All Comments on 'Tick Tock Ch. 04'

by qqnforyou6

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back!

Thank you! This is awesome!

qqnforyou6qqnforyou6over 10 years agoAuthor
addicting

Thank you for all of your positive feedback. Can anyone guess what hour will be next and what will happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Continue

I love this story. I've checked back from time to time hoping to see more.

I particularly enjoy the idea of her being compelled to wear bands on her nipples all the time in her daily life. What will that lead to? Please describe for us (in detail) some deliciously humiliating experiences resulting from that.

This story is both well-written and nicely original. Please give us a little more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Phenomenal!

This is an amazing and well crafted story. Please continue this series. Very entertaining and well written. Please, more. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome Storty!!!! Next chapter please....

Awesome story! Very well written and captivating...... Please continue...

How does Colleen purchase that items she been informed to maintain?

Adjustments in her marriage and life in general since she now has a sexual outlet?

What other prep and guidance will Marcinda introduce while Colleen is secured in the special chair?

Will Colleen ever meet Roger & Noelle plus Justin again? If so, what will Noelle introduce her to next?

What happens to Colleen in her other journeys and people she meets through her portal to this dimension?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Woohoo! Boy this story gave me some boners.

Will she stay in the end forever in this limbus?

What will be if she takes the wrong exit?

btw, long time ago since this chapters released ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another realm

Thank you for an amazing adventure. I look forward to a continuation in my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ch. 04???

I would really really love to see a 5th part!

Want her to go deeper into this dungeon, want to see her addicted, and want to see her taking the wrong exit.

Maybe Colleen is trapped forever in a prison of lust she loves and craves and Marcinda takes the chance to escape, to take Colleens place.

This storyline opens so much possibilities and it needs at least one continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqqnforyou6@qqnforyou6
Hello. I am back! I suddenly got that itch again. Right now I started writing a new challenging story. I have it published on Chyoa.com. I will be posting it here as well. I have been here for 20 years and I love to still hear your feedback. I hope everyone says hello sometime!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tick Tock Ch. 03 Previous Part
Tick Tock Series Info