All Comments on 'Tied and Watching'

by Ghostbear58

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Mixed Emotions

It seem well written and I was wondering how closely

it would follow other similar revenge stories, but then it

ended. It left me sort of unhappy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This Has Been Done A Thousand Times

I can't believe people are still using the old "tie him up and make him watch" scenario. I think if a writer can't find something fresh and new to write about, they shouldn't even bother wasting the bandwidth to send it in. What a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why did you bother?

You didn't need to write this. There's at least a hundred similar versions already on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nothing new here

same old,same old. Try another career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You could have made this one original and got into

what happens when he gets loose. They both face a kidnapping and false imprisonment charge as it stands. If he gets hurt trying to get loose the charges just mount. Then of course comes the adultry charge against the two of them, the divorce action, and of course if you live in a civilized state, the law suit action against the lover for interferring in the marriage. The wife would have been a lot better off just gathering evidence and filing for divorce. Using bait to get a person to sit still to be tied and then stating what this woman did is actually criminal and can result in lawsuits in civil actions against her. Yep stupid people do stupid things, and this wife is just plain dumb. Now as you were told there are already to many stories in Lit like this, try doing something different or strange along this line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sucks

thats it - this sucks sickly without her consequence being worse than his.<P>

Truly a waste by a young person feeling his way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SPELLING AND GRAMMER COULD BE BETTER...

DOESN'T ANYONE EDIT THESE STORIES. STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF SOMEONE HAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To Anonymous in GA. USA

The word is GRAMMAR. Check a dictionary next time before you try to correct the spelling of others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
uncertain

Both have their own distractions and she just wanted to make sure husband saw hers. The next step for them after he is released from his restraints? A game neither may find all that satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OOOPS!

But now the builder is fired and the wife is headed for a divorce. I guess she got her revenge.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
DIVORCE

David divorces the slut and sees to it that Mike the builder loses his license ,and quite possibly his nuts.

No longer does David have to worry about getting his daily bj at work.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
MORE IS NEEDED

if only to get him out of the chair. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And then the cops came

David called them the minute he got loose. He had ligature marks on his hands and ankles where the ropes had ripped his skin. His saliva was all over her panties. And he had Mike's testimony. You see the DA offered Mike a deal. Either testify against Alison or be tried as an accomplice and face 12-15 years in prison. Needless to say, Mike took the deal. Alison was convicted of illegal restraint, assault, battery and sexual assault. She went to prison for years. David got a divorce and kept all the marital assets. End to a poorly thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When she cut David loose?

He called the police. They arrested Alison. Assault, battery, illegal restraint, sexual assault and spousal abuse just to name a few of the charges. She went to prison. Mike testified against her in return for a lessor jail term. David kept all of the marital assets in the divorce since Alison was in jail acting as Big Bertha's Butt Buddy. I wonder how she thinks her idea to cheat turned out? Stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anonymous 12/18

I agree with you to a point. Before I get the police involved, I would have to take some personal, painful, physical retribution on both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If she is cheating on him with Mike, why does she care what he does with Heather? Just a woman being a woman.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Just a very stupid story! The NORM here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous