All Comments on 'Thunder and Lightning Ch. 01'

by BaldJean

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!

A body totally free of hair and modifications to transform them into real pony girls. TOO HOT!!! Looking fwd to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Silly

I see you haven't added any chapters in over two years, so I will make a comment now. I find the story quite silly, but appalling. Apparently, Tina has no associates except slaves. I can't believe she would do everything such as the shaving and the piercing herself. I find it extremely hard to believe that her victims would be so docile, or that her slaves, especially the professionals, such as doctors, would allow themselves to be abused in that way, and would not have rebelled. It's one thing to be submissive, but not to such an extent, especially for those who have gone through medical school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
to be continued... right?

you said it's to be continued; so? we're waiting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Disgusting

How can you hate women so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very well done

is there going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Extreme Fantasy .. ??

or just plain old insane ?

as an expression of deepest , darkest , macabre fantasy one can only say its well written , with a unique & unusual plot .

thankfully the characters are remote from the reader so at least the level of shock at the diabolical fate of these ladies is reduced.

am not sure this qualifies as bdsm , i think it should have been in erotic horror category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You realize 48 DD would be a very large (fat) person with what would look like small boobs?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous