Thunder and Lightning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaldJean
BaldJean
18 Followers

When they were finally cleaned, the nurses powdered them and placed new diapers upon them.

In this fashion the days of Thunder and Lightning passed. From time to time beds with other women were wheeled in, and the ponies were really amazed at the variety of modifications applied to these women. Some were changed into cows, with horns implanted into their hairless skulls and huge udders instead of breasts. Others were changed into dogs with snouts, long ears and tails. But by far not all were changed into animals. One woman was being tattooed from head to toe. They even did the soles of her feet, although this was done under anesthesia. Another woman was literally covered with piercings from head to toe. She received lip-plates in her upper and lower lips, and her fingernails and toenails were removed and replaced with golden ones.

When eight weeks had finally passed, the two received another visit from Miss Tina, Dr. Lynott and Dr. Spencer.

"Time to get you ready for your training, ponies! You should be healed meanwhile."

The doctors first removed the weights from Lightning's arms and legs. Then they carefully cut off the casts from Thunder's arms and legs. They could both hardly move after having been immobilized for such a long time.

"Don't worry,ponies, you'll be visited daily by a physiotherapist. It is exercise, exercise, exercise from now on!"

She patted their heads, then she left with the doctors.

A little later the physiotherapist appeared. Thunder and Lightning were of course not surprised that she was hairless too, but her apparel was a little unexpected. She was clad head to toe in transparent latex; there even was a pocket for each single toe. Her breasts were enormous, and the pierced nipples looked out of two holes in her latex suit. They were either tattooed or painted a bright red, as were her pussy lips, her mouth and even the region around her asshole.

The limbs of the ponies had become stiff, and their muscles had atrophied during the time of their healing, so the first movements were very difficult and hurt like hell. But the physiotherapist was relentless. They did not dare to scream; they knew they were allowed whinnies and snort sonly, so they whinnied in pain during the whole first physiotherapist session.

(to be continued)

BaldJean
BaldJean
18 Followers
12