Thy Kingdom Come Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiny peak nipples beaded on full, c-cup breasts and Wraith swooped in to take first one then the other in his mouth, rolling them around his tongue as he continued to plow her cunt, rubbing her g-spot with each thrust, as if he knew exactly where it was.

"Keep going," Aurora urged, "I'm almost there. Keep fucking me." She wanted him to bite her nipples and, like he was reading her mind, Wraith obliged and she lost it.

Another round of ejaculate pulsed from her cunt as he walls spasmed around Wraith's never-ceasing cock. He shifted, grinding his pelvis against her clit as the moisture pooled between their bodies, hot and slick against their skin.

"I'm going to cum inside your tight cunt," Wraith growled, the first words he had spoken in a while, "And then I'm going to destroy your ass."

Another shot of cum escaped Aurora at the promise, and Wraith pinched one of her nipples hard as he dove into once, twice, three more times and stilled. She could feel his cum, hotter than any she had the pleasure of experiencing before, splash against the small amount of space deep inside that Wraith's cock was not filling. It came in rushes, and it was not long until she felt so full she was sure she would burst.

Wraith withdrew without warning, a river of cum dripped out of her cunt and onto the sheets as he lifted her legs, hooking them around his shoulders. Her ass was widened and exposed to his view and his body in the position.

One finger entered Aurora's cunt, scooping up a mixture of their cream, before she felt it placed against her rosebud. He pressed, pushing easily pass her barrier. She could feel him wiggle the finger around before removing it; then there were two, stretching her wider.

"I can take it," Aurora urged, needing to feel him inside her again, "Don't worry, just fuck me." She actually didn't know if she could take Wraith's enormous member, but just wanted to feel something filling her again.

Pulling out his fingers, Wraith drove his cock into Aurora's drooling cunt once, lubing his cock with their mixture of cum before pressing her legs back further and positioning himself at her new entrance.

It was a painful, amazing, exhilarating feeling as Wraith's shaft sunk slowly into her hole. He groaned at the tightness, and tried to contain the urge to drive himself in harder. Aurora whimpered and arched her back as he buried himself all the way to the hilt. It burned, but she clenched around him and moaned.

"It's so big..." she panted squirming in Wraith's grasp, "So good..."

He withdrew with a grin, "Maybe I'll introduce you to my friend, and together we can show you how full you can really get."

Aurora creamed a little at the thought of two monster cocks filling her holes at the same time. It was almost too much.

"Fill me up," she panted as Wraith began to fuck her harder.

She could feel his shaft through the walls of her cunt and wished desperately to be able to finger herself so she could rub along its hardness as she stimulated her own g-spot. But her hands were secured, and she was forced to endure as Wraith pounded her with his unbelievably large cock.

Cum dribbled out of Aurora's cunt in a steady stream coating Wraith's shaft with fresh lube after each thrust. It aided his efforts and it wasn't long before she could feel another monster orgasm approaching as he got rougher and faster.

"Cum inside me," she urged, knowing the hot sensation of Wraith's semen would send her over the edge.

Wraith's muscles bunched as he redoubled his efforts, driving even harder into her ass than he had into her cunt. After a moment of this, he froze and searing hot cum filled her backside, causing her inner walls to pulse and shoot another round of steaming ejaculate. She watched it this time as it hit Wraith's chest and abs, mingling with his sweat. Suddenly, her hands were free, and Aurora immediately used them to cling onto Wraith's shoulders as they rode out their orgasms together.

Once finished, they both fell onto the bed, chests heaving. The smell of cum and musk lay heavy in the room, and Aurora couldn't even muster up the guilt she should have felt at allowing this man to fuck her like that. He was a kidnapper, for god's sake. A brute who claimed to be a supernatural being.

But he was strong, and masculine, and had pleased her like few men ever could.

Warm cum seeped from her holes, and Aurora was savoring the feeling, wondering if Wraith would be down for round three, when her head exploded with pain and a sharp, feminine voice that was certainly not her own filled her mind.

"Are you the human who crashed into either a demon or an Angel last night?" it demanded as Aurora sat up, gripping her head.

Wraith sat up too, looking immediately concerned. "What is it?" he asked excitedly.

"Someone...talking..." was all Aurora could muster before the voice yelled again.

"Who are you with?"

Aurora squeezed her eyes shut and thought, 'Who is this?'

"Answer the question human, and the pain will end."

'Wraith. I'm with some man named Wraith.'

"That is not a man," the voice assured her, sounding al little relieved, "That is a demon and I need you to pass a message to him."

'Fine!' Aurora's thoughts screamed. The sooner she did what the voice wanted, the faster the pain would dissipate.

"Tell him that Slake has opened a line of communication with you and will be in touch shortly. Tell him to stay put."

The pain disappeared as quickly as it had come, leaving Aurora shaking from the encounter, but otherwise unharmed. She turned a wide-eyed gaze to the man...no demon, she was more apt to believe him now...next to her and quietly relayed the message from the female voice before disappearing silently into the bathroom.

So far she had run over an Angel, been kidnapped, chained up, fucked mercilessly, and had her mind hijacked. As Aurora cleaned herself up from mind-boggling sex, she couldn't help but feel that fate had sickeningly led her into this fucked-up situation and she was in for one, messy, wild ride.

To be continued...