Tick Tock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,796 Followers

"Because, these were my instructions. This is your new look and it will be up to you to maintain this look when you travel back and forth," She said as she lowered the can to my pussy and began to dispense shaving cream.

Suddenly I felt tingles in my pussy and goose bumps covered my skin as her fingers began to massage the shaving cream into my mound. I watched as she lifted her clean hand reached up overhead and retrieved a razor. I swallowed hard as I watched her lower her hand to my pussy.

"Please tell me that when I go back home it will be like when I left?" I asked as I watched her pull the razor across the top of my pubic area.

"Nope," Marcinda said. "You get to go home with a new makeover. Nice shiney nails and a nice smooth pussy,"

"What am I supposed to tell my husband?" I asked as my voice quivered and my pussy throbbed.

I watched her pause momentarily as she gazed into my eyes. "Tell him you did it for him."

I could feel the razor ripping the remnants of my bush with each swipe of the blade. Just then I flinched when she touched me. I felt her soft fingers upon my pussy lips as she gently moved them out of the way.

"This is going to look incredible when I am done. You have such a beautiful pussy. I just love how your labia swells and your lips look like a beautiful flower," she said as she pulled my lips to the other side.

"Just remember, you must keep it this way the next time you come back." she said as she began to make sure I was hair free all the way to my asshole.

Finally the shaving stopped. I lifted my head and watched as she placed the razor overhead. She flashed a wicked grin as she pulled down a metal hose with a handle on it.

"Time to rinse you off," Marcinda said as she squeezed the handle and squirted the water onto the floor.

"I hope it is warm," I said as I looked down at my soaped up pussy.

"I wouldn't do you like that," Marcinda said as she rinsed the soap off of her other hand.

"Ahh..., it's nice and warm." Marcinda said as she quickly turned the hose toward me and began to rinse the shaving cream from my pussy.

It felt intense and incredible as the warm water rained down upon my smoldering mound. What felt even better was the fact that she was using her fingers to help wash the soap away. I was so turned on at the moment that I was afraid I was going to climax. A tingling sensation began to race up and down my spine and I began to pant. I could feel it welling up inside. I fought it but I couldn't hold out much longer. Her fingers and the running water were beginning to be too much. I gasped as I was on the verge of exploding. Just then, she stopped.

"Good girl," Marcinda said as she gave me that wicked grin while hanging the hose back up overhead. "You will have plenty of time to cum later."

"What the fuck did she mean by that" I thought to myself as I tried to regain my composure.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Again I tried to analyze everything she had been telling me. Suddenly I was startled and I flinched as Marcinda touched my breasts.

"You have lovely breasts, Colleen. Just like your beautiful feet, they are the perfect size," Marcinda said as she gently squeezed them and pushed them together.

Again my breathing grew heavier. Never in my life have I ever been touched by a woman except for a passing fantasy or two. It was then that I realized that maybe what she was saying earlier about everything already having been played out in my mind might be the reason that I was put in this compromised position. I gasped as she pushed my tits together and used her thumbs and forefingers to pinch my nipples.

I felt my nipples stiffen beyond belief and my pussy again began to leak. I wanted her to stop but yet I wanted her to continue so badly. I watched her as she reached up and pulled down two small hoses from above. Each one was clear and they had a slightly larger opening on the end. As my breathing grew to a pant, I watched as she placed one of the hose openings over one of my nipples.

"Oh my god," I cried out as I realized what was going to happen next. She reached up and flipped a switch, causing the vacuum system to turn on. Instantly there was a searing pain as my nipple was being pulled into the tube. Quickly she picked up the other hose and placed it over my other nipple.

"Ughhhhhhh," Was all I could utter as my pussy throbbed and my nipples ached. This was the most incredible feeling I had ever had in my life. Just then, I felt something warm.

Lifting my head I looked down at my pussy. I almost came instantly as I watched Marcinda slide her tongue ever so slowly from the bottom of my pussy all the way to my clit. As her tongue touched my clitoris I nearly screamed. I wanted to cum....no, I needed to cum. My nipples were being pulled like never before and I had this beautiful woman's tongue on my clit.

As fast as it started, it stopped. Marcinda stood up and took one of the hoses in her hand. I watched her beautiful fingers slowly begin to roll a small black o ring down the tube that was over my nipple. Suddenly I arched my back as far as I could as the small ring came off of the end of the hose and gripped my nipple at the base. After hanging the hose up overhead she again reached for the other hose. Her fingers once again began to roll the small black ring toward the end of the suction cup. Once again I arched my back as the small rubber ring squeezed my nipple giving me such a delicious searing pain. As I looked down at my breasts and I was astounded at how large my nipples were. Actually they weren't large, they were huge.

"You will keep the rings on until you go back through the clock. You cannot bring anything but yourself through the portal. If you try to, you will not be permitted to enter, it just won't work. Once you get back home you need to buy a kit to apply nipple rings at home. You must continue to condition your nipples to keep them as large and as hard as possible. Do you understand?" Marcinda asked as she reached up and took down a small bottle from the overhead shelf.

"Yes, but I have no idea where I could get something like that," I mumbled as I watched her tip the bottle and begin to pour some sort of oil on my pussy.

"You will find them if you look hard enough," Marcinda said as she began to massage my pussy with some sort of warm oil. Just remember, you must continue to use nipple rings until I tell you."

Suddenly my pussy felt different. It was almost like it was numb. This caused my nipples to feel even more sensitive.

"Does your pussy feel different?" Marcinda asked as she continued to massage my now bald cunt.

"Yes, what is that stuff?" I asked as I watched her hand continue to work the oil into my folds.

"It is a numbing oil. We have one more thing to do before we are finished and I cannot let you cum so this stuff desensitizes you," she said as she stopped massaging and wiped her hand in a towel that was hanging on the side of the chair I was in.

It was weird because as she was rubbing the oil into me I couldn't even feel her hand. She once again flashed that evil wicked grin at me as she reached up and grasped the device that looked like a gas mask. She pulled it down and turned on another switch, causing the same vacuum motor to begin to hum once again.

"Just relax," Marcinda said as she lowered the cup and hose toward my cunt. I lifted my head and continued to watch as she placed the cup over my mound.

"Oh My God," I cried out as the cup gripped my skin around my pussy.

I could feel my mound swelling inside of the suction cup. I could feel it being pulled outward but I had no tingling sensations at all. She was right as I was completely desensitized. If I wasn't, I would no way in hell be able to keep myself from cumming.

Finally after just a few minutes, she shut off the vacuum and removed the cup from my pussy. I gasped as I could not believe how engorged my cunt was. My lips were swollen like never before. It looked incredible, especially since my pubic hair had been stripped away. My eyes were riveted to my labia as it reminded me of a lotus.

Quickly, Marcinda placed the suction cup and hose back overhead. She returned to my side and stroked my face with her soft fingers.

"You look incredibly beautiful, Colleen." she said as she removed her hand from my cheek and began to unfasten the strap that held the bar between my legs.

Efficiently she removed the bar and unfastened my ankles leading me to believe that I was not the first person she has done this to. Suddenly the chair jerked slightly and then began to tilt me upward. As I moved slowly, she unfastened my wrists. As the chair was returning to it's upright position she unfastened the strap that held my waist to the chair. Marcinda reached down and took my hand into hers. She helped me to my feet and handed me a small towel.

"Here, you might want to dry off your bottom," she said.

I took the towel and wiped off my ass. I didn't realize that when she rinsed the shaving cream from my cunt the water rushed under my ass before running down onto the floor. I handed her the towel back and she quickly tossed it back onto the chair.

"Lets go," Marcinda said as she took my hand and walked me toward the door, completely naked, and then out into the hallway.

"What about the robe?" I asked as we walked back toward the room the clock was in.

"We don't need it now. You are about to get dressed," Marcinda said as she stopped at the door of what I guess would be called my room.

With her other hand, she turned the knob and pushed the door open. She led me inside and walked me toward the full length mirror that was on the wall next to the grandfather clock.

"You must maintain this look," Marcinda said as she pointed into the mirror.

I was completely taken aback. My eyes were glued to my breasts, my nipples in particular. They looked incredible and felt even better. I could not believe how long they were. No matter what I would wear their hardness would be evident. The little black rings on them were all the way at the base.

Just then, Marcinda appeared in the mirror over my shoulder. My eyes flashed into hers. I flinched as I felt her reach around me and cup my breasts. Looking back into the mirror I watched as she pushed my breasts in and up.

"Don't these look lovely?" She asked as she moved her hands slightly and took my nipples between her thumb and finger.

"Uh huh," I moaned out from behind a heavy breath as she rubbed them and twisted them slightly.

"You are going to have a lot of fun with these. This is how you must keep them at all times, even when you go back into your realm. You need to get a nipple enhancing kit to apply these rings when you get back home. Just remember to leave them here on your dresser before you walk through the clock later," Marcinda said as she released my breasts and walked to my side.

"Now look at your beautiful pussy," Marcinda said as she squatted down to get a closer look.

"It looks incredible." she said before standing back up.

"It does," I moaned as my eyes became glued to my now bald pussy. "But my husband is going to question me."

"Question you about what? You wanted this to happen. Like I said earlier, everything here happens because you have already played it out in your head. You are the one that has thought about shaving your pussy but never did. Am I correct?" Marcinda asked as she stared into my eyes via the mirror.

"Well, I guess so. I mean I have seen pictures and videos of women like this and I wanted to try it, but I was always too afraid to do anything about it." I stammered as I tore my eyes from hers and examined my pussy in the mirror again.

"I was just afraid that if I did it others would view me as a slut." I said as I felt her take my hand and walk me toward the bed.

"Why do you worry about what others think?" She said as she stopped at the side of the bed and turned to stand in front of me.

"You have to be yourself and be honest with yourself. You have always tried to maintain that pristeen good girl look and act like a saint. That is why you are here. You so desperately want and need more in your life, more than what you presently have." she said as she gazed into my eyes.

"I always try to be a perfect lady," I said softly. " I do have wants and desires, but they would make me look bad if I acted upon them."

"It doesn't matter in this realm. There are no labels here. You say this makes you look like a slut when I say that this is normal here and how you must look." Marcinda said as she took a step back.

"Now it's time to get dressed." Marcinda said softly.

"Every time you enter this realm I will be here to greet you. Tonight is the only night I am permitted to leave this room with you. When you enter, you must dress yourself with whatever items are in your room. Go to your dresser and see if anything is inside," Marcinda said as she motioned her arm toward the dresser.

I slowly walked around the bed toward the dresser. My heart was racing from the million different thoughts I was having at the moment. I already knew there was a thong in the drawer but I pretended like I didn't know. I slowly pulled the drawer open and reached inside. I picked up the dainty white undergarment and closed the drawer.

Quickly I stepped into it. I pulled up the material and the thin band felt incredible as it slipped between my ass cheeks. The soft crotch sent shivers up my spine as it was firmly in place against my swollen mound.

"I have never worn one of these," I said softly.

"Go on, go have a look," Marcinda said as she walked toward the mirror and motioned for me to follow her.

"Go on, turn around and look at your ass over your shoulder," Marcinda said as she placed her hand on my waist above the white waist band and turned me into position. "What do you see?"

I paused for a moment as I was taken aback. For the first time in my life I actually liked how my ass looked. I quickly scanned up and down my legs until my eyes once again became glued to my butt.

"It looks amazing." I said as Marcinda gripped the thin white waistband and pulled them up higher on my hips.

"Yes it does," she said as she ever so gently slipped both of her hands down over my exposed cheeks. "Let's go see what is in the closet."

Marcinda removed her hands from my backside and took my hand into hers. She led me over to the closet. As she opened the closet door I peered into my family room through the clock. Everything was still how it was when I left.

"Don't worry Colleen, I already told you that when you go back it will be like you never left," Marcinda said as she pulled a beautiful red rhinestone plunge dress on a hanger out of the closet.

"Here, put this on," Marcinda said as she removed the dress from the hanger and handed it to me.

"Gosh, I don't know...This will make me look-I mean look at the front-I'm going to be hanging out of this thing." I said as I reached up and took the dress from her.

Without hesitation I put the dress on. I came down just far enough to cover my ass. Even though it had long sleeves, the front plunged down to my waist, leaving my front exposed. No matter how I tried to adjust the material I felt like I was going to fall completely out of it.

"Now for your shoes," Marcinda said as she turned and stood up on her tip toes to reach on a shelf in the closet.

"Look at these," Marcinda said as she turned and handed me the most beautiful pair of glamour girl lace slippers.

"Oh my God, I cant walk in heels like that," I said as I reached out and took the sexy footwear into my hands.

"Sure you can." Marcinda said as she took them back from me and motioned for me to sit on the edge of the bed.

As I sat down on the bed and leaned back on my elbows I lifted my leg and foot. Marcinda squatted down and slipped the first slipper on to my foot. I did the same with my other leg until both of my feet were encased in these beautiful shoes.

"Come on, let's go have a look," she said as she took my hand and helped off of the bed and together we walked toward the mirror.

"I have never walked in anything this high," I said as it felt awkward taking the first step.

"They are only five inches. When you walk, land on the heel and kind of swing your ass. That will help you get into a rhythm. When you get back to the other side you need to get a pair of stilettos and practice before you come back." she said as we stood in front of the mirror.

"Look how incredible you look." Marcinda said as she made a slight adjustment to my dress.

When I looked into the mirror I could not believe that I was looking at myself. I looked hot. I looked incredibly slutty. What got my attention was the plunging dress and my exposed flesh. The nipple rings had my nipples so hard that they were pushing out against the dress and they were plainly visible. Next I looked down to my feet. Again, they looked incredible. My whole foot was visible and my toes looked fabulous. Never in my life did I ever think I could look like this.

"I know you like this look, Colleen. Remember, you already had this vision of yourself somewhere in your mind. Now it has become a reality." Marcinda said as she scanned me from head to toe.

As I gazed deeply into the mirror Marcinda made some adjustments with my hair. I stood in disbelief at how incredible I looked. This was a look that I would never have been able to have back at home. This was a look that gave me confidence and I actually felt good about myself. Just as quickly that I got lost in my new look I was interrupted by Marcinda.

"Are you ready to go?" Marcinda asked as she took a few steps toward the door.

"Go where?" I asked inquisitively as I glanced into the grandfather clock to see my family room before turning to face her.

"I have to give you a tour so you can learn your way around this place," She said as she turned the door knob and opened the door.

Ever so carefully I took a step and then another. I was so afraid of twisting my ankle and falling down. I managed to make my way through the door and then out into the hallway. There was this momentarily eerie feeling when I heard the door shut behind me. Together we slowly walked down the dimly lit hallway. The small light fixtures on the walls glowed, giving off just enough light to see. Some of them flickered, almost like those you would see in a seedy motel on television.

"You must always remember your way back to your room. It will be very easy for you to become lost if you don't pay attention to the places you have been. Panic will set in because you will feel helpless when you can't find your way back to your own portal," Marcinda said over the sound of our heels clicking on the tile floor.

I began to feel nervous as we walked down the long chilly corridor. I could not believe that I was out walking while I was dressed like this. My breasts bounced freely under the loose material that barely concealed them. My nipples burned like hell as they rubbed against the material of the dress. These were sensations I never knew existed.

As we walked to the end of the hallway we turned and continued to walk. We passed so many doors along the way and I hoped and prayed that I would be able to find my door. I knew that my door was next to the one that had a crack in the plaster. The lights became spaced out even further as the lighting grew dimmer. I was beginning to have second thoughts about what I got myself into.

"We are almost there. Remember, you are here because you want to be. You already played this night out in your mind," Marcinda repeated as we continued to walk.

The feel of the thong I was wearing was so different than I was used to. The thin strap between my cheeks was a bit uncomfortable yet so arousing. Each step caused the thong to gently tug on my pussy. I noticed that the numbing oil was wearing off as I could feel the tingling sensations in my cunt from my heightened state of arousal. I also could feel myself beginning to grow wet.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,796 Followers