Tight Feminization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my wrists now tied together, my wife removed the cuffs but left the ones holding my elbows together. They unhooked my legs that were spread apart and reconnected the cuffs on my ankles. I was now as I was when I was brought into the room with the exception of the tape and bikini. The tape and bikini were so tight that I could not even feel my penis anymore. Without warning, someone began wrapping the vinyl tape around my head again covering my eyes. I suspected they were about to move me again.

Before they pulled me off the table they pulled the bra around my chest and fastened it. With my hands tied they had to disconnect the bra straps and connect them again over my shoulders. I couldn't see anything but I knew what was coming next. They pulled me upright and off the table. I could fell them place the balloons in the cups of the bra. With the size of the balloons, it easily filled the C cup bra to its capacity.

I felt my wife kiss me on the tape holding my ball gag and press her body against mine. "I love feeling your new tits honey," she said. "I hope you also will feel the constant weight of them so you will know what we go through. I won't be using balloons for long though, so I would enjoy this if I were you. Its going to get a lot worse."

I moaned into my gag which seemed to really delight my wife. I had no idea where this was coming from or where it was going. They picked me up and carried me back to the bedroom and pushed me down onto the bed. I wanted to fight back but my situation seemed inescapable. Also, the tape and bikini actually made any movement difficult.

I felt someone get on the bed with me. I could tell they were sitting behind me. From her touch I knew it was Sara. She had spread her legs and was pulling me up to her between her legs with my back to her. She pulled me all the way to where my head rested on her chest. She began fondling me. Repeated kisses on my neck and the constant feel of her hands all over my body was exciting. She eventually had her right hand on my crotch. She began rubbing in between my legs with her fingers. This was something I often did to her, though not against her will. I was really turned on by her exploration of my restrained body, but even my sensuality seemed restrained as my dick could not get hard.

The one-sided make out session lasted a few more minutes and then Sara began removing the tape around my gag and eyes. "I know this ball gag has made you a little sore, so I am going to remove it." She finished with the tape and then reached towards the dresser where she grabbed some two small metal devices. They looked similar to scissors but much smaller. Although, instead of being naturally closed, these devices were open. Squeezing the handles actually closed the device. I felt my wife squeeze one of the devices shut and then lodged it between my teeth on one side. When she let go the tension opened my mouth as wide as it could be opened. She added the other device on the opposite side. With both in place she removed the ball gag from my mouth. I had hoped to ask her what all this was about but I could not force the devices closed so that I could speak. "I know these are not comfortable so I will be removing them as quickly as I can, honey." She reached in another bag on the dresser and pulled something out and then unwrapped it in front of my face. It was 2 pairs of panties. She was making sure I got a good look at them. She leaned over close to my ear and whispered, "I'd like to tell you these are my panties, but they aren't. These are yours. I've actually bought you a whole bunch of stuff which I will explain later. Panties are great for a couple of reasons. One, well you need something to wear. And two, they make for a comfortable and very effective gag."

With that, she pushed the two pairs of panties together and began pushing them into my open mouth. I was unable to offer any resistance. Very quickly my mouth was completely packed with panties. My wife seemed annoyed she hadn't got everything inside. "This just won't do," she said. I felt her brace her hands on the side of my face and began using her fingers to force the last bit into my mouth. It made sort of a creaking sound as she was pushing the last bits behind my teeth. "There we go," she said as she removed the metal hinges.

I saw her reach for a roll of tape that was sitting on the counter. "This is a special kind of tape," she said. "It is the strongest you can buy that isn't superglue. That way I don't have to worry about you getting those panties out of your mouth." With that she ripped off a small piece about 4 inches long. She placed the top part of the tape just above my upper lip and pressed down. Once she was sure it was stuck she pulled down and sealed the bottom of the tape as far down below my lower lip as she could get it. Then she covered the entire piece of tape with her hand and held it for a few seconds.

"Now there is no way you're getting those panties out and you're not going to be able to make a sound. I'm doing this for your benefit since this is definitely going to be more comfortable than some of the larger gags that we are going to be using. You can thank me later."

She was definitely right. I couldn't even move my mouth, much less make a sound since it was completely packed. She purposely left the light on I think so I could see my horrible predicament. My legs and arms were bound ridiculously tight. I was wearing a bra stuffed with massive balloons. My mouth was packed with panties and sealed shut with tape. And to top it all off, my dick was pulled back and sealed against me with a maxi pad and tape and I was wearing a bikini that was so tight it felt like it was cutting off my circulation. What on earth could be the second part to this?

12