Thy Kingdom Come Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU shut the gate?" Fulmen sounded surprised.

"It was much easier than you think," Slake said and then paused as an image of a road appeared in the Well. It was daytime, and men and women in uniforms were surrounding the wreckage of what Slake recognized as a car; something humans used for travel.

Magus and Fulmen approached the Seeing Well and looked in. "Where is that?" Fulmen asked.

"Where the Gate sent them," Slake responded moving the image to get a better look at the scene, "It contains the only energy on Earth that matches that of Hell's Gate."

Upon closer examination, Slake could make out three scorched circles on the road. Two were near to each other, and one was further off. The two must have belonged to Taint and Wraith, with the third being where Olivia had materialized. As for the wrecked car...

"I think they're ok," Slake announced after a moment of thinking, "But a human saw them."

"How do you know?" Peril and Hazard had joined the party.

"That car," Slake pointed at the image, "It hit something hard, and I don't see a broken tree or pole. It must have smashed into Wraith, Olivia, or Taint."

"Where is the human now?" Magus asked.

"I don't know," Slake admitted, "But I don't see any blood so I'm assuming that he or she survived and is with the others..." Her thoughts had only been musings, but Slake suddenly found herself hoping that that was exactly what had happened.

Without warning, she stepped away from the Seeing Well and vanished, reappearing in her own chambers in Taint's castle. The place was quiet, which suited her. She had a very tricky job ahead of her and needed the sanctity. No one but herself could materialize in this area, so she was confident she would not be disturbed.

'Please hold onto that human...' Slake thought, looking through her shelves of books for something that might help. Wraith was always soft toward humans, especially females, and Slake hoped that he would keep it alive until she found a way to communicate with them.

For where there were humans on Earth, there was human magic. And where there was magic, there were summoning charms.

***********************************

{Wraith's Motel Room; Noon}

Wraith had awoken that morning glad to see that Aurora had managed to fall asleep at some point in the night. She had looked beautiful curled up under the covers, so small and frail. Wraith had noticed her petite size the night before, but now admired it as thoughts of what he could do to her raced through his mind. She would be putty in his massive hands as his cock pistoned in and out of her tiny little cunt.

She stirred, and Wraith stood from the bed, grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his chest just as Aurora sat up, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"Not a dream..." she muttered to herself, taking in her surroundings and frowning at Wraith.

"You sound disappointed," Wraith noted and donned his sunglasses.

"Well as charming as you've been, this is still not my ideal situation."

"I'll do my best to rectify that," Wraith said with a wink as he laced up his boots, "You just have to stay here while I speak with my cohorts. Be right back."

He noted the cunning look that flashed across Aurora's face as she said, "So you're leaving me?"

Wraith smirked, "Just for a moment. Don't try to escape, now." Something burned on his lower back as he touched the door's knob. Satisfied his trap was successfully laid, he walked out the door, purposely leaving it open a fraction of an inch before heading down the row of rooms to where Taint and Olivia had been staying.

He knocked gently and after a few seconds, Taint answered.

"Sleeping in?" he asked, stepping back and allowing his fellow Gatekeeper to enter.

Wraith walked through the door, "Not me. My lovely charge."

"How is she?" Olivia asked from the bed. She was dressed in a simple long-sleeved shirt and jeans. It was the first human outfit Wraith had seen her in, and he had to admit it somehow made her even more stunning to look at. Taint truly had won the prize with this one.

"Fine," Wraith said, sitting in a chair, "For now. I've created a little surprise for her," he smiled wickedly, "Activated an old charm a very kinky witch once gave me. Never knew when it would come in handy until just today."

"Fun later," Taint said, sitting in another chair, "Business first. We need to figure out how to get back into Hell. None of us were summoned, and I can't think of a way to open a portal from this dimension; at least not in this location."

Wraith nodded his agreement, "I know there a few places on Earth where we could tear open a primitive hole, but I only know they exist, not where they are."

"We could do some research if we have to," Taint shrugged.

"What about Slake?" Olivia chimed in, "She sent us here, didn't she? Can't she get us back?"

Wraith shook his head, "The Gate sent us here. Slake just told us how to get it to do it. The things that women will do for love..." He was of course referring to Slake's instructions to get Olivia back for Taint.

Taint snorted, "She really is a bleeding heart, isn't she," then his face became serious, "But perhaps Olivia is on to something. Slake would not just abandon us here if she knew this is where we were. If we just wait a few days, maybe even hours, I'm sure she'll try to get in contact with us. She's very resourceful like that."

"So that's the plan? Wait?" Wraith asked, standing up and looking impatient. He had just felt his lower back burn again, and knew that his trap had been sprung.

Taint's brow furrowed, "For now...I suppose. What's the rush?"

"Trap's been activated."

Olivia rolled her eyes and Taint chuckled. "Fine," he said, "Enjoy your day. We'll try to do the same," he shot a meaningful glance at Olivia, "Keep an ear open for any communication from Slake."

Wraith nodded curtly then walked out the door and back down to his room. The door was no longer ajar, and the handle was hot to the touch. After speaking a few words, the handle cooled and turned for him. He walked inside, shutting the door behind him and smiling widely.

"What the hell is this!?" Aurora cried out. She was on her back on the bed, her legs kicking frantically and her arms secured above her head by a thick metal chain. It was wrapped around her wrists and around the headboard, allowing Aurora no use of her limbs.

"You tried to escape," Wraith said, stating a fact rather than asking a question.

Aurora blushed, ceasing her struggles for a moment, "Maybe..."

"I warned you," Wraith moved toward her, pulling off his sunglasses and smirking at the way she tried to shrink away from him, "I told you not to try to escape." He stood at the foot of the bed, looking down at the little human like a predator looks at a meal. A very visible bulge had formed in between his legs, and he noticed Aurora look at it with a nervous glance.

"Now what?" she asked at a whisper. She was frightened and this made Wraith even harder.

"Now," he said leaning forward a little, "We have some fun."

******************************************************************************

{City of Angels, Mid-Afternoon}

Selapheil, Jegudiel, and the non-King Gabriel were dead. The remaining two Archangels, Uriel and Raguel had fled into the City and barred the gates. Clava had sent the heads of their comrades flying over the wall to land somewhere on the other side as a parting message.

She had sustained heavy losses herself, but as far as she was concerned, this had been a victory. With only two Archangels remaining alive, the King in her custody, and the Gatekeepers safely locked behind the Wall, the Spirit Dimension was as good as hers.

At first she had been furious that Taint had managed to not only sic the Archangels on her, but also seal the Gate as well, trapping her and most of her army in the Spirit Dimension. But now she was grateful. The battle to the gates of the City of Angels had been long and bloody, and having the Gatekeepers on her tail would not have done Clava any favors.

They had fought with the Archangels through the night. They had been deadly flying above them, and had had unlimited power behind them. But Clava had managed to shoot three of them out of the air herself. She had been the one to slay Gabriel, and her demons had torn the other two to shreds.

Now Clava lay in wait, ready to siege the City after her troops rested and prepared. It wouldn't take long. Without their precious King and protectors, the Angles would bow to her in no time and call her Queen.

Nothing would stop her. Nothing could.

**************************

{Wraith's Motel Room, Noon}

Aurora almost could not believe her captor had not only left her alone, but the door to the motel room open. Seeing no reason why she should not try to escape, she had bounded from the bed and headed straight for the door. Something inside her felt a little guilty at betraying the handsome man who claimed, almost convincingly, to be a demon. But he was a kidnapper, and definitely not a demon, no matter what her addled, sleep-deprived mind had thought the night before.

Escape was within her grasp, but as soon as Aurora had touched the doorknob to the room, it had slammed shut. Gripping it tightly, she had tried to pry it open, but it hadn't budged; although that turned out to be the least of her problems when a loud clink and rattle sounded from behind her.

Turning around slowly, she had gasped to find thick, metal chains floating in front of her like a snake about to strike.

"Of course," she mumbled and then turned back around to try the door again, but was stopped when she felt cool metal wrap around her right wrist. "Noooo..." she moaned as her left wrist was similarly seized. Then, roughly, her arms were jerked above her head and she was dragged backward, her heels dragging along the carpet.

Hitting the bed, Aurora had been pulled onto the mattress by the chains. When they stopped, she was prone on her back, wrists tightly secured together above her head leaving the rest of her body free. Fruitlessly, she had struggled against the restraints, but they had held fast. She was trapped.

It wasn't long after being secured that Wraith came back, a sheepish smile on his face and a rather noticeable erection in his pants. Aurora simultaneously went pale in the face and wet between her legs as the man approached the bed. She had put on a good show of trying to get away, but in reality she was feeling secretly, inexplicitly entranced by both her situation and the person who had put her here.

"Now what?" she had asked, feeling both frightened and, unfortunately, aroused. Something was messed up in her head, of that she was sure, but there was nothing she could do about it now. Aurora just hoped that Wraith had one thing in mind, and not another. Mainly, she wanted him to fuck her and not murder her. Either seemed to be a plausible option in this position.

"Now," Wraith's sexy masculine voice rumbled as he leaned toward her prone body, "We have some fun."

Rough hands gripped Aurora's thighs as he knelt on the bed. She struggled a little, but Wraith was impossibly strong and kept her immobile as he worked at the button and zipper of her jeans. She was wet, and grew more so as he dragged the rough material down her thighs, exposing her small, blue cotton panties to his gaze. Aurora knew that there would be a damp spot between her cleft, and she knew Wraith noticed it when he let out a low, stimulating growl.

"Do you like this?" he asked, pulling her jeans the rest of the way off, "Being tied up and at my mercy?"

Aurora blushed crimson and then whimpered as think fingers began to rub at her pussy over her panties. She did like being tied up for Wraith, but she was not quite ready to tell him that. He was still her kidnapper after all and this was very unnatural behavior.

He continued to stimulate her, and she writhed against her bindings, fighting the urge to arch her hips into Wraith's touch. More moisture seeped out from between her folds, dampening the panties even more and Aurora could start to smell the faintest odor of her own arousal permeate the small motel room. No man had ever made her this aroused so quickly.

Wraith's fingers left her pussy for a moment to grip the waistband of her underwear. He wasted no time in pulling them down slowly, dragging his nails along her flesh as he exposed the hot box to the air, and his tongue, which lapped along her slit without warning.

This time, Aurora did arch her hips off the bed, trying to get more of Wraith's tongue inside her. She was already weeping cream down her crotch and when sharp teeth tugged lightly at her clit, a fresh wave of it coated Wraith's chin.

"More," she whispered, and felt the man chuckle against her flesh. It sent vibrations rushing down her tunnel, straight to her g-spot. No use fighting him now; she knew she wanted all of him.

Wraith lifted his head and looked down Aurora's body and into her blue eyes. Moisture dribbled down his lips and chin and she blushed a little in embarrassment; she had always been a little overly wet.

"I was hoping I'd be able to do this to you ever since I saw you standing in the road," Wraith admitted, sitting up and removing his t-shirt. Her mouth watered at the perfectly toned muscles that played along his torso, just as it had the night before when he had shown her the mark on his ribs; when he had claimed he was a demon.

Aurora's conscious suddenly roared to life and she once again struggled against the bonds that held her, "Stop. Please. This isn't right." It was a feeble, last ditch effort from her mind to try and deny what her body so clearly ached for, and she was sorry she had even said it.

"What's not right?" Wraith teased, and plunged his index and middle fingers into Aurora's soaking wet cunt. He pulled them out, glistening with her juices, a string of the oily substance connecting his digits to her pussy. "Clearly your body wants it," he stuck the fingers into his mouth and sucked off the cream, moaning in ecstasy, which of course made Aurora replace the arousal he had taken with even more. Fingers once again plunged into her and she arched her back, thrusting her breasts upward as Wraith's body came over hers.

Resting upon one arm, he brought the other to her mouth. It was shiny with her cum, and she could smell its sharp aroma. Bringing the digits to her lips Wraith made Aurora take them into her mouth. The tangy taste of her own cream was shocking at first, but then extremely arousing and she moaned around him, sucking the fingers deeper so as to get all of herself off them.

Wraith removed them and stared down at her, his eyes meeting hers, "I bet you're a hard squirter, aren't you? Rare in a human," he added.

Blushing again, Aurora nodded once, never taking her eyes from Wraith's. She was a squirter, every time. A lot of men were turned off by it, but she couldn't help it; never could. How had Wraith known that?

His head disappeared down her body and she nearly screamed as not one, not two, but three fingers were forced horizontally into her quim with an audible squelch. Wraith curled them upward, pressing and rubbing simultaneously against her swollen g-spot. He wanted to test her admission and that this rate was about to get a crash course.

Chest heaving beneath her blouse, Aurora threw her head back, trying to enjoy the pleasure Wraith's fingers were bringing and trying not to focus on the fact that she had been chained against her will for him to do so.

More moisture trickled out of her vagina, and Aurora knew she was close to cumming. Her insides were tightening around Wraith's fingers. If he only...

Lips closed around her clit and sucked, hard. Unable to contain her gasping scream, Aurora let loose the pressure. She felt the ejaculate spray from her cunt. Heard it splatter against flesh. It must have been a new personal record; stream after stream of cum erupted from her and Wraith's fingers did not leave her channel for the duration. Aurora spasmed around the wide digits heightening her own pleasure and prolonging the explosive orgasm.

Chest heaving and slick with sweat, she finally came down from her orgasm. To her dismay, it had done nothing to relieve the unnatural desire she felt toward Wraith, and if anything had increased it.

"Amazing," Wraith sat up and Aurora could see the extent of her damage. His face and chest were covered with her jizz. Small droplets had formed among his chest hair and a glance between his legs showed that he was even harder than before, if it was possible. "Now what should we do?"

He stood and Aurora almost cried out in protest. All of that and he wasn't going to finish what he had started? Heat burned throughout her body, and she couldn't help but writhe against the chains. Her body needed him inside her and at this point she was willing to give him anything or any hole that he wanted as long as it eased the fire.

Wraith stood patiently, his hands on his hips, small streams of cum running down his torso, and stared at Aurora. That's when she realized what he was waiting for. He wanted her to tell him what they were 'doing next'.

Unable to contain herself, Aurora blurted out, "Fuck me."

Wraith smiled, "Where?"

"My cunt," she pleaded wantonly, arching her hips and letting her moisture drip onto the bed, "Make me cum again. And again."

"Then what?" Wraith was enjoying this if the bulge in his pants was any indication, and the dirty talk was making Aurora hotter as more cream gushed from her pussy. At this rate she would be dehydrated for days.

"Then take my ass," her anus clenched as she said the words, "Fill it with your cum after you fill my pussy." Any lasting traces of inhibition and guilt were gone. She needed this man to fuck every hole she had and leave her sticky with his cum.

Wraith unbuckled his jeans and pushed them hurriedly down his legs. Aurora gasped at what emerged. At least nine inches long, and as thick as her wrist, she almost regretted urging Wraith to take her ass. But the thought was replaced by sudden anticipation as he climbed between her thighs.

After stroking his dick a few time to full hardness, Wraith positioned its head at her dripping entrance. She watched, fascinated, as he arched his hips forward, driving first the bulbous head, then nearly a third of his shaft into her now-overstretched pussy. Fluid gushed around his member as he withdrew and Aurora groaned. He pushed her walls past their limits, but kept going. When Wraith was halfway inside, she felt the tip of his head brush along her g-spot and she whimpered. It felt amazing, more than amazing, blissful, and she almost came when he pushed hard on her clit with the pad of his thumb as he drove the rest of his shaft into her cunt.

"Fuck!" she cried out and struggled against the bonds that still held her. For some reason they were not uncomfortable in the least, and in fact managed to make her even hornier for the monster currently nestled deep inside her. Something about being at the mercy of this man made Aurora wetter than she had ever felt before.

Wraith withdrew halfway, once again nudging at Aurora's g-spot, before slamming back inside. She spasmed around him and shot a small squirt of fluid out onto his shaved pelvis. It dribbled down to their joining, and Aurora could feel the hot fluid against her sensitive outer lips. Another slam from Wraith had him hitting the very edge of her cervix, sending a ripple of pain/pleasure throughout her entire body.

Thinking it could get no better, Wraith reached up and gripped her lapels. Aurora let out an excited squeal as he tore her blouse, ripping apart buttons and exposing her blue bra, which he hastily tore from her body. No man she had ever been with had exhibited this kind of strength, and Aurora had been with her fair share of rough boys in the sack.