Threesome with Wife's Ex-boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I almost didn't come over tonight," Tim said while grabbing the back of her head. The game was over and now it was time to reap the benefits. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

"Why don't you suck both of our cocks' honey," Still grasping Tim's cock in one hand she began sucking my cock. Fully erect, Tim's penis was just a little less thick then mine but he had a fat and defined head.

"How do you want to fuck her? Doggy or missionary?" I asked him while enjoying my wife's month on my cock.

"Doggy, I guess." Tim said as my wife engulfed his cock.

We all crawled into the bed. I sat up against the headboard; Samantha got on her hands and knee and began sucking my cock. I could tell Tim was having a little trouble putting the condom on his dick but finally got it all the way on. Tim slowly teased his cock against my wife pussy.

"Mmmm" my wife hummed as his cock slowly began sliding in. As soon as he was all the way in, Tim began to pick up the speed. My wife was sure to show me how good it felt by the way she blew me. I began to see where the hype came from. When Samantha and I fuck, I start out slow and gradually speed up. Tim on the other hand gets her warmed up and fucks her senselessly. Another reason was Tim was the perfect height for Sam. When we fuck doggy she has to spread her legs and duck down, but Tim's cock and Sam's pussy aligned perfectly. Tim was totally in control of my wife. He slapped he ass and began to rub her nipple with one hand and her clit with the other. Five minute into it he was sweating. He paused for a moment and said, "The condom broke. Everyone looked at me. That was the only condom we had. I wasn't ready for Tim to raw dog my wife.

"Switch sides?" I asked.

"Sure" he said as we switched.

She began sucking his cock, but unlike with me, she looked up at him. Instead of fucking her, I brought out her favorite vibrator and began rubbing her pussy.

"Mmmm" Samantha moaned as I brought the vibrator close to her clit. At this point I was incredibly aroused, but I knew if I started fucking her I would blow my load in within minutes. I couldn't help it; I had to throw caution to the wind.

I whispered to Sam, "Do you wanna ride his cock."

I heard a moan come from her, but she continued to suck his cock and picked up the pace. I continued to rub the vibrator against her clit with one hand and slowly stroke my cock with the other. My heart began to race with lust.

I asked again, "Do you wanna ride his cock?" This time she took his cock out of her mouth and began stroking it.

"Yes," she said out of breathe. I could sense hesitation in her voice.

"Then fuck him. Fuck him without a condom." Samantha looked up and Tim and began kissing him while slowly crawling up to his cock. I decided to take a break and sit down in the chair by the bed. Samantha began rubbing her pussy on Tim's cock, teasing it.

"Fuck him" I said. I could hear Tim's head pop into my wife's pussy. She became very animalistic on his cock. I could tell by the look on her face, Tim was hitting the right spot. They were fucking like no one was watching. I couldn't help it; I began to slowly stroke my cock. Tim rolled Sam to her back, place her legs on his shoulders and began to fuck her senselessly. I could hear how wet my wife's pussy as Tim's cock convulsed inside her. I know when my wife has fake moans and when she has real involuntary sounds. Samantha was having the time of her life and wasn't afraid to express it. She pulled Tim in for a passionate kiss. Tim looked at me out of breath.

"I need a break," he said as he stood up and switched me seats. I was ready to fuck my wife. I shoved my cock into her and began thrusting. I began to realize if I didn't slow down I was going to cum. I pulled her hair back and her look at Tim as he stroked his cock.

"Tell him how long you've wanted this Sam."

Out of breath she said, "I've wanted your cock since you stopped fucking me." Tim's stokes began going at a faster pace. I smiled. I knew he was ready to cum, but didn't want him to cum in her pussy.

"Tell him where you want him to cum Samantha," I said as I slapped her ass.

"Oh... I want you to cum in my mouth."

I smiled as I said, "Samantha, if you ask him nicely, maybe he will."

Samantha looked at Tim as said, "Please let me suck you cock until you cum in my mouth. Oh... I want to taste your cum and swallow it all up.

At this point, Tim was ready. He stood up and put his cock in Sam's mouth. Sam bobbed her head on Tim's cock.

"You guys... Have an amazing relationship," he said as he placed his hand on the back of her head.

"Yea we do. How's that mouth feel?" I said as I pulled my cock out of her pussy.

"So... So good," he said with a smiling spasm. I began to rub my wife's clit.

"Mmmm," she moaned. Tim began to be more assertive with the back of her head.

"ooooohhh," He said as Samantha paused with his cock in the back of her throat. I saw her swallow everything then began slowly suck his cock again.

"Make sure you clean his cock up good honey. I know you'll want round two soon." Samantha took about a minute to clean his cock. As she took the cock from her mouth, she gave him one last kiss on his head and a wink.

Tim sat down again. I held my wife in my arms and kissed her passionately. The humiliation of tasting his cum on my wife lips set me over. I drove my cock into my wife. I was very careful not to set myself over by edging every chance I got. We were all very sweaty at this point and needed a break. I laid on the bed spooning my wife while Tim sat in the chair with ease. The climate in the room was very relaxing and we began to converse about the past again, bring up embarrassing stories. I began to wonder if the night was coming to a close.

I still hadn't blown my load and I kind of wanted to see them go at it again so I looked at Tim and ask, "Are you ready for round 2?"

Tim laughed and a looked at Sam for approval. Sam looked at me, "I ready if you guys are." I got off the bed a returned to the chair as Tim climbed on and laid down. Sam climbed on him and began to grind her pussy against his cock. It didn't take Tim long to become hard again and penetrate Sam's warm pussy. Sam was making the headboard hit the wall so hard, I thought she was going to dent it. You could tell she was on a mission.

Tim looked up to her and said, "You knew this was going to happen, didn't you."

Sam smile, "You just know all the right places-make me cum." With that Tim rolled Sam on her back and began fucking her as hard as he could.

At this point, Sam's eyes were closed and she began shaking, "OMG... I'm... I'm going to cum!" and with that she began to have a huge orgasm. I could tell she wasn't faking it from the way her body convulsed. He began to slow down, giving her sweet thrust as they gazed into each other's eyes.

Tim climbed off Sam and walked into the bathroom to clean up. As he was dressing he began to talk about how great our relationship was. I decided it was time to talk seriously about what just happened.

"This was great; I just hope you know this was a private occasion. I don't want to hear you telling everyone about what happened here tonight.

Tim looked and me and laughed, "Believe me, I don't like drama. I won't tell anyone."

I felt a little at ease. "That's good. If we want this to continue, I don't want people knowing." I felt that statement was a fair incentive to keep quite. I walked Tim to the door and let him out. As I walked into the room, Samantha was using her new wand vibrator on herself. I crawled right next to her and began rubbing her nipples with one hand and licking the other.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"Oh, so much," she said. "Was it what you were expecting?" I ask.

"It was... Better than I could have ever expected," She said tensing up. I grinned devilishly.

"What would you say if I wanted to make this a regular think?"

She paused for a moment and began rubbing her clit harder. "I would love it."

I could tell she was getting close. "What was your favorite part of tonight?"

She began shaking, "Honestly... My favorite part... was when... He came in my mouth." And with that she began kissing while having an explosive orgasm. We kissed passionately for a few minute until she began kissing down to my pants. She pulled my cock out and began sucking it. I placed my hand on the back of her head and began guiding her movement. I looked down and her and knew she was still hot from everything that had happened.

I stood up and said, "Suck my cock like you sucked Tim's. Make me cum into your mouth." She obliged and began to mimic what she did for Tim earlier. I looked down at her and became a little more forceful with my cock, fucking her mouth. Within minute I was cumming in her mouth and making her clean up my cock.

We laid back, cuddled, and talked. We had just entered uncharted territory and were enjoying the ride. Both of us knew our lives were forever changed by the event that had just taken place and we loved every moment of it.

12