Tia's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned in response.

She let him go, and moved her body in close.

She planted her warm, soft lips against his. He drank her in.

And when she pulled away, Angelo's heart swelled—with both longing and pride.

She smiled, and at the same time, tucked a few strands of her long, black hair behind her ear— in a flirty gesture.

"Let me show you another way I like to do it," she whispered in his ear, as if telling him a secret.

She laid back down on the bed, and then rolled on her belly. Angelo understood almost immediately what she wanted—apparently they both shared the same taste in porn.

She got on all fours, and tilted her ass slightly up, waiting to receive him.

He was on his knees, behind her, but held back.

She sighed in frustration, and now began to wiggle her ass—taunting and teasing him.

Still he waited.

He wanted to make her squirm. So instead of putting his cock in, he began to rub the tip against the folds of her wet pussy.

She sighed in frustration again. But, as he continued to rub, he heard her start to whimper.

He continued to play with her, enjoying the feeling of getting her off with nothing more than the tip of his cock.

"Put it in," he heard her beg, "please."

That was all he needed to hear.

He gave it to her then, feeding every inch of his cock into her hungry pussy.

Underneath him, he heard her gasp.

He was deeper than before, but still every vein, ever nerve of his cock ached to be satisfied.

He thrust forward. But, he was holding back, worried that if he pushed too hard he would hurt her.

She must have been able to read his mind, because she screamed:

"Harder! Make me feel it in the back of my throat."

Letting his instincts take over, he gave what she wanted.

She howled, in response, and at the same time clawed at the bed sheet underneath her, as he hammered into her tight little pussy.

It wasn't long before his cock began to swell.

"I'm close," he cried. "Should I pull out?"

"No," she growled. "Fill me up! Fill your tia up!"

And, as if to emphasis her point, she rammed her hips back, plugging him in deeper.

That was all it took.

His cock twitched.

They both cried out, as hot seed flooded her womb. He had never cum so hard in his life.

When he was finally spent, he collapsed onto the bed.

His aunt soon joined him, and they laid side by side.

"Oh my god," she panted, "you filled me up, alright. I didn't think you would ever stop."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then laid her head on his bare chest.

It wasn't long before he heard her lightly snoring.

He wrapped an arm around her.

And soon, basking in the warmth from her naked body, he fell asleep too.

He woke up later that night.

He had to piss—badly.

He got out of bed.

"Where are you going," he heard his tia say. Her voice was groggy with sleep.

"To the bathroom," he answered.

"Mmmm," his tia murmured.

"Don't be too long," she said. "We both know what happened the last time I had to come check on you."

12