All Comments on 'Ties Me Down and Takes Me'

by hotandsexyxxx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok

Your writing could use some work, to be honest. It's dry and emotionless. You use a lot of run-on sentences. This story really lacks creativity. I've seen all of this a hundred times before. Give the characters some more personality, rather than just Master and slave. Give them little quirks that make them interesting to read about. Create a bit of plot. It doesn't have to be a novel; just set up any sort of scenario that could give background and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting enough story

But the dialogue detracts from the story. Most of the dialogue is a repetition of what the other person is saying - so it comes across as stilted and unrealistic - as two roles interacting with each other, instead of two individual people. I think/hope each would talk differently, because they have different personalities and different priorities/thoughts, or the conversation would get dull very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't give in to your nasty critics.

Telling a story and writing are two different things!

Keep telling the stories you want to tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous