All Comments on 'Tight Feminization'

by tightlygagged

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We'll See

This is love? Revenge is bitch

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 11 years ago
A whole story

Since it is not presented as chapter one or say "to be continued" I have to rate it as a stand alone story. 1 star. A lot of questions are raised. No answers, no character development and limited plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why did Sara do this? Revenge? Submission? Some other reason not out of the blue? Without aa rationale, this story has no meaning

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
This seemed more part of something ...

... than something complete and was, consequently, a little disappointing. What you did write was pretty good, particularly for a first submission, but I have to admit I felt lost as to why any of this was happening. Perhaps future chapters will allow us to see behind this well-described but orphan piece.

Welcome to Literotica and thank you for sharing your story with us; now, make it work. Three stars for the quality of writing alone.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
More Info required

I agree with previous posts.....it's hard to follow the story when you don't have the full context of why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Punishment

What ever could he have done that would cause his wife to force a transition upon him at this late in life? I expect that soon he'll be on a hormone regime, have Breast implants. Maybe even audio programming to change his thoughts to further feminize him.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
If this is a complete story

It isnt great,all setup and no finish....if it is,you should edit it and say pt1..

I also think this is in the wrong area,should be non consent and reluctance,not bdsm.In bdsm the people consent,he is being forced,has no safeword,nothing and that is not bdsm.This could go a lot if ways,but written as is the wife is either with the other woman and turning him into their humiliated slave,or worse,she has another guy and is using this to get him out of the way.....I hope I am wrong and tbis is,different,where this is about them having a special time that both enjoy,but this doesnt seem like that.The writing is really good,just hope the plotting is.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Context, context, context

Well written but adrift. This is beyond a simple sex scene and gives us no reason for why this is happening. Taken at face value it is noncon. I personally, have difficulty with some one saying 'I love you and it it doesnt matter what you think/ want' when no consensual power exchange has been established.

Your writing is strong and I hope you write more. Consider adding more tags. More is always better than less. As tags are shown after the story, many don't see them 'til too late. Consider taggy author comments at the start. Readers appreciate them. :)

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 11 years ago
They didn't say stop

Some tough critics for a first submission. I want to find out how the other woman fits in and exactly what is next. It was good enough to merit more....

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Censorship at its best

If you can't take the comments, don't post the story. I've seen you delete many comments already. You would probably be one of the first to scream foul if your story was deleted. If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

So sexy

Harry_BlackHarry_Blackalmost 11 years ago
Add the sequel

In this part, you just tie the plot.

What happens next? So far, it is difficult to judge, but you have interested me.

tightlygaggedtightlygaggedalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

Thank you everyone for your comments. With the exception of 1, they were all really helpful. This is my first submission so I definitely made some mistakes. This is intended to be a part 1. I am working on the second part now and hope to post it soon. So, no worries. You will definitely find out everything you asked about. Also, is this possibly posted under the wrong section? If so, please give me your thoughts on which section it should be in and why. I definitely don't want to offend anyone by accident. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story and look forward to part 2.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Hello and welcome to Lit

I enjoyed what you have so far and I am wondering, could it be this....could it be that....very curious. Looking for part 2 just like him.

Though the women are using elements of BDSM, he is the vocal point of the story and these actions are clearly against his will. Yes he liked the blowjob, that's ok is a body response not a situtation response. This chapter and any other against his will should be in noncon/relut....actually even if he submits but it is by force (and brainwashing) it should still be under noncon/relut. I totally understand why BDSM and that he has spanked her in the past, but the minute a person loses their voice or using a safeword and signals are removed from play than its noncon. Now that still came be BDSM...but you have not indicated that 'his dreams were being fulfilled' or the two women speaking to one another about 'what he wanted.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Never post the second part

The first part was bad enough. Other than the fact that there was nothing original or clever, your premise leaves no room for anything but the women meeting a bad ending. Unless, of course, they plan to kill him and bury his body. That might be interesting. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So many things wrong with this

Unless the two women were really big and he was a small man, they don't overpower him as you describe. He simply tosses them off. If they zip tie him and leave him alone over night most men would snap the wrist zip ties especially if they're tight on his wrists. (See the U-tube video of how easily zip ties are to snap). Even then he has all night to roll off the bed and get something (nail file or scissors) in the bedroom or bathroom to cut himself loose. The rest is just bollucks. Never finish because there's nothing to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What's Next?

Please, just get to it.

garyr19680garyr19680over 10 years ago
Harsh

If this was real life, what the wife and friend are doing would be a crime. But it isn't real life and it is interesting enough that I am hoping for more of the story. There's just a hint or two that hubby and his wife have played rough games before, so I can understand that he's not completely freaked out.

On the other hand wife keeps telling him he's not going to like it. So I have to believe that she has an agenda that isn't in what he would consider his best interests. So she may love him, but as a pet, or an object, something to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ALERT! NO END TO THIS SAD STORY - DO NOT READ!

Dear author/authors - stop posting unfinished stories. Nothing is more irritating than to start a story and then find out that there is no ending. This story had possibilities but without an ending it doesn't even rate a "1". One little complaint about the story - if they stuff his mouth as tightly as described and then leave him, they run the risk that he panics, vomits and chokes to death on his own vomit. A VERY likely occurrence given the circumstances.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago

Dear author/authors - stop posting unfinished stories. Nothing is more irritating than to start a story and then find out that there is no ending. This story had possibilities but without an ending it doesn't even rate a "1". One little complaint about the story - if they stuff his mouth as tightly as described and then leave him, they run the risk that he panics, vomits and chokes to death on his own vomit. A VERY likely occurrence given the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Ending to a Fucked Up Story

Finish this or pull it. There are good stories and bad stories. To leave this hanging just makes it a piece of shit story. Publish chapter 2 already. Take the criticism and try again next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINISH THE DAMN STORY

Or don't bother to post it. Idiot author. And when the husband gets loose, he should beat the wife to death. Slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total crap.

In the first place, when they first jumped him, he would have panicked, head butted his wife, stunning her. With his hands free the other woman would have been no problem to over power. End of this implausible story. If you had continued from there, maybe he would have tied up the two women and tortured their plans out of them. More likely he would have taken some cell phone pictures, thrown the other woman out and sat down for a talk with his wife about their impending divorce. Your ending just doesn't make the cut. And the fact that you left it without and ending just makes it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There is no second part

Mouth tightly packed, circulation cut off in several places, he died right there on the bed before the stupid bitch came back. End of crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The second part?

IS when he gets loose and beats the crap out of her and her friend before he throws her out into the street and divorces her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it

Well, I liked it - please continue your story as it's got lots of potential. Ignore the negative comments that don't actually have any useful content.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
excellent start

almost jealous, but with the other woman in the room, I got some serious questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF?

No ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Has Potential

This story has a number of scenarios that could be quite titillating if handled better - a lot better.

1. Why is this happening? This appears to be a random series of violent acts with no reason for them. Not a recipe for a good story unless the target audience is random simpletons.

2. How do the characters feel about what's happening? Are they a bunch of robots?

3. Come on, you can do better than this.

joln321joln321about 9 years ago

Cable ties cinched tightly and then tightest? This would cut the circulation to the hands and feet. She comes back hours later. She would discover his hands and feet would have died from lack of Blood. If not surgically removed, he'd die from gangrene, Yes, she wouldn't hurt him, She'd kill him.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story so far

even though the scenes do seem a bit drastic, and unrealistic. why not just drug his morning coffee or orange juice. unless she wanted to get off on his expressions, which I believe she did state. at most points she told him she loved him and wouldn't hurt him. this story could go so much further. please either continue or finish.

preetizintababe1preetizintababe1almost 9 years ago
2nd part?

whr is the 2nd part...???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So she's going to kill her husband?

I think he rolls off the bed and into the bathroom. Pushes the door closed with his feet, breaks the china toilet top and uses the edge to cut himself loose. If he wakes them up he can always block their entrance by leaning against the tub or toilet and holding the door closed with his feet. Once he gets loose time to get the Police and send his wife and her friend to prison for a very very long time. One other problem? He gagged on her panties, vomited and drown in his own vomit. Terrible story made worse by the fact that it had no ending. Where's FTDS when you need him?

SubkaylaSubkaylaover 7 years ago
Waiting

When will the 2nd part be published? Great start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NO ENDING!

Actually no ending and no beginning. Who are these people? This is one of those stories that reminds me how much I miss FTDS. It's got some interesting and intriguing parts but without more information it would be hard to put an end to this clusterfuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this

Please continue this story. I loved reading this!! I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Wow, there are a lot of harsh critics!! I enjoyed your story. The writing was great as was the story. Having read through the comments I understand this is meant as a part 1 and that's how I took it when reading it. Really looking forward to part 2. Please don't pay attention to the people who picked it apart. They probably do the same thing with movies.

robert0000robert0000over 5 years ago
Promising start

Please ignore those who have been so negative in their comments. Let’s see what happens to him next.

Incidentally, those comments suggesting how he stupid the story is and how the male character might have escaped are hilarious. I get them on some of my femdom stories sometimes and I think they’re all from the same guy, who gets off on femdom fantasies and then feels guilty about it.

From a personal point of view I hope the male character gets a lot more sex while feminised rather than being forced into chastity, which is the way that a lot of these stories go. A bit of pegging would be invaluable.

And as for Sara’s motive, I think it’s pretty clear that she’s been brooding about being a stay-at-home wife and has plans to empower herself during her husband’s retirement by humiliating him. It’s something worth exploring.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

What's the nonsense? These two women go to jail in every country! And even the stupid babble of "I love you and will never hurt you" doesn't save her from prison! Rape and deprivation of liberty are crimes in almost every country in the world. Even within a marriage! Or are you so in "Idiots Land" that you forget all reality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mean so it mays well jus be a necessity at this point

we jus frickin NEED a sequel man

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

No potty break since the afternoon of the day before and these crazy women scaring the hell out of me? Guess what a mess they would be mopping up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His death. He panics, gags on the panties and vomits. Unable to expel the vomit, he chokes to death on it and his wife and her friend spend the rest of their lives in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NEVER read this story. It's unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why would you write one chapter and quit. If the author is going to dump it after the first chapter, I'm sure as shit not wasting my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very interested to find out how this ends but it’s been ten years so I doubt I’ll ever read anything more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn't seem to fight much or push the panties out with his tongue when he had the chance.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Why?

Why was this happening?

Why isn’t the story finished?

Abandoned and just left to wonder.

Finish a story or don’t post anything!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous