Tia's Bucket List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, good girls who grovel get their wishes granted!" Matt stated as unironically as possible. "So the big boss put on a big show. For real!"

"Dear ole dad told the booty bitch that there's an HR method they use in such delicate situation." The jackass elaborated. "Role playing helps to reenact the work context n focus on certain aspects in a safe environment! Sounds fancy as fuck, right?"

Um... seriously? That was the big show? It sounded like a letdown after all that hoopla. From my psych101 class, I knew role-play as a valid method in therapy and communication trainings. But I had never heard of it being used in this context. In any case, it didn't sound as dodgy as I expected.

"Whatever! Fuck the deets! It's a method to find out what actually happened in the situation. That's all that matters, ain't it?" Matt snorted dismissively. "So the old fucker gave the brand bitch two options. She could reenact the scene n prove her innocence. Or she could get her ass kicked outta the company stat!"

And with that, I held my breath! I hoped against hope that Holly had made the right decision. Please! She couldn't have been fired. If she got axed for workplace misconduct, I'd be next. And there was no way I was going to lose this job! I wasn't ready to go back to college, and I needed the money.

"Sweet shit, dudes! When my old man suggested the method, Booty-4-Brains couldn't agree fast enough. Feisty wildcat my ass! In the end, she's just another obedient jizz bucket." Matt cheered in wicked glee. "So they reenacted Goldilocks' fashion show. No shit!"

Phew! That took a load off my mind. Nobody had been fired... yet. At the same time, though, I was also mad at my bestie! Holly had gotten super upset about my lewd behavior. That's what had gotten us into this mess in the first place! And now, she was slutting it up and acting indecently at headquarters! I couldn't believe the hypocrisy!

"But wait for it, bros! Here's the best part!" The machofucker wasn't done, even though he had gotten up from the couch. "The Booty Bae recreated our Titty Tramp's fashion show. And now, Chesty McGoldilocks is reenacting Holly Darkhoe's role play... and so the circle is complete! Fuck yeah!"

Hold on a second! What did he just say? I must have misheard! Here I thought Holly had already done the role-play thing. I must admit I was low-key confused. The whole thing sounded complicated as hell. But whatever! I didn't get the time to figure it out myself. I guess my mean manager didn't trust me with such complex information anyway. What a cheek!

"Ohhh!" I screeched in surprise.

The machofucker had stepped over to me while I was busy processing the news. Instead of giving me an explanation, he grabbed my blonde va-va-voom waves and tugged at them. Apparently, the jerkface had decided that 'show-don't-tell' was the right approach for a dimestore doll. That's why he led me bent over across the room and didn't stop until I was standing in front of a pile of clothes.

"Look at that, Titty Tramp! These are the things your Booty Bae wore during the role play!" He presented the bikinis with a sweeping gesture.

"Chop, chop, Chesty! We ain't got time to lose." He ordered me around impatiently. "It ain't that hard even for a ditzy doll. Just do what you're told. That's what you do best anyways, Tits-4-Brains."

And with that, the cocky player threw the first bikini right in my face. Taking it in my hand, I stared at the item in amazement. I still couldn't believe this was happening. It was so surreal, even though the situation was clear. Holly had committed professional misconduct when she had taken the photos and I had committed workplace misconduct when I had fucked my supervisor in the store. So, we were both to blame for this mess. Accordingly, it was only fair that we both paid for it, right? I can't even tell if it was my horniness speaking or if it was my way to rationalize the proceedings. But it didn't matter, as long as my pussy responded. And boy, did my twat throb!

Of course, the idea of modeling a bunch of skimpy bikinis in front of these douchebags was nasty as hell. But still, it was infinitely better than standing idly in the corner and being sent home unused. It was about time to unpack the blow-up doll. And that's what I did, as I hastily stripped off my skinny jeans. Looking at the first bikini, however, I had a hard time imagining that Holly had chosen this particular style. In fact, it was the opposite of fierce fashion because it was a junglelicious set. The bra had a high neckline with a keyhole, golden-brown cups with leopard print, and a black elastic underbust band. The thong was high-cut and matched the junglelicious style. Safe to say, it was super skanky and just as skimpy!

"Lemme quote my old man, bros!" Matt announced on my first catwalk. "Look at our lil fashionista swanking about. Seems like we ain't used her talents the right way before."

"I always said animal prints look too trashy for our clientele." The machofucker rubbed it in. "But hey, it looks suitable for our decked-out ditz. Does that make her a fake fashionista or a tacky trashionista, tho?"

Oh fuck! The nasty comments didn't miss their mark because they were all too true. The leopard print bikini looked like the definition of trashy and it made me feel real tacky. That's why I was shaking in my heels when I heard the insults. And yet, I continued strutting my stuff with overflowing confidence. After all, I finally got the guys' full attention. No more videogames! No more beer! Only, the breastie and the bikinis!

"Like it matters!" Mr. Polo chimed in, upping the ante. "You can dress a bimbo in satin n lace n she's still a basic bimbo bitch."

What a gut punch! For that remark alone, I wanted to go straight for his jugular. As it turned out, the slick prick was the biggest douchebag of them all, since he always found a way to go lower than the rest. But it didn't change the fact that he was dead wrong! I was so much more than that forbidden word! Period!

Anyway, I had only modeled one bikini and I was already sick of it. So, I was anxious to get out of the situation. Fortunately, I still remembered my fashion show in the dressing room, so I stepped up to my supervisor. Bending over, I presented my juicy booty. Reaching back, I grabbed my yummy buns and spread them apart. Ever so slowly, my precious pussy opened up. It was hidden by the leopard print thong but not for long. I have nice, wrinkly pussylips that look super cute. And they were fully engorged now! So, they quickly popped out left and right, slipping into the spotlight. It must have looked scrumptious as hell! So, how did the boys react?

"Ditzy, stop!" Matt suddenly said, deactivating Ditzy-the-Dummy again.

---Ditzy walks the talk---

I was standing in the living room of the alumni apartment, dressed in a tacky leopard print bikini. Standing stock-still in a bent-over position, my ass stuck out and my big boobs dangled off my chest. Ditzy-the-Dummy was still waiting to be reactivated. A few minutes had passed, and nothing had happened.

"Gotta say, my old man knows how to savor the moment." The machofucker remarked eventually. "He got that shit down to a science, for sure!"

"Listen, bros! He told me that he let Booty-4-Brains stand around dumb n silent while he smoked a cigar. She looked stupid like a stunned mullet. Hehehe!" Matt finally explained the silly stunt. "The old fucker said the wait was necessary to teach the bitch a lesson."

"Apparently, the dumb cunt was like an open book." He continued. "You could practically see her struggling with conflicting feelings until she became fucking docile n obedient."

"So... Tits-4-Brains? What 'bout you?" Matt addressed me. "You feeling conflicted?"

"Man! I'm more like mad as hell!" I blurted out defiantly. "What kinda soft-ass losers let a big-tit blonde stand around untouched? You're just afraid you can't handle a bombshell like me. Bet!"

Oh shit! That sounded bitchier than I thought! It wasn't meant as a challenge, just a little teasing. But it was my frustration speaking. Still, the fratboys took it as a provocation. And so, the punishment followed swiftly.

"Too bad! Guess we gotta wait then." Matt reacted fast and relentless.

And with that, he left me standing in the bent-over position. For a good 30 minutes, nothing happened! This was unreal! The wait was killing me! I was getting exhausted from the uncomfortable position. My pussy, on the other hand, was getting hotter from the denial. The saying 'letting someone stew in their own juices' had never felt more real! I wanted a dick! I needed a dickdown! I felt like I was on dick withdrawal.

"Did I see a conflicting feeling there?" Ben eventually remarked.

Oh my god! I felt a ton of feelings! On the one hand, I was highly annoyed by the bros' disrespect. On the other hand, I was extremely excited. The situation was so naughty that it made me horny, but my position was so demeaning that it made me ashamed. And it had a huge effect on my body! My snatch began to spasm. My cute cuntlips must have been visibly trembling. They were literally winking at the guys, trying to entice them. I felt like a total slut! Mostly, however, I felt more docile and obedient than ever before. I hate to admit it, but the jerkface turned out right. Son of a bitch!

"Owww!" I yelled a second later.

The machofucker had slapped my ass. He hit my right bun hard. The blow was savage and made me leap forward. Damnit! I must have looked ridiculous, jumping around on the spot and rubbing my booty! But it didn't matter because the slap was the unofficial sign that the action was back on.

"Go n change, ditzy!" My mean manager finally sent me back to the pile of clothes.

For the second round, Holly had chosen a lingerie set that consisted of a black lace bra and Brazilian thong with an embroidered floral tattoo. That was downright tasteful compared to the junglelicious style. The catwalk, however, was the same as before, but at least the fratbros didn't make me wait in the dreaded bent-over position this time.

And that changed with round three! As it turned out, Holly's choice was a total surprise. She had opted for a vinyl set, which was a far cry from the current trends. By this point, my bestie had probably been so aroused that she could no longer think straight, so her fashion sense had taken a backseat to her excitement. A development I could understand all too well. By now, there was barely a rational thought left in my head. I was completely controlled by my horniness.

Anyway, Holly's choice was an evergreen and perennial favorite among men! The lingerie set consisted of a white patent bra with lace-up micro triangle cups and black trim. And with that, we got a problem! The black criss-crossing lace was already tight for Holly's cup-size. So, imagine how it fit on my 32DDs, folks! The bra literally fit like wax. In fact, most of my titty meat bulged out on all sides. As a result, the triangle cups barely hid my nipples. The second part of the lingerie set was a matching mini skirt. The material was made of shiny white vinyl that featured a black trim and black lace at the sides. In truth, it looked more like a broad belt than a full skirt. To sum it up, the lingerie set looked fucking obscene!

"C'mon, ditzy! Show us you can twerk!" Matt instructed me when I arrived in front of the couch. "We gotta find some talent in you too."

Jesus Christ! I tried my best to overhear the hint although I scoffed in disapproval. Anyway, as a former cheerleader, I know my dance moves, and so I began to gyrate my hips, shaking my booty to make my yummy buns wiggle. Despite my frantic motions, the miniskirt barely moved because the vinyl material fit like a glove. Instead, my quaking butt meat bulged the elastic material making it look extra sexy.

"Listen, dudes! Booty-4-Brains twerked so hard she ripped the skirt. No shit!" Matt suddenly told his fratpals.

Oh wow! That must have been embarrassing for Holly. I didn't even want to imagine how she had felt. The shame must have been real! And I definitely didn't need to share that feeling. But of course, I didn't get out of it. What a surprise... not!

"Let's see it then!" Ben jumped at the chance to continue his quest to be crowned the biggest asshole ever. "Hey, ditzy! Prove you can do something right. Rip that fit!"

And with that, the guys were hooked. There was no way I could talk my way out of this. They knew it and I knew it too. So, I bend my knees and stuck out my ass before I began moving my juicy booty up and down. Faster and faster, harder and harder! My yummy buns shook and quaked. My ass meat wobbled and jiggled. But the white miniskirt didn't move! The vinyl fabric was too tight! There was no way I could tear it up! And so, I started giggling apologetically when I realized that I would fail. It was ridiculous but inevitable!

"Told you, bros!" Matt exclaimed when the vinyl skirt had slid all the way up to my hips. "Booty-4-Brains got more skills than Tits-4-Brains. But whatever! It was the end of the role-play anyways."

"For once, my big bro agreed with my old man. There was no malicious intent apparent. They concluded that Chesty n I had looked at the new swimwear collection coz we needed the info for an effective sales strategy." He elaborated. "Sounds logical, ain't it? Hehehe!"

"Anyway, the bottom line is this: The brand bitch had taken things outta context!" Matt finished his story. "Our Booty Bae had passed the internal investigation n kept her job."

Honestly? I didn't know what to make of this. The role-play was over? That was it? No way! I couldn't just let the mean mofo's claim stand. I had to prove that I could do better. I needed another chance to show my skills!

"Yeah well, what's the line again? Never wear out your welcome." Matt said with a shrug when he saw me sulk.

"You should always leave on a high note, right?" Ben added, annoying me to no end. "Always leave them wanting more."

"Quit when you're winning." Ryan cited another stupid phrase. "Go when the going's good!"

Oh no! Oh no, no, no! This couldn't be the end! They couldn't just send me home. I hadn't even gotten my holes on a dick yet. I was still waiting for that right royal dickdown and craving it more than ever. My neediness was next level, and my horniness was at an all-time high! I had made an idiot of myself and got no reward for it. This was super unfair! But of course, the guys didn't care.

---Ditzy is a freakdoll---

The three fratbros looked at me with expectant glances. It was obvious that they enjoyed watching me pout and sulk. The message was clear. The show was over! They had no more use for the fucktoy. They practically told me to leave. So, what was I supposed to do? I stood there like rooted to the spot. I so didn't want to leave. I wanted to beg! But that would have only made it worse.

"Imagine this, dudes! When the role play was over, the Booty Bae didn't wanna go home either." Matt made me listen up. "Long after Morris left, she was still standing 'round the office looking stupid. Just like Tits-4-Brains here."

"Believe me, bros! The next one? It ain't made up! Ain't messing with you." The jackass declared. "Holly Darkhoe actually told my dad that she'd witnessed another scandal in the store."

"She was so desperate for a dicking that she threw her bestie under the bus. How stupid can you be!" He exclaimed sounding genuinely astounded. "The dumb cunt confessed that she watched me fuck our Titty Tramp in the store room. Shit's unreal, ain't it!"

Of course, this was extremely amusing for the fratsters, but it was nothing new for me. And yet, I was astonished that my bae had confessed it to the patriarch. I was fucking furious at my bestie and her hypocrisy. But for some reason, I could understand that she hadn't been herself. At that moment, I was just as dickdesperate as Holly must have been in the office.

"Listen, bros!" Matt continued. "Our Booty Bae agreed to continue the role-play, even without my big bro present. I mean, the official employee representative. Hehehe!"

"But wait for it! Shit gets better!" My mean manager was on a roll and had visibly fun telling the story. "Remember the tear in her skirt? The bitch was fucking eager to prove her obedience. So she ripped a huge hole into that pube tube to offer better access to her holes."

Oh shit! We got a problem! How was I supposed to reenact that? There was no way I was going to fail again! I had to find an alternative. But what? I was too horny to be creative. I was too aroused to think straight.

"Get this, bros! The booty bitch almost came on the fucking spot when she touched her clit!" Matt laughed derisively. "Too bad, our Tits-4-Brains ain't get to touch her cunt cuz she was too dumb to open that pussy pelmet."

Fuck! That was the last straw! I couldn't bear Holly having all the fun while I continued to stew in my juices. It was a personal defeat, but I didn't care. Anything was better than enduring this denial any longer.

"Please, daddiiieee! Help a dumb-ass doll! I need strong male hands to rip that pube tube open. No cap!" I purred as seductive as I could while looking at Ben and fluttering my eyelashes.

OK! I know what you're thinking, folks! Why on earth did I ask the slick prick of all people? And you're right! After all, I despised the gelled pal. But I figured that he was the easiest to convince. Matt would enjoy leaving me hanging just to see me sulk, and Ryan would follow my supervisor's lead. My mind hated me for it, but my pussy loved me. Anyway, sometimes a girl gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

And the stuck-up snob proved me right. A huge weight fell off my heart when I saw him get off the couch. With a shit-eating grin, he basked in his triumph as he sauntered over to me. Mr. Polo wasn't just ready to help me out, he also had a solution at hand. Remember that the white skirt had black lacing on the sides? I had totally forgotten about it. Ben, however, turned the skirt until the lacing was in the front and back. Such an easy solution! I could have thought of that myself! But in my horniness, I was just a stupid slut. Damnit!

Whatever! The gelled pal quickly exploited the gaps between the laces. Grabbing the edges, he ripped them apart. The lacing didn't stand a chance and tore wide open. Without hesitation, I pushed my hand into the hole and reached for my clit. A jolt went through me as if I'd been struck by lightning and I moaned loud as fuck. Nothing could stop me now! Greedy as hell, I began to finger my clit caressing it with circular motions.

"You sure our joytoy knows why she's here?" Ben asked after watching me for a moment. "Doesn't look like it! The way she fingers that cunt, she thinks it's all 'bout her."

Holy shit! Even though I had begged the slick prick for help, it hadn't earned me any brownie points with him. He was riding my ass harder than anyone else. To my astonishment, the stuck-up snob took matters in his own hands. I cried out when he gave me a series of slaps on the ass that killed my orgasm in an instant. Son of a bitch! I had been so close!

"Don't you forget, dumb hoe, joytoy's only cum with permission." The shitbird informed me. "But first, we gotta see what this bargain bin barbie's capable of."

Oh my god! It was unbelievable how the stuck-up snob managed to toy with me, ramping up the objectification at the same time. It was like a life skill! Accordingly, my pussy twitched harder than ever. I wanted so badly to touch my clit, but I didn't get the chance. Instead, Mr. Polo slapped my hand away. It was his turn to show me how to handle a pussy. And so, he stuffed two fingers into my soaking snatch. Gentle is something else! After two thrusts, he already added a third finger. The filthy fucker didn't go easy on my hole. Instead, he rammed his fingers into me as rough as he could, making my body sway and my tits rock.