Tick Tock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met up with Roger and Justin and together we all walked back into the lounge. I was just too tired to look around to see if there were any of the same people in here as earlier or if there were different people. Not a word was spoken until we got to the door that led to the hallway.

We all paused for a moment as we said our goodbyes. Justin turned and walked in the opposite direction while Roger, Noelle, and I walked the way that I came in with Marcinda.

We turned the corner and continued our way down the dimly lit hallway. Roger and Noelle stopped for a moment and gave me a hug and a kiss. I was overflowing with emotions as I was about to be on my own to find my own room.

"Will we ever see each other again?" I asked as Roger turned the knob but didn't open the door.

"Probably not, but you never know," Roger said as he pushed the door open.

"Good bye Colleen," Roger and Noelle said as they walked through the door and closed it behind them.

Quietly I turned and continued to walk down the hallway, hoping that I would find the correct room. My feet ached as I continued to walk in these slippers. I began to feel a little anxiety as I walked farther and farther. I began to look above the doors to see if I could find the crack in the plaster. Door after door I passed with no luck. Suddenly I froze as the lights flickered as though they were about to go out. I could feel my heart racing as I just wanted to go back home. I quickly began scanning above the doors as fast as I could. Finally, I saw the crack. I walked to the next door and grasped the cold knob. I took a deep breath and turned the knob turned and the door opened.

After walking through the door and closing it, I walked over to the bed where Marcinda was sitting. She just watched me as I walked up to her. I sat on the edge of the bed next to her and sighed.

"It looks like you found what you were looking for," Marcinda said as she crossed her legs and bounced her foot up and down.

As I laid down on my back from exhaustion my legs lifted up and my slippers fell to the floor. My eyes closed momentarily as I wanted to go to sleep. I opened my eyes and sat up on my elbows and looked at Marcinda.

"What I was looking for?" I said inquisitively. "What does that mean?"

There was a pause as Marcinda got up from the bed. She walked over to the grandfather clock and peered out into my family room. She just stood there looking into the clock. It seemed like it was an eternity before she finally spoke.

"I was in your shoes once. I was on the other side just like you, looking for more, needing more. You will figure out so much more over time. You have just scratched the surface of this realm. You can no longer hide anything as it is now actively seeking you out. You can no longer hide," Marcinda said as she turned and stared at me with a serious look on her face.

"Now let's get you ready to go back to your side," Marcinda said as she slowly walked over toward me.

She took me by my hands and helped me off of the bed. It felt sensational to stand on the floor without high heels on my feet. She took me by the hand and walked me over to the closet.

"Whenever you come back to your room you must completely disrobe," Marcinda said as she pointed at the clothes hamper. "Place your dirty garments in here."

Slowly, I pulled my arms from my dress and stepped out of it. Marcinda opened the top and I tossed the soft red material inside. Next, I pulled the waistband of my thong down until it fell to the floor at my feet. Placing my hand on her shoulder I lifted the dainty white thong up with my foot to grab it. I tossed it into the hamper and Marcinda closed the top.

"Do I just walk through the clock?" I asked as I looked into my family room.

"Yes, but you cannot go just yet," Marcinda said softly as she pointed to my breasts. "You must leave everything here that comes from here. Remember, nothing can pass back and forth through the realms.

"Looking down I almost forgot about the black rubber rings around my nipples. I could not believe how hard and long my nipples remained. As I touched one to remove the ring it was incredibly sensitive. The searing pain caused me to grit my teeth as I pulled the rubber ring off. I removed the other one and handed them to Marcinda.

"Remember, you need to wear these on the other side to preserve this look. Also, you need to remain perfectly clean down there," she said as she pointed down toward my pussy, noticing that a wad of cum dripped out of my hole onto the floor below.

She took me by my hand and walked me to the grandfather clock. We stopped directly in front of the grandfather clock as we both looked into my family room. I had so many questions to ask but I was tired and I wanted to go to sleep. We looked into each other's eyes before she told me to go ahead. Without hesitation I stepped into the clock and came out in my family room.

Suddenly I realized that I was home. I looked around and I jumped as the clock chimed. Looking up at the clock it was still midnight, just like when I left. Quickly I walked across the room and ascended the stairs. If everything was true then my husband should still be sleeping just like he was when I left. I quietly walked down the hallway and then into my room. My husband was still sound asleep as I walked to the edge of my bed before laying down and pulling the covers up. As I laid there I tried to process everything that just occurred but I was too exhausted and I fell asleep.

To be continued.......