt use a handsome man like this. That is why I used you two..

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
great premise but needs improvement

the premise of an adoptive and biological mother is excellent, but the story was too short and needed more fleshing out. not enough back story, no time for the son to process any of the news, just right to drunken sex that was over too quick.

Jagger_PierceJagger_Pierceover 7 years ago
Ok then...

The story was fine, went a little fast, could use more fleshing out, but over all it was good. The comments you got however....there are some seriously fucked up people reading this stuff, they need to get help....fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Rushed...

...too short. OK otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What an erotic suitation and can be repeated as they like

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous