All Comments on 'Tie Me Up'

by celticbtrfly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 9 years ago

Refreshing story - good job conveying her empowerment through giving up control. The way Josh coaxes Ree through her reluctance to exposure in a group by having her focus exclusively on him as he ties her is realistic and gives the story depth and feeling. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

i agree with first comment ,,, lovely story beautiful written and thoughtfully presented

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
'G' size boobs?

I have seen a number of biting comments from women commentators about male authors and their ignorance of Real Life female physiology.

I can remember my wife's complaints about hauling around a pair of 34/36 D tits on her 5ft10 frame. And as a horsewoman and professional dancer, she had a lot more muscle then most women and many men. She still got back aches.

I am assuming that the author of this story hit the G key, when she meant the C key. Cause if she really intended such humongous monstrosity of mammaries. I cringe in sympathy for her character.

celticbtrflycelticbtrflyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you/Response

Thank you for your kind comments...I really enjoyed writing this one. :)

And fanfare, I didn't hit the wrong key. Being an owner of size G breasts myself, I can assure you that they exist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercelticbtrfly@celticbtrfly
I'm married, and both my husband and I have been on literotica as readers for years (and I've been an author on here for years, too). So I deal with chronic illness (chronic pain and fatigue), and it's kept me away from writing for awhile. I'm working on getting back into th...