Tia's Bucket List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I held my breath. With beer in his hand, Matt stood up. I knew what kind of cocky player he was, so I was sure he'd pull a stunt similar to his buddies. But far from it! Instead, he strode up to me and eyed me from head to toe.

"Shit! This model ain't just buggy! It's the wrong version! Looks nothing like the barbie fashionista I ordered. I wanted the glam doll, not the trashy one." My skeevy supervisor remarked. "Too bad we're in the mood for an elegant escort today, not some cheap street meat."

Jesus! I didn't even know what upset me more. The jibes against my intelligence or my looks. Both were cringe and made me twitch with anger.

"If I took money, you could never afford my services. No cap!" I blurted out in response. "You couldn't even pay me if you pooled your cash."

Oh man! I had to get that off my chest! That stupid taunt had been the final straw. The need to vent my anger had gotten the best of me! I'm not Holly, so I don't have those striking blue eyes that shoot icy daggers when she's upset, but my scowl could have scared the dead. Promise!

"Shit! There's that noise again!" Matt said with his voice full of irony. "It's over! We gotta send the dimestore doll back. What a shame!"

And he didn't leave it at that! The jackass also grabbed my arm and started pulling on it. Now, I was in full panic mode! Of course, I hadn't been serious! We were just teasing each other, weren't we? Unfortunately, I couldn't say that because none of the guys had activated Ditzy-the-Dummy. I couldn't risk breaking the rules again! So, I went with the nonverbal communication instead. Flashing a bright smile, I looked at the machofucker and batted my eyelashes super seductively.

"OK, I bite! Last chance, dummy!" The arrogant asshat stopped in his tracks. "Hey, ditzy! What you got to offer?"

"Oh daddy! I'm your personal sexdoll for the day." I said meekly. "You don't have to pay anything cos I'm not in it for the money. But I do accept verbal high fives."

"Oh, well! You gotta earn that first, Chesty. Till then, you get high fives on the cheek." The mean mofo replied with an evil grin on his face.

That was uncalled for! I hadn't done anything wrong! So, I almost dropped another cheeky line in response. As if I were begging for the slapping! At the last second, I managed to pull myself together and pouted instead. What a close call!

"Hey, ditzy! Don't you sulk! Better tell us what kinda men you're into." Matt mocked me in triumph.

"Oh, daddy! I like my men like I like my court... superior." I told a sexist joke that I had overheard somewhere.

Holy shit! I remembered how much I had hated that stupid line when I had heard it first. Saying it out loud made me cringe because it totally went against my feminist beliefs. But in this context, it felt like the right thing to say. I was pretty sure that the fratsters would love it. And I was right!

"I actually like my women like I like my TV... thin, highly defined, turned on, and flat against my wall. But that's just me. Hehehe!" Mr. Polo had to one-up me.

What a change of mood! I couldn't help it and stopped pouting. Instead, I giggled along with the boys, even though I was making a total ass of myself. With every passing second, I acted more like a dumb blond and less like a confident co-ed. And the guys loved it!

"All right, dimestore doll! Ready to be inspected?" Matt continued while his fratpals were still busy laughing and hollering.

Of course, I quickly nodded and let the man take the lead. Anything that got me attention was fine with me. So, Mr. Player had me do a pirouette. When I faced the wall, he made me stop and stick my ass out. Keeping the position, my mean manager stepped next to me and ran his hand over my luscious curves.

"Looks like our dummy got freshly chromed. Like painted with white varnish!" Ben remarked when he saw my apple bottom fill out my white skinny jeans.

"Hey, ditzy! You know what they say 'bout papering over the cracks n slapping on a fresh lick of paint?" He asked me mockingly. "It's just a band-aid that doesn't fix the cause of the problem. Hehehe!"

Oh jeez! Another nasty jab that made me quiver in anger. The slick prick was so infuriating!

"Sounds like a you problem! For real!" I countered with a glance over my shoulder. "You've never seen a luxury model like this! Perfect curves, perfect fit!"

That hit home! Apparently, the fratpals hadn't expected such a sassy reply because they paused for a moment. By contrast, I was in full flow, highlighting my juicy booty by gyrating my hips and shaking my ass.

"Hey, ditzy! Tell us!" Ryan finally jumped in. "Did you stuff your pants with bum pads? Or did you get a Brazilian butt lift? Hehehe!"

Again, not funny! Another taunt directed at my looks! The fratboys seemed to have a sixth sense for my weaknesses and mercilessly exploited it. I genuinely despised these douchebags. I desperately wanted them to shut up! Keep your mouths shut and bang me like a slut! No talking, just fucking! But the guys didn't grant me that wish. Instead, they kept treating me like an interchangeable fucktoy. And I must admit that they knew what they were doing because it didn't fail to have its effect on me. The more they devalued me, the more I wanted to prove them wrong. The more they degraded me, the more compliant I became.

So, how did I react? I grabbed the hem of my skinny jeans and began to strip off the white fabric. Inch by inch, the skintight denim slid down while my ass meat spilled out on top. When the pants slipped into my gluteal fold, I left them there because it had a special effect. The fabric pushed my butt cheeks up and made them look much plumper. What an awesome sight!

"Sweet, dude! Gotta love basic bimbos!" Mr. Polo cheered. "Too stupid to memorize a shopping list, but the clothes are always perfectly coordinated. Just look at that fucking fancywork."

What the hell? He had called me the b-word again! And it still wasn't true! I may be a bubbly social butterfly, and today I was the boys' docile sexdoll. But that doesn't make me an artificial airhead or an empty-headed egotist. I'm neither vain nor vapid. So, never call me that forbidden word! Period!

"Oh honey, guess what! Some women can do both. Slaying it at work n looking terrific at the same time." I immediately clapped back.

"It's called multitasking! Duh!" I wasn't done yet. "But whatever! The art's lost on men. A hundo p! They can't even let a bombshell blonde pleasure them n play a game at the same time. Go figure!"

That felt good! These rotten bastards needed to be put in their places for once. So, I basked in my comeback and deservedly so. But suddenly, there was a loud clap. And the next moment, I giggled real loud. Matt had slapped my freshly exposed ass! He had spanked me so hard that my butt cheeks quivered fierce as fuck. I guess that's what you call an ass quake!

"Fuck this shit! This dummy can't stop malfunctioning." Matt corrected me. "It can't obey orders, either. I'm losing my fucking patience here!"

Jesus Christ! I had never been silent faster. I was also real quick to get into position. Turning around, I crossed my arms behind my back and stuck out my tremendous titties. As I faced the boys, the mean mofo let me stand there in silence for a minute. Obviously, it was a test to see if I could follow orders after all, so I didn't say a word. Eventually, the arrogant asshat stepped up to me. With a rough grip, he grabbed my top right between my fab fleshpads. Savage as fuck, he tugged at the white fabric until it tore apart. Holding my position with my hands on my back, I didn't blink when the shreds slid to the floor. Whatever! I had more tops where that came from! This wasn't important! What mattered was the fact that my terrific titties were finally out in the open.

And that wasn't just my opinion! I noticed the two Yamos bros staring at my fantastic funbags, clearly enjoying the sight. Finally, I was admired as I deserved! Yeah boys, acknowledge me! At the same time, Matt began checking out my boobs and testing their realness by every trick in the book. One by one, he grabbed my plump pillows and squeezed them hard. But not as rough as his fratpal before him. What a pity!

But wait! Hold on a second! The machofucker slowly upped the ante until he was kneading my big-ass bouncers. Firm enough to make my titty flesh bulge, but not so savage that it hurt. He was obviously an expert! For sure, the sight of my titty meat bulging and deforming in all directions was awesome, even if it looked fucking obscene! But it wasn't enough. So, the mean mofo started slapping my tits around next. You heard that right! He slapped my fluffy fleshpillows hard enough to make them bounce, but not so hard to make them hurt, once again proving to be a cushion connoisseur.

And so, the jackass bashed them from the bottom up until they bopped wild as hell. Then he whipped them from left to right and vice versa until my terrific titties were completely out of control. He even managed to make them crash and bump into each other. Gawd! My mean manager was treating me like a piece of meat, and I was enjoying the shit out of it. Finally, a guy who knew how to handle a pair of tits! The way he made my boobs bump and bounce made my pussy twitch and throb. I don't even know if it's possible, but I felt like I could cum from the titty treatment alone. Promise!

"So... who's ready for the next round?" Mr. Pink suddenly asked while waving the controller.

And with that the fratsters crushed my hopes. Matt immediately stopped his inspection and turned around. Obviously, I was still the least important thing in the room. For fuck's sake! This was it? Again? Please don't! It was just a drop in the bucket! I needed more! But I didn't get it. Instead, the guys went back to their stupid videogame. These motherfuckers!

---Ditzy gets activated---

Three fratbros were sitting on a couch in their condo and playing a videogame. Nothing unusual to see here... except for the fuckdoll in the corner.

"Hold on a sec!" Matt stopped his fratpals before they started another race. "I got a story to tell you."

"Man! You won't believe what happened today! Even our joytoy will blush. Betcha!" He announced. "You ain't hear a story like that every day! I swear!"

Oh yay! I smiled as I realized that the guys weren't starting to play the videogame. They were keeping their ditzy doll in the loop. But nay! I grunted as I noticed that my mean manager was starting to tell another one of his infamous tales. I was so not in the mood to listen to a silly story. I wanted action and lots of it! So hopefully, the narrative was short.

"I already told you bros our Titty Tramp got a best friend." Matt began with a cheerful vibe. "She works with her at the Vonderstore. Booty Bae, you remember?"

Oh! A tale with Holly as the protagonist. That was something new... not! Of course, it had to be all about my bestie, even when she wasn't present. In fact, she hadn't been at work today, either. She had taken the day off without telling me why, which was weird.

"Sounds ridiculous, but our brand bitch marched into headquarters today. She seriously demanded to see the big boss." Matt continued with his narrative. "Shit like that, you can't make it up! The booty bitch just started as a fucking salesgirl n she already wants to meet the boss."

Oh wow! I hadn't seen that one coming! What had my bestie done there? Now, I was getting curious.

"Believe it or not, but Holly Darkhoe marched into HQ like she was the real boss!" The machofucker added with a laugh. "Just like she owns the place. When we all know..."

"... you're the face that runs the place! Hahaha!" His top bros shouted back at the top of their lungs.

Jesus! While the guys laughed out loud, I winced hard. This was cringe! Matt acted like an over-the-top wrestling manager. The kind of person you only ever see on TV. And he was clearly having fun with this role. No matter what, his claim sounded absurd. And yet, there might be some truth to it. After all, I know how energetic Holly can be when she's fiercely resolved and determined. She can certainly come across as bossy and bitchy.

"Hard to imagine, but the Booty Bae wanted to file a labor complaint against me. Against me! You heard that right! Me of all people! The goat of the company. The heart n soul of Vonderstone." The mean mofo had to laugh at his own joke.

"So the bitch got her meeting with the big boss n tried to complain 'bout me." He elaborated. "She even had proof."

"Yeah! She'd been watching us n she didn't like what she saw." The machofucker turned to me.

Holy shit! Holly had done what? This was a shocker! I had expected a lot of things but not this! As a result, I could feel a shiver running down my spine. Whatever else happened, I didn't like where this story was going. It didn't sound like there was a happy ending in sight. Not at all!

"Yeah! The fucking brand bitch watched us having fun at work!" Matt exclaimed to dispel any doubts.

"Remember when I told you 'bout Chesty McGoldilocks showing me the latest bikini fashion in the locker room?" He turned his attention back to his top bros. "Our Booty Bae took pics of it. That was her big proof!"

Seriously? Holly had taken pictures of me and Matt together? This couldn't be true! My bestie hadn't told me anything about it. She wouldn't lie to me about something like that, would she? Damn, that hurt! I felt betrayed, but more than that I felt angry. Me and my bae had talked about it. We had come to an agreement and made a deal. My bestie had promised to stop meddling in my personal affairs. And now, she had broken that promise! I had never expected Holly to be a backstabber! No way!

"Yo, bros! Y'all can't even tell who's dumber! Our Titty Tramp or the Booty Bae. I ain't see much of a difference anyway." My skeevy supervisor continued.

"Looks to me like both of their brains slipped outta their heads." He launched into the nastiest jab ever. "With Goldilocks, it slid right into those fat-ass fleshcans. With Holly Darkhoe it slipped right into that pawg ass. Explains a lot, ain't it?"

And again, all the fratsters hooted in delight while I snorted with rage. What a taunt! And yet, I didn't want them to stop. I was dying to know what Holly had done. All too often, my bestie got into trouble when her temper boiled over. She had the tendency to act rashly and recklessly. It always ended up with my bae doing something stupid. I guess that's exactly what had happened here. Only this time, I hadn't been around to protect her from herself! Damnit!

"Anyway, the bitch failed to consider a few small-but-important details. You know, stupid is as stupid does, right?" Matt continued completely unaffected. "First of all, she had only taken pics of our resident Tits-4-Brains. I wasn't even in the photos! Like nada, niente! So tell me, how's that proof of my guilt, huh?"

"Second, she had taken pics of a co-worker without consent n shared them." He added. "You bet our Booty-4-Brains never heard of privacy. So it was her who committed a workplace offense. So sad, ain't it?"

And you guessed it right! Once more, all the guys laughed while I rolled my eyes. There was no way to sugarcoat it, my bestie hadn't acted very smart. More like the opposite! What had she been thinking? She had rushed headlong into disaster! Apparently, my stockroom romp had hurt her belief in a just world. Obviously, she had blamed our supervisor for banging me like a bitch. Surely, she had thought that he had forced me to do it when the opposite was true. Her observation must have hit her harder than I thought. I didn't expect her to be triggered like that, but her emotions must have been all over the place. Otherwise, she wouldn't have acted so hastily, right?

"But wait for it, bros!" Matt savored the tension. "Here's the kicker! Booty-4-Brains didn't know the big boss is my dad."

"You know it, I know it, everybody knows it!" He shouted in triumph. "I actually own the place! So I'm fucking untouchable. I can do whatever the fuck I want!"

Oh wait! I didn't know that! Oh woah! That was some shicking news! It left me totally dumbfounded! But of course, I didn't say anything out loud. For one day, I had made enough of an idiot of myself. Still, I couldn't believe it! Matt was part of the owner's family? For real? Suddenly, everything made sense! The scales literally fell from my eyes. That's why he was able to get away with anything. That's why the other managers let him do as he liked! That's why he had been promoted to the position of store manager, even though he wasn't qualified at all. It figures!

In fact, it made so much sense that it hurt. At the end of the day, my suspicion had been right! Matt was a darn nepo baby, a spoiled trust fund baby who had everything handed to him on a silver platter. He had never had to work hard in his life. That perfectly explained his arrogance and douchebaggery. The jerkface could truly do whatever he wanted. He could actually get away with murder... and he just did.

"But bros! Y'all know my old man." The cocky player got serious for a second. "Dear ole dad's a smart fucker! He takes an opportunity when it throws itself into his arms. You know what I mean?"

OK! That was a good thing. There was still a glimmer of hope because the jackass hadn't said a thing about Holy or me being fired... yet!

"So sweet! My old man totally turned the tables on the stupid slut!" My mean manager was practically raving at this point. "He talked her into believing that she was betraying the trust of her superiors n colleagues with those fucking photos."

"Yeah, you gotta see it to believe it, dudes! The old fart totally guilt tripped the booty bitch! He told her she's bullying her co-workers n creating a toxic workplace." Matt elaborated. "So it's Booty-4-Brains who's getting the blame. Figures, right? She was violating privacy n bullying others. I mean, you can get fired for that shit, for real!"

And with that, the glimmer of hope was extinguished. This was getting worse with every new detail!

"Yo, bros! The old fucker totally toyed with the dumb cunt. He actually told her he saw a lotta potential in her, like, she could go far in the company if she cooperated. No shit!" My skeevy supervisor chuckled. "Flat out lying, of course, but the bitch believed that bullshit."

"So dear ole dad went for the killshot! He told our Booty Bae she gets one more opportunity to prove her worth. But it's her last chance! She fails, she's out!"

Uh-oh! I knew my bestie all too well. With her energetic demeanor, she wasn't used to being contradicted. I had no idea how she'd react in the face of opposition. I feared that her hot temper had caused her to explode and do something rash. Hopefully, she hadn't slapped the boss! That would definitely be the end for the both of us at Vonderstone.

"Man! You'd never believe how obedient our brand bitch became. Fucking compliant!" Matt laughed louder than ever at the memory. "My old man says she was literally begging to work her ass off for that chance!"

"Dear ole dad thinks she's a feisty wildcat! She hisses n snarls but is actually begging to be tamed." The mean mofo got all poetic. "Whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. The old fucker thinks he can turn the booty beast into a purring kitten. Hehehe!"

"Yeah, bros! I know what you're thinking!" The cocky player said when he saw his buddies' reaction. "But that's my dad for you. He sees a challenge n he gotta roll with it. Sometimes he got fucking fits like that! He says it keeps him young. So whatever!"

Oh wow! That sounded absurd! But I knew Matt and his tales. There was always a kernel of truth to it. And he had a point! Holly's definitely spirited and passionate. That's her Italian genes for you! But she's also fiercely loyal and empathetic once you get to know her. So, the title fits! With her elegant appearance, black hair, and electric blue eyes, she has the aura of a panther about her. That's why I call her Passionista after all!