All Comments on 'Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 02'

by bitefool

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
No comments...Just a big 1*

No comments...Just a big 1*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore bonnietaylor2. you must be awful bored to troll loving wives from story to story to make your biased remarks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What did I tell you?

They're Indians! Whores and cucks. Just weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
NOT BAD FOR A NEW WRITER!

Not too bad as far as your story telling ability. Since you’re new to this site I’ll give you a little advice. I’m sure it’s worth exactly what it cost you.

First of All, don’t worry about any non-constructive comments by Anonymous. This site crawls with people who read what they don’t like just so they can bitch about it. However, any comment given by a member with a user name should be taken seriously. It may be completely off base, but seriously consider it before dismissing it.

The last thing I’ll address is writing style. I’m assuming English isn’t your first language, and that could account for the strange style. If so, I apologize, with the cravat that since you’re posting on an English site, where the great majority of your readers speak and write English, you would be wise to learn how also. Much help is available on Lit.’s writer’s resources section—use it. Especially study how to properly write dialogue.

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anxiuos to read more ;)

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
Indians are not cucks

We Indians love our wives and so we care about them.

It is always nice to let wife to take another man, a big one cock right on the marital bed and make her satisfied.

Our love for wives is to make them happy

Anil a cousin of mine pleasured my wife and also another Anil, a classmate of my wife had taken her on our bed and that's in front of me.

Later I allowed them to spend night together.

Our bond as couple is deepened. And also her cunt .... With his 9" thick cock

bitefoolbitefoolabout 8 years agoAuthor
Than you for you support!

Thank you Shang40, OOAA and especially TheCarolinaDreamer for your constructive comments. I am editing my next part and will take your advice into consideration. Of course, as you can tell, I am new to this. But, I am a fast learner. I started writing here out of my obsession with the "Loving wives" genre. They are a lot of fun because they have an element of emotional roller coaster and ethical grey areas. I'm thinking at one point, I will engage an editor, get the language right and repost them. For now, I just want to tell a story and may be some readers will enjoy it. It is just for fun, I don't get paid for this. Thank you again :)

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea

He writes well but I will not give it a grade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Keep writing, excellent stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4) This story is NOT bad at all & readers have not been misled: we all knew that the wife is fucking a stud & husband gets to watch

The husband loves his wife very much but in a kinky way.

A kinky person loves stuff that the majority of people find very strange but to each his own.

I think that the wife in this story sincerely loves her husband but she needs more than just one man to be happy.

There are hundreds of thousands married women in India, Pakistan & Bangladesh! The author is not writing about your wife but about mine! She is a slut wife from a very powerful family. She is a good mother to our & a good earner. She treats my family with utmost respect. She is a good earner too. She is a real looker: pretty face, nice physique, exquisite wardrobe. Her libido is so strong she needs more than one man.

When she has the hots for a guy, she does not take No for an answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

Nice job bitefool. Continue writing. Forget about those na sayers. Your style is original .most cock stories end up having the husband as a limp. In this the space between the spouses are exclent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like the sex scene, but too close for bisex for my taste...

...If you are going to turn the husband into a fag, put an warning in the next story.Not everyone who swings likes that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic original story and deadly writing skills,you got us glued till the end

Please make Mona wear a sexy saree low on her hips and skimpy blouse for her lover and seduce him again

Keep writing,rated 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave this story a 4.7/5.0 = 94/% = A

Contrary to what many people think, wife sharing can be good for both relationships and health!

My husband & i live in Brampton, ON (Canada). We have 2 children. We are from the Sub-Continent. I am already 39, my husband 43. I have an affair with a white man from work. He loves me, he is totally infatuated with me. He is very good in bed.

I still love my husband and am his wife and mother of his children. My husband does not know anything.

How it started? I did not plan it. Men (married & single) have been asking me out for 2 - 3 years now: at work, in the gym, when i do free work for a charity... My lover never made a move. He was giving me compliments, he was very observant. We became friends. Once we had lunch together and he told me how much he liked me. I told him that i am married and... He was turning me on big time. Once, when we both had to work on a Saturday in almost empty offices, he hugged me and kissed me on the neck in an empty office. I was paralyzed, mesmerized & speechless but was also turned on very much. He kept one hand around my shoulders and the other one was slowly moving from my boobs to my rib-cage to the small of my back to my ass... I was so shocked that it took me until monday morning to be my normal self. By then i had decided to see how it works, to play it by ear..

I oftem wondered whether he was good in bed... 2 days later, when him & me wrre ointhe same car, he put my hand on his raging hard-on and looked me in the eyes as though he was trying to tell me something. I told him, "It is obvious what you want & it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the Last Anonymous Poster

I find your comment disturbing, to say the least. The whole concept of wife-sharing, as you're calling what you do, or swinging or cuckolding, is that both the husband and wife agree to it. But you say your husband knows nothing of your sharing your body with another.

What you are doing is plain old cheating, pure and simple. Is your husband such a poor partner that you could afford to lose him, should he find out about your affair? What if he were to decide that he didn't want to live with a cheater? Can you imagine how your children would feel, if a divorce were to break up their home?

As an ordinary cheater, you have thought only of yourself and your own lust. The whole concept of wife-sharing is that the husband knows he is sharing is wife with another, and is excited by it. Do you know what your husband would think of what you're doing?

You say that wife-sharing is good for your relationships and your health, because it makes you happy, But you only have to read the other 50% of the stories in this category to know of the terrible misery that can be caused by cheating for everyone else around you, when you are found out.

CA Cuckoldress

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes you are a fool

No way this ends well.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Raj

I keep seeing and hearing Raj in these Indian cuck stories. Makes them even funnier than they are any way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shang40…. If u are an Indian … then u seem to be exactly the defination of a cuckold wimp! No doubt with you having a penis that cannot perform.. and with your Indian features … your wife needs other men… and u know that if u don’t agree … she will find a man… not a wimp.. for herself… so u lump it and say … I love my wife and I am doing this for her… u are the epitome of a joke… a disgrace to mankind… don’t u think it’s time to admit u are not a man? And start wearing dresses? What a pathetic excuse of a being!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous