All Comments on 'Tied Down'

by jazmyn909

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
secret_angelsecret_angelabout 13 years ago
ohmygod. <3

that was absolutley amazing. like...wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm

Well that comment before me wasn't very descriptive with his/her feelings of this remarkable story! So, I'll try to give you a real review.

Ahem. I think it started out very good. Showing off his feisty -almost evil- side of Derek. But I only wish you could have been more descriptive with their appearance. I didn't know who I was supposed to picture even looked like. Haha. I ended up choosing to picture Megan Fox and Leonardo Decaprio x3

I loved how well you explained his stirring emotions for her along with a little bit of his mysterious background history. I thought it was absolutely amazing how you ended up mixing the two. Impressive. Not many beginning writers (at least im assuming you're a beginner since this is a website for pemature authors) can do that without having it be from the predators point if view.

His foreplay was very sexy. I love being teased when I'm in bed especially when my boyfriend mixes it with a little bit of pain. I suppose I'm a masochist in that way too. Hehe.

After a while, I started to feel a ping of remorse towards Samantha, seeing as all he did after a while was tease her and threaten her. But then I read how he comforted her when she began to cry from his roughness, reminding me as the reader that he still loved her and wasn't just into it for the rough sex.

I like romantic first time stories and in the bedroom I like, as I said, a little bit of pain with pleasure so this story was absolutely perfect for me! I cannot wait until my boyfriend gets back from work so I can make love to him now! Amazing story, sequel perhaps? I did think you ended it rather subtle, not explaining the details after the high. What were their famous last words to each other before they blacked-out? 'I love you' I would guess. If you do make a second chapter, will you write about her first time in the ass? I think that would be a very hot return. Hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh, psycho stalker, that’s not even said as a joke he seems completely unhinged. How is she supposed to get home with her clothes in bits? Or is he planning on keeping her?

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous