All Comments on 'Tights Ch. 02'

by abb01sb

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hosevoyuerhosevoyueralmost 12 years ago
Keep Going

Enjoyed this story more than the first. Family and in-laws are so taboo, but can also be very arousing. Hope to read more soon.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
The Devil's in the details

Small point: there appears to be some confusion in the second paragraph about the timeline for these adventures. We know the first memoir was set in the previous autumn, which fits in with March 1982 being "about 6 months" later. But then you state that her initiation into going commando under tights was "about 8 or 9 months previously". She also states in the first chapter that they'd been together "about 8 months"; if they've now been together "about 15 months", the interval must be nearer seven months. I realise these are minor quibbles, but it's the kind of thing that can usually be fixed in the second draft.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Unanswered questions

Slipping in the incest theme does add a little extra heat, although it would have been useful to know the siblings' relative ages (ie. was he considerably younger, in which case this might be his first sexual experience, with a sister he maybe used to peek at in the shower; an older brother, on the other hand, might have more difficulty viewing his kid sister in a sexual context). Our narrator's confession that "as my bravery grew, he even saw me totally naked on many occasions" is rather tittilating, but the lack of further explanation is somewhat frustrating (are we going to learn more of these incidents in future instalments?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous