All Comments on 'Tia's Delight'

by kellywilcox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
A slow day at work...

A slow day at work and I was bored out of mind. I usually stick to mom-son stories, but the title intrigued me enough for me to give it a read, and I am very glad for doing so. Your story was sweet and sexy in equal measures. I must commend you on not having Angelo jump on Sarah at the first chance - most guys, myself included, would have had him banging her in the shower at that moment. But you took it slow, and kudos for that.

Thank you for writing this, I rated it a 5.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Very good

Read took your time and built it up nicely, no 9" cock or huge tits that was a plus, some sweet fucking and no anal thankfuly.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Nice And Hot***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

The fact that they both felt bad and did it after days made it real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A great story - starting from an almost by accident handjob to Hot raging sex...... I hope there is more, so they can act like a couple and now she continues to teach him how to give and get hot sex... thank you !!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Wow

What a great 5 star story. Love a sequel to find out what his Dad said when he found out. I bet the shit hit the fan then..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous